Logan-Sting Operation

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Logan-Sting Operation

Post by OTKLogan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I don’t think there’s anything more beautiful than a nightclub full of people laughing, drinking, dancing, and generally having one helluva good time.
It’s one of the things that makes America the great country it is. Of course, I might be a tad bias because I own a very successful nightclub. But all in all, if you asked people across the country what they liked best about the U.S. of A. they’d say a smokin’ nightclub full of sweaty, thirsty people throwing their money on the bar for cool refreshment. That’s just conjecture on my part. Who knows what they’d say? As a matter of fact, now that I think of it, who gives a rat’s ass? It works for me.

It was on a Thursday night. Ladies night. No cover charge for the ladies
and their drinks were just a dollar. Wall to wall females. Now to compensate for the money I was giving up by letting those gorgeous women in my club I had to charge the men eight dollars. Which they couldn’t wait to give to my cashier, Snookie. She’s a blood relative. That’s the only person I let handle cash. I trust her more than I trust Al and that’s a ton.
This particular Thursday was rolling along full blast. The music was pumpin’, the bodies were shakin’, and the booze was flowin’. What’s not to love?
I was in my office when Al came in shaking his head.
“Christ, we ought to come in here wearin’ masks. I just did a quick register check and we’re at five large and it’s not even eleven o’clock.” He said handing me a large wad of cash.
“Is that counting the door?” I asked greedily.
“No. Snooks flashed three fingers.”
“So we’re at eight before midnight. I can feel Atlantic City calling us, Al. Just listen.”
We chuckled. Then a knock interrupted our levity. It was Gabe, my head bartender.
“We gotta problem, boss.”
I could see he was upset. Gabe would never leave his bar. There were too many tips to be pocketed. On a night like this, he could take down four or five hundred dollars.
“What’s up?”
“There’s this amazing looking lady at my bar.”
“So what’s the problem?” I asked.
“She gotta crank?” Al said.
“Thanks for painting that picture.” I added.

“No, she’s propositioning every guy at the bar. They’re buying her drinks and then she asks them if they want to do the horizontal mambo. She’s a pro, Logan. And some of these guys are a little freaked. Know what I mean?”
I knew exactly what he meant.

A man goes to a club to get lucky. Period. He doesn’t want to think he would ever have to pay for it. What he says and what he does are two different things, I know. But on a Thursday’s at Logan’s, if you can’t score, you can’t breath. And there have been an awful lot of sting operations in several of the clubs around town. No man needs to go through that hell.
“Ok, show me.”

