My Story M/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
deskjet

My Story M/F

Post by deskjet » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:39 pm

There have been many Stepfather stories over the years, here is my version. Comments would be appreciated.

My Story

My name is Melissa Jorgensen, this is my story.

I lived with my parents and my brothers Michael and Richard, in a large house in Britannia Row Islington London. My father was a QC and a Senior Partner in a law firm, Bretherington, Jogenson & Kensing, among the many Legal Practices in London this firm was considered as one of the elite in Marylebone, Street, London, W1. My mother Helen, and brothers Mike & Rick also practised in the firm as Barristers, so it followed that in time I would follow in their footsteps and join the family practice.

During my formative years all I heard was my family arguing some legal point, with all these well educated people in the house it was inevitable that I would join them.

I attended the best schools in London, my fathers position
guaranteed me an invitation for my enrolment to the exclusive Queen Mary Faculty of Law in London, acceptance to this exclusive University also demanded very high fees.

Our high family profile demanded that we mingled with many influ-ential people consequently were invited to join many exclusive clubs, I was determined to achieve the very best marks I could get at school, this made it difficult to extract myself from my studies, sometimes my parents had to physically take me away from my books.

Discipline in our house was almost non-existent, with the exception of a few pats on the bottom when I was a baby or the once I got spanked when I was 11, I had lost my temper over the destruction my favourite music disc, when Richard sick of hearing the same songs over and over again used it as Frisbee and it landed on the freeway, I kicked up such a fuss that Dad just flipped me over his knee and tanned my pants.

When I was 16, to divert my attention away from studying, Dad compelled me to join various clubs to prepare me for a future social life. So to make my parents happy I joined the local tennis and golf clubs, and once a week I studied martial arts,

On my 17th birthday Dad said he had paid a subscription for me to join my brothers and himself at the local target pistol club, so once a week we all spent a couple of hours at the targets.

To my surprise I became very proficient, and eventually won trophies in marksmanship.

At the tender age of 18, at the completion of my high school years, I enrolled at the Queen Mary Faculty of Law, now firmly on my way to join the rest of my family, my future was assured.

I had no difficulty even with the intense studies required, I excelled at university I even won a coveted scholarship that would allow me complete my studies without my family having to contribute, this gave me an independence which as things turned out was a god-send.

About 4 years into my studies, things began to go wrong in the family, Mum and Dad always seem to be arguing and then I found out Dad was seeing another woman, and surprisingly Mum seemed to be out a lot at night, asking questions of Michael and Rick I found out she was seeing a Law clerk in her office his name was Robert Atkins, (Oh how I hate that name now).

A year past by, then after a big row Mum and Dad separated, Mum stayed in the house and Dad moved to his club where he had rooms, the atmosphere was in the house was pretty bad, I was thankful I only had to be home in the evenings and weekends, I started to find ways to be out, Richard was considering marriage, and when Mum invited Robert to stay at the house occasionally, it made up his mind for him and he proposed and was married within a month, to gain international Law experience he took an offer to study with a Law firm in Canada, so he took it and had his Honeymoon there at the same time.

His departing words to me, as he moved his luggage out, don’t stay to long Sis, if he moves in permanently you get put, that man is not to be trusted.

It was in my 6th year at Uni that tragically my father was killed in a car accident, a semi-trailer driver had lost control on a slippery road and rolled on my fathers car killing him. I was devastated, I felt he was my last bastion of security.
Michael had married a few years earlier, and as Mum was not qualified and could not be promoted, Michael as the eldest was promoted to his fathers position as equal Partner.

Richard now married and still in Canada, had to return after the funeral to stay with his family, so I stayed home for a few weeks to console mum, but I had to get back to Uni to continue my studies I had one more year to go to complete my finals. Then I would have to do my Bar exam.

About a 3 months after Dad’s death Mum invited Robert to move in permanently, it was then I saw a change in her she began to be more picky in the way we lived, at first it was small things, like “Melissa why cant you pickup after yourself, why do I always have to clean up after you,” or “do you think you should wear that dress,” or “ I wish you wouldn’t stay out so late, I get lonely when Robert is out.”

