Drinking with the girls. (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
poshprincess

Drinking with the girls. (M/f)

Post by poshprincess » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm

I know I crossed the line.

This is my first story, I hope you like it. If you do, there are plenty more. If not PLEASE tell me what I can fix.

Earrings. Check. Necklace. Check. Perfume. Check. Hair. Check. I’m all ready for Nicole’s party. Why am I always late? I head downstairs and check my lip gloss one more time in the hallway mirror. Joe looks at his watch, its 8:30 PM then looks over the top of his book and sees me giving myself another once over. Now, I don’t go out TO often without Joe, but tonight is girl’s night at Nicole’s house. It’s been a month since we girls got together and Joe knows we, together, have the potential to get a little crazy. I lean over to kiss Joe and he kisses me back and says “Rachel are we clear?” “Yes baby,” I say. “I got it!” I can recite the “Going Out Without Joe” code of conduct. I know the most important rule is that I do NOT have any alcohol without Joe. Bah hum bug!!!! I steal another kiss from my tasty husband and head out the door.

I get to Nicole’s house, and the party has already begun. There are about nine ladies already there, drinking, laughing and playing the Wii. Having a good time. I come in say my hellos and begin to chit-chat with the friends I haven’t seen in a while. Some of us are a little closer than others. As the night goes on Nicole get everybody’s attention to celebrate Lisa's new job. We pour champagne, toast and lift our glasses. I swear I only planned to “sip” my drink. Well the sip turned into a drink, which turned into a tall Long Island Iced tea….or a couple. Honestly a couple of drinks was not my plan. I figured I would be fine by the time I was ready to go home.

I look at my watch and it’s now just after 1:15 AM just about time to head home. I’m still a little fuzzy, but NOT driving home is just NOT an option. I say my good byes and thank them for a lovely evening.

It’s about 1:35 when I get home. I go up slowly and see Joe sleeping ever so peacefully. I love the sight of my husband asleep in bed. He is half covered by the sheets his strong chest is all that I see and I watch him for a moment breathing in peace. I undress completely and slide into our bed with my back against his chest. I don’t want him to stir too much to ask questions. So I position my bottom against his member, just to give him another distraction.

Joe wraps his left arm all the way around me and pulls me closer. His right hand is under my other side gently holding me. He stirs a little to get closer and kisses me on the back of my head. And in his raspy voice says “So, did you have a good time?” I answered him with a soft “yeah” and push my bottom a little closer to him, trying to offer him my sex. Then it happens… he says “did you have anything to drink?” I uncontrollably tense just a little, but enough for him to feel a change. I whisper “just a sip to celebrate Lisa’s new job.” I feel his grip on my side tighten. My heart starts to race, I know Joe can feel it. He quietly says “And?” As I begin to argue with myself about telling the truth and lying Joe easily turns me over so that are chests are touching each others. We are now so close that we can feel each others breath, Joe holds me closely and I confess. My eyes fill with tears because I know what is about to come. I put my hand up to rub Joe’s face and I whisper “ Baby, please, not now, please forgive me, I’m sorry.” With that Joe turned the covers back, still holding my naked body against his, and began to reign down a flurry of hard smacks to my bottom. I whimper against his chest, begging him to stop to no avail. He spanks hard, I cry out now. Begging for forgiveness, WHAP, promising to obey his rules.WHAP!! He continues to spank, telling my choices are unacceptable. Joe slides his leg under me and positions me between his thighs and he spanks. I sob and fuss at myself for getting in this situation.

Finally the spanking stops and I lay there and cry against my husbands chest. I settle down and Joe kisses me reminding me of his love. He turns me back over and holds me close. My hot bottom resting against him. Joe kisses my back and gently lifts my leg, slowly but with purpose Joe enters me from behind thrusting his dominance into me with every stroke. With one hand he grabs my breast and the other is on my neck, he takes me. Quietly I begin to purr, hoping this moment lasts forever. My husband fills me completely. We explode together, Joe squeezes me tightly and I silently begin to cry…. I know my punishment is not over. Joe kisses me again and says “That spanking was for drinking without me, tomorrow we will discuss how you made it home.” He kisses me again and says good night.

To be continued……

suzijacuzi64

Re: Drinking with the girls. (M/f)

Post by suzijacuzi64 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm

I hope you write more...very believable...I felt a part of the story..thanks for sharing.

kaymac

Re: Drinking with the girls. (M/f)

Post by kaymac » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:18 am

I enjoyed this story a lot, good characters, nice relationship and a believable scenario. I second the hope that you write more :)