The three of us walked into the club. All you could see was an ocean of people.
One mass of humanity oozing pheromones and spending cash. We squeezed our way to the back bar. It was four deep. You could get laid just jockeying for a drink. Gabe eyebrowed to the end of the bar. And there she was.
Let’s see, how can I describe her. She looked like Elizabeth Hurley only beautiful. She had a dress spray painted on her body. Every curve screamed sex. The roundness of her bottom looked like her skirt was blowing a bubble. I’m just guessing she had great boobs because my eyes didn’t leave those luscious cheeks.
I wedged my way toward her. She was talking up one of my friends, Joey The Peach. He ran book for another friend of mine, Mutzie and liked to spend his cash freely. I gave him a look that registered in mere seconds. He excused himself and I slid in.
“Evening. Can I get you a drink?” I was turning on the charm but she was turning me on just as fast.
“A drink? How original. That would be a nice start. Cosmopolitan.”
I shouted her order to Gabe.
“Some crowd.” I motioned my head toward the throbbing dance floor.
“Yeah. Say, you look a little, mmmmmm, mature for this club. I would think you’d want a more calm atmosphere.”
“Well, I like the action here just fine. As a matter of fact, I’m here every night.”
“Oh, the man is looking for action. Well, I think I might be able to help you out there.”
“Really? What do you have in mind?”
She leaned toward me. Close to my ear. I could smell very expensive perfume and feel her firm body melt into mine. Her breath was hot and wet.
“Why don’t we get out of here and get a little of what we both want?”
She backed up and flashed a smile that Ray Charles could see.
“Sounds like a plan.”
Then she brought her hand up to her face and flashed me the Peace Sign.
I said: “Far out.” And flashed it back to her.
“No, baby, that’s the price.”
“Of what, freedom? And here I thought we were on the same wavelength and we’re going to get real groovy.” My warped sense of humor was lost on the poor thing.
“The sooner we get the business out of the way, the sooner we can party.”
Her arm fell to her side and I could feel a spider-like climb of her fingers running slowly up my thigh. “Oh my, what do we have here?” she said as she took tried to wrap her hand around my package.
“Darlin’, if I have to explain what you have in your hand, then you ought to be paying me.”
Her laugh was downright mesmerizing.
“What do you say we get out of here?” I suggested.
“Sure.” She said as she slid a twenty-dollar bill to Gabe.
“Follow me. I know a shortcut.” I grabbed her by the wrist and marched her through the crowd toward my office.
I knew she couldn’t talk because of the ear-bleeding decibels of the music. As I got to the door leading back to my office, I could feel her wrist pull back. With one yank, I had her lunging toward my office.
“Where are we going?” she shouted as we hustled to the door of my office.
“We’re going to have a little talk.” I said as I opened the door and swung her into the room. The door closed with a blam!
“Now, what’s your story?” I said.
Under the harshness of the lights, most women’s beauty would fade. Not this woman. She looked even more beautiful.
“What’s my story? Hell, Mister, what’s your story? Who are you? And where are we?”
“I’m Logan. And we’re in my office. I own this club and I certainly don’t appreciate someone trying to trick my customers. Prostitution is illegal in case no one’s told you.”
“Gee, thanks for the legal advice. But I heard this is a hot club and a woman could get lucky.”
“Lucky, yeah. Rich, no.”
“I’ve got to make a living, honey.”
“Well, not in this club, darlin’. Now, get out and don’t come back or I’ll have the cops in here so fast your head’ll swim.”
“Oh, ok. I can see where this is going. How much do you want?”
“I beg your pardon?”
“I said, how much do you want? A cut. Ten per cent? Twenty? What’s your price?”
I was flabbergasted.
She sat down and lit a cigarette and crossed at least six foot of leg over the other.
“I don’t want a cent. I want you out of here.”
“It’s a free country, Morgan. I can drink anywhere I want. And it is Ladies Night.”
“The name’s Logan and I won’t stand for anyone jeopardizing my liquor license. Is that understood?”
“Blow it out your ass, Mister. Lay off the big, bad man routine or I’ll have that license tonight. Got it? This is the twenty-first century. It’s my word against yours. I know there’ve been workin’ girls in this club. There has to be. A club doesn’t get this hot without something going on. Get my drift?”
“Yeah, I got your drift. Now, here’s mine. I’m going to give you ten seconds to get that fine ass of yours out of my club. If you don’t this will be one of the most embarrassing nights of your life. I’ve had this club for twenty years and not once have I had any trouble with the law and I don’t expect to start now. Out.”
She didn’t budge an inch.
“You’ve had your problems, Logan. What about the fire marshals?”
“What about them?”
“I heard they were on your case.”
“I took care of that little problem a few months ago.”
“In your line of business, problems come along with the territory, right? Now, let’s talk business.”
“I’m tired of talking.”
And so it began.
I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her off the chair. I sat down and over she came. Her long legs kicked back and forth. She twisted her head back and forth.
“Hey, hey, what are you doing? Stop. Right now. Yeowwwwww!!.
I gave her ten quick scorchers and decided to get right down to business. I yanked up that tight skirt and uncovered two plump, pink cheeks bisected by a red thong. I could resist.
I patted them to see their texture. Firm.
“I hope this will be a lesson to you, girl.”
I gave her about twenty more smacks.
“Stop this at once. Ouch. No. I mean it. Stop. I’m Audra Loach, a police officer. You’re under arrest for assault and battery.”
“Nice try. I’m going to give you an extra hard spanking for lying.”
My hand covered both cheeks with one swat. Then I started at the sweet juncture of thigh and cheek and worked my way up and down several times until this unfortunate disobedient girl was near tears.
“I-I-I-I am a police offi-oh pleeeeeeazzzzze, Logan. Stop. You’re hurting me. I’m sorry. Oh no, stop.” She began to sniffle.
But I didn’t stop. I continued until I heard the sobs.
“Do I have your attention?”
“Yes……sir.”
“Good. Now stand up and take off that dress. Go ahead. Now!”
She jumped up and rubbed her glowing buns. I shot her a look and she pulled the dress over her head.
She was beautiful. This lady worked out. A lot. She tried to cover Mother Nature’s treasures but there was a too much there to hide.
“I don’t know what possessed you to come to my club and try to make a fool out of me but I can guarantee you won’t do it again. Now, bend over my desk. If you’re a cop then you must be hiding some kind of recording device. Let’s see if I can find it.”
I spread her thighs wide and saw a glistening of wetness. I pressed my thumbs against the bottom of her thighs and spread them even wider.
“Hmmmmm, I wonder where you hid it?”
“I swear, Logan, I will have you arrested on so many counts it isn’t funny. Ow! Jesus.”
“Darlin’, I hate to break it to you but Jesus ain’t here. He and his twelve friends are probably out there in the club having a great time. Right now, it’s just you and me. Now, settle down while I try to locate your homing device.”
I slid my finger slowly between the two pouting lips that were slick with excitement. She took a deep inhale. With my two fingers I separated them and slid my finger slowly and deeply into her hot, wild sex.
“Ooooooooooooh, Logan, st-st-stop. Mmmmmmm, no. Ooh.”
“Doesn’t seem to be here. Let me make sure. Oh, no, no it doesn’t seem to be….”
The walls were hot and soaked. I could feel her flexing those honey-coated muscles. Her hips began to gyrate back and forth.
“Hmmmm, if it isn’t in here then there’s only one other place it can be.”
“No!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I put my hand on the small of her back and gave her a hard wallop on her left cheek.
“Behave.”
She collapsed over the desk. I spread her hot, glowing cheeks and found a winking, welcoming opening. It was tight but I took it nice and slow until I found myself full-finger-deep inside. Muscles clenched and held onto the digit for dear life.
“Are you sure you’re a cop? Because I can seem to find that tape recorder anywhere.
She was panting hard and heavy. Her bottom gripped my finger. She was perspiring, writhing, grinding her teeth, her eyes welded shut.
“Tell me the truth, what’s your story?” I asked as I introduced a second finger into the hungry, gaping mouth of her bottom.
“Nrrgghnnnngh, it wasn’t my idea. She made me do it. Oh, Logan, please, I’m so hot. Mmmm, I’m sore. I’m……. Dammit, I’ll tell you everything, just….”

