Childhood memories

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Childhood memories

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 am

It was in the sixth grade that my view about spanking took a turn that would change my life forever. Sixth grade was a milestone in my life on many levels I was close to being a teenager, I was just beginning puberty , it was my last year of grade school , I had decided boys weren't really so bad and I had gotten my first male teacher. Every girl in the sixth grade had a crush on Mr Smith which I'm sure made his job easier in some ways and harder in others. Mr Smith was also the strictest teacher I ever had. The first day of school he got all our attention when he said we were no longer little kids and it was time to take our studies serious , then he pulled a small wooden paddle from a drawer and laid it on the desk and told us that he had no problem doing whatever it took to help us remember that!

This was the sixties so you have to remember a teacher spanking a student was pretty common. What made things different with Mr Smith was he would spank a girl just as fast as a boy. Till sixth grade I'd only known one girl to get paddled at school and she became a legend! Most of my friends got spanked at home but not me so the idea of getting paddled at school plain old scared the hell out of me and maybe that's why when it did happen it had such a major effect on my life. I was actually a good kid and never talked back , always did my homework and got along with other kids but I was a bit of a chatter box. It was around the fifth week of school and Mr Jones had already warned me once about talking but I wasn't worried yet because no one ever got in real trouble till they had been warned twice. So I didn't hesitate to ask Susan if she was getting ice cream at lunch in the middle of the math test and that one important question changed my life.

"Beth I've had it with you today! Come with me young lady!"

It didn't seem real and I even looked around to see if there was another Beth in our class I didn't know about. Mr Jones pulled the paddle out of the desk and looking directly at me he pointed the paddle towards the door. I stood up and started to walk towards the door still expecting to be told this was my last warning but that didn't happen , instead he told the class to keep working on their test and if he heard any noise coming from the room more people would be taking a trip down the hall. He put his hand on my back and out we went. Scared doesn't give how I felt justice and I was actually praying he would change his mind but just a couple rooms down was an empty classroom and in we went. Mr Jones pulled the chair out from the desk and sat down and made me stand in front of him. He told me how disappointed he was in me and how he wasn't putting up with my talking all the time anymore and then he said if I didn't learn some self control I better get used to being over his lap! He put me over his lap then smoothed my dress down going out of his way to make sure it stayed below my undies. I still thought I'd get a warning and was really shocked when the paddle began to land over and over on my poor butt. I tried not to cry which lasted all of thirty seconds and I wasn't going to squirm around which lasted less time than it took me to cry. I couldn't believe how much that little wooden paddle stung. I had always thought the embarrassment would be the bad part about getting spanked , I was wrong, it hurt! Mr Jones showed no mercy and he paddled me for a good two maybe three hours , OK it was two or three minutes but when your twelve and getting your first spanking a minute seems like an hour.

The spanking came to an end and Mr Jones helped me off his lap then held me in a big bear hug and let me cry. Then he told me how he really hated it had came down to this but I hadn't really given him a choice in the matter and he expected me to be on my best behavior from now on. He walked me to the restroom and told me to go in the little girls room and wash my face and get myself pulled together then come back to class. Now as strange as this is going to sound as I walked into the restroom I had decided that the big hug after made the whole thing worth it. I look around to make sure I was alone then reached under my dress and pulled my panties down then my dress up and looked at my poor butt in the mirror. I was shock how red it was. I got a paper towel and soaked it in cold water and tried to rub my butt with it but that stung more than it helped. I hung out till I was afraid he would come looking for me then made the embarrassing trip back to class. Every eye was on me as I made my way back to my desk and you could have heard a pen drop as I sat down. I tried not to make a face but I must have because I heard a few giggle and a lot of gasps as my butt touched the wooden seat. I didn't open my mouth the rest of the day except to get permission to eat my lunch alone in the classroom. I got through the school day without being ask a ton of questions but that sure changed when Lisa and I got to my house after school.

