The Texter

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
MasterJay1974

The Texter

Post by MasterJay1974 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 am

Jack was sitting in his office at his bank job when a call came in. It was his best friend Randy, who was a police officer. "Hey Jack, " Randy's voice said on the over the phone. "I thought I needed to call to tell you that Lynne was in an accident." "What?" Jack said nervously, trembling at the thought of his fiancee being hurt. "Is she alright, Rand?" "Oh yeah, Jack, she's OK and the car got minor damage, but the other car was damaged pretty good and the other driver sustained minor injuries." Feeling relieved, Jack let out a sigh. He could'nt even think of his pretty young girlfriend being hurt. "Thank God, Randy. I thought because you called and told me this, she was seriously hurt. How did this happen?" There was a long pause then Randy spoke. "Jack, Lynne was texting while approaching the intersection and ran the red light." The relief then turned to confusion. "Are you sure, Randy? I talked to her about that when she got the phone a week ago." "Jack, the officer who responded found the phone on the floorboard with a couple texts from her and some girl named Regina and an an unfinished text from Lynne. She must've been typing in when she collided with the other car. The responding officer recognized her name and called me." After 15 more minutes, Jack finally hung up the phone. "She knows better than that." he thought to himself. "She knows what that can do. Now I know what I have to do." With that Jack picked up the phone and called his fiancee Lynne.

Lynne waited nervously in the living room as she waited for her fiancee Jack to pull up. She had been in an accident earlier in the day as a result of texting and driving and had been called by Jack after he had been called about the accident earlier by a friend who was on the force. Jack called and told her that he'd be home at 5 and fifteen minutes before he came home she was to go to the living room and prepare herself. The time was now 4:53 and Lynne was now in the living room bent with her hands and elbows resting on the seat of the loveseat. Her denim covered bottom was high in the air and she was trembling, knowing what she had coming. Behind her on the coffee table were the items Jack had told her to set out for when he returned home. Her boyfriend not only believed in the physical nature of discipline but also the mental part of it. Jack believed in the mental punishment of having her prepare the implements for her punishment and having her assume the position and wait for her impending doom. On the table laid a wooden paddle with several holes in it, an old style wooden bath brush, a rattan loop, and a switch that she was told to cut from the bush in the back yard. She knew this was a possibility when she had the accident for she was warned by Jack about texting and driving when she first got the phone and she immediately started texting all of her co workers at the department store she worked at. He had told her that if he ever found out she was texting while behind the wheel he would "show her fanny what discipline was all about." This was her first punishment from Jack, and the first corporal punishment since her only paddling as a high school girl ten years ago. "First time my butt is on the line in years," she thought. "Maybe he'll have second thoughts before he gets here." At that she heard the front door open and peeked over her shoulder and saw Jack standing there...

"Texting and driving, Lynnie?" Jack inquired, standing where his fiancee could see him from her bent position. "Really? Didn't I warn you about your fanny and let's see....oh yeah, discipline if I ever found out you did that?" Lynne started to stammer nervously. "Honey, I was only answeri...." "I don't want to hear it, little lady!" Jack angrily interrupted. "Now were you not warned about texting?" Lynne lowered her head and quietly muttered "Yeah you did." With that Jack smacked her bottom. "Yeah??" He then smacked her other cheek. "Yeah?? Now answer the question with some respect, young lady!" Lynne squealed then wined "Yes sirrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!" "Well, now the time has come for me to deliver." Jack retorted as he removed his belt and folded it over as his girlfriend looked with wide eyes as he snapped it. She then gritted her teeth as he took aim and delivered the first SMACK!!!! with the leather belt. "OUCH!!!!!! JEEZ!" Lynne screamed out as she jumped up and grabbed her bottom. Jack furiously looked into her blue eyes. "You jump up like that again and it'll only get worse! Now bend back over and take what's coming missy!" Lynee pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and stared at her angry fiancee, then bent back over. Jack then administered 12 more strokes with his belt, with Lynne crying out loud between each one, even begging, although the begging fell on deaf ears. Jack then stopped and looked at his wife, who was now sniffling. "For one, you just lost your phone for a month." He then gave her another five swats if rapid fire succession. "Not THATTTTTTTTTT! OWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Lynne cried out. "And for two after I'm done here, you're probably not gonna be able to WHAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! sit to even drive for a couple days!" Lynne cried out again and again as the leather implement made it's mark. Then in suddenly stopped and Lynne thought it had stopped and it was all over. Then she felt Jack unfasten and unzip her jeans. Then she felt her jeans lower to her thighs and the belt make contact with the sheer black panties she was wearing. "ooooooooooooOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! " the errant texter cried out as he felt the leather smack her now pantied bottom. "This is for your own good, little Lynnie!" the now calm but firm Jack said before raining down more with the belt before picking up the switch and bringing the skinny branch down across the soft area where rear and leg meet. Lynne was now sobbing, almost too tired to kick or resist. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Lynne sobbed out as she felt the switch collide with the soft tissue. "JACK PLEASE! I learned my lesson!" Jack then stopped. "I'm the punisher here! I decide when you had enough! Understand?" Lynne gulped then responded with a "yes siRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! " as Jack hit the same area with the switch 6 more times before picking up the paddle. Paddle in hand Jack looked at the other instruments on the coffee table. He then looked at his girl's bottom, which was visibly marked even through the black panties. "Ya know," he began, looking at his sobbing Lynne, still in position. "I really think you are sorry and maybe ya don't need these other implements...for now. Feeling somewhat relieved, Lynne then tried to stand. "Thank you sweetie, I don't think I could take much more." Lynne cried to Jack as she reached back to rub her throbbing cheeks, before being abruptly stopped by Jack. "I said maybe you don't need these implements." Jack said pointing to the other things on the table. Lynne's tearful red eyes widened at his words. "I didn't say anything about the paddle in my hand!" Lynne moaned as she started to bend back over, only to be stopped by Jack. "This is the final part of your punishment, hun, so I'm gonna put it your head about that texting. Panties to your knees." Lynne looked at Jack with wide eyes. "W-w-w-what?" she stammered. Jack looked at Lynne and spoke sternly but not loudly. "I'm gonna give you something to think about next time you got that phone while driving. Now drop your panties." Lynne whined for a few seconds, then hooked her fingers into the waist band of her panties and lowered them to her knees, exposing her red and punished bottom, then bent back over. "Ten. And count them with the number and 'thank you sir. I will not text and drive. Understood?" Lynne, hoarse from crying just nodded. WHACK!!! "ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SIR I WILL NOT TEXT AND DRIVEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Lynne cried out after the first lick landed. Nine more followed with Lynne crying out each number and the words she was instructed to say. Jack then stopped and turned Lynne towards the fireplace. "Now kneel in front of the fireplace facing the fireplace with your hands on your head. Ya rub and we start again, only all on the bare." Lynne nodded and did as she was told. Thirty minutes elapsed and Lynne thought to herself "Man, that texting isn't worth that!" She then felt Jack caressing her punished bottom and kissing her neck...

spankedwifey06

Re: The Texter

Post by spankedwifey06 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 am

The story I wrote yesterday was also about texting and driving. Please dont think I stole your idea :)

gunsup31

Re: The Texter

Post by gunsup31 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:53 pm

very well written...and ya know...i know someone who could benefit from what Lynne got:)