True Confessions

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

True Confessions

Post by OTKLogan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 am

TRUE CONFESSIONS

Getting old isn’t the best thing in the world for a man with an ego. Hell, for any man, for that matter. You look in the mirror and see that ruggedly handsome guy with the six-pack abs and chiseled chin. Then one day, you’re walking in a mall and get a quick glimpse of someone walking in the window next to you: it’s a guy with an extra chin, a few strands of gray in his hair, and instead of a six pack, he’s got a case sitting on his belt. Age is a bitch.
But I think I’m handling it ok. I haven’t been through the mid-life crisis yet. I’ve already had a Porsche when I was in my 30’s. Same with the twenty-two year old honey. You won’t see me get a tattoo or put an earring in my ear any time soon. No, I think I’m settling into middle age just fine.
The one thing that’s can be tough is how attractive women approach you. If they approach you at all. But I do have an advantage. I own a nightclub. Hot, young, beautiful women are part and parcel of that business. God bless America.
I am probably the oldest person in the club at any given time. I’m not complaining or bragging. It’s just a fact. That means if there’s a problem I’m usually the one they bring it to.
My name’s on the door, that’s why I get paid the medium bucks.
You get used to people coming into the office and either complaining, asking for a raise, or asking for advice. I don’t mind any of those situations but it’s how someone serves up their problem that can sometimes get on your nerves.
Now if it’s “Hey, Logan, you’ve been around since the invention of dirt, I need your advice on how to handle this.” Nine out of ten times, I’ll tell them to piss up a rope and show them the door.
But then, there are the other times…
I had just finished closing up one night and was in my office finishing off my fifth Diet Coke, (I know, I have to cut down) when Tina Morelini came into my office looking more beautiful than ever. How can a woman be that beautiful at that time of night?
She was a twenty-eight year old Italian goddess. Tina was about 5’ 8” tall and possessed a body most women have to spend an hour or two in the gym each week or pay about five thousand dollars to a plastic surgeon to enhance what Mother Nature absent-mindedly forgot to give them.
She had worked for me for two years while she was getting her degree in computer science and since her biological father split when she was two years old and since the series of “uncles”, friends, and two step dads weren’t exactly the type of men she confided in, we had a pretty cool relationship when she needed advice.
Tina was dating Chip Mitchell, a nice enough guy who was a marketing consultant and also a member of the “Lucky Sperm Club”. Yeah, he came into money.
As far as his sexuality, the jury was still out on
whose team Chip played for. My money was on the opposition. Any man who walks into my bar and asks for a Frozen Gimlet isn’t exactly what I would call a lumberjack.
Anyway, Tina sat her well-cushioned bottom down in the chair across from my desk and said:
“Logan, I need to talk with someone smart.”
I was about to give her a few names when she continued. “You’re the only man I can trust with this. You’re smart.
You’re handsome and you’ve been with some of the most beautiful women in Baltimore so you’ll know what to do. Will you help me?”
This girl knew how to ask for help. At that moment she could ask me to kill the Pope and I would’ve been making reservations for Rome.
“Certainly, darlin’, now what’s the problem?” I said looking for a Calabash pipe and a tweed jacket with leather elbow pads.
“It’s Chip.”
Ya think? Duh. If it wasn’t Chip I would’ve been surprised. Big time.
“I’ve been treating him so badly, Logan. I’m so ashamed of myself.” Her face looked as if her heart was breaking.
“Ok, slow down. It can’t be that bad.”
Women tend to over-exaggerate when it comes to catastrophes of the heart.
“I’ve charged over twelve thousand dollars on his cards, I wrecked his Mercedes last night while I was drunk, and I’m having an affair. And that’s just this week.” She said with pride.
Let me rethink my last statement.
“Well, darlin’, you’d better give it a rest. It’s only Tuesday.” I said consulting my Hooter’s calendar.
“I’ve just got started, Logan.” Her nostrils flared. Now you might think I’m a sick man but that kinda turned me on.
“What has Chip said to all of this?” I cross-examined.
“He doesn’t know about the affair. And to be honest, Logan, the affair is just about me being bored. I just want Chip to give me some attention.”
I had to laugh. My chuckles seemed to upset the girl.
“Why are you laughing, Logan, this is serious, dammit.”
“I know, I know, Tina, I’m sorry but I’ve seen this thousands of times. You want more of Chip’s time, right? He’s busy wrapping you in Escada and Prada and keeping those fingers and beautiful toes ‘cured to the max. But he’s not giving you what you really want, right?”
“See. I told you, Logan, you know exactly what I want. I got so mad at him the other night I told him he was the worse lay I ever had.”
This woman was cruel.
“And his reaction?”
“He laughed and went back to reading Fortune magazine. That’s when I went out and got drunk and wreck the Mercedes.” She pouted.
“Girl, you are out of control, that much I know. I know Chip. He’s a hard workin’ man and he really doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment.”
“Then what do you think I deserve?”
You knew that was coming, didn’t you?
“Darliin’, I’m an impartial observer. I think what you want is a man who won’t let you walk all over him. You want a man who will put his foot down when the time comes and will put you in your place when needed. A man who will take you in hand and show you who’s the boss. And never, underline, never, Tina, let you off of what you deserve. Stop me when I’m wrong, here.”
Her eyes were the size of man-hole covers and her full red lips parted. “I knew you were the right man to come to, Logan. You know exactly what I deserve.” She said as if she just found a shiny penny.
“And what you deserve, Tina, is a good, old-fashioned spanking.”
Tina gulped, her face flushed to a stop sign red, and she fidgeted in her chair. I’ll go out here on a limb and say I don’t think that was the answer she wanted to hear.
“Uh, Logan, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I mean, I do, but, well…”
“Look, Tina, Chip loves you in his own way but you are looking for something I’m not sure he’s willing to give. All of this anger and shopping and drinking, and meanness is just a cry for help. I’m a man with 20/20 hearing. And I’m here to help.”