The second my bedroom door shut Lisa was trying to pull my dress up saying she just HAD to see my butt. I called her a name and told her to stop and she just laughed and told me she would stop as soon as she got to see my butt. I needed to change out of my school clothes anyway and that didn't seem as weird as her pulling my dress up in the air. I tell her to stop and unzip my dress and she does and I let the dress fall to the floor and I turn my back to her and stick my butt out and ask if she was happy. Lisa did two things at that moment that I still can't believe. First she smacked the back of my panties , knowing I'd been paddled and knowing my butt was hurting she smacked my butt! Just as I let out a yelp and was about to turn around and punch her in the nose she yanked my panties down! I tried to pull my undies back up and told her she was weird and she laughed as she stopped me from getting my panties up and told me we both always knew she was weird that's why we were such good friends. I try again to pull my panties up and she pushes me face first on my bed then pulls them the rest of the way off. She lays beside me and is gently rubbing my butt and the questions start. I thought nothing in the world could have been more embarrassing than Mr Jones spanking me but Lisa proved me wrong. Her first question was stupid , she asked if it hurt. The next question I wasn't expecting , she asked if Mr Jones had pulled my undies down. I told her no and she asked if I was lying because Susan who was a grade above us had told her that when Mr Jones spanked a girl that he pulled their panties part of the way down then made the girl take them the rest of the way off and he never gave them back. I told Lisa either Susan was lying or I got off lucky. Then she asked if Mr Jones pulled my dress up before he put me over his lap or after , another bit of information that had came from Susan. Lisa seemed almost disappointed when I told her how Mr Jones had went out of his way to make sure my dress stayed down and I was covered the whole time. She finally ran out of questions and told me to get dressed so we could go bike riding. I laughed and told her if she was done looking at my butt I'd be more than happy to get dressed but we weren't doing anything that involved me sitting!

I should have seen it coming because Lisa didn't stop with the questions for days but after the first day it was more about how I felt before, after and during the spanking. She still won't admit she did it on purpose but exactly one week after my spanking Lisa blurted out a bad word in the middle of a test. This time it was her name being called out and her being marched out of class. She looked so scared and I felt so bad for her but at the same time I kind of knew it was what she wanted because that's the way both of us were , if one got to experience something good or bad it just killed the other one till they got to do the same thing. Mr Jones was gone a good ten minutes and Lisa came back to class about ten minutes after him. I could see she had been crying and everyone saw how gingerly she sat back in her seat. I avoided eye contact with her and didn't go near her at school because I figured if everyone saw I wasn't asking her any questions they would leave her alone too. This time when my bedroom door closed it was me trying to pull up her dress! We both took off our school clothes and instead of putting on play clothes we just laid on my bed in our undies. I did pull Lisa's panties off and her butt was just as red as mine had been after my spanking. I asked if she wanted me to rub some lotion on it and she laughed and called me a pervert then said if I wanted to make it feel better maybe I should just kiss it! That got her a smack on her sore butt!

We laid there for a bit and finally got up and put on play clothes , we have so many clothes at each others house we didn't really know who's was who's anymore. Just as I was pulling my shorts up Lisa smacked me hard on the butt and told me she was mad at me. The smack on the butt told me she was REALLY mad but the grin on her face told me she wasn't really. I asked why she was mad at me and she made a "mad" face and said I never told her about the hug. I let out a nervous laugh then admitted I had left that part out. We talked about our spankings for days and being best friends we did admit to each other that the hug made it worth getting spanked and once we admitted that we decided we really needed to get paddled again , only this time together. I think if we had just went on and got it over with it would have been a little different but we had too much time to plan out every detail. The first thing we both agreed on was we wanted the second spanking to on our panties on not over our dresses. We spent days finding two skirts that no matter what if we were laying over someone's lap they were ride up so our panties were exposed. Then we picked up our best panties to wear , not only did we want to look nice but our 'Sunday school" panties were much thinner than our thick cotton school panties. Figuring out what we could do to get us both spanked was the hard part.

We finally agreed on a day to pull this off and I felt like a kid at Christmas when I got dressed that morning and Lisa giggled all the way to school that morning. Our plan was simple but it had to take place at recess and that made for a very long morning. The time finally came and we were told to line up to go outside for recess , Lisa and I both nodded at each other and we got in line and began to push and shove each other and then the name calling started and we weren't calling each other princess! Just like we thought Mr Jones told us to have a seat and he took the class outside and got another teacher to watch his class. What we hadn't thought out was how mad he was going to be! He slammed the door shut and for the first time sense we made this plan I was thinking we had made a mistake. Mr Jones looked at us and asked if we had anything to say but before we could answer he said never mind that nothing we could say would change what we had done. He pulled his chair out in front of his desk then got the paddle and pointed it at me and told me I was first. I wanted to tell him we had made a mistake and I really didn't want to be paddled but how could I tell him we planned this whole thing? I walked over to Mr Jones and the only thing he said was he was very disappointed in me , man I felt bad. He put me over his lap and I'll give him credit he tried his best to pull my skirt down far enough to cover my undies but he finally gave up and went the other way and just pulled it up totally out of the way. That was much more embarrassing that I had imagined. Then my heart sand when he said he hoped I knew that when he had to spank a student more than once the spanking lasted twice as long as the last one they had received!

