Yearning to be spanked by online friend

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
scarletfanny4u

Yearning to be spanked by online friend

Post by scarletfanny4u » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm

I sent you an e-mail telling you that you had been on my mind recently and thoughts drifted to wanting to see you naked. Specifically, I wanted to see your penis. I felt guilty about my thoughts as my lover came to mind but then I decided to ask you if it might be possible for us to get together on an occasional basis. Perhaps when we were going through a dry spell with our other lovers. Due to my feelings of guilt regarding my current lover, I wanted to limit the activity in order to avoid emotional involvement with you.

My suggestion was that we get together and that you allow me give you a blow job but no fucking would take place. You agreed but wanted your own stipulations. You suggested no kissing and no fucking but promised you could deliver relief for sexual frustration without kissing and fucking me.

You arranged for the hotel and told me the room number. Arrived wearing a black V-neck dress and red high heels and nothing else. We agreed to meet in the room but also agreed that we each had the right to decline if we were not totally comfortable with each other. When I arrived you had just stepped out of the shower and came to the door wearing a towel wrapped around your waist. You asked me to wait and that you'd get dressed. I told you not to bother that you looked decent enough and I did not feel threatened. You sat on the bed and suggested I pour myself a glass of wine. We had a polite conversation and you went over the rules. #1 - no kissing; #2 - no fucking, #3 - I had to agree to do as I was told by you, and for that, you would allow me to suck your dick and you would relieve my sexual frustration. I agreed.

You then asked me to stand before you and to lift the front of my dress just enough that you could see my pussy. I asked when I would get to see your dick. You said that I would but reminded me that I was to do as told. You then asked me to turn around and bed over, spread my legs and throw my dress up so that you could get a good look at my ass and pussy. You said I looked fine and that now I could take off my dress but not my stillettos.

You then asked me to touch my clit and to show you how I pleasure myself. This seemed to be a bit much as I blushed and told you I had never done that before. I informed you that I would be more comfortable doing that if I was already turned on and begged you to let me suck your cock first. I was told that you did not expect me to cum but that you just want a little preview of pleasure. I complied for just a few seconds and you then said I had permission to suck you. You stood up off the bed and dropped your towel and I kneeled before you. You were not hard as I took your soft dick in my mouth. I loved feeling the expansion taking place and sucked and licked up one side and down the other and circled the frenulum with my tongue. I looked up to see you smiling. Taking your dick out of my mouth I asked you to give me some tips as I have not had so many lovers that I feel terribly competent in that area. You suggested that we now get on the bed and you would teach me. You sat up against the headboard and gave me instructions to lick the inside of your thighs, and your balls and under your balls, etc. until you came. I had gotten very wet during this exercise and swallowed every drop of your cum. We lay quiet for a little while but it was hard for me not to squirm because my pussy ached for relief and I did not know what would come next. At this point, I asked you to please kiss me and fuck me that I needed it so badly.

You refused and reminded me that rules were rules and that I was the one that asked for them. You walked over to the sofa and spread down a towel and asked me to come and kneel over your lap. You then massaged my bottom and if felt very good then suddenly a smack landed on my ass that startled me. You will be spanked for wanting to break the rules, you said. The spanking was not uncomfortable but I could start to feel the warmth in my bottom. You then stopped and again massaged my ass which only made me want to wiggle my ass longing for you to make me cum. My pussy is so wet, I declared. Please help me. Don't leave me like this. You then spanked me again with about 10 swats followed by massaging again. You hand drifted down to my inner thighs though you chose not to touch my clit. You actually took the labia and pulled it together over my clit and gave it some gentle tugs and then you spanked me again. Now I was really getting HOT. You then explored all of my pussy and massaged my clit and then finally inserted a finger in my pussy. It felt delightful and as I was moaning you told me I could not cum until you gave me permission. What? I can't do that I proclaimed so you spanked me again. For that comment, no moaning either. OMG!

There was a large coffee table in front of the sofa so then you told me to kneel in front of you on the coffee table with my ass pointed toward you and my head down. This seemed to be a little embarrassing but I complied. You let a few minutes go by and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable but good sense told me to just wait it out. You moved forwarded and told me to open my legs more and you blew your hot breath on my pussy. I was hoping you would lick me but you did not. Instead you told me that you had purchased a dildo for me and that it had always been one that you'd had great success with among all your women. First you put one finger in my pussy then two and said that I would not need lube. I was giddy with anticipation as you put just one inch of the dildo inside me, then two, then three etc. until it was all in and you could start thrusting. I couldn't help but moan and you said it was alright now and that I could come whenever I needed to but to try and delay it as much as possible. As you fucked me with the dildo you started touching my clit with your expert hand and it was not long until I came. I informed you that first Big O was the hardest to get and that now it should be fairly easy to get multiples. You laughed and said that you were not sure you wanted to do it. I asked you if you wanted to fuck me because I had overcome any feelings of guilt I'd had regarding my lover. You said you would not fuck me nor kiss me until I came to you as your lover...confidant that it was what I wanted (in my more saner moments....confidantly and submissively). YOu told me that if I needed more I would have to take the dildo and fuck myself and that you would enjoy watching. I could fuck myself until my heart's content. I was unsure what I wanted to do...I wanted it but what would I look like standing up and fucking myself or laying on the bed and fucking myself. The images in my head were hard to accept.

You then pulled me over your knee and smacked my ass a couple of times and told me that "suggestions" were orders in a nice way thatt you were demanding me to do as suggested.. You asked me how many orgasms I'd ever had in just one session. I replied 10 with my hubby on occasion and probably 6 to 8 with my current lover...maybe more but who keeps count? You told me I could not stop until I'd had 12. Twelve!!!! I said I was not sure I could do it alone that I would need your help and stimulation. You were noncomital. You told me to just start and go for it. Blushing I complained I was not sure where to start. You told me to stand up and put the dildo inside and to pleasure my clit. You told me to bend over and continue to thrust. I started having orgasms almost immediately as you instructed me what to do. Then you told me to go to the bed and lift my legs straight up and spread them as far as possible. I think I was up to 8 at this point and you got on the bed with me and took over sucking my clit and thrusting for me. It was very delicious and multiples were mind blowing. How many? I have no idea but eventually I asked you for mercy because I was exhausted.

You laughed, told me I was such a kick and that I could no longer extend invitations to you that all invitations would come from you.

I said I wanted very much to kiss you and reminded you that you had not touched my breasts or sucked my nipples and that I wanted it all including the fucking your penis. I knew that if I left the room without being kissed, fucked and touched all over, I would think of nothing else and I would be wanting you badly AND I would not be able to extend an invitation. It would be torture. When I made any comments at all about our situation, you laughed. You proclaimed there was nothing more to be said and nothing more you would do that day. I pouted a bit and you warned me that you would not tolerate that and so I should get in the shower and get out of there.

When I was about to leave without another word, you came to me and hugged me and kissed the top of my head and told me that you would write to me....later. I said I would wait but that I was considering changing my e-mail address to HappySpankedPussy and then we parted.

Smiles. (I don't know that I could actually do all of that but fantasy is a nice fuel for my sex drive and I hope yours too!). I have NEVER been spanked...not yet anyway.[*]

gonelong

Re: Yearning to be spanked by online friend

Post by gonelong » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 am

JUICY LUCY

OTK4LuvCA

Post by OTK4LuvCA » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Great story! Can't wait to read more.

rich

Post by rich » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 pm

T'was a good read. Nice job.