Katherine's New Regime - 3

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKinYorkshire

Katherine's New Regime - 3

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:11 am

A schoolgirl spanking fiction - Sentencing

(It would make sense to read 'Katherine's New Regime 1 and 2' first!)

Katherine closed the garden gate carefully, surprising herself. Usually she gave it a good heave and a clatter, uncaring that it simply swung back open behind her. She was surprised at just how effective a dose of the strap before breakfast was! But now she felt strangely serene, her sins were all expunged, and she could stroll to school without a care in the world.

That hateful Teresa Arlington-Smythe would be there of course, but Katherine was determined that she wouldn't let her get under her skin today. The Autumn wind was colder today, and Katherine buttoned her school blazer tightly. The wind still whipped around her bare thighs, but the warm glow from her bottom seemed to compensate for it. "Humphh!" thought Katherine, "who needs ReadyBrek with strict mothers around?"

The school came into sight, with gaggles of green-clad girls converging on the gates, laughing and giggling over who had been seen with what boy the previous day. "I'll bet none of them have fresh strap marks across their bums" Katherine thought to herself, and then frantically tried to remember if she had P.E. today, "Jeeez! I hadn't thought of that!" Katherine tried to mentally measure the length of her regulation bottle green P.E. shorts against where she thought the lowest of the strap marks must be. Worryingly, it was going to be a close-run thing. She was going to have to be extra careful when it came to bending down.

Instead of hanging around outside as usual, Katherine went straight into her classroom, taking her seat and organising books ready for the first lesson. Sitting on her hard wooden bench-seat wasn't too uncomfortable, but her bottom prickled and itched, making her writhe around. So instead she hinged the seat up, and stood behind her desk to finish off her organising.

Soon the bell for Assembly rang three times, startling Katherine as it was much louder in the empty classroom. And as she merged with the other girls, chattering along the corridor, she overheard mutterings about "being swotty" and "teachers pet". She didn't need to see who was talking because she recognised the voices of "The Arsey Smith Bitch" and her cronies. It had been Katherine calling her Smith instead of Smythe that had started the ruck on the previous day, but today Katherine was determined to just keep her head down in order to avoid any more trouble.

Assembly droned on as they always do, the girls periodically having to stand up for hymns and prayers. But today Katherine was quite pleased to stand, as those hard moulded plastic chairs weren't at all bottom-friendly. Katherine focussed her attention on how she was going to get back at "The Arsey Smith Bitch", trying to figure a way where-by she could really get her in trouble, reasoning that she had got by far the worse end of the deal, what with getting the strap and everything. There was just no way that Smith Bitch would have got into trouble, Katherine was betting she got loads of motherly sympathy when SHE got home!

"Katherine Kingsbury!" The headmistress's irate voice finally penetrated. Katherine's head shot up to find 326 pairs of schoolgirl eyes turned to look at her, not to mention those of the entire teaching staff up on the stage!

"Come up to the front girl! Are you deaf?"

Katherine tripped on the leg of her chair in her haste to both rise and extricate her legs from the too-narrow row. Clattering metal chair legs and schoolgirl titterings accompanied her undignified progress to the front of the hall. She could feel every last eyeball swivelling to follow her clumsy walk up the centre aisle.

She came to a halt beside another girl, Teresa Arlington-Smythe, standing facing the stage in front of Mrs Cartwright in her black gown.

"Face the school you two!" Came the curt command.

Katherine even began to feel a sense of comradeship with the Arsey Smith bitch as she looked out on several rows of smugly grinning first years. Her face felt hot enough to toast marshmallows, her heart pounded, and tremors passed from head to toe and back again.

"These.. girls," Mrs Cartwright began with undisguised contempt, "these two girls were found brawling. Not just on the school grounds, oh no. These two urchins decided to drag the great image of our school through the mud by brawling in their uniforms!" The head paused for effect.

Katherine had fight off an impish urge to theatrically yawn, just to demonstrate her bravado.

But the Headteacher's next sentence made her blood run cold. "They are to be punished in the most severe method I have at my disposal."

"No! NO!! She can't!!" Katherine's mind screamed in horror.

"I have been in communication with both their parents, and."

"NOOOOO!!!"

".it has been agreed that they shall each be caned."

"Ahhhhhh! Please floor, swallow me!" Katherine stared hard at the floor, willing it to absorb her from view. "Oh Lord, get me out of here!"

Mrs Cartwright continued menacingly "I WILL NOT have girls at my school fighting like a pair of alley cats. I intend to make an example of these two, and heaven help any of you who dare to follow their miserable example!" She glared down at the two miscreants, "Arlington-Smythe and Kingsbury, you will report to my study at 10 o'clock sharp. There you will be caned. Bare bottomed."

Those last two words stabbed through Katherine like a pair of arrows. Bare? Did she really say 'bare'? Katherine ran through her mental dictionary, sorting through all the words she could think of that sounded like 'bare', desperately trying to make them fit. None of them made any sense. She can't really mean to cane me on The Bare??

"The rest of you had better take notice. I will not tolerate fighting in my school!" Mrs Cartwright waved her arm, "Dismissed." And stalked off the stage, her gown flowing out behind her, the door closing just as the last few feet of black material whisked through.

The hall was silent for an eternity. Even the staff seemed stunned. Heads turned to look at friends, mouths hanging open. The lips silently mouthing that one word, "bare!?!"

"Er, right you girls. um. you had better get off to class. Come on! Off you go." Mrs Clarke, the deputy head was first to react.

As one amorphous mass, the school moved towards the doors. And as they passed, the same words were reverently repeated in awe, "Swished!" and "Bare Bum!" Occasionally, a girl would glance at the condemned in awe, but quickly look away, too shocked or embarrassed to say anything.

Katherine couldn't move, and as she glanced at her arch-enemy, Teresa was pale, very, very pale. Katherine put her hand on the other girl's shoulder, and suddenly they were united. They began the long slow trudge to the gallows together.

klara

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 3

Post by klara » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

Excellent story. Reminds me of my schooldays and the bare bottom canings and strappings that we got from the nuns. Ouch.

looking forward to the next part.

Klara

burningbottom

Post by burningbottom » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

looking forward to more!

OTKinYorkshire

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

Thank you for your encouragement folks :) Chapter 4 is just waiting for approval, let's see if it evokes any clearer memories...

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Great story, I am glad I found the first chapter and followed the series.