The White Out Part Two

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The White Out Part Two

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

The White Out Part Two - A Nat and Alyssa Story

Nat gave Alyssa another thirty minutes to think on the prior events of the day. As he ascended the stairs he went over the points he wanted to make sure to get across to her in the convolecture that he planned to have over dinner. This type of behavior could not happen, he would make sure that she knew that. He knocked lightly on the door before pushing it open, ready to face whatever temper tantrum or barrage of complaints was waiting inside. Silence greeted him. As he walked further into the room he was more than surprised to find Alyssa curled up in a tight little ball clutching one of the pillows sound asleep.
For a moment Nat just stood there. She looked incredibly calm, peaceful, innocent almost. He shook his head to himself. There were so many things about this child that he would never understand: for instance, the fact that he thought of her as a child when she was actually in her mid twenties. Everyone around him seemed to perceive her as an accomplished adult, wise beyond her years. Yet, when she was around him, all he could see was a spoiled, bratty, unruly child inches away from a temper tantrum. Yes, it was practically every time he interacted with her that his hand itched to give her that spanking she should have had twenty years ago.
He cleared his throat loudly and said her name in a tone that was not at yelling level but loud enough to wake her.
She stirred and then looked up, quite groggy, her eyes wandering the room as she attempted to ascertain her settings. When her eyes reached him they jolted open and she sat right up. However she remained silent. “Come get something to eat,” Nat said nodding towards the open doorway.
---
A thousand thoughts a minute were going through Alyssa’s head. How had she fallen asleep? Who does that when they are about to die? And why did he wake her up? Why couldn’t he just kill her in her sleep? He had just told her to go and get some food, presumably dinner. She didn’t move, couldn’t move. If he was going to kill her then why did he bring her up here only to have her go back downstairs again. Alyssa looked up at him again and found him simply watching her.
Well, if these were going to be her last moments on earth….yeah, she didn’t have anything poetic or heroic or even mildly interesting, she thought to herself as she got up and walked towards the door. The only thing that she could think of was the fact that she was about to die.
She walked out the door quite conscious of the fact that Nat was one step behind her and continued down the stairs and into the kitchen. The room smelled of tomato soup. Not quite what she had in mind for a last supper but it would work.
Entering about five feet into the kitchen she turned and questioningly looked at Nat. Nodding towards the table he silently instructed her to go and sit down. A moment or so later he brought over two bowls of steaming hot soup and sat down besides her.
Now Alyssa was nothing but confused. If he was going to kill her why hadn’t he just done it already? Maybe the soup was poisoned? She looked over and noticed that he had already eaten at least half of his. Okay so that wasn’t it. Tentatively Anisha picked up the spoon and took a sip of the steaming hot liquid. She waited for her throat to close up, to black out, maybe for her heart to suddenly stop beating or something of the sort. It didn’t happen. This was definitely normal soup.
Nat had finished his bowl of soup and was watching her cautiously eye the bowl. “What’s going on Alyssa,” he asked. She recognized the tone as the ‘I’m asking although I’m not sure I want to know’ tone of voice. Why is he asking? She thought, he already knew, she was about to die.
Putting down the spoon she looked up at him so that they were somewhat eye to eye and responded, “um, well I was just wondering, since you are planning on killing me could you just hurry up and do it already?”
Alyssa waited for some dark cloud of anger to pass over Nat’s face or for that hot topic look to appear. Yes that might have been disrespectful but who cared? She was about to die anyway. She waited for the sharp rebuke or harsh look from Nat that was sure to come. Instead he blinked twice and burst out laughing.
Anisha furrowed both her brows. This was not funny, not to her, and if he was planning on killing her, which happened to be murder, which was a crime, it really shouldn’t be funny to him either.
Once he calmed down Nat put he his hands on the table, leaned towards her a little and said, “Alyssa, what on earth are you talking about?”
Alyssa tapped into her brain trying to remember exactly how she had come to the conclusion that she was going to die. “well, um, you were really mad, and then you like tossed me over your shoulder and I didn’t know what was happening and uh” Alyssa’s eyes were going from side to side in her head as she searched for exactly how she had reached the conclusion. Nat was just watching her and she could tell he was trying not to laugh. “Consequence!” she exclaimed. “you dumped me in this room and I had no idea what was going on and you said I wouldn’t like the consequence and I, uh, well, that meant you were going to kill me.”
Alyssa nodded, quite satisfied with her explanation which caused Nat to start laughing again. Once he calmed down he said, “Alyssa, I stuck you in the guest room as a version of a time out. You’re a little to old to send to a corner and I know you. Even if I were to manage to get you into one you’d talk the entire time you were there anyway. And what I meant by consequence was that if you tried running out that door one more time I was going to throw you over my knee and give you a spanking, just like a parent spanks a child that runs into the street.”
There was no longer a smile on his face, that somewhat scary, very sobering, serious look had returned. Alyssa was aghast. Spank her? Was he crazy? No, she didn’t think he was. Of all the words that came to mind when trying to describe him, crazy was not one of them. He was just looking at her. Was she supposed to say something? Probably, her brain told her. Whatever it was she had no idea. How on earth are you supposed to respond to someone telling you that they were going to spank you like a child. “Whatever, I’m so not a child,” was the indignant response that came out of Alyssa’s mouth. The look on Nat’s face darkened and it was obvious that it wasn’t the correct thing to say.
“Well then I suggest you stop acting like one,” he told her.
“How would you know what a child acts like?” she countered, automatically realizing how stupid that one sounded since he had a daughter. “It’s not like you ever experienced childhood, you had to have been born with that stick up your butt.” Oh, she was pushing it, and she knew she was pushing it. He was just so infuriating to her. She didn’t even know why. Just of all the people that she knew Nat made her want to scream more than anyone. He was far too much of a grownup for her taste.
She waited for the response, the yelling, the lecture, whatever it was that was going to happen. Instead Nat just continued to watch her. So Alyssa continued to stare back at him as defiantly as she could muster at that moment. He still didn’t say anything, it was seriously beginning to creep her out. Finally she blurted out, “are you going to say anything or what?”
“I don’t know, are you finished?” Nat responded.
“Excuse me?” Alyssa shot back.
“Are you finished with the smart mouth comments?” Nat repeated. Alyssa opened her mouth to fire off another highly charged retort but nothing came out. It was as if her brain was all of a sudden putting a damper on her ego. Closing her mouth she gave a sideways frown slash pout and said “yeah I guess.”
“You guess or you are?” Damn it all to hell, Alyssa thought to herself. When was he ever going to figure out that yeah I guess meant yes. Or when would he ever just let her use it as a synonym for yes.
“Yeah,” she responded. Nat just continued to stare at her. Rolling her eyes Alyssa gave an exaggerated sigh and said, “yes, yes I’m finished.”
“Good,” Nat said standing up. In an instant he took her by her arm and pulled her out of the chair leading her over to one of the clearer corners in the kitchen. “What the,” Alyssa said, conscientiously stopping herself before the rest of the exclamation came out of her mouth. “I thought I was too old to put in a corner” she screeched as Nat half guided half pulled her through the room.
“Not when you’re acting like a five year old,” Nat responded continuing across the room, Alyssa in tow.
When she was about a foot from being face to face with the wall, Nat led go of her arm and stood directly behind her preventing any escape she might have tried. Alyssa simply glowered at the wall and debated turning and socking him in the stomach. Then she heard Nat quietly say, “hands behind your head.”
“What?!” she whirled around to face him. “You are not seriously sticking me in a corner!”
He bent over so his face was level with hers. The look in his eyes was…Alyssa didn’t exactly know how to describe it. She had never seen one comparable before. “Alyssa, do not test me right now. You can turn and stand in that corner as I’ve told you to, or I can flip you over my knee and give you a long overdue spanking and then do some corner time. What’s it going to be?”
He’s bluffing, Alyssa thought to herself. There is no way on earth that he would spank her. This is Nat, her neighbor, used to be annoying advisor person. She continued to stare him directly in the eyes, “you’re not sticking me in a corner,” she repeated, however even to her own ears her voice didn’t sound nearly as confident as she would have liked.