Anyone who thinks a spanking over a dress stings just as much as one over your panties has never been spanked! I was crying pretty fast which seemed to make Mr Jones spank me that much harder and I was squirming so bad he had to hold me in place. In all our talks about how exciting getting paddled by Mr Jones again would be we both had forgotten how much it actually hurt. The spanking mercifully came to an end and he helped me off his lap and I pushed my skirt back up and rubbed my butt as hard as I could as Mr Jones stood there and watched. He told me to switch places with Lisa and I wanted to ask where my hug was but I figured I had embarrassed myself enough for one day. One look at Lisa's face told me she already knew this wasn't as good an idea as we had thought and I was about to find out Lisa had made a even bigger mistake. I didn't watch Mr Jones put Lisa over his lap or flip her skirt out of the way , I was too busy trying to rub the fire from my butt. It was when I hear Mr Jones tell Lisa could bet he was giving her mother a phone call and asked if she had lost her mind with all the boys in our class that I looked in her direction. Like with me he had flipped her skirt up out of the way but unlike me Lisa wasn't wear any undies at all! The paddle started landing and she was crying from the very beginning. He spanking sounded worse than mine but I think it was the sound of that paddle landing on her bare butt. When he finally let her up she put both hands under her skirt and began rubbing and I want to tell her not to bother it didn't help. Mr Jones told her to go stand next to me and he just sat there with his arms crossed while we both rubbed our butts and cried. He let this go for about ten minutes and things went from bad to worse. He told us we had gotten our spanking for the pushing and shoving and now it was time to get punished for the cussing. He point the paddle at me and told me to get back over to him. I wanted to die!

I did manage to ask if this could be put off for a day or two but Mr Jones didn't fall for that. Right before being pulled back over his lap he asked if I wanted to loose my panties like Lisa and my face turned so red it burned and I told him I didn't think so. I was crying like a baby before the paddle landed the first time and Mr Jones was a man of his word because the second spanking was twice as long and twice as hard at the earlier one. He helped me off his lap and wrapped me in a bear hug while I cried on his shoulder. I don't know if he realized what he was doing but one of his hands actually rubbed my butt through the back of my dress. I don't know how long I cried but he did tell me to trade places with Lisa and she was crying before she took the first step in his direction. This time I did watch as he helped her over his lap and I watched her face turn as red as mine when he asked exactly where her panties were. She lied and told him she had a accident right before school during a tickle fight on the playground. I guess saying you peed your pants was less embarrassing than admitting you left home without undies. My eyes never left her butt when the paddle began to land and I wondered if my butt looked like two bowels of cherry jello when I was getting paddled. Lisa kicked and squirmed and I just knew she would die of embarrassment if she realized you could see all the way up to Texas when she kicked her legs the way she was. The spanking ends and she cries on his shoulder the way I did and he rubbed her butt through her skirt the same way he had mine. Finally he told us to go to the little girls room and get ourselves together and the second the door shut we both were pulling up our skirts and comparing bottoms and the fire was still fresh and we were already planning our next spanking! The strange thing was Mr Jones never spank anyone after that day! I never kept a secret from Lisa but I did that day, more than my butt was on fire only it would be a few more years before I understood what that feeling was. Lisa got even more embarrassed when her mother shows up and hands her a pair of clean panties right in front of the whole class! When we got home Lisa said the panties her mom brought were wet like she had peed only she hadn't peed. I felt better about the strange feeling I had down there but still didn't share anything about with anyone!

My first spanking put ideas in our heads and the spanking we got together was when we both knew for sure that spankings hurt like hell but the excitement and feeling we got made it worth it. After that day any slumber party we were at we made sure Truth or Dare was played and we added our own little twist to the game, the only way to get out of the game was to take your pajamas off and get spanked by everyone that was still playing. For the rest of our friends that made them answer questions and do things they normally wouldn't do , for Lisa and I it was a way to get spanked and not have to admit to anyone we wanted to be spanked. Then there was our pink girls club and yes you had to get spanked to join and you got spanked if you broke club rules. It was just Lisa and I in the beginning but the last year of middle school we had six members. We kept the club together in one form or the other all the way through high school and even found a guy to do the spanking for us! Lisa and I are still friends and still find ways to get spanked , sometimes together sometimes not. These were great memories !