I got up from my chair and took her arm and helped her
stand. She assumed the Stepford Wives stare. “Logan?” I sat down in her chair and gave a gentle but firm tug as I put her over my knee.
“Now, now, darlin’, you have to understand sooner or later that when you act that way there will be consequences. What kind of friend would I be if I allowed you to continue on this course?”
“Oh, Logan. You’re not really going to?”
“Yes, Tina, I’m really going to. Someone’s got to take you in hand and give you a “good talking to”.
“Ok, then keep talking. I’ll listen.” Her voice trembled as her head craned back to show me her contrite face. Her beautiful eyes were a stain-glass blue swimming in anticipatory tears.
“Tina, how many times have you been told, actions speak louder than words.”
And that first smack was louder than any syllable either of us had uttered.
SMACCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
“Logan!!!! Ayiii. No way.”
My palm sank into her left cheek and I could feel the warmth of the swat simmer under my hand. Her left leg kicked back. I gave her other cheek an equal smack and felt her body stiffen. I’m quite sure if she knew she was going to be in this position when she was planning her outfit a slinky, silk, pair of pants wouldn’t have been her first choice. There was little or no protection for those plump firm cheeks.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
“Ouch. Logan, please, this is embarrassing. Stop. Please. My…I mean, oh my God, it hurts. Oooooohhhh noooo….”
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
A steady cadence of well-placed whacks kept Tina wriggling over my lap like the naughty girl she’d been. I gave her rolling commentary as I continued her punishment.
“I’ve got to be honest with you, Tina, I like you a lot but I
don’t think Chip deserves the treatment you’re giving him. He provides you with quite a luxurious lifestyle. He’s a hard worker and seems to love you very much. But he spoils you too much. And that’s exactly how you’re acting. Now get up.” I commanded.
She catapulted upright and rubbed her fanny as if she sat on a wasp nest.
“Ow, ow ow ow ow ow ow, Logan. I’m sorry. I’ll never be bad again. I am really, really sorry.”
“I know, Tina. Now get those pants down and let’s get this over with.”
“WHAT????????”
“I said, get ‘em down. Or do you want me to take them down myself. You’ve known me long enough to know I don’t do things half way, darlin’. Do it.”
Her fingers trembled at the top button of her pants as she looked at me with tears brimming in her eyes. “Please, Logan.”
My silence hurried her task and she quickly let the pants puddle at her ankles.
“Now, back over my knee.”
I was as serious as a pink slip in a paycheck.
She turned and I quickly discovered the reason for her trepidation. Tina was wearing a thong.
As I positioned her over my thighs, I looked down at a pair of cheeks that seemed to beautifully balloon from her spine into plump perfection albeit painted an angry, red hue.
I patted her bottom. It was sizzling.
“P-p-p-please, Logan. I AM so sorry.”
The next spank rang out through the room and I was sure the neighbors a block away could have heard that skin-scalding smack.
Tina reacted accordingly. Her hand flew back to protect her meaty rump. I grabbed it and held it by her side.
For the next three minutes I gave her what she needed more than anything else in her life at that moment. A good, old fashioned, bare bottom spanking.
From the top of her thighs to the swells of her tush I
lambasted each and every inch. I would stop and watch her cheeks wobble and clench and shake. Her feet tattooed my floor as she shook her head in fierce denial that this was actually happening.
Her legs kicked back to tried to block the menacing strokes of my hand. I quickly turned her body, shifter her forward and clasped my leg over her thighs. This little girl wasn’t going anywhere.
And she knew it.
“Oh no!” she squealed.
Oh, yeah.
I watch her bottom turn from red to crimson as she turned her head and looked at me with a plaintive stare. She was biting her lip trying to stifle that torrent of tears behind her bravado.
But after twenty scorching slaps to her upper thighs the inevitable happened.
She sniffled. Then let go.
Her tears were real. She sobbed as I delivered the last fifty swats up and down her tomatoed cheeks holding her tightly and insuring her and myself that this was going to be a spanking she’d never forget. Ever.

