The Best of Friends, Part 1 (M/F)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
socalswitchyguy

The Best of Friends, Part 1 (M/F)

Post by socalswitchyguy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 am

© SoCalSwitchyguy@yahoo.com - all rights reserved.

At first they were friends. Tom and Marsha met at a conference and there was something that just clicked between the two of them. Over time their friendship blossomed, but remained platonic, though there was some periodic flirtation between the two of them.

As he did with some of the other women he was attracted to, Tom also periodically dropped hints about his interest in spanking with Marsha. For example when she used a phrase he found offensive, he told her that when one of his former girlfriends used that phrase, she found herself over his lap having her bare bottom soundly spanked.

"You really spanked her?" Marsha asked.

"Quite soundly."

They soon moved onto other topics while Tom silently noted that Marsha did not appear to be scared off by the fact that he spanked at least one of his exes. A few weeks later, she told him about a date she was on and how she didn't get as naughty as she would have liked and she responded positively when he told her that naughty girls get spanked.

Apparently the guy she dated had no idea that it's a key clause in the "Naughty Girl's Dating Protocols" that when naughtiness reaches a certain level, the gentleman is ethically obliged to bare and spank the young lady's bottom so that she may return to a state of good behavior (at least in public) while preparing her libido (or is that "libidette"?) for a more intimate private discussion.

But things really changed when she told him that, even though she had just been laid off from her job, she wasn't planning to file for unemployment because her boss was also a close friend.

Tom gently but firmly scolded her for not taking better care of herself by filing the paperwork. He told her that he was sorely tempted to come over to her place armed with his hairbrush to paddle her pretty backside if she didn't apply for unemployment that week and that he was only half joking.

Fantasy soon became reality. When, a week later, she still hadn't filed the paperwork, Tom paid a visit to Marsha, carrying a small canvass bag. "Remember what I said I would do if you didn't take better care of yourself young lady?"

"I thought you were kidding."

He pulled a wide wooden brush out of the bag and laid it on her coffee table. "Does this look like I'm kidding?" He took her by the hand and sat her down next to him on the couch. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, young lady. There are some things I want you to know right now. You already know that I've spanked some of the women I've dated in the past. I only spank women I care about. And it's always consensual."

She visibly relaxed a notch as he continued to talk to her in that calm, soothing voice of his. "As someone who cares about you, I am concerned that you are hurting yourself by putting your friend's financial interests ahead of your own when you are in survival mode."

He continued to lecture her on the importance of making her own financial needs a high priority. "The spanking I intend to give you will serve as a tangible reminder that, as much as your bottom is going to hurt by the time I'm done, it won't be anywhere near the hurt you cause yourself by not taking better care of yourself. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

She silently nodded her head, a tear already slowly making its way down her cheek. Tom tenderly took her into his arms and hugged her tight while stroking her hair. "It's going to be alright Marsha. I'm here for you. For now, let's get you ready for your spanking. When I take you over my knee, if I simply raise your skirt, I have a feeling you'll be wriggling so much across my lap that your dress will become badly wrinkled, which is a shame because it's such a pretty dress. We can avoid that if you take the dress off altogether. Which would you prefer?"

Still sniffling, she stood up and turned her back to Tom. "Unzip me, please." As Tom stood up to help her out of her dress, he hugged her from the rear, whispering in her ear, "I'm very proud of you, Marsha." Marsha was a woman whose pert and perfectly proportioned breasts didn't need a bra wasn't wearing one on this day either. She stood before him naked, save for her simple white cotton panties.

Tom had to remind himself he was there on this day to provide discipline and support. Admiring the contours of her body would have to wait for another occasion. He took her by the hand, sat down and draped her across his lap.

"Alright Marsha. Why are you getting spanked this afternoon?" Tom gently rubbed the seat of her panties, smoothing out the soft cotton across the contours of her shapely bottom with his right hand while hugging her body close to his with his left.

"Because I've put my financial well being at risk so I wouldn't hurt the feelings of the friend who fired me."

"Why is that spankable?"

A wave of impish impulse swept over Marsha. "Because you say it's spankable?"

Even before Tom's hand landed sharply on her right cheek, she knew making that crack wasn't the smartest thing to say. This analysis was reinforced by the flurry of smacks that followed."Care to try again young lady? Or do I need to add a few licks with my belt to get you to take this seriously? And don't you dare make any cracks about the word 'licks' Miss Brat."

Since Tom was officially in Disciplinarian Mode, it wouldn't do for him to smile or make similar cracks about the kind of licks he really wanted to give her - at least not until her spanking was over and done with. But he was pleased that she was comfortable enough with him to feel she could brat. This friendship could certainly warm up in new ways. And for now, he had a job to do.

During that same millisecond, Marsha had similar thoughts in her mind. She liked the feel of his hand on her panty-clad bottom and felt a delicious mix of fear and excitement about the spanking that was about to begin. That flurry of smacks quickly brought her focus back to the reason for the spanking and she realized that Tom was right about her priorities needing a shift.

"I'm sorry Tom. I really am. What I did was spankable because I need to pay my rent and buy groceries and the unemployment insurance will help me do that while I'm looking for work. I have to take better care of myself."

"Good girl. I think you're getting it. And now to make sure the lesson sticks, let's get these panties down for your lesson in fiscal responsibility." Slipping his fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties, he eased them down her hips unveiling twin orbs of silken perfection.

With her panties now conveniently stationed at her knees, he hugged her even closer to his body and officially began the spanking, his hand landing sharply on first one cheek, then the other in an almost metronomic rhythm providing a steady cadence as the initially pleasant sting built on itself and intensified with each passing minute.