Within a few weeks Robert also started in a very suttle way to make comments of my lifestyle, I would come home from college tired out and just flop on the lounge, then he would comment “do you have to come home and drape yourself all over the place, every time you come into the house you make a mess” or “Mellissa don’t you think you should help with the housework you can’t expect your Mother or I to do it all”

So it went on pick, pick, pick, one day Mum and I were having an argument on a point of Law, I was right, but Mum although she hadn’t read the latest amendment still claimed that as a Barrister she was right an I should remember my place, I tried to tell her when Robert chipped in and told me in no uncertain terms that if I ever spoke to him like that he would severely punish me.

I turned to him and said, “Robert this is my home, I will speak to my Mother as I please, I wasn’t being rude I was trying to explain something to her that she obviously was not aware of, please mind your own business.”
That was like a rag to a bull he immediately said “I can see that you need to be disciplined, you have been allowed to much rain, you are to apologise to your Mother and me or I will have to spank you.”

Astounded I jumped up and said how dare you, you will never lay a hand on me I will have you charged with assault. Mother chipped in Melissa while you are in this house and under our care, you will do what ever either Robert or I tell you, now please apologise, then you can go to bed as punishment .

I just couldn’t believe my ears her I was at 24 being treated like a child, my temper rose immediately and I almost spoke up until I realised that I needed a roof over me till I had finished Uni.
I bit my tongue and said sorry and went to my room, as I left I heard Robert say we will have to discipline her soon she is getting to big for her shoes.

So a standoff reigned in the house I made sure I was not alone with Robert at any time, I didn’t speak unless spoken too, I made sure that I did my own washing and dried and Ironed it when he was not home, I cooked my own meals them and cleaned up after myself and excused my self as soon as I could.

I could tell the both of them were becoming more and more agitated with my conduct, the aggravation they emitted could al-most be cut with a knife, eventually Robert broke the silence, “if you are you going to continue to live in this house then you will conduct yourself as an adult and converse with us sometimes, this constant silence from you is making life for your Mother impossi-ble, your problem young lady is that you have been spoilt, you ob-viously were not disciplined when you were a child, I have come to the conclusion that the only way to break that stubborn streak is for you to be spanked regularly.”

I just walked away without speaking, his warning should have warned me that things were coming to a head, at some time soon I was going to have to defend myself.

My studies at Uni were coming to an end and I was spending more time under Michaels tutelage, I occasionally sat in court and observed the procedures of a the accused being tried.

It was at this time I met Martin Peterson who was a second chair Lawyer to Michael, we were attracted to each other immediately, he soon became my confidante and off campus tutor, we got on famously, never a cross word, we would argue constantly on al-most any subject, sometimes when he thought I was being cheeky he would chase me around the chamber and tickle me or playfully smack my bottom, he had become my best friend.

I had told him all about Robert and how he had threatened me many times, Martin said “why don’t you leave,’ I told him that I would as soon as I had finished Uni and I could get a job and get some money to rent a flat then I would be free of them for good.

The last weeks at University finally ended I my final scores put me in the top two in that years induction, in fact the other student had only pipped me by two points, I was so excited

Mum just walked away “well aren’t you the clever one, I suppose we will all have to pay homage to you now, would you prefer a small curtsy of should we get down on bended knee.”

I was so hurt that just didn’t reply I went to my room with tears in my eyes, I didn’t know my Mother anymore.

I noticed now each time Robert came to the house he was cool toward me, it soon became obvious he was jealous of my position, I soon picked up the suttle criticisms of my elevated position within the firm.

After a few weeks at work, Martins advice was to stay out of his way until I could get a place of my own, I told him that was my plan I just needed a few more pays to have enough for a deposit, he offered to help, unfortunately I said I would rather stand on my own to feet, now I wish I had accepted his offer.

A month after graduation and while I was studying for my Bar Exam, Robert Atkins married my Mother and when they left for their honeymoon Robert left a list of instructions of things he ex-pected to be done around the house.

I politely told him that it was my home and that till I was thrown out I would carry on as I had for the last 25 years.

The honeymoon lasted a month and Mum rang to say they would be home on Sunday, and would I please make sure the house was tidy, she hoped that Robert and I could start on the best of terms now that he was my Step-Father, I told her the house would be tidy and I would have a meal ready for them, if she would tell me what time they expected to arrive.