I stopped. I released her arm from her side. I slid my leg from the back of her thighs. She stayed over my knee. Her hands bracing herself as she continued to sob and sniffle and cry.
For the next two minutes I waited for her to compose herself. And then, it happened.
The timbre of her whimpering began to change. From a sob to a mew. From a pout to a groan that seemed to come from the pit of her soul. Tina’s thighs parted and I felt a wetness dampen my thigh. She rocked back and forth over my lap and I noticed the center of her sex was on my knee.
“Mmmmmm, Logan, I’m sorry I was bad.” She breathlessly whispered. “Please…oh, please…”
I didn’t have time for the engraved invitation.
I dipped my hand between her thighs and her slick, warm, sex nectar coated my fingers.
“Yesssssssss…” she hissed.
I looked down to see her plump succulence swollen and ripe. My fingers found the core of her sex. I made small circles until her groans became a growl.
Without a word she stood. She stepped out of her pants as she used the back of her hand to wipe away residual tears from her flushed face.
I put my hands firmly on her shoulders and turned her around. And as if we choreographed this moment she bent over and stretched across my desk. She opened her legs wide. Her pussy was drenched and it glistened in the light.
“Please, Logan.”
I stepped out of my pants and surveyed the awesome beauty that presented itself before my eyes. As I uncoiled what was straining against my Calvin’s I placed my hand on the small of her back and stroked her until I found that wonderful puddle of juice. Pure bliss would be a good start to describe what I felt at that moment.
I positioned myself behind her and eased into her hot, wet heaven. She arched her back to welcome her long, hard and purposeful intruder. The sugar walls gave Logan Jr. a hero’s welcome as the muscles clenched and released. I paced my entry. Timing it to her measured panting as I filled and stretched her tightness.
In a matter of five or six strokes we began a carnal rhythm that had both of us thanking whatever God we believed in.
I gripped her hips as she met my thrusts with a medley of profanity and syllabic gratitude that made up a vocabulary neither of spoke but both understood.
My hands visited her well-spanked cheeks, she sucked in her breath as I palmed them. I spread them wide and found a puckered opening that seemed to give me a beckoning wink.
My thumb grazed the crinkled hole and pressed against it lightly. She inhaled as if the air in the room was a huge joint. That’s all the evidence I needed.
I slipped my thumb softly into her bottom and slowly worked it back and forth. Tina’s vocal reaction was now at rock-concert decibels.
“Oh, Logan, right there. Deeper, please. Take me. Take me, there, please.”
What are friends for?
I took my time releasing myself from the sweet Shangri La and proceeded to prepare her for my next entrance.
I took my forefinger and began to sink it ever-so-carefully till my knuckle rested on the tender door. Several dozen ins and outs began to relax her muscles. Then, a second finger was introduced. Tina’s thighs shook. Shivered. She gripped the edge of the desk and arched her back as she stood on the balls of her feet to get the complete thrust of my two digits.
“Fuck me there, Logan. Don’t make me wait. Oh, dear God, do it.”
While taking her order I slipped on a well-lubed condom. Hey, I said I cared about this woman.
I positioned the wide, meaty head of my cock against her
yawning hole. I thumbed her cheeks open wide and let my hips glide into her with concerned purpose and passion. An intake of breath and a shudder of her thighs alerted me that she was ready for me to proceed.
Deeper I inched my way into that tight tunnel feeling the muscles grip and milk my cock. I stopped and allowed her to pace the rhythm. She started slowly but began to increase the meter. I held her hips, then reached around and began to give her clilt and pussy some soft but noticeable slaps.
“Tina has a naughty pussy. Your bottom isn’t the only thing that needs a good spanking.”
Her head thrashed back and forth. She stood upright and bucked into my diamond cutter of a cock. “Yes, Logan, spank my pussy. Dear Jesus, fuck my ass. Harder.”
I increased the intensity of my smacks against her bare lips and protruding knot. More tremors racked her body. I could feel the surge of ecstasy mounting within me. I held her tightly and plunged as deep as I could into her.
From past experience I knew I was within seven to ten strokes of having my happy ending. Tina’s body continued to spasm and the final jactation sent me over the edge and I pumped my 10ccs into the reservoir tip of the Trojan.
Our bodies were velcroed from the sex-soaked sweat that coated her back and my chest.
After I caught my breath and thanked as many gods that I could think of, I collected myself and helped Tina get herself together.