There was a loud thumping at my office door that sounded as if someone had place the subwoofers on its hinges. I placed my hand on her spine and extracted my fingers.
I patted her bottom and said: “Don’t move. I’ll be right back. It’s probably some magazine salesman.”
I cracked open the door slowly and by the time I could recognize who was behind it, wham, the force of a body laying into it pushed me back about ten feet. And there she was, Shelly Morgan, our friendly neighborhood Fire Marshal.
“Hello, Logan, are you ready to talk? Or should I just call the boys from Vice right now?”
“And tell them, what? That I have just given one of their detectives the spanking of her life? Or that she was moonlighting and propositioning every one of my patrons wearing pants?”
It was then that Shelly glanced over my shoulder and spotted the red glowing bottom of the sniffling Vice cop.
“Audra? Oh my God, what happened?” Shelly’s mouth dropped to the carpet. Her hands went up to her face with a reaction that rivaled that cute little kid in Home Alone.
I stood there chuckling while Audra straighten up and began to massage her swollen cheeks. She sniffled and wiped away a few lingering tears with the back of her wrist.
“I knew I had to be out of my mind to even consider this. What in the hell were you thinking? There is nothing going on in this club. Nothing. But you wanted this business shut down. Why? Because you made a huge mistake and he had you pay for it? I’m glad he did. Because you were wrong. And, yes, I was wrong. Mister Logan, will you accept my apology? I’m sorry.”
At that moment, I was looking at a little girl who just realized she made an error in judgment and was heartily sorry.
“Yes, darlin’, you’re forgiven. But what are we going to do about this one?” I said nodding my head into the direction of Ms. Bitch of The Year.
“I think she has to be stopped. And a phone call to her direct report tomorrow morning will take care of that.”
That got the other lady’s attention right quick.
“Audra, you can’t. I mean, you won’t.”
Shelly’s face contorted as if someone held a week old Salmon under her nose and she said: “Fine. Go ahead. And I’ll ruin your career as well. I’ll tell them you seduced me. That you made me extort the money from Logan in the first place. And when that didn’t work, you came up with this idea. You’re not as smart as you’d like to think, Audra.”
I had hear enough. “And neither are you, Shelly. Or have you forgotten the videotape I have the night of our little meeting?
About nine months back, Shelly Morgan marched into my office demanding to be paid off on a weekly basis in exchange for her looking the other way if my club got too crowded. I had always had an “agreement” with past Fire Marshals but she thought her compliance was twice as valuable. She was wrong.
After trying to talk sense into her, I decided she needed a lesson in manners and in business. It was all caught on videotape. Every last blistering smack on her bone white bottom.
“Oh, damn, the tape. You’re bluffing. You don’t have it. He’s bluffing, Audra, he doesn’t have it.”
“What do I care? You’re the one on the tape.”
It took a few seconds then the light bulb went off. Audra looked at me. “Does that mean….?”
An arched eyebrow from me was all she needed.