The arrived at suppertime and Robert immediately complained that he thought I should have concentrated my studies on domestic du-ties as my cooking was very poor.

Life in the house became increasingly difficult, Robert was clinical in his approach to how people should live, both Mother and I were informed that we would have to live by his rules, and any infrac-tions would involved punishment.

At first it was the bed sheets they had to be changed three times a week, then it was cleaning the windows every week, both Mum and I had to wear our dresses below the knees, I should get my hair cut it, and I was not to wear makeup anymore, of course I ig-nored him.

Then both of them continued to complain about my lifestyle, I was criticised about the way I dressed, my hair, my slovenly attitude, nothing had changed in my lifestyle had, in fact many times I was complemented by my appearance both at work and in the street so, I came to the conclusion they were trying to undermine my confidence and my life at home, unfortunately I was still a long way from having enough money for a deposit.

The first indication I had of a escalation in attitude toward me hap-pened one afternoon after I arrived home from work, I had left my room with the bed unmade that morning as I had to get to a very early meeting.

Robert in a tone that should have been directed to a child, told me in no uncertain terms, that in future I was not to leave the house before I tidied up my room and made the bed, next time you will get a smack bottom.

I was so astounded I couldn’t speak, so I just apologised for being late and went to my room and made the bed and tidied up as told.

A few days later my Mother and I had a disagreement over clean-ing up after myself in the kitchen, and her tone was as if she was talking to a child, she said “Melissa you are naughty girl and she walked over to me turned me around and smacked my bottom,” it didn’t really hurt it was just the inference she implied that I should be chastised.

The days passed and the complaints and criticisms increased, I know now that I was being ever so slowly being conditioned, I was being prepared for worse to come.

The next week, I came home late after an executive party in which we were celebrating the successful completion of a difficult case, it was about 8.30pm, Mum who had not been involved in this case was upset that she and Robert hadn’t been invited to attend.

Robert chimed in and said that I was very naughty not to have in-vited them and it would have been only courteous to let them know when I would be home, I replied that I was old enough to look after myself, I don’t think at my age I should have to report home like a little girl.

Robert then shocked me when he said well I think you should be spanked, before I could reply he had taken my arm and dragged me over his lap, it happened so fast that for many minutes I was astounded that he would take such liberties, I suddenly woke up and struggled to get loose, but he was much stronger than me, he held me so tight that I could not move at all, soon my dress was over my head and my panties were pulled down and he was spanking me with his hand, then magically he had a cane in his hand and he thrashed my bottom and the backs of my legs with it when he had thrashed me enough he just tipped me off his lap, I was left sprawled on the carpet my dress up near my waist and my panties at my knees, screaming with the pain.

He laughed at me laying there “Not so proud now are you little miss, he sneered, get up and cover yourself you indecent girl, I was spluttering with pain, indignation, embarrassment and extreme
anger.

After a few seconds, I jumped up and away from him pulling up my pants and settling my dress, then my anger erupted, my previous Martial Arts training exploded in me, I slapped his face many times, punched him in the mouth and throat and when he fell over I kicked him in the groin over and over again, my anger seemed boundless, I lost my temper completely, after the assault on him he was soon writhing on carpet screaming with pain, I screamed back at him, don’t you ever touch me again, you filthy, abusive de-mented man, if you come near me again I will kill you or at the best have you charged with assault.

I ran from the room and locked myself in my bedroom, and flung myself on the bed and cried, I soon realised that I couldn’t stay here any longer, so I packed all my cloths and emptied my safe and carried everything to my car, as I passed the lounge Robert was still laying on the floor groaning, Mum was leaning over him, she cried out when she saw me what have you done you have hurt poor Robert so bad, all he gave you was a little spanking, I just stared at her in disbelief and left.

At first I just sat in my car to take stock of my situation, then I rang Marty and told him what had happened, he asked me would I feel comfortable staying with him, I thought for a few seconds and said I’ll see you soon.

He helped me into a bedroom, he saw how I was walking in obvious pain, he said Melissa what has he done to you there is blood staining your skirt, I turned and looked in the long bedroom mirror, I turned to him and broke down into tears again, he just said let me help you, I didn’t make any move to stop him as he took my dress off me and laid me face down on the bed and care-fully took my panties down and off my feet, he then got some medical supplies and treated all my cuts, when he had finished he smothered Alovera all over the unplastered areas, then he put pil-lows on each side of me and covered me with a sheet and a light blanket and kissing me on the cheek he whispered sleep little girl.

