Chapter 4-Street Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Chapter 4-Street Story

Post by OTKLogan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 pm

CHAPTER FOUR-Street Dance
It had been three days since Max Brand gave Sandy an embarrassing but thorough spanking and she could still feel tender spots when she sat. As Sandy stepped into her black silk thong, she turned to survey her shapely bottom. There were small clusters of red blotches still visible. Sandy ran her palm over her speckled cheeks and breathed a deep throated sigh. Damn, that Max was handsome, successful, single and one helluva spanker. What else could a lady want?
Sandy flipped a flower printed sundress over her head, stepped into her espadrilles and went to her car. Over the last few weeks, she had thrown herself into the Elaine Rush case. It seems Mister Rush did spend his time away from home at a new comedy/strip club called "The Grin & Bare It". Through sources, Sandy learned that there was one particular dancer, Christy, who Mister Rush seemed to be enamored with. Sandy decided to talk to the young dancer.
Sandy pulled into the parking lot at eleven in the morning. This would be a nice neighborhood, if you were a bullet, she thought. She called Phoebe and checked her messages. None, unless bill collectors counted.
As she walked toward the door, booming music got louder. The door had its windows blackened. She pulled it and to her surprise it opened.
She walked into a freezing room. This must be where they keep the butter. She shivered over to the bar. Her nipples proceeding her. Sandy folded her arms over her chest. The music was deafening. The bass beat punched her stomach and seemed to quicken her heartbeat.
On stage, a tiny but beautiful young woman with extremely short hair danced as a film of sweat glistened over her body. Her breasts were round and stood high on her chest. She was oblivious to everything surrounding her. Sandy caught herself admiring the girl's body. The natural curves swayed and seduced at ever beat. At that moment, the detective realized why men enjoyed this type of entertainment. If she were a man, at that moment, she would have a raging erection.
The music stopped and the girl reached for her towel and began to dry her body. Sandy walked toward her. "Hello." she said a little too loud not realizing how silent the room had become.
"Hi. Who are you?" the girl said covering her breasts with the towel.
"I'm Sandy Street." the detective held out her hand. The girl grasped it and shook it.
"Hi, I'm Christina. If you're here to audition, Melissa will be back in a few minutes."
Sandy laughed. "Audition? No, darlin', I don't think so. But thanks anyway."
"I'm sorry. I just thought with a body like that.....then what do you want?" Christina's voice turned businesslike.
"Do you know Vince Bush?"
"Vince? Yeah, I know Vince. Why? What's he to you?" she said defensively.
"Uh, well, I'm in need of a lawyer and I thought I'd use you as a reference." she lied.
"He's great. There's your reference. Now, if you'll excuse me." Christina picked up a water bottle and walked back behind the stage. Sandy followed.
"He's great at what?" Sandy asked.
"Hey, what's your game, lady? He's a great lawyer. Period."
"Is that all he is to you?"
"You ask a lot of questions for just a reference."
"I'm very thorough. How long have you known Vince? "
"Look, lady, I'm tired and don't really feel like answering your questions. So, leave or...."
"Or, what? You'll call your lawyer? That's a good idea. Call Vince and ask him to stop over. But then again, Wednesday is his night, right?"
"What is your story? He's my lawyer. Ok?"
"Yeah and I'm Mother Teresa. If I were you, Christina, I'd be very careful who you play with. You do know he's married."
"And who are you, Mrs. Vince? Are you going to threaten me? Well, threaten this!" Christina took her water bottle and threw it in Sandy's face.
The soaked detective took a second to realize what happened and grabbed the dancer by the arm. Just then, the door slammed open.
"What the hell is going on here?" A very tall and well-toned figure filled the doorway.
It was a woman.
A very big woman.
She was at least six foot tall with long blonde hair and a body that was sculpture out of rock. But what struck Sandy the most was the woman's beauty. She was gorgeous. All of that womanhood was pack into leather pants and a leather vest that was having a difficult time restraining two large breasts. Her arms were ropes of muscle. The intruder stood with her hands on her hips, nostrils flaring.
"I asked you a question, Christina? Who is she?" the woman rumbled.