“It looks like you’ve go both of us, Logan. Your lucky you aren’t as stupid as you
look. My hats off to you. As well as my dress. Ooooh. That was one helluva spanking. But I guess I deserved it. I haven’t had one like that since….let’s just say, it’s just what I needed to get me to think straight. So, I’m thinking, if it worked for me. It just might work for this little girl, right here.”
And before I could say, “Damn, Skippy, it is.” Audra grabbed Shelly by the arm and took her to the chair in the middle of the office. She threw the Fire Marshal over her knee. Shelly flailed her arms and legs trying to get balanced. It didn’t work.
I stood there and watched as a skirt was yanked up and a beautiful, bare bottom came into view. The cheeks shook as Audra rearranged herself and Shelly. She forced the unfortunate woman over her right leg so the quivering bottom was elevated.
Then, she clamped her left leg over Shelly’s thighs. I admired her creativity. I was also impressed with the strong left hand she put into use on Shelly’s poor, unfortunate bottom.
“Aurdra! What are you doing? Stop. Jesus. No.”
“Listen to me, Shelly, I just got this by a strong, no bullshit man. The least you can do is take what’s coming to you.”
The next ten minutes was a medley from the opera of “Oh My God, I’m Sorry, Please, No More, I Won’t Do It Again. I’ll Be Good. I’m On Fire.” In A.
A volley of nonstop spanks landed on a bottom whose color rivaled any fire truck in the country. Shelly tried to block the hard smacks but Audra grabbed her wrist and pinned it behind the well-spanked woman’s back. I had a feeling she’d done this before.
“Am I beginning to get your attention, Shelly?” It was a rhetorical question followed by a dozen or so slaps to Shelly’s upper thighs.
“Yiiiiieeeeee, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, Audra, not there. Please, I’m sorry. Geez, that stings. Ooooooh. No more. I’m sorry. I give up. I’ll be good.” And then she broke down and cried as if it was the first time she saw Bambi.
Audra stopped and slowly rubbed the crimson cheeks. She squeezed the bottom swells of the blazing buns.
“Now, now, there Shelly. It’s ok. I told you this was a stupid idea but you wouldn’t listen. And now, look where this got both of us. We’ve been spanked like the naughty girls we are.”
As Audra rubbed I could see Shelly parting her angry red thighs wider and wider. Her hips arched up to accept the soothing attention. The long fingers of the disciplinarian slipped between the two inviting columns of flesh. As I watched this I could feel my trousers getting tighter in front.
“Oh, Audra.” Was coated with sex and I had developed a diamond cutter in my pants.
“Now, now, now, this is what got us in trouble in the first place. Pillow talk. I’m sure Mister Logan doesn’t want to watch us get intimate here in his office.”
I was standing there thinking why in the hell don’t you just ask me. What was I invisible? I wanted to shout as loud as I could, “Hell, I’d watch you get intimate in a garbage dump.”
But Audra stopped probing the chastised lady over her knee and helped
her to her feet. “Up you go, young lady. And if I have to resort to this again, I’m going to find a hard hairbrush for that tush of yours, understand?”
“Yes, m’am.” Shelly said and blushed when she realized she answered like a very contrite and well-behaved girl.
Her skirt was still rolled into the waistband and she tested each cheek for tenderness. “Oh, oh, oh, you spank hard, Audra. Almost as hard as Logan. I can’t believe it, two spankings in one year.”
“Yeah? Well judging from the flood between your legs, you’ll probably get a few more before the year is out. Right, Logan?” Audra asked as she slipped into her hooker outfit.
“She will if she doesn’t behave.”
Shelly rolled down her skirt and winced as the material made contact with her sore bottom. “Is that a promise or a threat?” she giggled.
Audra gave Shelly a half-hearted smack on her butt. “You’re a glutton for punishment, aren’t you?”
Shelly bit her lip and whispered: “Yes, m’am.”
You know, there just aren’t enough cold showers available when you need them.
Audra rubbed her bubbled bottom and said: “Damn, I’m going to be tender for a few days. I can tell you that.”
She came over to me and gave me a big hug and a wet kiss on my cheek,
“Logan, I don’t know how I can thank you. You remembered everything. Even the cavity search. I actually felt like a busted undercover cop.” She looked over to Shelly. “It’s a good thing you knocked on that door when you did, girl. I was in such a state I was going to tell him not to answer it.”
Shelly kept her hands on her bottom as she giggled. “I knew he was the man to call when you told me your fantasy last month. And, Logan, you didn’t disappoint. I’m just glad I didn’t have to take one of your spankings again. Maybe next time. But right now, I’m happy with what I just got.”
“Ladies, it was my pleasure. Let’s keep this our secret. The bouncers and bartenders don’t have to know what’s going on.”
Shelly gave me a quick peck on the cheek. “Thanks, Logan. You really came through for us. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we have some unfinished business to tend to.”
They walked toward the door of the office. Audra gave Shelly a look. Then shot a glance at me. Shelly caught Audra’s eye and then nodded with a smile.
“Mister Logan?” she cooed.
“Yes, darlin’?” I croaked out from a throat as dry as the Sahara.
“Would you like to come with us? You never know. We just might do something naughty. And we can’t have that now, can we?”
“No, darlin’, we can’t. Let’s go.”
Yep. We left together. Four burning buns and two stinging hands. What a combination. But I have to be honest with you. That was just the beginning. Of course, that’s another story.