Next day I got up stiff and sore but much better, I had a long hot shower and got dressed and went down stairs to the kitchen Marty was preparing breakfast, I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek and said thanks for last night I was done in.

He asked how I felt, I replied much better I think I’ll be able to fix my self up OK, and I laughed at the disappointed expression on his face, “Oh dam!, he said laughing and here I was looking for-ward to applying more cream, dam it!! “
Marty and I got on great, he showed me every respect, he said if its OK that room can be yours, and to allay my apprehension he said while you are staying with me be assured it will absolutely platonic, my only stipulations are, please help him cook, clean the bath after myself, don’t complain when he left the toilet seat up and make sure when I left the house to lock the door and set the alarm.

Things were quiet for a few weeks after that, at work I noticed that Robert did not report for work for some time and when he did he walked a little strangely.

I still had a feeling that it wasn’t over yet, some other major event was going to take place and I would be involved, I just kept on guard waiting for the inevitable.

A month after I had gone home to Marty’s house, I was preparing an evening meal when I got a call from Robert informing me that my Mother was very sick and the Doctor had just left to arrange an ambulance to take her to hospital, I asked what was wrong he said her heart, I said should I come he said he thought I should see her as see wanted to see me before they sedated her. I should have smelt a rat but when your Mother is sick you seem to forget.

Marty hadn’t yet got home so I left him a message and told him I would ring when I could, I drove to my home and knocked on the door, it was some time before I heard the door being unlocked, Robert said Oh you came please come in, not feeling threatened, I stepped in, suddenly a cloth filled with chloroform was slammed over my face and I was held so tightly I couldn’t move.

When I slowly regained consciousness I was on my stomach laying on my bed, I was stark naked and my hands and legs were tied to all four corners of the bed, I took stock of my position and realised my bottom was elevated on top of many cushions.

I twisted my head around to see Robert smiling at me, well my naughty girl he said, you can’t kick me now can you, now you are going to be punished, you will remain restrained here on your bed until you submit to my rule, then and only then will you be released, you will be given some water but no food, if you have pee or poo then you will be cleaned like a child, but now you must be prepared to be spanked.

He came to the front of my bed and said if you have anything to say you had better say it now, I remained silent knowing I was in big trouble, her then reached over and placed some plaster over my mouth and then a gag over that and tied it behind my head,

You know he said you are absolutely beautiful as he patted my bottom, now that your bottom is up high I have access to every-thing, I will put a pan between your legs later to catch the pee when you want to go I’m sure you will need to in the next few days.

Now my dear I will leave you for a little I have to check on your Mother when I left he she was bleeding a little I just want make sure she is alright and ready for her next beating, while I am at-tending to you I may have sedate her a little more so that I’m not disturbed, I am afraid it will be a long and painful night for you but you have to admit you do deserve it.

In the morning I will be ringing your office to advise that you have the flu and the doctor has confined you to bed for a week.

Isn’t it wonderful my dear you will in fact be in bed for a few days, although not suffering from the flu, you will in fact be suffering from a sore bottom, a sore pussy, a sore bottom hole, sore legs, back, shoulders feet, and when I turn you over I will have a brand new canvas to work on.

I almost fainted with fear as I realised that he could do anything he liked to me, it then crossed my mind that he could kill me if he wanted to, in fact that may be in his twisted mind because he could not let me go I would get him arrested as soon as I got free.

He spoke again just to give you some thing to stew over I will be back in about 15 minutes, then I will begin my treatment of you, first I will just feel you all over, and give to pussy a little work out, then I will hand spank you, then each hour throughout the night I will come back to give you some more attention, I can assure you my dear little step-daughter you will have a vey painful night and all of next week for that matter, each day I will invent some form of punishment for you.

He left, and I could hear him strapping Mum her pitiful cries made me cringe with pure hate, after 15 minutes he came back into the room, chuckling to himself, I don’t think your mummy was to im-pressed with that thrashing I actually had her beginning to think I was killing her, still she is resting now, so now my dear let us get started on you.

