Logan and The Lawyer's Briefs

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Logan and The Lawyer's Briefs

Post by OTKLogan » Tue May 31, 2011 4:19 am

Logan and the Lawyer’s Briefs.

My days off are golden.
Let me rephrase that.
My day off is golden. It’s one of the drawbacks of being a business owner. But I’ll take those precious twenty-four hours every week.
No phones ringing. No liquor salesmen trying to foist some new, trendy, sweet, syrupy liquor on me.
Peace and quiet.
I use that day to catch up with my reading. I love to read. Mysteries, mostly. It’s my escape. I sit out on my deck. Crank up the CD with some audio wallpaper. Fire up a Romeo Y Juliet IV and read till I fall asleep. Yeah, naps are good, too.
Now, on this particular day off, my nap was interrupted by a hard knock on my front door. Here’s something you probably don’t know. There are only three people who know where I live: Al Beverati, the guy who manages my club, Johnny Ditto, my bookie, and my ex-wife That’s it.
Beverati was at the club. My bookie paid me off the night before. My ex was in Vegas. So I was curious to see who was trying to put their knuckles through my oak door.
“Who is it?” I bellowed as I trudged through the hardwood hallway.
“I’m looking for a man named, Logan.” The high-pitched female voice pierced the four-inch thick maple door.
I opened the door and sure enough there was a lady standing on my step with very red knuckles and a scowl on her face. Her very beautiful face.
She was dressed in a business suit. I would guess she was about five foot five. Fit. Thin. Not cadaver skinny. But I’d bet she’d recognize a step machine if she had to. Her legs were shapely and her small feet fit into some very expensive shoes.
I already decided to buy whatever she was selling. Hey, this could be my lucky day.
Not a shot in hell.
“Mister Logan, I’m Regina Matthews. I’ve been retained by Emily Kent. I believe she worked for you?”
This was one serious woman.
“That’s right. She did. And ‘did’ is the operative word. Her departure was a mutual agreement.” I tried to sound as business like as she did but it didn’t work.
“Is that so? Well, I have a report that is quite the contrary.” She lawyered.
“Look, darlin’, why don’t you come in the house. I’ve gotta sit down for a story like that.” I tried the Logan charm.
As she strutted by me she said: “Very well. And I would appreciate it if you addressed me as, Mizz Matthews.”
“Okey dokey, and you can call me, Logan.” I said as I followed a well-cushioned skirt rocking back and forth as she swayed into the living room.
“Can I get you anything to drink, Mizz Matthews?” More charm.
“No, thank you. We have business to discuss, Mister Logan. And I don’t want to waste any time. These are serious allegations.”
“I understand. But I need to crack open a cold one. I’ll be right back.”
I went to the fridge and grabbed an Anchor Steam. I figured since I was in the presence of a lawyer, I’d use a glass. But then I thought again and said to hell with her.” I took a long throat-freezin’ pull and walked back to the living room.
She had so many papers laid out on my coffee table that it looked like a Xerox machine threw up all over it.
“Wow. You type all that yourself?” I tried to break the ice. But the Titanic would have major problems if it rammed into her.
“My client has accused you a assault and battery, mental anguish, physical abuse, and is suing you and your corporation for fifty million dollars.”
“A hundred.” I said.
“I beg your pardon?”
“You can beg all you want. But I still said a hundred. Why not make it a hundred million. You’ve got about as much chance of getting that as you do fifty.”
“You don’t seem to be taking this seriously, Mister Logan. You are in major trouble here.” To punctuate her last statement she took off her glasses and blinded me with ice blue eyes.
“With all due respect, Mizz Matthews, I’ve been in trouble in my life. And this ain’t even close. Why don’t we dispense with the bullshit and put our cards on the table.”
I had to look away. I was afraid she would hypnotize me and somehow find fifty million and I get me to give it to her.
“Very well. Emily Kent said that you attacked her at your nightclub on the night of September 4th. That you caused her pain and suffering. Then embarrassed and humiliated her. Is that true?” She Perry Masoned.
She leaned into me and didn’t realize that at that moment the third button of her blouse had snapped open and a large valley of cleavage swelled to meet my gaze. Hey, it was my day off. Give me a break.
“I’ll tell you what is true, counselor. Emmie has a major drug problem. Cocaine to be exact. And that night, she was in the club starting major problems with anyone who looked at her. You can talk to ten people who saw her that night. My bartenders. The other waitresses. They will all confirm what I just told you.”
“I’m sure they will Mister Logan. But the truth still remains you assaulted Emily Kent.”
“Assaulted. Did she tell you exactly what happened? Did she show you any marks? What did she tell you?”
She uncrossed her legs and sat up in the chair. Then, straightened a few papers in front of her. “Emily told me you assaulted her. Period.”
“So you came to my house and decided to ruin my day without getting the facts? What kind of lawyer are you?”
As she cleared her throat, I could see a blush rush into her cheeks.
“I’m the kind of lawyer who wants justice. But if you can’t afford the fifty million, I’m sure we can come to some kind of out of court settlement.”
Not that I needed any reminders but at that second I really, really hated lawyers. So, that’s it. Emily found a shyster who thought I’d crumble.
“I understand. Yes, indeed. Well, let’s see what kind of justice you can get from these facts. She stayed at the club after we closed. She was loud and out of control. All of the people who worked for me left. And we were the only ones in the club. I was trying to get her to settle down. But she got belligerent. She told me she needed money. She started demanding that I give her a three-month advance on her salary. I told her there was no way that would happen and that’s when she picked up the knife.”
Those beautiful lips parted as the lawyer’s jaw dropped to the floor.
“Oh, she didn’t tell you that part. Well, here, take a look.”
I rolled up the sleeve of my shirt to show a long cut that I got when Emily slashed the knife toward me. It wasn’t deep enough for stitches but it put me in a really bad mood.
“Mister Logan, I….”
I was on a roll.