Nat wanted to strangle her. He stared down at her and bit his lip trying not to laugh. She had her chin stuck out in as defiant a position as she could manage, but her voice gave her away. It wasn’t the headstrong, stubborn voice that he was used to. When he looked into her eyes he again saw that they weren’t nearly as confident as they usually were. He raised his eyebrows, quite aware that the silence was driving her crazy adding all the more to her anxiety about the situation. “You’re not gonna do it!” She added for effect, stamping her right foot.
“Oh is that so?” Nat replied, pulling a chair out from the kitchen table and sitting down, while simultaneously pulling her over his lap all in one swift motion. Alyssa screeched at the top of her lungs expressing her outrage.
Without a seconds hesitation Nat raised his arm up and brought his hand crashing down onto Alyssa's bottom. This caused another series of protests. He didn’t stop, he simply repeated the action over and over for a good two minutes. In that time nearly one hundred swats had rained down onto Alyssa’s bottom.
She wasn’t hysterical or a sobbing mess, but there were certainly tears flowing. More than anything she was shocked. No one had ever spanked her before. No one had ever punished her before, period.
Nat placed his hand on her clothed bottom. He could feel the heat radiating through the light cloth of the pajama bottoms. “All right Alyssa,” he said, his voice somewhat of a growl, “I’m going to stand you up in a minute. When I do you have a choice to make. Either you go stick your nose into that corner as you’ve been told, or I pull down these pj bottoms and continue this spanking. Understand?”
While she may have nodded her head, he couldn’t be sure. Landing a medium smack on her already sore bottom he said, “I asked you a question!”
“Yes, I get it, geez” he heard her say. Nat gritted his teeth. That comment alone made him want to keep her there and continue that spanking longer. It’s a different issue for a different time he told himself.
Reaching down, he took hold of her upper arm and helped her up onto her feet. Her face was streaked with tears indicating that she certainly had been crying. Her hands immdiatley flew back to rub her bottom, however Nat caught them just before they got there. “Well,” he asked, “what’s your decision?”
Alyssa gave him her most evil look yet before she said, “I’ll go in the stupid corner!”
“Wise decision,” Nat informed her, ignoring the stupid part. “Hand on your head,” he said as he released them.