Then I felt his fingers as his hands cup my breasts and pinch my nipples rolling them between his fingers and playing with them as he stoked my breasts. I never knew you had such lovely breasts. he said.

I tried to shake his hands off me he completely ignored me for a moment then he slapped my bottom.

His next invasion of me his hands roamed all over me slipping be-tween my legs to touch my pussy he leant close so he could exam-ine my completely exposed pussy, he spread my lips wide and pulled and twisted my clitoris, then I felt his fingers pushing into me fist two then three then four I thought god is he going to fist me, but stopped at that he then attacked my anus pushing his fingers in and out, my crying out from the pain only got me more smacks.

I wriggled to get away from him he just gave me two more hard slaps on my bottom. Now my dear it is time, I will warm your
bottom up with my hand he said, he then knelt down on the side of the bed and placed one hand on my back and with the other her caressed my bottom, allowing his fingers to slide over my pussy on the upward drag of his fingers they opened my pussy lips and tick-led my clitoris, I struggled to get away but it was no use I could not move.

I shuddered with fear and cried out with rage at being imprisoned like this, then started to spank me, his hand slapped gently at first then the slaps got progressively harder up and down went is hand down over and over again it hurt so much that I cried so much I was reduced to sobbing, then he stepped back and waited for a while I calmed down.

There you are my dear I will be back in a hour to give you your next treatment, just keep that little pussy nice a juicy that’s where the next treatment will be after a session with the strap.

An hour later he returned, reaching over he slapped my bottom, wakey, wakey, little girl spanking time again, without and further words he just stepped back and with a long thick black strip of leather strapped me on my back starting at the shoulders and working his way down, bottom and legs until I almost passed out with convulsions with the pain and crying, it was so difficult to breath when your mouth is taped and your screaming.

At last it stopped, then I felt his rough fingers all over my bottom, and eventually they moved down between my legs. “Well, Well, you are very wet down here my dear, maybe you are like your mom, I think I should help you get finished you look as though you are struggling after a good spanking all girls get aroused he said as he pushed his fingers into my vagina, I felt his long fingers opening me and pinching my clitoris working his fingers in and out I just could not resist the feelings then suddenly he stuck his thumb in my anus and masturbated there too, the orgasm nearly blew my mind.

When he decided I had enjoyed my self enough he resumed thrashing me, after what seemed hours I heard him say that will do for a while, just wait patiently my dear I will be back in an hour.

The next hour seem to fly by, as I heard him coming up the stairs, he must have paused a moment to check on my Mother, then he came in again, hello Mellissa did you miss me, now this time it will be a little painful you are going to get 100 with my long razor strap and then 100 strokes with the cane, I noticed that you are having difficulty breathing so I will take you gag off this time, I like the sound of the howls from the razor strap and the cane, I will close the door to confine the noise, I only left it open before so that you Mother could hear your difficulties but she is asleep again.

Now that your bottom is well prepared all these strokes will sting, I will space them out for you in batches of 10 so that by the end of this session you will be screaming for me to stop but of course I wont, I want you to experience the full effect of my anger at you no one treats me as you did and gets away with it he sneered at me.

Then they started, CRACK, CRACK, and CRACK, 10 times.

The pain on my sore body was unbearable I was soon screaming my lungs out, he was laughing his head off at my pain.

CRACK, CRACK, and CRACK, ten more times.

Now he was hitting my back really hard with the strap. How was I going to withstand 100 strokes.

CRACK, CRACK, and CRACK, ten more times.

Next, I felt my his hands on my poor bottom, he was poring lotion on me it felt very cool and nice but I was sure the next set of thrashes would hurt even more, then was rubbing some between her legs again I was so disgusted when his fingers between my legs and over my exposed sex the embarrassment was terrible.

Now I will proceed with your next 10 strokes.”

CRACK, CRACK, and CRACK, ten more times, and so it went on stroke after stoke.

As I expected they hurt even more I felt that it would be very easy to just die here and now.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, . CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, After these ten strokes, I am thrashing about so much that the skin is torn from my wrists and ankles
trying my utmost to get free

I was screaming now at the top of my voice I couldn't help it he was hitting my most tender areas with the strap, besides hitting my bottom, he was hitting my inner thighs and angling the strap to hit my vaginal area.

