Dirt Road Discipline

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
MasterJay1974

Dirt Road Discipline

Post by MasterJay1974 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 am

Jeff and his girlfriend Cassie were leaving Jeff's friend's house. The two had been driving only ten minutes and barely spoke to each other. Cassie never liked Jeff's friend Max and made it obvious while Jeff was helping fix Max's truck. All day Cassi was complaining and outwardly insulted Max and Max's wife. "Jeff, when are we gonna leave this shithole?" "This dummy can't fix his own shit?" Cassie would remark through the day. But she finally pushed it too far when Max's wife, Jen, offered lemonade to everybody. "Get that crap away from me" Cassie retorted as she walked away to sit in the car. Cassie was a 27 year old sales rep who had a sharp tongue and looked down on those who lived in rural areas. She never let Jeff know why, but she hated Max and his wife and never let him forget it. She didn't know Jeff brought her with him so he could at least try to reconcile any differences between her and his best friend of almost all of his 30 years. Finally Jeff broke the silence. "Cassandra," he said, knowing full well she hated her full name, "why the hell do you treat Max and Jen like that, huh? I basically had to kiss their butts to keep a lifelong friendship!" Cassie then shot a look at Jeff. "You know full well I hate those country bumpkins and you brought me out here? And then have the nerve to question me when I show my feelings? You're the ass here, not me!" Cassie angrily shot back. "I got the mind to leave you!" At that Jeff pulled his vehicle over to the side of the road. "Leave me? I'm the ass here? Cass, ever since I met you two years ago you've been night and day. Nice and sweet for the most part, but a demon when it comes to my friends. And that's got to stop!" Jeff said angrily. "Never. If I don't like something or somebody I let it be known. Deal with that." Jeff sat dumbfounded then looked at the wooded area surrounding them and got an idea. He then got out of the truck and went around to the passenger and pulled his girlfriend from the truck. "What the fuck are you doing Jeff? Why are you dragging me to the woods." Jeff then stopped and looked at her. "My dad had a way to keep us kids in line, especially with a mouth like that." he began, "and that is to take you out to those woods, find a clearing and tan your hide until I feel you learned your lesson." He then grabbed Cassie by her wrist and pulled her to the woods...

"Jeff, you are out of your goddamn mind!" Cass screamed at her man. "You really think I'm gonna let you lay a hand on me?" Jeff then turned his redheaded wife around and glared into her eyes. "For one thing, young lady, you will stop cursing at me or anyone else. And you know you got anger issues and I'm gonna deal with it." With that Jeff pulled a small pair of clippers he retrieved from his truck and offered them to Cassie. "W-what are those for?" Cassie stammered, knowing full well what the clippers meant, as she as well grew up with strict parents. "You know what they're for, Cassandra. Go cut me a switch. Not too small or I'll cut one and triple the amount of strokes from 10 to thirty." "Hell no! I'm not a little girl!" the fiery blue eyed redhead retorted. Jeff then looked into Cassie's eyes. "Look, it's either this or its over. Take your pick." Cassie groaned, realizing she knew she and Jeff had a good, if somewhat turbulent, relationship. She took the clippers and cut a switch from a nearby tree and cleared all the leaves from it, then handed it to her beau's outstretched hand. "Ya know what Cass? I seem to have forgotten my belt. Please hand me yours." Jeff said. "Awwww, Jefffff......nooooo. Pleeeeeeeeeeease!" Jeff just stared. "Now." Once again Cassie groaned and removed her leather belt and handed it to Jeff. "Thank you. Now drop your jeans and grab the tree in front of you. Since this is the first time I've had to punish you, I'll let you keep your panties up. But the first time you try to block the belt or switch with your hand, down they come." Cassie looked pitifully at Jeff then lowered her jeans and put her hands on the tree. Jeff then folded the belt over and landed the first lash across the pink pantied bottom in front of him. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!" Cassie responded as the leather made contact with the thin material and skin. Then after the first crack with the belt, Cassie made the fatal instinctive mistake and threw her left hand back. "Really? I warn you and you block after the first lash?" Jeff chuckled. "Now you're not gonna have these!" the boyfriend said as he yanked Cassie's panties to her knee." "My God!" Cassie groaned as she now knew her plump bottom was now fully bared. Jeff then rained down twelve more strokes with the belt on Cass's outstretched buttocks, with Cassie crying out and gripping the tree tighter after each one. Jeff rubbed Cassie's sore butt then laid the belt down and retrieved the switch and took aim. "You're gonna CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! respect Max and Jen from now on, now are'nt you?" CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! "ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! YES! OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" "Very good," Jeff responded before giving another six strokes. "GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! JEFF THAT'S ENOUGH!" Jeff frowned and delivered more strokes on Cassie's bare bottom then laid down the switch then turned his sobbing girlfriend around. "Now you remember to keep that attitude in check, understand?" "Y-yes I will, baby." "Good pull up your britches and let's get home." Relieved, Cassie pulled up her jeans, wincing as she did, and put her belt back on. As she followed Jeff out of the woods, Cassie groaned, realizing that she had a throbbing punished bottom, and the truck had black leather seats in 80 degree heat and the road was rough...

becky_lynn83

Re: Dirt Road Discipline

Post by becky_lynn83 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 am

love it