Making a face she put her hands up behind her head and clasped her fingers together. She ached to rub some of the pain away from her bottom but somehow feared what might happen if she did so. Seeing the look on Nat’s face she walked over to the corner she had previously been in and stared at him for a good thirty seconds. He just stared right back at her. Finally Alyssa gave an over dramatic sigh. She had lost this one. Not only has she lost it but she had gotten punished too. That was a new experience she would have rather skipped. Slowly she turned back to the wall and keeping her hands behind her head. “Good,” she heard Nat say as he walked up behind her, “you’re learning already.” She felt him put his hand on her lower back and guide her further to where he wanted her to be. Then a pencil appeared in front of her face. She watched as Nat put the pointed end directly into the corner and put the end with the eraser up to her nose. “Hold it,” he told her.
She attempted to move her hand but he stopped her. “With your nose, Alyssa.”
She looked up at him to see if he was serious, he was of course, she didn’t know why she even bothered to check. Alyssa moved about a half a step so the pencil was being held in place by the tip of her nose. Nat let go and the pencil didn’t move. “Good,” he said, “now, when you are ready to explain and apologize for your behavior you can come out. Until then, no talking, no moving, you’re going to use this time to think about your behavior the past few hours and what on earth caused it, and what you could have done differently. Drop your hands, the pencil falls, talking, you’ll be over my knee faster than you can blink.” He didn’t ask her if she understood, Nat simply looked her in the eye and could tell by the look there that she did. Alyssa heard him walk back to the middle of the room. Continuing to listen as that had to serve as her eyes at the moment she heard the scraping of one of the kitchen chairs on the floor as it was pulled out.
He was just going to sit there and watch her? A few minutes later she heard light paper rustling. A magazine or newspaper, the sound was too light to be copy paper so he wasn’t reading work documents. It wasn’t crisp either so Nat definitely wasn’t reading a book. Alyssa continued to listen for a few minutes but to her dismay that was all she was able to discern. The room was quiet except for the rustling pages and the breathing of the two individuals.
As Alyssa stared at a speck of dirt she had spotted on the wall she found herself wanting to sigh but quickly stopped the urge before it happened. Any sort of movement would cause her to lose the delicate hold she had with the pencil pressed up against the tip of her nose in order to keep it in place. Maybe she deserved to be here? She had treated him badly. The other side of her brain quickly kicked in reminding her that he had literally forced her into his house, not giving her any choice in the matter. She was an adult, she had free will, she could make her own decisions. What an ass.

angelkitten

Re: The White Out Part Two

Post by angelkitten » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:16 am

that kind of think will get her spanked again :D Good story so far keep it going please

naughtygirl815

Re: The White Out Part Two

Post by naughtygirl815 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Good story.....when's part 3 coming out?