My first spanking story, "The Ine"

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
petolemo

My first spanking story, "The Ine"

Post by petolemo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello, everyone. This will make my very first post to the forum, as well. The following is the first spanking story I've ever written. It makes use of a lot of Esperanto, so, when those portions occur, I'd recommend reading it as though it used Spanish orthography (with the exceptions of "c," which sounds like "ts," "j," which makes a sort of "y" sound, and anything preceding an x, which is pronounced as a soft consonant ignoring the x altogether). I hope I didn't make this needlessly complicated, but it may help. As for the story itself, it is entirely fiction. It features a semi-consensual spanking and a self-spanking, as well as nudity. The story is centered around fictitious adolescents, and the spankings themselves aren't particularly sensual or erotic.

Katida, she'd got it. Fajra had got it. Merita got it. Marajxa, Tondra, Venka, and Valora all got it. But Dezirinda hadn't got it--not yet. She was alone among the girls--that is, young women--in her year that hadn't got it yet. In fact, it had been almost a year and a half ago since the first of them, Kandajxa, got it. And now, approaching fourteen, Dezirinda was still waiting for it. She'd been told it wasn't a wholly pleasant experience, but was the sensation what really mattered? That was hardly how any of the young women treated it. It was a mark of womanhood. It meant for a young woman putting behind her the years she'd spent as a child, weak and stupid. And those who hadn't yet put those years behind them were children still. Dezirinda, for all her growth spurts and blemishes, was still a child.

She lay awake in bed, alone, biting her knuckles as her face contorted in frustration and shame. Tears fell freely from her red eyes, down her violet cheeks, onto the pillow beneath her anguished head. It still hadn't happened to her yet. She rolled over, the blankets leaving her back bare to the chill of the early evening, and sobbed into her pillow. She'd been told all she could do was wait, the helpless child she was. All of the years she'd spent as a child screamed inside of her, vainly crying out for their chance to rest. Those screams poured out from Dezirinda as pitiful sobbing. That sobbing grew quieter. The flow of tears and mucus slowed. With her cheek against her pillow, Dezi cried herself to sleep. And she dreamt.

Her mother shook her awake. "Veku, amato," she whispered warmly into her daughter's ear, as she had every morning, her brown hair gently falling onto Dezi's cheek. The girl stirred and sat upright in bed, rousing her twin brother. "And good morning to you, too, nudanto," their mother giggled as the boy tossed the blanket aside and, stark naked, rushed to the toilet in the adjacent room. Dezi, on the other hand, remained in bed, holding the blanket up to her chest.

"I'm embarrassed," Dezi said.

"And why's that?" said her mother, sitting down next to her daughter on the bed.

"I'm far too old to be seen at night," whined the girl. "Especially by a boy!"

Her mother laughed. "Amato," she began with a honey-basted condescension, "you're a child yet, even as he."

Dezi's brow furrowed and her face flushed. "I'm not seven years old, patrino! I'm a woman!"

Her mother laughed again. "In time, amato," she said quite simply. "But a friend of yours is becoming a woman today!"

Dezi's eyes widened and she leaned forward, almost dropping her blanket. "Is it Katida?" she asked, her voice quivering.

Her mother smiled and nodded. "And how did you know?"

She twirled her dirty blonde lock on her finger. "She said she got it the other day. It was in school. She'd been very uncomfortable all day and couldn't sit still." Dezirinda began to chew her lock, but her mother pulled it from her mouth gently. She continued: "The instructor almost punished her, but she was sent to see the doctor in the school. She came back and told me and Tondra that she got it."

"And how old is she?"

"Twelve, patrino."

"Well, good for her! I didn't get it until I was thirteen!" her mother announced with a sense of accomplishment. "Her mother called and told me her ine was going to be today, so wash and dress."

Dezi nodded and let the blanket fall to the bed, sliding out of it. Her brother Mihxo was just returning. Dezi blushed, but held her head high and strolled past her brother in the buff, mustering up all the affected dignity she could. Mihxo, fortunately, wasn't at all interested in his older sister.

"Pat'ino," he said in his small voice. "What is ina?"

"Ine, nudanto," his mother giggled. "La Vipado Ine." Mihxo instinctively covered his bare bottom with his hands at the word "vipado."

