Capter 3-Street Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Capter 3-Street Story

Post by OTKLogan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 pm

CHAPTER THREE-Max/Street Justice

Sandy checked her watch, then the clock. Then she checked her computer’s clock. Yep, five-thirty. A half hour till her meeting with Max. She was so upset with herself. Not for getting in this bind, but actually feeling an amalgam of excitement and anxiety. She couldn’t go through with it. She’d lie. Tell Max that she docked Phoebe a weeks pay. That’s it. That way, he’d just lop off a few hundred from her fee and everything would be taken care of. But that would mean, Sandy would escape a spanking. A spanking given by a tall, good-looking man.

Nonsense. She quickly banished the thought. It wasn’t her fault Phoebe screwed up. And besides, she’d taken care of that transgression. Her young assistant would be sitting gently for a few days thanks to the thorough cheek scorching Sandy gave her earlier in the day. A day filled with discipline it seemed. The rich lady who unfortunately sassed her father and paid a dear price of getting her plump bottom blistered by a large experienced palm. And now...now...no way. She was going to lie. Lie to Max. But at this moment she couldn’t lie to herself, she was getting wet replaying the day’s events. Damn it!

“Phoebe, I’m outta here. I’m going over to see Max. Be in early tomorrow morning. Understand?” Sandy admonished.

“Yes, m’am, I understand. And Sandy, thanks again. I know I screwed up and really deserved it. I’m only sorry this didn’t happen sooner. I’d probably be a little more responsible if someone care enough to spank me when I needed it. Know what I mean?” Phoebe confessed.

“Yeah, Pheeb, yeah, I do.” Sandy said while her mind roller coastered through tunnels of emotion.

Sandy heard the phone ring as she walked down the steps to her car.

“Street Detective Services. Oh, hi, Max...no, she just left about a thirty seconds ago, I can try to get her...yeah, she’s on her way. She should be there in about fifteen minutes. Huh? Uh...yeah, she was...uh-huh, I really screwed up...What? Yeah, you could say she took care of it...no, I don’t want to say...Why? Because it’s too embarassing...no, Max...Maaaaax...geesh, ok, I’ll tell you then I’ve gotta go. Sandy spanked me...yeah...on my bare butt...Max, it’s not funny. My butt is as red as a fire engine. And I can’t sit...stop laughing...it isn’t that funny. Good-bye Max.” Phoebe flung down the phone then lifted her skirt to survey the two swelling half-moons that were speckled with tiny red dots and red streaking palm prints.
“Ooooooh, it’s isn’t funny at all.” Phoebe said with lips puckered.

Sandy pulled up to Max’s office and took a long breath. She blew it out. “This is going to work.” She said in a mantra.

She walked in and found Max at his desk working on his computer. His long mane of black hair was hanging to his broad shoulders. He turned around and her legs just about gave out as his chiseled features and bat-black eyes stabbed the moment.
“You’re late, Street.” His baritone voice rumbled but his mischievous eyes betrayed his bluster.

“It’s five after six, Brand, traffic was a bitch.” Her first lie went smoothly. Sandy’s confidence went up a few notches.

Max picked up an envelope and tossed it toward Sandy. A pile of photographs spilled out and revealed a black and white montage of a man and woman in various sexual positions and acts.
“Whoa, the hell with the lawyer, let’s sell these to Hustler, we’ll make a fortune. Max, you’re a mensch, thanks. And I’m really sorry about this afternoon. You’re a savior.”

“Yeah, well, Sandy we’ve been through a few wars together over the years. And what the hell, that’s what friends are for. Always there when you need ‘em. Loyal. Honest, and all that, right?”
“Uh, yeah, Max, right.” Sandy squeaked.
“But I still haven’t forgot our deal, though. We had a pact. Now, tell me what you did with that secretary of yours and we can be done with this deal.” Max said with a sardonic smile.
“Oh, Phoebe...what did I do? I, uh, I docked her, Max. That’s what I did, I docked her a weeks pay. I think that’ll teach her a good lesson. So, let me add that up, you can take it out of this job and we’ll be even, ok?” Sandy sounded like a gattling gun that stuttered. She was beginning to perspire.
“You docked her. Good idea. I think that’ll work.” Max got up and walked slowly toward Sandy. “Yeah, docking her pay will teach her. But you know what would have worked even better than that, Sandy?” Max said as he got within three inches of the statuesque private eye.
“ No, Max, uh, I don’t.” Sandy gulped out the sentence.
“This.” Max said as he took Sandy’s wrist in a vise-grip and pulled her toward him. He brought her over to the chair, sat down and hauled her over his lap.
“Max, what in the hell are you doing? Stop right now!! Let me go!” Sandy said as she kicked her legs and pounded the floor with her fists.
“Sandy, if you would have been square with me, this probably would have never happened. But I called your office just after you left and poor, Phoebe told me what you did to her. I can’t say that I blame you but to lie to a friend, well, don’t you think that also deserves a good, spanking, Sandy?” Max swatted her thinly skirted seat.
“Ow, I can’t believe this. Max, please, let’s talk this over. I am too old to be spanked.”

