Daddy spanked me bare

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
licks_uk

Daddy spanked me bare

Post by licks_uk » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 am

Part 1 Daddy spanks me again
My Daddy spanked me until I was 12. When I was 14 or 15 I started to hope he would spank me again but he didn't. I didn't know why I felt this way and the feelings got stronger as I got older.
In my early 20s my mom found some spanking magazines that I'd sent off for hidden in my room. She confronted me with them when I got home from work and I was mortified. She wanted an explanation but I said nothing. She kept on until I admitted I wanted to be spanked then I went to my room, as I was so embarrassed.
Later on she knocked on my door.
‘Jenny, I'm sorry for being angry. We’d like you to come into the lounge so that we can have a talk to you.’
I came out of the room and without meeting mother’s eye, I went down to the lounge where my father sat waiting, and I sat down opposite him. The magazine lay open on the coffee table in front of them.
‘We’re worried because we’ve noticed that you’ve circled some of the classified ads and we hoped you wouldn't meet up with these people as they could be dangerous.’ Mummy began. We’ve discussed the matter and if you really want to be spanked, then Daddy will do it as would be safer.’
I nodded in agreement.
‘Do you want to be spanked now?’ Daddy asked.
I hesitated and looked at mother. ‘
‘Now I suppose, but could we have a private talk just between us two before then? Just you and I please Daddy? I'm happy for you to tell Mummy anything you want to afterwards but I'd prefer to discuss this between us first.’
Mum and dad looked at each other, then she nodded and left the room, shutting the door quietly behind her. I looked at Daddy.
‘Why do you want to be spanked Jenny?’ he asked me.
‘I honestly don’t know Daddy, but it’s been a growing feeling for the past few years and its becoming a bit of an obsession for me. When I saw those books, I just knew that’s what I wanted.
Daddy picked up the magazine and flicked through the pages.
‘Most of the girls here are spanked bare, and spanked using such things as a leather strap or a cane across their bare bottoms. That’s what you want?’

