Girlfriends 1st school paddling

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Sultry213

Girlfriends 1st school paddling

Post by Sultry213 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:19 am

The other night my girlfriend decided to tell me about her 1st school paddling. She said her and 5 other girls where caught smoking, by a teacher and told to go to principles office. When they got to the principle's office, the principle gave them a choice of 3 swats as u pulled the paddle off of the shelf it was placed on to show it to them or a suspension and parents called. All the girls decided the paddling was the much better choice since parents would not be contacted. The girls were standing in a line and the principle pointed at the 1st girl who was wearing jeans was told to step forward and bend over the desk. The principle then gave her her 3 swats she was the bravest of the girls taking them without crying. She was then told to stand off to the side and the 2nd girl was told to assume the position. She was wearing shorts and she jumped up and started to cry after the 1st swat. She got the other 2 and was told to join the other girl. Then my gf was next and she had to bend over the desk, she was wearing jeans that day. She said she jumped up after every swat and was crying. She took her place over by the other girls then the 4th girl stepped up to the desk, she was in a short skirt. When she bent over her panties were on display for all to see. She got her 3 swats and jumped up a couple times and was crying. The 5th girl had on shorts and she jumped up a couple times and cried during it. 6th girl had on a short skirt to and got her paddling on the panties too. She jumped up and cried like several of the other girls did. After the paddlings the girls were lectured about smoking in school and told to get back to class. Gf said the girls went to the restroom to check out how red their butts were and how red each others butts were. I asked her what would of happened if her mom found out her paddling and she said that she would of received the belt. Hope you like the story I know I did!!!

gonelong

Re: Girlfriends 1st school paddling

Post by gonelong » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Oh boy! That was a the beeessst!