Logan's Summer Bash

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Logan's Summer Bash

Post by OTKLogan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:00 am

Boy, do I love summer.

Not for the obvious reasons: women in halter tops, short sun dresses, thong bathing suits or tight, short pants. No, I like it because it’s hot. And that means, people like to have a good time when it gets warm and humid. They like to go out at night. That means they come to my club. They like to dance and sweat. And when they dance, they get thirsty and drink more at the club. That means I make more money. That my friend is why I like summer.

So, every summer for the last six summers, I’ve had Logan’s Bikini Bash and Club Olympics. I own a funky house on Miller’s Island right on the water. I invite all the bartenders, waitresses, bar boys, bouncers, band members and a few special customers to blow it out from noon until, as a thank you for not stealing me bankrupt through the year. I supply the food and drinks, they just have to show up, watch how much they drink and bring sun block. Pretty simple concept.

Last summer’s party was one for the books, at least, for this book. Every year, we have games of challenge like volleyball, Frisbee football, whiffle ball, softball and ping pong. There are prizes given out and generally everyone who participates get a little something for simply playing nice with the other “children”.

The day was hotter than Satan’s oven. The sun dared any portion of shade to show it’s cool, dark features. Generous amounts of sunscreen was slathered on tight, hard bodies that glistened in wet shining defiance of the solar attack. I had the enviable task of applying a few gallons of aloe to the tender, bouncing cheeks of three of my waitresses who dared to wear thongs. It took a good 45 minutes out of my day but I sacrificed myself so they could enjoy the festivities without worrying if their round, jiggling bottoms would be blistered by merciless sun.

At my age, I can hold my own at volleyball, softball and whiffle ball but ping pong is my game of choice. I’ve won the tournament for the last three years.

“Hey, Logan, you old fossil, get those sorry bones over here and let me get you out of the way so we can get on with this ping pong tournament.” This was followed by a high-pitched giggle from Franny my best waitress who boldly challenged me in front of anyone with an ear.

She held the two paddles in front of her chest. Each paddle barely covering the generous treasures nature had bestowed upon this five foot nine beauty. She flashed one, then the other shaking the two perfectly shaped breasts ensconced in a bathing suit that could hardly contain their enormity. This brought on whoops and wolf whistles from the crowd. She had a bronze tan and wore a cobalt blue one piece bathing suit that clung to every inch of her for dear life.

To her credit, she was the best player in the club. Franny worked out everyday and was in top shape. She had already won the volleyball tournament with Gabe the bartender. And now, with that accomplishment under her belt along with four or five melon balls spiked with vodka, she was ready for the champ.

“You’re sounding mighty brave, Franny. Especially since I tossed you out the first round last year. Be careful girl, I’m like wine, I get better with age.” I retorted.

She stood tall and thrust out her two jiggling attributes and said: “Your game is more like Swiss cheese, Logan. It’s full of holes and what’s left, stinks!” She turned with her arms lifted. They crowd was behind her. The applauded and laughed.

“Ok, ok, Franny, let’s get to it. I have to get my warm-up somewhere, as might as well start with the lightweight.”

“Ha, tell you what, Logan, how ‘bout a side bet? If I win, I get to choose my schedule for the next two months. And you have to take my shift....wearing my shorts and top.” She spat out with a laugh.

“Yeah!!!” was the crowds response. They always like it when the leader is put in a compromising position.

“Sounds fine with me, Franny. But here’s my part of the side bet. If I win, I get to paddle your butt in front of all your workers and friends. As a lesson to respect your elders.” I said with a twinkle my eye.

“Whooo!” went the crowd.

For the first time since her challenge, Franny hesitated. She had heard about a few of the episodes from the other waitresses. And her roommate Maggie had showed her physical evidence when I had to straighten her out on a matter of insulting a very important customer.

At the time, I gave Maggie a choice: she could either leave or take a good spanking for being a brat. She confessed that she over-reacted and apologized. And she agreed to take the spanking. It was one I didn’t want her to forget. So, for ten minutes, her bottom felt what is was like to get a good, old fashioned bare-bottom spanking. I have to admit she took my best. And as I watched her try to shrink her heart-shaped tush, I gave her credit for holding back the flood of tears I knew were behind the crumbling dam of pride. But after her bottom turned a deep shade of crimson, her body went limp and she broke down and cried like a baby.

When the tears were dried and the sobs subsided, she thanked me. The next night, she came in my office pulled down her shorts and showed me the effects of the punishment. There were red blotches festooning her cheeks. She said: “ I don’t think you’ll have a problem with Franny anytime soon, Logan. She saw this and said: ‘That’ll never happen to me.’”

Well, now the possibility was eminent. Franny glanced over to Maggie. Maggie slowly shook her head as if to say “You asked for it.”.

A voice from the crowd shouted: “Go for it, Franny!”

“Yeah, go for it, Franny!”
“Fran-ny! Fran-ny! Fran-ny!” The crowd was egging her on. She couldn’t refuse if she wanted to.

“Alright, let’s do it, Logan.” She threw me a paddle and marched toward the ping pong table. I watched, along with at least twenty other men the two protruding cheeks that were sneaking out from beneath her tight suit. This was going to be interesting.

