A Story: But It is Mostly True

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
gonelong

A Story: But It is Mostly True

Post by gonelong » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 pm

This story is based on a real life incident involving a 18 year old college student and a 26 year old GI. Parts of the story are true.

Innocence and naivety are emotions which allow us to pretend. Pretend and pretension often are found together because our imagination allows us to be whatever we desire. Part of growing up is finding ourselves in the giant matrix which we call reality.

I started my Army career in the National Guard, but later went active duty to learn electronics and spycraft. I was sent to Berlin Germany where I was actively involved with a US government intelligence agency. Life was incredible in Germany. The girls loved Americans and I was red hot and full of hormones.

I will never forget the first time I met Claudia. She as the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had nice big titties and a gorgeous well toned bubble ass. And more to the point, she never wore make up, always wore jeans. Well, that just drove my spanking genes wild; and soon my own animal lust caused me to catch up with her and walk her home. It was hard to talk to her, because she didn't understand much English. But, afterall, sex is the universal language, and I planted several kisses on her, and she finally consented to a date. Now, things were rough at home for Claudia. Her father was a old school german, who beat her with a belt on the bare buttocks. This punishment really demoralized Claudia and she accepted punishment, even though she was too old. But still, when she related that story, I began to understand how she got embarrassed when I patted her butt in affection.

The first date, we went to a lake in Berlin and walked in the moonlight. I was constantly trying to get her turned on and she was constantly trying to beat this young horn dog down. But, as the evening progressed, I talked her into skinny dipping in the lake. Now, keeping in mind it was dark, and the lake was creepy that was a stupid thing to do. She half heartedly told me she would go into the water if I went in first. So in the middle of every public, I stripped down and jumped in. The water was colder than shit and after a while I noticed Claudia was sitting on the lake bank laughing her ass off. I was outraged at her trick. She told me the lake is full of sewage and was filthy. She tricked me.

I saw this as an opportunity to spank her; and I simply grabbed her over my knee and swatted her ten times on the buttocks, though still over jeans. I then reached around and unbuckled her jeans and with some difficulty slid them down to her knees. Her panties were next, and it was then I gave her a good spanking. Her butt was a rosy red. I distinctly remember her telling me was a crazy I was.

I walked her home, and made another date. I guess the next night she was a bit surprised to see me. I played dumb and eventually we left together and went to a wine cellar. It was fun drinking wine in those days, I could drink all night. Eventually, she wanted to leave, so off we walked to my apartment. It was there I told her she needed another spanking. I then pulled her jeans off and panties...and spanked her.
She liked it.

The next night, we went straight to the hotel. And I got my first love making in Germany. She had only been with one other guy and I found not only tight, but very sensual. She easily had orgasms. I also spanked her and that was the beginning of my first intense love affair. It is funny how some people just have the ability to stick with you. I never look back into the past, but this lady had something.

It was new for me. I was so picky, I never went with the modest looking women. She just kept on getting beautiful with each month. I spanked her almost every date. I remember once, having a contest to see who could make the other give up in wrestling. The winner got to use the belt on the bare butt of the loser. Of course, I won, and I gave her light spanking with the belt. She was not really the type to cry, it was more of sobbing.

We feel in love. And as love comes and goes; so does life. I had to move away, and I lost my dear Claudia.

It took me many years to get back into spanking. But eventually I did get back to it and life has been good.

I have always wondered what happened to Claudia. She obviously went to college and got her PHD, as evidenced by her many peer review scientific articles. But, you should have seen this far out lady, she was so beautiful and perfect of a model quality lady. And I not only started her in spanking, I was her lover.

I spanked her so much during our long relationship. But in the end, love is something you have to nurture. In some cases, people do not love like they should; and eventually my heart took me to another. But I will always remember Claudia