Josh & Kelly- Part 1 M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
rebelbabygirlnic

Josh & Kelly- Part 1 M/f

Post by rebelbabygirlnic » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 pm

This is my first story I’ve posted. The characters and setting are based upon the setting and characters I have read in books by my favorite author, Diana Palmer. The setting of Jacobsville, TX is from Diana Palmer’s books so I do not take credit for coming up with the name. Any constructive criticism is appreciated and will be taken into account when writing future stories. There is potential for a series...

Kelly stepped off the plane and made her way through the San Antonio Airport. She couldn’t believe she was actually in Texas. She quickly found her way to baggage, gathered her belongings, and made her way down the terminal. Kelly’s best friend, Shania, had moved back out to Jacobsville, TX to take care of her grandmother, after living in Connecticut during the school year. Shania and Kelly met while they were studying together at Central Connecticut State University this past semester.. They had become best friends after a week. With both girls just barely 21 years old, this was sure to be a fun summer.

Kelly took a seat and played Angry Birds on her phone while she waited. Just as she failed a level, Shania’s truck pulled up to the terminal.

“Hey Girl!!!!” Shania yelled from the truck. “Heyyyyy!!!!” replied Kelly, as she loaded her luggage into the truck bed. Shania got out and the two girls nearly suffocated each other with hugs. “This summer is going to be awesome! I can’t believe you’re here, Haha!” Shania said after the girls finished their reunion. “There is one person on Gram’s ranch that you need to watch out for though...” Shania continued, “His name is Josh Tanner. He’s 25 and is Gram’s new foreman. He helps out with the cattle and horses but he can be a pain in the ass so just watch your back, okay?” Kelly nodded, curious about what she meant by “a pain in the ass.” She hoped Shania didn’t mean he’s annoying.
The girls continued their 2 hour long journey to Shania’s grandmother’s ranch...

Meanwhile....

A tall, tan man standing at 6’3 was standing in the corral with one of the new mustangs brought in from Comanche Wells. His white stetson hat was positioned on his head so that his eyes were hidden from the sun. He held on to the lead with one hand while handling the whip in the other. He was working with the mustang to break and train him by the end of summer.

At the sound of a truck pulling up the long, dirt driveway, Josh Tanner stopped training with the mustang and turned toward the barn. He was anxious to get to the house to meet with Gram to go over tomorrow’s plans for the auction. As he finished putting the mustang in his stall, he saw Shania’s truck pull up to the house. Josh made his way toward the house....

Walking inside, Josh sees Shania, Gram, and Kelly sitting down to some sweet tea at the table. “Josh, this is Kelly. She is a guest of Shania’s that will be with us a few weeks. She likes to ride and I would appreciate it if you would tack up Chessy and take Kelly out on the trails. I will pay you for your time, as well.” “Yes, Ma’am,” was all Josh had to say.

Kelly looked up at Josh with a shy smile. Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight. “Alright Shania, it’s time that you and I head out to town. We have a meeting at the bank in an hour,” Gram said, interrupting Kelly’s glances over Josh. “Mr. Tanner, I expect you to take good care of our guest in my absence,” Gram said. Josh nodded, agreeing.

Later that day...

Kelly was making friends with a thoroughbred chestnut colored mare in the stable. The mare, barely a horse at 15 hands high, was a sweetie. She kept nuzzling Kelly’s hand for apples and carrots. “Chessy loves apples and carrots,” said a voice behind Kelly. Kelly jumped and turned around quickly to see Josh standing there. He stood there, with an emotionless face. Kelly turned back to Chessy, “She’s a sweetie. Where’s her tack? I’d like to ride her.” “I don’t have time to supervise you riding right now. I have to finish chores. Give me an hour or so and then we can ride on the trails together.” Josh stated in a stern tone. Kelly mimicked Josh’s tone and face when his back was turned. Hell, she was nearly 21 and had ridden before. She could totally ride Chessy without a problem. She just had to make sure to have Chessy back in the stall before Josh noticed they were gone.

Kelly went to the tack room, grabbed the saddle, girth, and bridle. She proceeded to tack up Chessy and head out toward the trails. Out of the corner of his eye, Josh noticed them heading to the trails. He decided to wait until she got back to deal with her.
So, Josh returned to his task of breaking the mustang.

Around dusk that evening....

Kelly and Chessy still have not returned from their ride. Gram had called saying she and Shania wouldn’t be back until late. She asked that Josh keep an eye on Kelly and make sure she was fed for the night. Josh decided to saddle up his horse, Blitz, and take off after her into the trails.

About three miles down the lake trail, he eyed Chessy tied up to a tree. In the lake was Kelly, skinny dipping. Josh cleared his throat loud enough to be heard, which startled Kelly. She quickly made sure she was properly covered enough under the water before speaking. “Uhm hi Josh” Kelly said, in a somewhat taken aback tone. “What in the hell do you think you’re doing? I mean Good Lord girl you could’ve gotten hurt and nobody knew you were gone because you didn’t tell them. You’re damn lucky I saw you out of the corner of my eye 5 hours ago when you left. Now get out, get dressed, and follow me back to the barn. It’s getting dark.” Josh said in one breath. As Kelly was coming out of the lake, Josh handed her clothes to her and turned his back so she could dress in privacy. Once she was decent, they both mounted Blitz and took Chessy’s lead and rode back to the barn. Josh had another ranch hand take all of the tack off and put Chessy and Blitz back into their respective stalls. Josh led Kelly back to the house by her hand and upstairs. “Take a shower and get changed into pj’s. Then meet me in the den.” Josh stated in a tone that made Kelly not want to protest.