“And to get her to stop, I grabbed her arm and shook the knife out of her hand. Then, I guess, that’s when I assaulted her. I took her over my knee, pulled down her pants and panties and gave her the spanking of her young life. THAT’S what I did. And as far as embarrassment and humiliation is concerned, I marched her to the corner of my office and told her to stay there and let her think about what she was doing with her life. Then I took off my belt and whipped her bottom till she promised to be a good girl. Your witness, counselor.” I always wanted to say that.
“A spanking? You spanked her? Well, uh, that sounds like abuse to me.” These words didn’t flow as freely as her other virulent harangues.
She composed herself and found her courtroom persona.
“I’m going to give you some free advice. Do yourself a favor. Settle this thing, now. It will save you a lot of money. You’ll get to keep your business. Your name won’t be dragged through the papers. And I will do a number on you. Full court press…Logan.”
She was the girl in class who had all the answers. She told the teacher when you cheated or threw a spitball. Teacher’s pet. I saw these kind of women all my life.
“I’m going to give you some free advice, now. You should be ashamed of yourself. You’ve had it all. Everything you ever wanted. Daddy made sure you had it. The best schools. The best clothes. Judging from the motion in that tight skirt of yours, I’d guess riding lessons.”
She jumped up with her hands on her hips and ranted: “I beg your pardon.”
“Sit down, little girl! Now! I’m not finished with you.”
She hesitated, then sat.
“You probably went to Europe for a summer or two. You did well in class.
Dean’s list. Nothing was too good for daddy’s girl. But, you know what? You didn’t appreciate it. The more he gave. The more you wanted. He lived to make you happy. And what did you do, Regina? I’ll tell you what you did. You broke his heart. How many times did he have to get you out of a jam? You smoked and drank when you were a teen. He knew but he looked the other way. To him, you were the perfect daughter. Stop me when I’m wrong. And now, you’re here trying this scam.”

