It Takes Just Seconds

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
traveler

It Takes Just Seconds

Post by traveler » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 am

Author's Note: I was inspired by this story http://spankfinder.com/forum/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=367 and thank that author for the inspiration. I chose to write it in first-person because I wanted a prospective female spankee to be able to better identify with the role.

I knew he was mad when he quit texting me and called me on my cell. I hesitated to answer but after the third ring I picked up and said "Hello Master" in a small voice.

"I'm coming over right now and I want you in the corner right now. If the maid comes to the door, you just let her in and go back to the corner. No funny business about running there when you think I'm at the door, my minx, do you understand me?" he said gruffly.

"Yes Master," I meekly replied and hung up. I was in for it now. This was the third time that week he had been to my room, but what had I done wrong? I thought over the texts that I had sent him, the conversations and experiences we'd recently shared but had no clue about what I had done. His office was only 15 minutes away, but he was sneaky. Was he here already, listening at the door or using the reverse peephole tool to look through the door to see if I was obeying? I walked to the corner and waited in anticipation, my mind going back and forth between worried and wanting.

180 seconds...the paint in the corner stared back at me. The door creaked on its hinge and my heart skipped...was he leaning against it now? But no plastic key card slid against metal, no snicking of the lock.

240 seconds...a bit of something had been painted over and it was leering at me as I fidgeted on my feet. I could almost hear his feet pad silently across the marble floor of the lobby. There was a distant ding of the elevator and my heart skittered again as no voices of adults or children followed. Now?

300 seconds...when is he going to get here? He must have been at the office...I have time to sit down for a bit. I looked over to the door. Is that a shadow in the peephole or was it always that way? I can't chance this.

360 seconds...the painted over bit of grit loomed in my vision as I closed my eyes. I heard the squeak of a wheel as a cart rolled down the hall and a female voice, muffled by wood and distance, said something short. Was that a hello? The staff were so friendly, they greeted everyone all the time. Was the housekeeper saying hello to him?

420 seconds...this is so unfair. He's not here yet. I should just sit down. I'm fast. But do I dare? No...I don't. He's just watching me in this test. He probably paid the maid off so she wouldn't ask any questions about what he was doing at the door and he had been so friendly with her anyway. He likes to watch me squirm. My face flushed as memory clips rushed by.

480 seconds...I'm not going to stand here any more. He can do what he wants, this is ridiculous, my rebellious side said, stamping her figurative foot. The ding of the elevator caused my heart to jump again and my bottom clenched of its own free will. Now? Was he in the hall now and coming for me? But the door hinges silently snickered at me and stayed closed.

540 seconds...my arms hung slack at my sides. The painted bit of grit had been joined by two creases that almost met in a V. I'm bored. This is stupid, this corner time stuff. When's he going to get here?

600 seconds...ding went the elevator yet again, this time accompanied by voices. My heart barely bothered to do anything other than beat. Until there was a knock at the door. Now it was now! Thank god he's here...wait...oh no, he's here! My heart looped.

601 seconds..."Housekeeping...housekeeping" the knocking came again with a...male voice? Was that Hispanic lilt right? Ohhh...he was tricky. It was him. It had to be. I left the corner and opened the door. "Yes?

"You called for extra towels, meesus?"

"Oh, erm, yes, thank you," I said as I took the armful of towels. What is this about? Wait, I know what this is about. He's playing with me, sending me a signal about what's to come. I squirt when I cum and the towels are needed. This is how he tells me that I'm to cum. I closed the door and put the towels on the bed. Oh, wait. These towels can be used a different way, too. Argh! Voices in the hall, voices in the hall! My head rang and I scampered back to the corner. The door watched in silence.

720 seconds...the V swayed in my vision, the bit of grit an afterthought. Ding! I could almost hear his shoes scuff the carpeted hallway. And then the lock spoke.