Tom admired his handiwork as he watched the color of her bottom go from cool alabaster to a warm pink. He paused and lightly rubbed the warm flesh. "You understand, of course, that this is just the warm-up for the warm-up before your real spanking begins. I want this pretty bottom of yours to be nice and sensitive and every nerve ending alive and tingling when I use the brush on you. After all, we want this spanking to be an effective tool to help you empower yourself, don't we?"

Marsha silently nodded her head. She was already beginning to slip into the mindspace of surrender and release. Suddenly the rubbing stopped and she could feel Tom sharply pinching tiny spots on her bottom, each pinch lasting 2-3 seconds. She felt him directing most of those pinches on the fleshiest part of her bum including her inner cheeks.

"I want you to know," he said, "that I strongly believe what's good for the goose is good for the gander. There's nothing I'm doing to you that I haven't felt myself. In fact, my last girlfriend was quite fond of using this Pinch Parade technique, as she called it, on my tender tush. I think you'll feel the next phase of your spanking even more intensely as a result."

"Hmmmm..." Marsha thought to herself. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh? Good to know." Marsha was congratulating herself on this new piece of information when Tom's hand slapped sharply down on her naked orbs. Yeowch! He was right about how much more sensitive her bottom became following that damned Pinch Parade. But the more she squirmed across his lap, the tighter his left arm held her in place and the faster his spanks fell.

Only this time, the pace and placement felt totally random. Soon the only thing filling her consciousness was the burning feel of his hard hand landing on her soft bottom and the feeling that her bottom was being used as a pincushion for a thousand headed needles.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, he stopped and simply held her over his lap, caressing the now rose-red cheeks. He reached to the side and pulled out a tube of skin lotion from his bag, gently massaging it into her tender cheeks. "You're doing great sweetie," he whispered. "But we still have a ways to go before I feel you've truly learned your lesson.

So let's take a little breather before we get to the Main Event. And for you, dear sweet Marsha, that means 15 minutes of Corner Time to reflect on why I'm spanking you and how the pain of this spanking is nothing compared to the pain you've been causing yourself through your neglect."

With that, he gently helped her up to her feet. A brief defiant moment transpired as she seriously considered resisting the sentence of Corner Time, but the combination of the look in his eye and the sharp smack to her thigh convinced her that cooperation was her best option. As anyone who's ever done bare bottomed Corner Time knows, the minutes crept like hours for poor Marsha. She yearned to rub her sore bottom, but something told her that would simply add to her pain so she quietly stood there, shifting her weight from one foot to the other while quietly sniffling.

For his part, Tom definitely was seeing Marsha in a very new light (in more ways than one). He resisted the strong urge to take her in his arms and comfort the increasingly remorseful woman. That would come in time, he reminded himself, but first he had to complete this spanking in a way that brought his message home.

Finally her 15 minutes expired. Tom quietly came up behind Marsha and wrapped his arms around her soft belly in a warm embrace. "I'm really proud of you," he whispered. "The good news is, we're on the home stretch of your spanking. The bad news is, the home stretch is always the most intense part. Be brave little one and it will soon be over." With that, he took her by the hand, lightly kissed her forehead and led her back to the couch where he again turned his naked, red-bottomed friend over his lap.

Marsha tensed her body in anticipation, but rather than the expected smack of his hand on her tender bottom, instead she felt his fingernails slowly scraping all over her still tender orbs. He mostly scraped his nails vertically over her bottom beginning on her upper thighs and working his way up to the top of her cheeks and continued to do so untl every square centimetre of her bottom tingled from the abrasive sensation.

He reached over and picked up the sturdy hairbrush, rubbing its smooth side over her sensitized cheeks. "I strongly advise you not to fight this Marsha. Just breathe in the pain and let your tears come. I've got all the time in the world to teach you this lesson." With that, he began his assault on her backside. Between the warmup spanking and the nail scraping, the nerves in her nether cheeks had become very sensitive so he did not need to use a lot of strength when wielding the hairbrush. In fact, it didn't take long before she started bucking and writhing on his lap in a futile attempt to stem the pain. Tom's response was to clamp his leg over hers and spank her even harder, all the while quietly encouraging her to just let all the pain go and surrender.

The hairbrush spanks landed with ever increasing strength and rapidity and within a few minutes had accelerated to the point where it felt like one continuous spank, making it impossible for Marsha to tell where one spank ended and the next one began. All she knew was that her behind was on fire with the flame of a thousand bee stings. Finally came the moment they had both been waiting for. With a deep breath, Marsha let out a gut wrenching wail and allowed herself the cathartic experience of bawling like a seven year old. She could feel all the tension and guilt drain from her body as she continued to cry in synchronization with the steady tattoo of Tom's Hairbrush from Hell.

It didn't take long for her to cry herself out and let her body go limp. Holding her steadily across her lap, Tom reached into his bag and brought out a box of tissues so she could blow her nose and dry her eyes. He then gently massaged more of the soothing lotion onto her burning flanks untl she was able to stop crying. Gently he helped her sit up and cuddled her in his lap. She tightly clung to him as he gently rocked her and stroked her hair as he kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Afterwards, a still naked Marsha cuddled next to him. He asked how she was feeling. Surprisingly better," she said with a smile. "Hey, did your ex girlfriend really spank you the way you just spanked me?"

"More or less."

"How long has it been?"

He thought for a minute. "It's been two years since we broke up..."

"Sounds to me like you're overdue. Since you have already admitted that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, does this mean I get to spank you now when I think you need it?"

He stared at her for a few moments before responding. "I don't know. Is that something you want to do? Is that something you think you're up to?"

"Let's find out, shall we?" she said as she moved to undo his pants.