I don’t think there’s anything more beautiful than a nightclub full of people laughing, drinking, dancing, and generally having one helluva good time.
It’s one of the things that makes America the great country it is. Of course, I might be a tad bias because I own a very successful nightclub. But all in all, if you asked people across the country what they liked best about the U.S. of A. they’d say a smokin’ nightclub full of sweaty, thirsty people throwing their money on the bar for cool refreshment. That’s just conjecture on my part. Who knows what they’d say? As a matter of fact, now that I think of it, who gives a rat’s ass? It works for me.

It was on a Thursday night. Ladies night. No cover charge for the ladies
and their drinks were just a dollar. Wall to wall females. Now to compensate for the money I was giving up by letting those gorgeous women in my club I had to charge the men eight dollars. Which they couldn’t wait to give to my cashier, Snookie. She’s a blood relative. That’s the only person I let handle cash. I trust her more than I trust Al and that’s a ton.
This particular Thursday was rolling along full blast. The music was pumpin’, the bodies were shakin’, and the booze was flowin’. What’s not to love?
I was in my office when Al came in shaking his head.
“Christ, we ought to come in here wearin’ masks. I just did a quick register check and we’re at five large and it’s not even eleven o’clock.” He said handing me a large wad of cash.
“Is that counting the door?” I asked greedily.
“No. Snooks flashed three fingers.”
“So we’re at eight before midnight. I can feel Atlantic City calling us, Al. Just listen.”
We chuckled. Then a knock interrupted our levity. It was Gabe, my head bartender.
“We gotta problem, boss.”
I could see he was upset. Gabe would never leave his bar. There were too many tips to be pocketed. On a night like this, he could take down four or five hundred dollars.
“What’s up?”
“There’s this amazing looking lady at my bar.”
“So what’s the problem?” I asked.
“She gotta crank?” Al said.
“Thanks for painting that picture.” I added.

“No, she’s propositioning every guy at the bar. They’re buying her drinks and then she asks them if they want to do the horizontal mambo. She’s a pro, Logan. And some of these guys are a little freaked. Know what I mean?”
I knew exactly what he meant.

A man goes to a club to get lucky. Period. He doesn’t want to think he would ever have to pay for it. What he says and what he does are two different things, I know. But on a Thursday’s at Logan’s, if you can’t score, you can’t breath. And there have been an awful lot of sting operations in several of the clubs around town. No man needs to go through that hell.
“Ok, show me.”