Al Beverati, my manager, stood next to the table and yelled out the rules. “Three out of five games, winner must win by 2 points. We play each game to 21. If Logan loses, Franny gets to choose her schedule for the next two months. And he has to work a full night in Franny’s clothes. However, if Franny loses, Logan has chosen to give her an old fashioned spanking in front of all of us. Agreed, Logan?”

I nodded affirmative.

“Agreed, Franny?”

She smile a brave grin and said: “Sure, no problem.”

The first game was a warm-up for both of us. The lead went back and forth eight different times. I found Franny had a weakness for her backhand and I exploited that for the last six points to win the first game.

The second game, however, Franny found a reservoir of strength and took it easily. One game to one.

The third game, I began to serve with more power and took it, 21-17.

We took a break and Franny said: “You still want to keep that side bet, Logan? If you want, we can call it off?”

“What and lose a chance to see that beautiful butt, no way. Let’s get this over with.”

She came out with a volley of 8 consecutive winners and I could never catch up. Final score: 21-9. Two games all.

The third game went on for twenty minutes. I came back from five points down. “You’re gonna look good in those shorts, Logan.” She laughed. As did most of the crowd.

21-20, Franny lead. Sweat had pasted my T-shirt to my body. Franny was smiling as she served. “This is going to be a pleasure, Logan.” She served, I swatted the ball fiercely to the center of her body, it bounced on the edge of the table and she missed.

My serve. I aced the first serve. 21-21. After a volley of four, I shot another past her. 22-21. Match point, serving.

“Hey, Logan, that side bet was funny, huh? You didn’t actually think I would make you go through with it did you? Come on, a joke is a joke, right?” Franny chuckled and looked to the crowd. This time the weren’t behind her.

“Lo-gan. Lo-gan! Lo-gan!”

“My serve.” I said.

I took the ball and spun it toward me and cracked it to the corner of the table. If shot out so fast, Franny didn’t move.
23-21.
I won.

The crowd yelled and screamed. Well-wishers surrounded me, patting me on the back and giving me high-fives. Al handed me the trophy. In my revelry, I glanced through the crowd and saw Franny with her arms folded being consoled by a few of the other waitresses and a few of her friends.

I walked through the crowd and extended my hand to Franny. “Good game, sweetie.” She took my hand and gave me a half-hearted shake. I gave her a hug. She tried to take her hand away but I held on.

“Now, remember out little side-bet? Well, I’m collecting....now!”

I pulled her toward me and walked about five paces to a tree stump and I sat down. In the same motion, I hauled the five foot seven girl over my lap.

“Whoo!!!!!! Give it to her, Logan. Let’s see those cheeks!!!” The crowd was worked up to a fever pitch.

Franny was craning her neck to look back. I held her close to me. The bottom that was staring me in the face was a work of art. “Please, Logan, take it easy, ok?”

I patted her bottom and felt the firm cheeks sway. “Of course, Franny, I’ll take it easy on the woman who wanted me to walk around my club in drag. Sure, no problem.”

And I began.

At first, I gave her a crisp volley of handspanks that covered her entire bottom. The thin bathing suit did little to protect her from the burning swats. Her long tan legs kicked up and down. She swung her head back and forth sending her mane of brown hair flying in the air.

“Logan, stop, please, you won.” She pleaded.

“I know, Franny and you lost, big time.” And with that, I picked up my ping pong paddle, grabbed the bottom of her bathing suit and pulled it tight between her now reddening cheeks.

The beautiful bottom that I exposed was obviously never introduced to the tanning rays of the sun. It was practically chalk white in contrast to the coffee colored tanned legs that were now thrashing wildly.

“Oh no, no, Logan, pull them back down...I’ll do anything...just don’t....ok????”

SMACK!!!!!!!

The first wallop flattened the right cheek and gave it a good burn equal to at least an hour in the sun without the advantage of sunblock.

SMACK!!!!!!

The second visited the left cheek and now the two bouncing orbs of redness were quaking and shaking. Franny began to beat her feet into the grass. I just focused on my task at hand...better make that paddle. I held her tightly around her waist and delivered at least fifty more swats before she began to wail.

The crowd was practically speechless.

“Logan, no more....no more...I’m sorry...just stop...my butt is on fire...I’ll do anything...please!!!!” she blubbered.

I stopped and pressed the paddle against her scorched bottom. “Now, hear this young lady, if you ever refer to me as a fossil again, I’ll double this, understood?” I gave her a half-hearted smack.

“Oh, oh, yes sir. Yes, sir.” She said like a well-spanked brat.

“Good girl. Now, do you think she’s had enough?” With that question, Franny tried to scramble off my lap as if she had been touched by a live wire. I held her down and the benevolent crowd just applauded.

I sat her on my knee and gave her a hug. “Everything ok?” I asked.

“Yes, sir, I mean, yes Logan. You won fair and square. And you can bet I’ll never make a stupid bet like that again.” Then she whispered in my ear. “But I can’t explain why I’m so turned on. Logan, I am soaked between my legs. Thanks. That was one helluva ride.”

I laughed and stood her up. A few of her friends brought over a few cans of beer...for her butt not to drink. She pressed the mover the two glowing cheeks and sighed. Her chest heaved and her eyes fluttered. Somehow, I knew I’d be challenged to something in the near future.

MasterPelon

Re: Logan's Summer Bash

Post by MasterPelon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:15 am

great story sounds like a hell of a fun party