It’s what I need Daddy. I can't explain it, but since you stopped spanking me, well, I miss that connection. I miss that intimacy. I've thought a lot about this and I know I’ll keep acting like a spoiled brat until you take me properly in hand.
‘In most of these spankings, the girls are naked. I presume you’re prepared for that?’
I nodded. ‘I expect my spankings to be painful and embarrassing Daddy. Somehow that is the most important part, though again I can't explain why.’
‘Very well, I don’t see a problem with giving you what you want and need. I’ll buy a strap and a cane to start off with and we’ll see how you like them being applied to your bottom on a regular basis. Now, shall we go to my room?’
I nodded once more and followed him to their bedroom where I'd been spanked as a child. He sat down and made me stand in front of him.
‘I suggest that you come to my room at 8 o’clock every Sunday night and politely ask me to spank you. In that way you’ll be agreeing to be spanked each week. And now that you're going to be spanked like a little girl, I think that you should be dressed like one too don’t you?’
‘I suppose so, yes.’
‘Good. Your mother and I will pick something out for you later, but for now, go and bring your shortest nighty here.’
I hurriedly went and returned minutes later and stood before Daddy again, holding a short nighty, years old but which I knew would barely cover my knickers. It was slightly flared, and pretty see through too. It certainly wouldn’t hide much.
‘Undress Jenny. Strip in front of me to demonstrate your desire to be spanked. I want you to take everything off except your panties please and then put your nighty on.’
I unbuttoned my blouse and removed it, and then followed with my skirt. My tights quickly followed the pile at my feet. Reaching behind, I undid my bra, and pulled it free of my breasts. I could feel the tingling in my nipples already as I stood before Daddy dressed only in little white bikini knickers. I wasn’t big in the breast department, but my 34B’s were pert and my nipples were brown so they tended to show easily. I quickly pulled my nighty over my head and was very conscious that my knickers were still visible to him sitting just inches away from them. I must have grown again since I last wore the nighty as it was above the waist of my knickers.
‘Hold your nighty up out of the way Jenny’ he ordered. I raised my nighty until it was around my neck. Wow! He must have had a good close view of my bare breasts literally inches from his face.
He reached for my waistband and pulled my panties down to my knees.
‘Push your legs apart and make sure your panties don’t fall to the floor’
‘Yes Daddy’ I replied.
I did as he asked, my legs parted and with him sitting and looking directly at my hairy pussy, I blushed deep red thinking of what he could see. I have a rather large clitoris, certainly in comparison to the other girls, which they had laughingly called my ‘little cock’, and I could feel it growing as Daddy looked at it. It always pushed out beyond my pussy lips when I got excited, so he must have a good view of it!
My wetness down there was embarrassing beyond belief and I was sure he’d see my pussy dripping!
‘You have a very full set of hairs Jenny, but little girls don’t have pubic hairs do they? So these will be removed and your cunt will be kept bare until I say otherwise. Is that clear?’
‘Yes Daddy, I’ll shave tomorrow. I couldn’t believe it that he had called it my ‘CUNT’’!
‘No, I shall shave you now. Go and fetch a towel and take your panties off and lay on your back with your legs spread wide while I fetch my razor.’
Oh my God ! I thought. Daddy’s going to shave my pubic hairs off!
I quickly fetched a towel from the airing cupboard, and pushed my knickers down my legs and threw them onto the ever-growing pile of my clothes, and then lay back on the bed and spread my legs. Wide, Daddy had been specific about that and I wanted to show him my obedience. My Goodness, he was going to see everything his 20-year-old daughter had! I pushed my nighty up over my breasts so he would see them.
Daddy returned a minute or two later with his Mach 3 razor and some shaving gel. He stared at my naked body for some minutes, before proceeding to rub lubricating gel around my pubic hairs with his bare hands! OMG!! He seemed to pay special attention to my every growing clitoris and my face blushed deep red when I thought about how it was growing and sticking out between my pussy lips! And oh my, I was getting so wet he must surely notice and say something.
Daddy rubbed on for what seemed like hours and I was beginning to think that if he nudged my erect clitty once more I was going to come off in front of him! He must have noticed my moaning, I just couldn’t help it! He even lubricated my asshole, fingering it round and round and even entering my ass with his finger a little. My face was beetroot red.
At last he picked up his razor and scraped it through the dense thatch of my curly pubic hairs. I must have looked a sight, laying back, effectively naked and with my legs open wide while my father shaved my hairs off! Occasionally, he pulled my lips tight so he could shave along the edge of my pussy. It still makes me wet to even think about it now. When he had finished my pubic area, he made me turn over and kneeling down, made me hold my buttock cheeks apart so that he could shave my ass crack! How embarrassing, but oh so horny!
At last he seemed to be happy with the result of his work, and wiped me down with a damp cloth and then toweled me off.
‘We’ll probably need to do this weekly now you’re going to be spanked Jenny’, he told me.
‘Ok Daddy, if that’s what you feel is best’ I replied, happy that he was now going to spend time touching me ‘there’ probably weekly.
‘Good, you will come to me for an inspection the night before your spanking to see whether you need to be shaved again. I want to see every hair removed just as if you were a little girl again. Even tiny hairs should be denied a little girl don’t you think?’
‘Yes Daddy, I agree entirely.’ I answered meekly.
Now bend across my knees, I’ll hand spank you first and then I'm going to slipper your bare bottom.’
I bent over his knees, my nighty falling to and rucking around my breasts. Daddy pushed the nighty down until it was around my neck, his hands briefly passing across my bare breasts, and he adjusted my panties once more around my knees.