She had a three-Margarita-grin on her face as she , hampered by her pants binding her ankles, penguined her way to the bathroom.
The silence spoke volumes.
Tina emerged from the bathroom looking better than when she first came through the door. I guess that happens to a women when they cum through the roof.
Sorry, it was too easy.
“I don’t know what to say, Logan.” She little-girled.
“No reason to be embarrassed, Tina. But you do have to have a talk with Chip. Because this can’t go on. This was a once in a lifetime event, sweetness. The sex, not the spanking. And tell that guy you’re having the affair with that it’s over. That isn’t negotiable. I might not repeat the last twenty minutes of fun with you but I will find you and blister that butt of yours if I hear of you seeing another man besides Chip. Understood?”
“Yes…….sir. I’ll won’t have an affair with a man, Logan. I’ve learned my lesson. Damn, you spank a girl hard.” she said with a grin as she rubbed her perfectly round bottom.
There was something behind that smile.
“Wait a minute, miss.”
You have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull one over me. I was just hoping she was a late sleeper.
“What?” she chirped.
“You said you were having an affair. But you didn’t say with who?”
“Whom?”
“Whom? What his first name?”
“No, whom, object of the preposition. It’s ‘you didn’t say with whom”’ she corrected.
“Yeah, I knew that. So whom is it?”
She giggled. “You should’ve been a detective, Logan. It’s not a man. It’s Polly. Chip’s sister.”
It seems like the entire Mitchell family join the Alternative Lifestyle Plan.
“You are a piece of work, young lady.”
“Wrong noun, Logan. But thanks again, this is exactly what I needed. And don’t be surprised if I don’t show up again. Only next time, give me the full treatment. I’m a big girl. I can take it. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t mind a little reminder to take home with me.”
It takes a lot to get my attention. And she did.
“Well, darlin’, I can only say, be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Now get those pants down and bend over the desk. I’ll give you something that’ll get you home and to heaven.”
I unbuckled my pants and the wide leather belt whispered through the waistband of my pants. Tina’s eyes widened as if she snorted three lines of crystal meth.
“You’re not going to….” She moused as she looked over her shoulder.
I doubled the strap and put my hand on the small of her back and firmly but gently held her down.
“Oh, yeah, Tina, I’m going to….”
And I did.
About six weeks past and there was a knock on my door as I was counting all of the wet, dirty money that was spent in my club that night.
“Come in and take off your clothes.” I shouted.
There she was. Again. And with a very good looking friend.
“Logan, Polly and I have a problem and you’re the only man I know who has enough wisdom and experience to understand. I told her that I knew a wiser, older person who would know just what to do. Can you help us?”
Damn.
Getting old wasn’t so bad after all.