The three of us walked into the club. All you could see was an ocean of people.
One mass of humanity oozing pheromones and spending cash. We squeezed our way to the back bar. It was four deep. You could get laid just jockeying for a drink. Gabe eyebrowed to the end of the bar. And there she was.
Let’s see, how can I describe her. She looked like Elizabeth Hurley only beautiful. She had a dress spray painted on her body. Every curve screamed sex. The roundness of her bottom looked like her skirt was blowing a bubble. I’m just guessing she had great boobs because my eyes didn’t leave those luscious cheeks.
I wedged my way toward her. She was talking up one of my friends, Joey The Peach. He ran book for another friend of mine, Mutzie and liked to spend his cash freely. I gave him a look that registered in mere seconds. He excused himself and I slid in.
“Evening. Can I get you a drink?” I was turning on the charm but she was turning me on just as fast.
“A drink? How original. That would be a nice start. Cosmopolitan.”
I shouted her order to Gabe.
“Some crowd.” I motioned my head toward the throbbing dance floor.
“Yeah. Say, you look a little, mmmmmm, mature for this club. I would think you’d want a more calm atmosphere.”
“Well, I like the action here just fine. As a matter of fact, I’m here every night.”
“Oh, the man is looking for action. Well, I think I might be able to help you out there.”
“Really? What do you have in mind?”
She leaned toward me. Close to my ear. I could smell very expensive perfume and feel her firm body melt into mine. Her breath was hot and wet.
“Why don’t we get out of here and get a little of what we both want?”
She backed up and flashed a smile that Ray Charles could see.
“Sounds like a plan.”
Then she brought her hand up to her face and flashed me the Peace Sign.
I said: “Far out.” And flashed it back to her.
“No, baby, that’s the price.”
“Of what, freedom? And here I thought we were on the same wavelength and we’re going to get real groovy.” My warped sense of humor was lost on the poor thing.
“The sooner we get the business out of the way, the sooner we can party.”
Her arm fell to her side and I could feel a spider-like climb of her fingers running slowly up my thigh. “Oh my, what do we have here?” she said as she took tried to wrap her hand around my package.
“Darlin’, if I have to explain what you have in your hand, then you ought to be paying me.”
Her laugh was downright mesmerizing.
“What do you say we get out of here?” I suggested.
“Sure.” She said as she slid a twenty-dollar bill to Gabe.
“Follow me. I know a shortcut.” I grabbed her by the wrist and marched her through the crowd toward my office.
I knew she couldn’t talk because of the ear-bleeding decibels of the music. As I got to the door leading back to my office, I could feel her wrist pull back. With one yank, I had her lunging toward my office.
“Where are we going?” she shouted as we hustled to the door of my office.
“We’re going to have a little talk.” I said as I opened the door and swung her into the room. The door closed with a blam!
“Now, what’s your story?” I said.
Under the harshness of the lights, most women’s beauty would fade. Not this woman. She looked even more beautiful.
“What’s my story? Hell, Mister, what’s your story? Who are you? And where are we?”
“I’m Logan. And we’re in my office. I own this club and I certainly don’t appreciate someone trying to trick my customers. Prostitution is illegal in case no one’s told you.”
“Gee, thanks for the legal advice. But I heard this is a hot club and a woman could get lucky.”
“Lucky, yeah. Rich, no.”
“I’ve got to make a living, honey.”
“Well, not in this club, darlin’. Now, get out and don’t come back or I’ll have the cops in here so fast your head’ll swim.”
“Oh, ok. I can see where this is going. How much do you want?”
“I beg your pardon?”
“I said, how much do you want? A cut. Ten per cent? Twenty? What’s your price?”
I was flabbergasted.
She sat down and lit a cigarette and crossed at least six foot of leg over the other.
“I don’t want a cent. I want you out of here.”
“It’s a free country, Morgan. I can drink anywhere I want. And it is Ladies Night.”
“The name’s Logan and I won’t stand for anyone jeopardizing my liquor license. Is that understood?”
“Blow it out your ass, Mister. Lay off the big, bad man routine or I’ll have that license tonight. Got it? This is the twenty-first century. It’s my word against yours. I know there’ve been workin’ girls in this club. There has to be. A club doesn’t get this hot without something going on. Get my drift?”
“Yeah, I got your drift. Now, here’s mine. I’m going to give you ten seconds to get that fine ass of yours out of my club. If you don’t this will be one of the most embarrassing nights of your life. I’ve had this club for twenty years and not once have I had any trouble with the law and I don’t expect to start now. Out.”
She didn’t budge an inch.
“You’ve had your problems, Logan. What about the fire marshals?”
“What about them?”
“I heard they were on your case.”
“I took care of that little problem a few months ago.”
“In your line of business, problems come along with the territory, right? Now, let’s talk business.”
“I’m tired of talking.”
And so it began.
I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her off the chair. I sat down and over she came. Her long legs kicked back and forth. She twisted her head back and forth.
“Hey, hey, what are you doing? Stop. Right now. Yeowwwwww!!.
I gave her ten quick scorchers and decided to get right down to business. I yanked up that tight skirt and uncovered two plump, pink cheeks bisected by a red thong. I could resist.
I patted them to see their texture. Firm.
“I hope this will be a lesson to you, girl.”
I gave her about twenty more smacks.
“Stop this at once. Ouch. No. I mean it. Stop. I’m Audra Loach, a police officer. You’re under arrest for assault and battery.”
“Nice try. I’m going to give you an extra hard spanking for lying.”
My hand covered both cheeks with one swat. Then I started at the sweet juncture of thigh and cheek and worked my way up and down several times until this unfortunate disobedient girl was near tears.
“I-I-I-I am a police offi-oh pleeeeeeazzzzze, Logan. Stop. You’re hurting me. I’m sorry. Oh no, stop.” She began to sniffle.
But I didn’t stop. I continued until I heard the sobs.
“Do I have your attention?”
“Yes……sir.”
“Good. Now stand up and take off that dress. Go ahead. Now!”
She jumped up and rubbed her glowing buns. I shot her a look and she pulled the dress over her head.
She was beautiful. This lady worked out. A lot. She tried to cover Mother Nature’s treasures but there was a too much there to hide.
“I don’t know what possessed you to come to my club and try to make a fool out of me but I can guarantee you won’t do it again. Now, bend over my desk. If you’re a cop then you must be hiding some kind of recording device. Let’s see if I can find it.”
I spread her thighs wide and saw a glistening of wetness. I pressed my thumbs against the bottom of her thighs and spread them even wider.
“Hmmmmm, I wonder where you hid it?”
“I swear, Logan, I will have you arrested on so many counts it isn’t funny. Ow! Jesus.”
“Darlin’, I hate to break it to you but Jesus ain’t here. He and his twelve friends are probably out there in the club having a great time. Right now, it’s just you and me. Now, settle down while I try to locate your homing device.”
I slid my finger slowly between the two pouting lips that were slick with excitement. She took a deep inhale. With my two fingers I separated them and slid my finger slowly and deeply into her hot, wild sex.
“Ooooooooooooh, Logan, st-st-stop. Mmmmmmm, no. Ooh.”
“Doesn’t seem to be here. Let me make sure. Oh, no, no it doesn’t seem to be….”
The walls were hot and soaked. I could feel her flexing those honey-coated muscles. Her hips began to gyrate back and forth.
“Hmmmm, if it isn’t in here then there’s only one other place it can be.”
“No!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I put my hand on the small of her back and gave her a hard wallop on her left cheek.
“Behave.”
She collapsed over the desk. I spread her hot, glowing cheeks and found a winking, welcoming opening. It was tight but I took it nice and slow until I found myself full-finger-deep inside. Muscles clenched and held onto the digit for dear life.
“Are you sure you’re a cop? Because I can seem to find that tape recorder anywhere.
She was panting hard and heavy. Her bottom gripped my finger. She was perspiring, writhing, grinding her teeth, her eyes welded shut.
“Tell me the truth, what’s your story?” I asked as I introduced a second finger into the hungry, gaping mouth of her bottom.
“Nrrgghnnnngh, it wasn’t my idea. She made me do it. Oh, Logan, please, I’m so hot. Mmmm, I’m sore. I’m……. Dammit, I’ll tell you everything, just….”