"I'm San....." Sandy tried to enter the conversation.
"Shut up! I'm not talking to you."
"Melissa, she's a friend of...."
"She's a friend. A friend? Another friend, Christina? You seem to have a lot of friends. Jessica was a friend, right? I caught you with her twice. Eve, she as a good friend. You just can't keep your hands off other woman, can you?"
"But, Melissa, I can explain...." the young dancer cowered.
"You'll explain nothing. You'll listen. And you, will stay right where you are, miss." Melissa gave a petrifying stare at the detective who was inching her way to the door. Hearing the bellowing command, Sandy became a statue.

"Now, I told you before if I caught you with one of your little playmates again, I would teach you a lesson you'd never forget, didn't I?" the tall beauty began to walk toward the small girl.
"Melissa, it's not what you think...." Christina started to back toward the wall.
"If I could just say something...." Sandy piped in.
"You can say absolutely nothing. Keep your mouth closed. Understand?"
Sandy nodded.
"I'm tired of your games, little girl. Party's over." Melissa grabbed the dancer by the arm, picked up a chair and sat down directly in front of the door. Any thought of escaping in Sandy's mind was gone. Melissa pulled the girl over her lap. Sandy couldn't believe her eyes. It looked like a very upset mom spanking her small daughter.
"Melissa, no, please, no. Don't. I'm sorry. She's not who you think." Christina whined as she tried to break the grip of the much stronger woman.
WHACK!
"Stop squirming. I am sick and tired of this. Now, you're going to get what's coming to you. I've been much too lenient."
And with that, the spanking began. The woman's large hands completely covered the twin alabaster cheeks of the young girl. Angry red welts began to appear on the defenseless bottom. Melissa spanked the dancer without pausing once. Sandy watched the once-white rump turn crimson in a matter of seconds. Christina was wailing as if her heart would break. The long, hard fingers of the spanker stung every inch of the poor girl. Sandy could swear the girl's rump had swollen to twice it's size. Even the spanking she witnessed at the Rush home was mild compared to this.

"I hope I'm making my point, little one. I won't tolerate this any more. One more of these little discoveries and you're out on this beautiful bottom. No more job. No more living in my house. No more fancy car that I pay for. Understand?" Melissa kept spanking not waiting for an answer.
"Ye.......es.........Mel.......Meliss.......oooooooooohhhhhhh.....aaaaaaahhhh.......I-I-I-I'm........s-s-s-sor-r-r-ry. Stop!" The little dancer had been reduced to a sobbing child. She openly cried. Her tears puddled beneath her.
Then, Melissa stopped. Her huge hands gently rubbed the now scarlet cheeks. She squeezed, patted, caressed and palmed them together.
"Chrissie, I'm sorry I had to do that. But you needed it." Melissa lifted the woman onto her lap and kissed her on the lips. "I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you. I care for you too much to have someone ruin what we have. Understand?"
"Yes, Mel, I do." and with that, Christina buried her face into the shoulder of the older woman. Her body shook with sobs.
Sandy watched and flashed back to her session with Max. She knew what Christina was feeling at the moment; physically and mentally.
"Ok, let's get you up. Good girl. Fix yourself up."

Christina clutched both cheeks and walked over to the make-up mirror. She turned to discover a bottom that had been as thoroughly spanked as it could be. "Wow, look at my butt. Melissa, how can I dance tonight?"
"Make-up, baby, make-up." Melissa giggle.
Sandy caught herself sharing the humor but it was short-lived.
"Now, what are we going to do with you?" Melissa said to Sandy.
"I'm glad you asked. I can explain everything. You see....." Her explanation was interrupted by hard tug of her hair. She found herself being dragged over to the same chair.
No, this couldn't be happening. Not twice in a week. No way.
Sandy felt herself being flown over the iron thighs of this amazon woman. Melissa was handling Sandy like a rag doll. This woman was at least as strong as Max.
"Wait, let me explain." Sandy said as she dangled her legs back and forth feeling every inch like a disobedient child waiting for her spanking.