Dezi, just outside the door of the bedroom, hurried her step. She opened the screen door at the back of her house and, glancing side to side, quickly stepped out and over to a small water pump with a bucket just beneath it. She pumped the bucket full of fresh water and, squatting, dumped it over herself. It was cold, and the breeze outdoors running over her body made things that much more unpleasant. She squealed and rushed back inside. "After my ine," she said to herself, "I'll soak in a tub of warm water from the privacy of the master bath."

Returning to her room, she put on her tunic and buttoned it, while her mother and brother were still discussing the upcoming ine. It was a small, grey thing, but it was warm and kept her shoulders from sight, something Dezi perceived a womanly dignity.

"Are we ready, amato?" said her mother with a smile.

"What about breakfast?"

"Breakfast can wait. These things don't take very long."

Dezi took her mother's hand. Mihxo, dressed as he was, took his mother's free one, and the three set out of the house towards the Common Ground, the empty space around which all of the hamlet's homes were built. Dezi looked on at the Ground; she saw many of her friends, some in tunics, others still freely nude in their childhood. She scoffed at the nude girls, but carefully observed the boys who had elected to go without their tunics. She'd seen all her friends and schoolmates in this state many times, particularly on hot or wet days, as they had her. Recently, though, Dezi had come into the habit of always wearing her tunic, rain or shine, much to the infuriation of her mother.

A few more families were headed towards the ground, including the petite, blonde Katida and her burly, dark, but jovial father. Katida was wearing a red tunic, and her father carried with him a long, thin stick and some folded white garment in his other hand. The families circled around the center of the Ground. Katida shivered nervously, but smiled excitedly. Her father guided her to the center of the Ground gently, his had resting lovingly at the nape of her neck. The two stood alone at the center, all eyes, including Dezi's and those of her family, on them.

"My lovely daughter," bellowed Katida's father, "has reached physical womanhood, Ineco Korpa." The air grew thick with a kind of playful solemnity. "Today, we bring her to Ineco Vera through la Vipado Ine." Katida gulped quite visibly, although she maintained her smile. Her father turned towards her. Dezirinda watched closely, her hand sweating in her mother's. Katida began to unbutton her tunic. Eventually, she allowed it to fall. Her body was small but fair, her bossom still flat but a patch of grass growing in her field. Dezi bit her knuckle, leaning in and observing ever more closely. Katida's father bent her over and held her under his arm. A few boys whistled jokingly as Katida spread her legs to maintain her balance. Her face flushed red, but she maintained her smile yet. Her father tapped the stick on his daughter's tight, white buttocks. He raised his arm high, pausing in the air. Katida inhaled sharply. Dezi bit her knuckle hard enough that it bled. And at last Katida's father brought the stick down across her naked skin.

Dezirinda suddenly awoke. Her little brother stirred, but remained asleep. The sun was only just peeking through the window. Dezi rubbed her eyes and left her bed. She left her house. She stepped into her hard and washed herself with the water pump. Visibly chilled as her body reacted to it, she walked around her house towards the Common Ground. Without thinking, she snapped a twig off a tree as she passed. She made it to the center of the Gound, the houses around her still silhouetted against the growing dawn.

No one else was around, as Dezi made sure, looking over her shoulders. She kneeled down, then bent forward. Her bare chest pressed against the cold, dewy grass. She straightened up her back and presented her bare hide to the cool breeze. She could feel it run over her back and through her legs. She tapped the twig on her bare bottom and, looking forward, as if being whipped, brought the twig down on her skin. It hissed in the air but barely made a sound upon impact. Dezi spread herself down flat and looked over her shoulder down her back; her left buttock was marked with a red stripe on a plane of white flesh. She resumed her position and began whipping her buttocks in earnest, to the point of bringing herself to tears. She bit her free knuckle as she did. Her eyes watered as she continued to bring the ever more vicious stick across her cheeks. Her bottom began to blead, but Dezirinda continued, on the verge of sobbing.

Suddenly, she felt a soft hand grab her wrist before she could bring the stick down again. Dezi turned over in shock. It was her mother, who looked at her with those loving, but now pained eyes. She helped her daughter up, but Dezi would not meet her mother's caring gaze. Her mother cupped her chin and lifted her face to meet hers. Neither said a word; Dezirinda's face was still stained by her tears. Her mother gave her forehead a kiss and, to her shock, slid her robe off. Now herself nude, she placed it on Dezi's shoulders. She looked up at her mother, who smiled back warmly, her cheeks slightly pink. The two made their way home just as the sun's light began to bathe the hamlet in its glow.