There was a loud thumping at my office door that sounded as if someone had place the subwoofers on its hinges. I placed my hand on her spine and extracted my fingers.
I patted her bottom and said: “Don’t move. I’ll be right back. It’s probably some magazine salesman.”
I cracked open the door slowly and by the time I could recognize who was behind it, wham, the force of a body laying into it pushed me back about ten feet. And there she was, Shelly Morgan, our friendly neighborhood Fire Marshal.
“Hello, Logan, are you ready to talk? Or should I just call the boys from Vice right now?”
“And tell them, what? That I have just given one of their detectives the spanking of her life? Or that she was moonlighting and propositioning every one of my patrons wearing pants?”
It was then that Shelly glanced over my shoulder and spotted the red glowing bottom of the sniffling Vice cop.
“Audra? Oh my God, what happened?” Shelly’s mouth dropped to the carpet. Her hands went up to her face with a reaction that rivaled that cute little kid in Home Alone.
I stood there chuckling while Audra straighten up and began to massage her swollen cheeks. She sniffled and wiped away a few lingering tears with the back of her wrist.
“I knew I had to be out of my mind to even consider this. What in the hell were you thinking? There is nothing going on in this club. Nothing. But you wanted this business shut down. Why? Because you made a huge mistake and he had you pay for it? I’m glad he did. Because you were wrong. And, yes, I was wrong. Mister Logan, will you accept my apology? I’m sorry.”
At that moment, I was looking at a little girl who just realized she made an error in judgment and was heartily sorry.
“Yes, darlin’, you’re forgiven. But what are we going to do about this one?” I said nodding my head into the direction of Ms. Bitch of The Year.
“I think she has to be stopped. And a phone call to her direct report tomorrow morning will take care of that.”
That got the other lady’s attention right quick.
“Audra, you can’t. I mean, you won’t.”
Shelly’s face contorted as if someone held a week old Salmon under her nose and she said: “Fine. Go ahead. And I’ll ruin your career as well. I’ll tell them you seduced me. That you made me extort the money from Logan in the first place. And when that didn’t work, you came up with this idea. You’re not as smart as you’d like to think, Audra.”
I had hear enough. “And neither are you, Shelly. Or have you forgotten the videotape I have the night of our little meeting?
About nine months back, Shelly Morgan marched into my office demanding to be paid off on a weekly basis in exchange for her looking the other way if my club got too crowded. I had always had an “agreement” with past Fire Marshals but she thought her compliance was twice as valuable. She was wrong.
After trying to talk sense into her, I decided she needed a lesson in manners and in business. It was all caught on videotape. Every last blistering smack on her bone white bottom.
“Oh, damn, the tape. You’re bluffing. You don’t have it. He’s bluffing, Audra, he doesn’t have it.”
“What do I care? You’re the one on the tape.”
It took a few seconds then the light bulb went off. Audra looked at me. “Does that mean….?”
An arched eyebrow from me was all she needed.