‘You’ll be bare from your nipples to your knees for spanking Jenny, I think an element of embarrassment and humiliation will work wonders during your spankings don’t you?
‘Yes, Daddy, whatever you say.’
He started to spank my bottom, slow and hard just like he used to do, but now much harder and much much longer. After only a few minutes my bottom was getting hotter and hotter.
He carried on and the pain increased. I lay there listening to the sound of the spanks and enjoyed the pain. He spanked me for a long time.
‘While you're being spanked I'm going to ask you some very personal questions Jenny. You will answer them truthfully as much as you can. In this way we will re-build a trust between us. Am I clear?’
‘Yes, Daddy, feel free to ask me what ever you want to know about. I’ll try to answer truthfully.’
‘How many boys have you had sex with jenny?’
‘Yikes! Wow! Did I have to confess that sort of intimacy?
‘Think carefully Jenny.’
‘Er….I think 14 Daddy.’
WHACK! Wow! That one was extra hard! And quickly followed by another even harder, and another! wow! They hurt! Six stingers followed in quick succession.
‘You’ve had full intercourse with 14 boys?’ He asked again incredulously.
‘Yes Daddy, I'm sorry.’
‘That is truly disgraceful. How many were one night stands?’
‘Er…a couple I think Daddy.’
‘And how many were bareback?’
Jeez!
‘4 of my longer term boyfriends only Daddy, I wouldn’t risk getting pregnant.’
‘And are you proud of being such a slut Jenny?’
‘A slut! Wow! Daddy really thought I was a slut?!’ Maybe I was.
‘No Daddy, of course not. I need some guidance in my life, boundaries like you’re giving me right this minute.’ I answered inspiringly.
‘Well I can assure you that we’ll be paying a lot of attention to your boundaries in the future. I thought that you were too old to be punished but now I can see that I have been a poor father and now you will pay the price in learning some new boundaries.’ Daddy spanked on once more, almost punctuating each comment with spanks. My bottom was hot as hell already but I could tell we were no-where near finished yet. My wriggling and writhing must have caused Daddy to become erect, and I could feel his hard cock sticking into my tummy, so I ground down hard onto it.
‘Ok, now strip and lay down on your back across the end of the bed. In future you’ll be naked for your proper punishment. I assume you have no objections to me seeing you naked?’
‘No Daddy, of course not. You can see me nude whenever you wish to. ’Wow! This was beyond my dreams, Daddy seeing my naked!
‘Good. In future you will be allowed far less privacy now that you’ve decided to become a little girl again. In future you will leave both your bedroom and the bathroom door open unless I instruct you otherwise, is that clear? Even if you’re using the toilet’
‘Yes Daddy.’ I stripped off my nighty and panties and lay across the pillows, which he had put over the end of the bed, which raised my bottom higher above the bed.
Daddy grabbed my legs and brought them up so they were alongside my head! OMG I was sooo exposed like this! He could see EVERYTHING his daughter had!
‘That looks a good position for you to be spanked in, and I can see your reaction to it at the same time,’ he said. ‘Now, hold your legs and keep them spread as wide as you can whilst I spank your naughty bottom.’
No sooner was I in position than Whack! His smooth soled slipper landed across my bottom. Wow! That sure hurt! But in a nice way too, a way that meant I wanted more.
Whack!
Whack!
On and on Daddy spanked me till tears were flowing. My bottom was red hot, and that feeling was spreading too! Spreading into my pussy.
I was crying a little as it hurt so much, but at the same time enjoyed the hot pain in my bottom. I felt Daddy’s hand between my legs once more and spread my legs even wider so that he could access my pussy easier.
‘Do you masturbate thinking about being spanked Jenny?’ he asked me quietly.
‘Yes I do Daddy. I know it isn’t ladylike but I can't help it, I replied blushing.’
By now he had two fingers in my soaking wet pussy, I was going to come very soon and he must know because I was moaning and writhing on his fingers. His thumb rested on my ass hole too, adding to the sensation.
Faster and faster his fingers pistoned into my hot pussy until I groaned and moaned and raised my well spanked bottom upwards.
‘Oh! Oh! Spank me again please Daddy, I'm cumming!
His hand slapped my hot and still bare buttocks over and over again until I subsided onto the bed.
‘Shower and come down to the lounge dressed in only your nighty and be ready for bed Jenny. I think an early night is called for don’t you?’
‘yyyes Daddy!’ I whimpered.
As I showered and changed back into my nighty, and having carefully inspected my magnificently spanked bottom, I heard sounds coming from Mummy and Daddy’s bedroom. The sound of some very energetic fucking! I heard Mummy squealing and moaning, just as I had been doing only a few minutes ago. I even heard the odd slap of a hand on a bare bottom. It was clear to me that Daddy did indeed love to spank! So, if I wanted to be spanked, and Daddy loved to spank, and Mummy got a fucking afterwards, we’d all be benefitting! Whoopie!

paddleme

Re: Daddy spanked me bare

Post by paddleme » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 pm

nice story

misskay

Post by misskay » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

nice story can't wait to part 2

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 am

Fine start to a continuing story. Good build up to why 20 ish daughter felt the need to be spanked.

Also liked the added humiliation of having her spread her bottom cheeks and have her ass crack hairs shaved off as well as her vagina.

gonelong

Post by gonelong » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

sweet

burningbottom

Post by burningbottom » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 am

liked the postion he spanked u in in uk we call it legs over the head u call it the diaper postion

ladygreen5558

Post by ladygreen5558 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Very well written!

creamycupcakes

Post by creamycupcakes » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 pm

More! More! Great story!

dst

Post by dst » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 am

Wonderfull story! Keep it going.