At that moment, de Je vu flew into the room and shook Sandy. That was the same sentence she uttered that fateful afternoon in the barn while she dangled over her aunt’s knees, jean shorts down and bottom bared. Oh, no, of all times to have history repeat itself.
“Sandy, I can understand your embarrassment but I think this will do you just as much good as it did Phoebe. So, let’s just get it over with.”
And for the next three minutes the large hand of Max Brand slapped the shaking cheeks of Sandy Street. There was no rhythm or predictable cadence so Sandy couldn't possibly anticipate when or, for that matter, where the next painful spank would land.
“Max, I think I’ve had enough. My butt is on fire. Let me up. We’re even.” Sandy tried to control her voice but it was quivering like a flame in the wind.
“Oh, Sandy, shame on you. You know we’ve only started.”
Sandy felt Max’s fingers at the hem of her skirt. Before she could form a syllable, the fabric was whisked over her hips. Why, of all days, did she decide to wear those tiny silk panties that barely contained her full rounded cheeks.
“Max, NO!!!!!!!!! Put my skirt down. This is ridiculous. Stop.” Sandy screamed.
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
And it began. Her bottom felt as if it was twice its size. Max’s palm spanked each cheek with equal velocity. Sandy was all to aware of the jiggling and clenching going on behind her. The vision of her client being spanked that afternoon interrupted her thought. Sandy was getting every bit a whaling as that poor woman. Her bottom was seething with heat.
Then Max stopped. Sandy was breathing heavy and moaning.
“Ooooooooooh, Max, I’m blistered, I know I am absolutely blistered. I’m sorry for lying. I really am.” She whimpered.
“So, this is the kind of spanking you gave Phoebe, right?” Max said as he left is hand on Sandy’s right, bright red cheek.
“Yes, Max, the exact same kind.” Sandy fibbed.
“And that’s the truth?” Max gave her cheek a little squeeze.
“Yes...” Sandy felt his hand grasping her buns. His hands felt like a giants. “Oh, Max...geez...I’m sorry and I’ve learned my lesson. Ok?”

Her plea was met with silence.
“I can’t believe this. No, Max, No! This was not the exact way. I spanked Phoebe on her bare bottom, but...”
Before she could finished her sentence, Max grabbed the waistband of her panties and dragged them down to the hollow of her knees. He tightened the grip of Sandy’s side and proceed to give the lady the spanking of ten lifetimes. Her bottom turned crimson. Sandy shook her head back and forth. She couldn’t even catch her breath to scream. Tears flooded her cheeks. She reached back to protect the scalded area but Max took her arm and twisted it behind her back.
“I hate to sound this way, Street, but you’ve needed this for a long time. You have the potential of being one of the best P.I.’s in the country but you just don’t have the drive. And on top of that, you lie to your friends. I hope this will be a lesson to you, girl.” Max lectured, then went back to finished up the task at hand.
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy was going to remember this night for a long, long time. By now, she was blubbering like a baby. She tasted her salted tears and her shoulders heaved as she cried her heart out. But somehow, it was cathartic. She felt cleansed and absolved. As she sniffled and boo-hooed, she felt the familiar hot wetness beginning to boil over as she squirmed over Max’s rock hard thighs.

“P-p-p-p-leeeeease, Max, I’m sorry. I am I am I am. I won’t ever lie again.” She sobbed.
Max stopped. He rubbed her scarlet bottom and gave gentle squeezes to each cheek.
“I know you are, Sandy. But somebody has to take you in hand. This is the third case you almost screwed up. If I didn’t care about you, I’d just let you go on destroying your career.” Max said as he lifted the shaking well-spanked lady onto his lap.
He thumbed a few tears away. And put his finger under Sandy’s chin and lifted her face so they were eye to eye.
“But I do care.” Max said as he gave her an avuncular kiss on the forehead.
Her eyes brimmed once again but this time because of happiness. Yes, Aunt Lily, someone did care. Boy, did they ever.