“It looks like you’ve go both of us, Logan. Your lucky you aren’t as stupid as you
look. My hats off to you. As well as my dress. Ooooh. That was one helluva spanking. But I guess I deserved it. I haven’t had one like that since….let’s just say, it’s just what I needed to get me to think straight. So, I’m thinking, if it worked for me. It just might work for this little girl, right here.”
And before I could say, “Damn, Skippy, it is.” Audra grabbed Shelly by the arm and took her to the chair in the middle of the office. She threw the Fire Marshal over her knee. Shelly flailed her arms and legs trying to get balanced. It didn’t work.
I stood there and watched as a skirt was yanked up and a beautiful, bare bottom came into view. The cheeks shook as Audra rearranged herself and Shelly. She forced the unfortunate woman over her right leg so the quivering bottom was elevated.
Then, she clamped her left leg over Shelly’s thighs. I admired her creativity. I was also impressed with the strong left hand she put into use on Shelly’s poor, unfortunate bottom.
“Aurdra! What are you doing? Stop. Jesus. No.”
“Listen to me, Shelly, I just got this by a strong, no bullshit man. The least you can do is take what’s coming to you.”
The next ten minutes was a medley from the opera of “Oh My God, I’m Sorry, Please, No More, I Won’t Do It Again. I’ll Be Good. I’m On Fire.” In A.
A volley of nonstop spanks landed on a bottom whose color rivaled any fire truck in the country. Shelly tried to block the hard smacks but Audra grabbed her wrist and pinned it behind the well-spanked woman’s back. I had a feeling she’d done this before.
“Am I beginning to get your attention, Shelly?” It was a rhetorical question followed by a dozen or so slaps to Shelly’s upper thighs.
“Yiiiiieeeeee, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, Audra, not there. Please, I’m sorry. Geez, that stings. Ooooooh. No more. I’m sorry. I give up. I’ll be good.” And then she broke down and cried as if it was the first time she saw Bambi.
Audra stopped and slowly rubbed the crimson cheeks. She squeezed the bottom swells of the blazing buns.
“Now, now, there Shelly. It’s ok. I told you this was a stupid idea but you wouldn’t listen. And now, look where this got both of us. We’ve been spanked like the naughty girls we are.”
As Audra rubbed I could see Shelly parting her angry red thighs wider and wider. Her hips arched up to accept the soothing attention. The long fingers of the disciplinarian slipped between the two inviting columns of flesh. As I watched this I could feel my trousers getting tighter in front.
“Oh, Audra.” Was coated with sex and I had developed a diamond cutter in my pants.
“Now, now, now, this is what got us in trouble in the first place. Pillow talk. I’m sure Mister Logan doesn’t want to watch us get intimate here in his office.”
I was standing there thinking why in the hell don’t you just ask me. What was I invisible? I wanted to shout as loud as I could, “Hell, I’d watch you get intimate in a garbage dump.”
But Audra stopped probing the chastised lady over her knee and helped
her to her feet. “Up you go, young lady. And if I have to resort to this again, I’m going to find a hard hairbrush for that tush of yours, understand?”
“Yes, m’am.” Shelly said and blushed when she realized she answered like a very contrite and well-behaved girl.
Her skirt was still rolled into the waistband and she tested each cheek for tenderness. “Oh, oh, oh, you spank hard, Audra. Almost as hard as Logan. I can’t believe it, two spankings in one year.”
“Yeah? Well judging from the flood between your legs, you’ll probably get a few more before the year is out. Right, Logan?” Audra asked as she slipped into her hooker outfit.
“She will if she doesn’t behave.”
Shelly rolled down her skirt and winced as the material made contact with her sore bottom. “Is that a promise or a threat?” she giggled.
Audra gave Shelly a half-hearted smack on her butt. “You’re a glutton for punishment, aren’t you?”
Shelly bit her lip and whispered: “Yes, m’am.”
You know, there just aren’t enough cold showers available when you need them.
Audra rubbed her bubbled bottom and said: “Damn, I’m going to be tender for a few days. I can tell you that.”
She came over to me and gave me a big hug and a wet kiss on my cheek,
“Logan, I don’t know how I can thank you. You remembered everything. Even the cavity search. I actually felt like a busted undercover cop.” She looked over to Shelly. “It’s a good thing you knocked on that door when you did, girl. I was in such a state I was going to tell him not to answer it.”
Shelly kept her hands on her bottom as she giggled. “I knew he was the man to call when you told me your fantasy last month. And, Logan, you didn’t disappoint. I’m just glad I didn’t have to take one of your spankings again. Maybe next time. But right now, I’m happy with what I just got.”
“Ladies, it was my pleasure. Let’s keep this our secret. The bouncers and bartenders don’t have to know what’s going on.”
Shelly gave me a quick peck on the cheek. “Thanks, Logan. You really came through for us. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we have some unfinished business to tend to.”
They walked toward the door of the office. Audra gave Shelly a look. Then shot a glance at me. Shelly caught Audra’s eye and then nodded with a smile.
“Mister Logan?” she cooed.
“Yes, darlin’?” I croaked out from a throat as dry as the Sahara.
“Would you like to come with us? You never know. We just might do something naughty. And we can’t have that now, can we?”
“No, darlin’, we can’t. Let’s go.”
Yep. We left together. Four burning buns and two stinging hands. What a combination. But I have to be honest with you. That was just the beginning. Of course, that’s another story.