"No, miss, I'll do the explaining. The next time you want something sweet, you come to me. I have a lot of girls who would love a hot piece like you. But right now, I'm gonna make it a lot hotter."
Sandy felt her dress being flipped over her back. The air condition swept over her cheeks. That was the last time they would feel cool for quite a while.

"Ooooh, looks like someone has already tried to teach you a lesson." Melissa took a handful of Sandy's right cheek and gave it a hard pinch. "Obviously, they didn't do a good enough job. Let me finish it."
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
The detective jumped as if she was electrocuted. This spanking had malicious intent written all over it. Her bottom burned after the first five spanks like she couldn't remember.
Max's spanking was a mere memory.
This was fresh pain.
If Sandy had sat on a wasp's nest her bottom wouldn't feel as sore. This woman was relentless. Merciless. And an accomplished disciplinarian who was going to show Sandy what a spanking was all about.
"Whew! You do have a gorgeous butt, girl. This is turning out to be fun. Chrissie, look at this girl shake. These buns are going to be well-done." Melissa let out a laugh and continued her assault on Sandy's bottom.
Sandy strained to clench her cheeks, her lip was on the verge of bleeding as she bit down to squelch her tears. But then, Melissa began to slap Sandy's thighs with stinging smacks that brought welts up immediately from the bottom of her cheeks to the back of her knees.
Sandy let the tears go. She cried and shook and shuddered. She tried to stutter her apology. She would beg if she could only talk.
Then, it stopped. But Sandy kept crying.

"Ok, girl, there, there, hmmmmm, look at those cheeks." Melissa stroked the angry red bottom with her fingertips. Five fingers began at the tip of Sandy's spine and slowly grazed the scorched hide all the way to the back of her knees. Back and forth, slowly, barely touching the burned flesh.
Sandy sniffled, the began to feel her body respond in a different way.
"Bad girls get spanked. Period. That's the lesson I was teaching today. Did you learn that, miss?" Melissa continued to tender stroking.
"Ye-ye-ye-yesss, m'am." Sandy sobbed.
"Yes, m'am, that's a good girl. And good girls, get rewarded." Melissa took a long finger and tucked it between the stinging thighs of Sandy. Melissa found a hot, wet cauldron. Her fingers dipped into the wetness and her thumb found a swollen button and pressed and rolled it around gently but firmly.
"What have we here? Naughty, naughty." Melissa gripped Sandy's thighs and firmly spread them over her knees. The drenched sex of the female detective dripped onto the black leather. Sandy moaned through her tears. The disciplinarian took her other hand and spread the swollen cheeks to reveal the tiny, tight entrance between them. Slowly, she probed the opening and invaded it deeply. Sandy quivered and a low, throaty, "yesssssss" came from her lips.
Melissa’s thumb worked the soaked sex of Sandy. Now two, long, thick fingers were being clutched by Sandy's tight, hungry bottom. The well-spanked detective was in spasms as her entire body shook of orgasmic bliss. A climax she would recall that shattered time and space. She tensed, then went limp over the leather thighs of Melissa.
Sandy found herself sitting on Melissa's lap. The nightclub owner grabbed another fistful of hair and gave Sandy a long, lingering deep kiss.
Melissa looked Sandy in the eye and said: "Now, bad girl, what's your story?"
Fifteen minutes later, Sandy said her good-bye’s to Melissa and Chrissie. She hobbled her way to the car. Her head swimming. Her bottom throbbing. And her sex swollen and satiated. Sandy eased herself onto the car seat and exhaled as she sat. She pressed her heels into the floor and lifted her bottom. After that bout, there was a good chance of a large, wet spot spreading on her dress. With a quick tug, it bared her bottom and flesh met leather. Cool leather. The sensation tightened her nipples and sent a sex shock all over her body. What a way to start the day.