Life and Death_A true story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
brightonboy

Life and Death_A true story

Post by brightonboy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:11 am

His life had been but a blur. Wanda had died six months ago. She passed away despite his efforts to keep her alive. She was naked and cold on the bedroom floor. The ambulance took too long and the crew couldn't help. She was gone; his wife of but seven days. They asked him to take the dog for a walk as it would be disturbing to see such a large lady hauled up the steps from his basement flat. He did, but to this day he cannot remember where he took her. Perhaps it was the beach, or maybe just to the green. She was gone and his life changed forever. Wanda was his love and his life. He had cheated her for 3 years, but finally realised just how much he loved her. They had married and it was good, but only for seven days.

Retrospective:

He placed an ad. It was very simple:

"People watcher seeks second pair of eyes"

She responded and they met in London. Wanda was late and sweating, but true to her she just commented that next time she would find a better route. She was an American.

I loved her from that moment, but having been recently divorced, I was playing. Wanda became a 'fuck buddy' and that haunts me to this day.

We fucked and it was good. She set things up in her London flat. Candles, baths, good food and wine. It was an escape. But then I spanked her. Things changed from that moment on. It scared her, but excited her. She had been sexually abused by her farther as a child, but this discipline was different. It wasn't him being 'dad'. It was a caring man trying to help her and she learned that the pain I gave her was good. Wanda was strong, brilliant intellectually, a wonderful personality. But when the lights went out she was scared and indecisive. At night she could not sleep. Too many visions and fears. But above all, too many 'misdemeanour's' that she had committed during the day that had not been dealt with.

I released her. It was natural to me. I saw her pain and helped her.

I put Wanda over my knee. She took it well for nearly ten minutes before crying out. Her rear was red. It looked so beautiful, but she asked me to stop. I lifted her onto her knees and fucked her hard. It was the best fuck we ever had.

As an aside, we didn't fuck between getting married and her death. That pains me.

Wanda relaxed and we slept. But she woke me after a few hours. She was obviously disturbed, but excited. I will not try and relate all of the words she spoke, but in essence she told me that being spanked and then used had made her feel good. She knew I had a past as a Dom, but had never pursued it. Now she did and it was three hours before I finished explaining it to her and answering her questions.

Now at 4am Wanda positioned herself on the bed. She knelt and raised her rear. Having listened to the details of past experiences she moved her legs apart and made sure that her breasts hung in such a manner as to be accessible to me should I want to fondle, or hurt them.

For an hour I spanked her with my bare hands and used both a crop and multi stranded whip on her. Her rear, legs and back were covered in welts and her pain was obvious at each stroke. But she kept position and asked once only for a short time out. It was during that break that I fucked her again. But it was not enough and I took up the crop again and lost myself in scoring her rear. I was in a daze, but one in which I found peace and the deepest sense of worth. Wanda cried out on each stroke, but it spurred me on.

Finally, that first time, Wanda fell flat. She was sweating. Her body was a testament to my treatment of her, but I knew she was content and kissed her back and rear gently.

After a few minutes she turned onto her back. I was standing by the bed, looking down on her. She smiled and without prompting, separated her legs. The words she spoke then will always stay with me. "I am yours. My body is yours. My mind is mine, but please Sir either whip my breasts and cunt, or fuck me at your leisure, or both. I submit to you, my love."

She died .. oh fuck, she died. My soul mate. My submissive. My teacher.