Then CRACK,CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK CRACK,CRACK,CRACK, CRACK, and, that's ninety strokes ne said, I want you to count these last ten, I tried to comply,

CRACK. “One,” I said. Gritting my teeth trying to twist and turn, but the ropes held me fast.

CRACK. “Two,” I said. I prayed I could hold out a little longer these last strokes really hurt.

After eight more strokes, I finally had my 100 strokes. I was sob-bing so much I was choking and having great difficulty getting breath tears streaming from my eyes and my whole body was screaming with pain it felt on fire, I also felt some thing running down my ribs.

I will give a little spell now my dear, then I will try out the cane, in the meantime I will investigate your pussy, as he pushed his fin-gers into me again.

I was so painful as I tried to dislodge him then frustration, my cries of sexual release, equalled my screams of total abhorrence at what he was doing, I knew that there was no way I would survive after this invasion of me he would have to kill me you shut me up.

About 10 minutes later he picked up the cane now let me see if I can get some blood, it makes such a pretty sight with all those nice red and bleeding stripes.

I bucked up and down as the cane fell, this time he didn’t stop he just kept on beating me I felt many of them but I must have fainted because when I came too, he was gone and someone was untying my restraints, I looked around and my Mother was there, she was naked and from what I could see her entire body was covered with bleeding whip marks, she had crawled into my room to help me get free, as soon as my hands were released she untied my feet and helped me up.

I struggled to my feet I looked around the room for my cloths and spotted then in the corner, I staggered over to them and searched my jacket pocket and found my cell phone I rang Marty, when he answered I just said “Help Marty hurry he’s trying to kill me”

“Where are you” “At Home Hurry”.

It was then we heard Robert coming back up the stairs, as fast as I could move I got to the door and had it closed before he could get in, I locked and bolted it, he hammered on the door for awhile then said OK stay there then I’ll starve you out.

I screamed out to him to go away, it was then I remembered my target pistol it was in a box on top of the cupboard I struggled up and got it out of its box an luckily there were some shells there too I loaded the gun and screamed out if you try to get in I’ll shoot you, it was only a few minutes before I heard a scuffle outside the door, the next sound was Marty’s voice, “Melissa are you alright he’s unconscious the Police are on the way, you can unlock the door now,” I fell into his arms when he entered and then fainted again.
I woke in hospital bandaged from head to foot and feeling at peace when my eyes opened to see Marty sitting there, I cried as I looked at him and for the first time he held and kissed me I looked at him and kissed him again thankyou for saving me.

He then told me what had happened when he arrived at my home, he broke in the front door and rushed up the stairs to find Robert hammering the door, “I punched him till he fell, then I tied him up and called the Police.”

He continued “when you opened the door you fell into my arms and then fainted, your mother was couching in fear stark naked and with whip marks all over her body, when I came in she crawled to me crying most horribly I laid lay you on the bed.”

“I then carried your mother back to her room and laid her on her bed and then I sat next to you on your bed and waited for the Police.

“The Police Superintendant and the Police Photographer both inspected both yours and your Mothers injuries and they took many photographs to get court shots then they arrested Robert and left”

“I then treated the worst of the wounds on you and dressed you in a long nightie, I then did the same to you Mother and waited for the ambulance officers. They just took you both as you were straight to hospital”

“The doctor has only just left he tells me that you may have some scars on your back because the cane cut you to the bone, the cane although it cut your bottom and thighs will probably fade be-cause you have more flesh there the marks will not scar, but you will have to stay here for a few weeks while they do some plastic surgery.”

“When I can get you get home he advised that multiple massages with a healing cream will assist in repairing the damage.”

“You might want to get your Mum to come with us for a while when she comes out of hospital, you could help one another.”

I looked at him Marty, and said “I am not comfortable with my Mother yet she actually assisted Robert in getting me whipped, if I need massages would you do them for me please, I totally trust you,’ I then drifted off to sleep again

Six weeks later I went home with Marty, the Doctor told me that Mum would be a bit longer as she was more frail and older she wasn’t healing so quickly.

At Marty’s home he put took me into my room and with eyes averted he helped me into a nightdress and into bed, I smiled at him, “please don’t be embarrassed Marty I am perfectly comfort-able with you looking after me, there is one small obstacle, I will have difficulty in the toilet.”