Kelly took her shower and changed into her pj’s. She brushed her hair and put it up, put on extra body spray and deodorant and headed down to the den. Not knowing what’s going to happen, she enters the den apprehensively. She found herself somewhat happy that he actually cared enough about her to deal with this... she was attracted to him, without a doubt.

“Sit” Josh pointed to a place on the couch. Kelly sat without saying a word. Josh stood in front of her pacing back and forth. “I don’t even know where to begin. Do I start with how you disobeyed me and didn’t wait? or do I start with how if anything happened nobody would know? you tell me. or should I skip straight to the lecture and your punishment?”

Kelly sat there with her mouth open. She didn’t know how to answer his question. “Okay,” Josh continued, “I am going to give you the lecture. Then your punishment, which you have absolutely no say in what happens.”

Josh began the lecture. “You had no right doing what you did. I had told you to wait. You’ve never been here before and you don’t know the area. You went out without anyone knowing, and if you had gotten hurt nobody would’ve had any way of knowing. You put yourself into danger and that is why, on top of deliberately disobeying me, you are going to be spanked.” Kelly took in a deep breath as his words sunk in. Josh started to unbuckle his worn brown leather belt and pulled it through the loops. He noticed the fear in Kelly’s eyes “Don’t worry, that’s for after the warm up.”

As Josh started rolling up his sleeves, Kelly’s mind was racing. She felt something in the pit of her stomach- fear? no, not fear. Some sort of arousal. “Well, who wouldn’t be aroused?” she thought to herself. Here she is, about to be spanked by a tall, tan, brown eyed cowboy with a washboard stomach and strong muscular arms. What woman wouldn’t be aroused?

Kelly was lost in her thoughts when Josh’s voice penetrated her ears “Did you hear me girl?” he asked. “Huh?” replied Kelly. “I said it’s time to get up and get this over with.” With that, Josh sat down on the leather couch and beckoned Kelly over to him. Kelly, mesmerized by Josh’s looks, lets herself fall over his lap. “ohhhhh” she swooned as she fell over his lap. His stomach was rock hard and his muscular arm wrapped around her waist. She heard Josh’s voice speaking, but she was too wrapped up in her thoughts to hear what he was saying. All of a sudden...

WHAP. “hmmm that didn’t hurt” she thought to herself. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP.

Seeing this had no effect on Kelly, Josh puts his thumbs in her pj bottoms and pulls them down, along with her victoria’s secret undies. “ohhh myyyy goodddnesss” Kelly thinks to herself. “Here I am, laying half naked across a very attractive man’s lap and i’m being spanked!” it was like a fantasy come true.

WHAP WHAP WHAP. The sound was much louder than when it was over her pj’s. Kelly starts to struggle a bit as the sting is worse, but she feels Josh’s arm tighten around her waist. Josh delivers 10 more punishing spanks to her bare bottom and then releases her.

Kelly immediately stands up and starts rubbing her burning backside. “Nuh uh” Josh says and pulls her arms to the front. He holds them in the front and speaks to her calmly

“Kelly, you could’ve been in harm’s way today when you took off like that. Now since this is your first punishment from me, I’m going to go easy on you. You’re going to get 2 strokes with my belt for each hour you were gone. You were gone for 5 hours so that’s 10 strokes.” Tears filled Kelly’s eyes as she realized how much pain she is about to experience. “The pain you will feel is NOTHING compared to what could’ve happened.” Josh continued, his voice remaining calm, but firm. “You are to count each stroke. If you move, put your hand back, or beg to stop, that stroke will not count and I will start over. We clear, darlin?” “ohhh he called me darlin” she swooned in her head. “Yes sir,” she told Josh automatically.

When she was in position over the arm of the couch, Josh couldn’t help but smile. He seemed to feel differently for Kelly than he expected. He found himself attracted to Kelly. He was thinking of making plans to take her out to dinner after this, or at least order pizza. He brought his mind back to the task at hand. Josh folds the belt over and...

WHAP
“One, sir!”

WHAP
“Two, sir!”

WHAP
“Three, sir!”

WHAP
“Four, sir!”

WHAP
“Five, sir!”

this continued for five more strokes. Kelly remained in position throughout the entire ordeal. Josh smiled and hugged Kelly as she got off the arm of the couch. She pulled up her pj bottoms and Josh grabbed the phone. “Pizza okay?” he asked. Kelly nodded and laid back down on the couch. As she drifted off to sleep, Josh ordered the pizza. Once she was asleep, he smiled and whispered “My little rebel girl.”

countrygirl832

Re: Josh & Kelly- Part 1 M/f

Post by countrygirl832 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:52 pm

keep it coming!! I loved it!! Being a stubborn hard head horse girl myself.. would definitely a dream come true.

roleplayer

Post by roleplayer » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 pm

excellent

sassyme34

Post by sassyme34 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Very nice! Can't wait to read more!

rebelbabygirlnic

Post by rebelbabygirlnic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Just to update everyone, I'm working on part 2! Hopefully will have it posted within the next few weeks.