The new Headmaster

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
schoolgirl058

The new Headmaster

Post by schoolgirl058 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:05 pm

The sun was streaming through the floor to ceiling windows at Brookefield Academy as two girls hurried down the hallway. Best friends, Abriella Greene and Courtney Allen were late for the very first assembly with the new headmaster and were nervous. As they made their way through the hallways toward the auditorium, Abrielle attempted to soothe their anxious nerves.
“Court, he probably won’t even notice, he’s probably like 100 years old and can’t see halfway down the aisle, let alone us sneaking in the door.”
Courtney glanced at her best friend and shook her head. She hoped she was right, no one knew anything about the new headmaster and she was hoping he was not as strict as the last one. Headmaster Starke...ugghhh... it still sent shivers down her spine to think about how many times she had felt the sting of the cane across the seat of her regulation white panties.
Arriving at the massive double doors to the auditorium, Abriella put a finger to her lips and slowly opened the door. The door creaked slightly but all went well as the two girls stepped inside. Glancing up at the stage, Courtney silently cheered at the sight of a high school department head welcoming the student body; they obviously had not missed the new headmaster. The two friends slid into the third to last pew, breathed a sigh of relief, and turned their attention to the stage.
“I expect all of you to welcome Headmaster Adams to Brookefield Academy and help in getting him accustomed to his new role here,” Mrs. Barnes was stating on stage, her eyes sweeping the crowd. “So, please welcome our new headmaster, Mr. Adams.”
The crowd applauded, all turning to see where this mystery headmaster would come from. A firm hand landed on each shoulder of the tardy twosome and a calm voice requested their presence immediately following this assembly. With wide eyes, Abriella and Courtney watched the new headmaster slide out of the pew behind them and walk up the aisle toward the stage. This was not going to be good.

The assembly was over and both girls were making their way to the massive office of their new headmaster. For a headmaster that Abriella swore would not see them due to his 100 year age, he certainly did not hesitate to demand their presence on his very first hour on the job. Abriella tugged on her skirt, regretting the decision to wear the shorter version today and they both paused in front of his office door. Taking a deep breath, Courtney opened the door.
Mrs. Perry greeted them, a grandmotherly woman who had outlasted the last three Headmasters at Brookefield Academy and usually had a soothing word for nervous, naughty school girls waiting to see what their fate would hold. She smiled at the two; they were a familiar face in the office. They were not necessarily bad, they were good students but loved to get into trouble, which usually always landed them in the hard wooden chair, facing a stern headmaster. Abriella took a seat and Courtney fell into the seat beside her.
“You know, I was hoping we could make it through the first week without the new headmaster learning our names,” Courtney said ruefully, her face resting on her hand. Abriella murmured her agreement and both girls jumped a little as Headmaster Adams opened his door and glanced in their direction.
“Ladies, come in,” Headmaster Adams smiled at them, leaving the girls slightly nervous. For a headmaster, he was reasonably good to look at Abriella reasoned. He was early thirties, brown hair, piercing blue eyes and what seemed like a fit body under his dark suit.
He closed the door behind them and motioned for them to take a seat. He sat down in his desk, leaned back in his chair and slid a pair of reading glasses on. He picked up two files and reviewed them silently. Courtney shifted on the hard, wooden seat and glanced at Abriella. What was he doing? The silence stretched out, the only sound was Headmaster Adams turning a page. Finally, he sat up and placed both files on his desk. He slid his glasses off and placed them on the desk in front of him, folded his hands and looked at both girls. The girls shifted uneasily under his gaze and looked at the floor.
“Well girls it is unfortunate that we have to meet under these terms, especially my very first day here.” The silence stretched out again and Abriella dared to glance up.
“Headmaster Adams, while it’s not the ideal way we would like to greet you, we are happy we are the very first students to welcome you to Brookefield Academy and we actually do have an excellent reason we were late to the assembly.” Abriella smiled at him and to her surprise, he smiled back.
“I’m sure you do. Now, you must be Abriella Caroline Greene, correct? Greene, from Houston, Texas. Your dad wouldn’t happen to be Henry Greene, brother to Randolph Greene would he?” Abriella’s smile faltered, unsure of how he would know this. She simply nodded, not sure she loved the idea of the new headmaster knowing her father and Uncle Rand. Headmaster Adams smiled again and leaned back in his chair once more. “I know Rand well, we were roommates in college but I wasn’t aware his niece went here.”
Abriella cringed inwardly. Why did this have to happen to her? While she had her dear father wrapped around her finger, her Uncle Rand was a different story. With her dad spending the majority of his time in Europe running his investment firm, she spent most of her time with Uncle Rand, who essentially, was her guardian. He dearly loved his only niece, but he was not going to let her misbehavior slide without a trip across his knee. So great, the new headmaster who she got in trouble with the first three seconds he was here knew her Uncle Rand…perfect.
“Now, Courtney, also from Houston, Texas, I am assuming that Abriella and you are as thick as thieves around here. It seems that the two of you tend to get into some trouble every once and a while.” Courtney stared at the floor, and simply nodded. With any luck, he did not know her dad as well.
“Well girls, I’m sure you have a valid reason for being late to the assembly but unfortunately, you shouldn’t have been late and I can’t allow that to go unpunished.” That was the statement that both girls were dreading. “Young ladies, both of you over the desk, skirts up.” Headmaster Adams slid out of his suit jacket, motioning both girls over his huge mahogany desk. The girls sighed then complied, stretching across the desk. Headmaster Adams watched as both girls raised their skirts, revealing two compact bottoms in white panties. After several firm swats on each bottom, he flipped their skirts back down and asked them to stand.
“Ladies, can we try to make it at least until next week before I have to see you two again?” Headmaster Adams raised his eyebrow at the two chastised schoolgirls who were both rubbing their stinging bottoms.
“Yea, we’re going to shoot for longer than that, Headmaster Adams,” Abriella replied, tugging her skirt back down. Headmaster Adams opened the door and ushered them out and as he watched them go, shook his head. Something told him it would not be very long at all.

niceladyemlo

Re: The new Headmaster

Post by niceladyemlo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:29 am

HEY Good so how long eh

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Re: The new Headmaster

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 am

Please add a lengthier and more hurting spanking for our two lady compatriots.