The expression on his face was on of complete surprise he really hadn’t considered how intimate he would have to be with me, Oh he said, “I suppose I will have to shower you too he said, I nodded, well he said that will be fun, how am I going to manage that with my eyes closed.”

I just laughed, after a meal and a sleep, I woke to find Marty sitting there reading, I said “Hi,” he looked up “how are you feeling” “pretty good I said, what I would like is a hot bath do you think you could help me,” he looked at me “so we have arrived at the cross-roads,” he said, I nodded and smiled “that will test your knowledge of the house helping me get undressed and into a bath with your eyes shut.”

He sat for a while, then said, “Melissa will you marry me,” I was so surprised I just said “Woow!!, where did that come from,” I said.

“Well” he said, “if I have to look after you and attend to all those personal things for you then, if we are on an engaged basis it will be a little easier on me.”

“Oh” I said “well do you love me?”

“You know I do, I will love you forever so”?

I thought for about two seconds, then said,

“Alright then yes please you can be my husband, now can I have a bath,” he laughed and kissed me for so long I had to come up for air in between kisses.

After a while he picked me up gently and helped me to walk into the bathroom, undressed me and helped me into a deep hot bath, it was absolutely exquisite, I lay there for about an hour with Marty occasionally letting some water out and topping it up with hot, after the second time it cooled he said “OK my little cooked chicken lets get you out,” with great difficulty I stood up and with help I stepped out onto the bathmat, while Marty got busy with a baby towel dry-ing my front and patting the water from my back.

At last he helped me back to the bed and unwrapped the large bath towel from me and laid me down on my tummy and I wriggled a bit to get comfortable, the glorious feeling of cool Alovera being smoothed all over my back, then his hands moved down and smoothed it all over my bottom and thighs.

I got Goosebumps with the feeling, I gently opened my legs and he smoothed moor Alovera all over my pussy and bottom hole, then all down the inside of my thighs, then he laid a light sheet over me and I went to sleep.

He surprised me when I woke and he said “I hope you realise young lady when you are completely healed and were married I going to put you over my lap a spank you for going to your home without me, I was only a few minutes behind you getting home, if I had come with you none of this would have happened.” I looked at him and “yes I do deserve to be spanked I was naughty, but you will be gentle wont you giggling.”

Robert was charged with aggravated assault causing physical harm, and was sent to Jail for two years, Marty had a contact at the prison and a suggestion to a Guard that he hoped he could make life difficult for Robert, so the Guard he started a rumour that Robert was a child molester, he lasted 8 months then one day they found him hanging in his cell, no one went to his funeral.

Marty and I were married 6 months later, and Mum went back to her own house for a while but became so afraid she moved in with us, the only stipulation was that she followed the rules of the house.

fatherjim_99

Re: My Story M/F

Post by fatherjim_99 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Wow, talk about a mixed bag of emotions. I think most would agree there is something incredibly unsettling about a "spanker" being such a crude and demented sadist. This man was a sociopath. Yet, in the depths of despair, a "spanker" saves her from the sociapath and, nevertheless, promises more punishment to come, which she acknowledges she deserves!

These are two opposing views of our favorite topic and they appear as total polar opposites. Thank goodness! Is there a moral in this story? Yes, even at the darkest moments, there is always hope! You CAN find a gentle loving spanker!

This story obviously screams NON-Consent vs consent, but is truly not a fair comparison. Let us hope "Roberts" do not exist in the real world and that every spanker is a Marty! I truly hope this work was pure fiction, but if it was based in any reality, I feel for the victim and no words could convey just how much I despise what happened to her.

The final line implies mom is now under Marty's "hand". I don't know if this were added as a sign of poetic justice for the mom's part in helping Robert, or if the writer is hinting that mom probably likes and needs spankings as well.

This story will no doubt produce a great deal of discussion. It will be interesting to see just where the PC spanking police side in on this one!

Jim

deskjet

Re: My Story M/F

Post by deskjet » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Thankyou Jim, at last someone has responded, I have spent many weeks rewriting this to make it plausable.
It is gratifying for someone to make such a indepth comment, I have read with interest many stories in the forum and I must confess that this story is a culmination of many scenarios all gathered together. I'm new at writing your responce will give me encouragement to try again.
Thanks again regards
Deskjet