The blush was gone. All of the blood had drained from her face. Her eyes were cast down. When she looked up, I saw alone tear drizzle down her cheek. All of the fight was gone.
“Let me see if I’ve got this right. You came here trying to get any amount of money I’d be stupid enough to give you. Right? You’re working on your own. There’s no way Emily is involved in this. Is there.”
“But she is…” she stammered.
I put my hand up “Sshhhhh. Don’t make it any worse that it already is, darlin’. And it’s bad.”
“How did you know? I mean…” The poor little girl was amazed and confused.
“Emily is in rehab, Regina. She’s at Fairfield. She’s been there for about three weeks and she’s doing great, if you’d like to know. Now, how did you come up with this scheme? And don’t try to bullshit a bullshitter.”
“It was at the gym. Probably the day after. She was with one of the other waitresses. I think her name was Lisa. I eavesdropped on the conversation. Anyway, Lisa made a comment about Emily’s bottom and Emily told her the entire story. It made quite an impression on her, Logan. She spoke of you with reverence. She said you taught her a life lesson. One that no one else would have ever done. So, I thought about it and decided to give it a shot. I followed your manager here last week. I saw how you lived and realized you could probably afford a nice settlement if I pressed you. But, once again, I failed.”
“Is that what’s this is all about, Regina? Failing? It’s not about failing. It’s about getting attention. Trying to get away with something. Pulling one over on daddy. Well, this time, it didn’t work. Now, I’m going to tell you what I think. When you’re laying between your designer flannel sheets and it’s just you and your thoughts that’s when you admit that you really want someone to catch you. I believe all this time you wanted to find a man who wouldn’t put up with any of this nonsense. A man who would call you on it. And then, after he did, he’d do what any strong, sensible man would do, take you by the hand and give you the only thing your father never gave you, a good, old fashioned spanking.”

I don’t think I ever heard my house that quiet. Regina blinked like a strobe light. Her throat bounced up and down like it was on a pogo stick.

“Here’s the deal. What you just attempted today is called extortion. I’m sure you heard all about it in law school. It’s a serious crime. I know a little bit about the law. Hell, I have to being in the business that I’m in. So what I’m about to do is offer you a plea bargain. Ok? If you’ll come with me to my basement and give me about forty-five minutes of your time. I’ll forget this conversation ever took place. I don’t know how you’ll react to the next forty-five minutes but between you, and me I think you’ve been looking for this for a long, long time.”

I stood and looked down at her. I put out my hand and she looked at it for a few seconds. Then, she reached up and took hold of it. I squeezed it gently. She stood up an smoothed out her skirt.
“Let’s go, darlin’.” I said as I led her toward the door to the basement.
When we got to the bottom of the stairs I could feel her heart beating. Her hands were cold and clammy. I walked her over to my work area. I pulled up an old armless chair I had built about fifteen years ago.
“Regina, I think it’s time this little girl finally grew up.” I said as I sat down.
Her eyes were the size of two plates.
“Mister Logan, I don’t think…I mean,, I know that I deser…but is it going to…Oh!”
Stalling never got anyone anywhere. I flipped her over my knee and held her tightly about the waist. She was straining a glance over her shoulder.
“Please. Mister Logan…”
SMACK!
“Oooooooh. Oh, dear.”
The first one landed on a very plump right cheek. She tensed her entire body. Her ankles crossed. The next five swats were much quicker. I was amazed by the firmness of her bottom. I continued a very slow, methodic cadence. I could hear her breathing through her nose. She was trying to be stoic. And then, that attitude reared its ugly head.
“So, this is suppose to make me change my way?”
“Dear, sweet, Regina, I thought you were a much smarter girl than that. No, little one, that wasn’t supposed to make you change your ways. But I can almost guarantee this will.”
And with that announcement I yanked up her skirt above her waist.
“Hey, what in the hell…? Put my skirt down now, damn it. I’ll sue you for every penny you have. Stop this now.”
My eyes were mesmerized by two ample cheeks straining against green satin panties. The twin teardrops of her bottom snuck out from beneath. I reached into the waistband and ever so slowly pulled them over her very pink bottom.
“Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t you dare. This is against the law.” She said as she pounded the floor with her fists.
“So, sue me.” I regripped her waist. And it began.

For the next five minutes I smacked that posterior of perfection till she was swimming over my lap. I completely covered her tush with slaps of serious intention. Her panties were flagged at one of her ankles. It flapped back and forth as she reacted to a spanking she wouldn’t forget if she lived two lifetimes. Her left hand shot back and tried to protect her flaming cheeks. I intercepted it and held it firmly by her side.
“No, no, no, no, stop. You’re killing me. I can’t take any more. I can’t. Please. Please. You have to stop.. No more. I’m sorry. There, I said it. I’m sorrrrrrryyyyy. No more.”
“Oh yes, Regina, there will be more.” Another volley shook and quaked her jiggling rump.
I stopped and found myself out of breath. I had to increase the time on the treadmill. But then I looked down and realized just what put me in that state. One of the five most beautiful bottoms I’ve ever seen was clenching and yawning in the most beautiful shade of red.
I took her by the arm and lifted her to her feet. I gripper her by her bicep and marched her to the corner. “Stay there and don’t move. I want you to think about why you’re in this predicament. And don’t you dare touch your bottom. Hands on your head.”
“I can’t. You’re mean. My bottom is on fire. I have to touch it.”
I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out a dime. I put it against the wall and guided her head toward it.
“Put your nose against this, girl. If it falls, I will strap your bottom raw. Understood?”
“But….”
“Now!”
She pushed against Roosevelt’s’ head and it stayed.
Then I moved close to her ear and said:

“Your father deserved better, Regina. How could you break his heart with absolutely no remorse? He gave you everything. And you returned nothing but disappointment. What goes through your mind when you’re doing this, Regina? Is it a way of getting attention? Well, you got mine. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more selfish woman in my life. And it’s sad. I’m just wasting my time with you. This is my day off. I should be doing something productive. Not babysitting a spoiled lawyer.”
“You’re not.” She said careful not to drop the dime.
“Excuse me?”
“You’re not wasting your time.”
“Do tell.”
“I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I want people to notice me. I love my father but the only love he showed was with money and material things. I wanted affection. Attention. And yes, I wanted discipline.”
She began to sniff back a few tears. “I’m sorry, Mister Logan. I really am.”
“I know, darlin, I know. Come on, let’s get this over with,”
“What???????”
Before she could resist, I took back to the chair and turned her over my knee. Her bottom was still quite hot. I gave both cheeks a squeeze then rolled up the sleeve of my shirt. This was going to be one for the books.
“Regina, here’s the discipline you’ve been missing.”
I pulled her toward me, held her tight, and spanked her for the next ten minutes. Non-stop. She twisted. Yelled. Screamed. Cried. Sobbed. Kicked. Begged.

When I stopped, she was in full stuttering and hiccup tears. I’m sure she apologized a few hundred times but I couldn’t understand a word.
I scooped her up and sat her on my lap. I held her tightly and rocked her back and forth. This was a life-changing moment for her. The torrent of tears was years old. She convulsed and hugged me in a vise grip.
“It’s going to be ok, Regina. You’re going to be fine. Shhhhh, it’s ok.”
“Do you forgive me? Do you? I am really sorry. I am.” She sniffled.
“I know, darlin’, I believe you. But the person you really have to forgive is yourself. And if I were you, I’d give your daddy a call.”
Her face was red. Tears coated her cheeks. She was sniffling and smiling.
“I’m going to give him a call tonight. I promise. I really am”,
I wiped away a few gallons of tears with my fingers and brushed back her hair. “I know you are, Regina. He’s going to be very happy. And so am I.”
I gave her another hug and she stood up.
“Oh my God. My butt. Nnngggnnnngggg, I can’t believe how much it stings. I don’t know how many of these I can take. Look at my buns. Mister Logan, I won’t be able to sit. Oooooooooooooh. The heat is so intense.” She winced then giggled then bit her lip.
Her hands palmed and kneaded her bottom. She rubbed them. Jumped from foot to foot. Regina reached down and pulled up her panties. Rearranged her skirt and walked over to me.
“I know this is going to sound so strange but thank you. I mean that. No one, and I mean, no one has ever taken the time to sort me out. And for that, I am grateful. You were right. You’re the kind of man I was looking for. Thank you again.”
“You’re welcome, Regina. I wish you all the luck in the world. I know you’re going to do find.”
Her teeth had a hard grip on her lower lip. “Whew! Did you spank Emily that hard?”
“Well, you saw her bottom. What do you think?”
We both giggled.
“I think I won’t be going to the gym for a few days.”
I offered her something to drink but she declined. It seemed she wanted to get back to her condo and make a very important call.
As she walked out, she turned and said: “Mister Logan, I need to know something.”
“Anything.”
“If I ever screw up again like this, could I come back and…”
“It would be my pleasure. But know this, little girl, I will be a lot more intense the next time.”
“Her eyes saucered, she smiled, nodded, then she left.

Case dismissed.

nawteeboy4u

Re: Logan and The Lawyer's Briefs

Post by nawteeboy4u » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Good stuff! Thanks for posting :)

tk04

Post by tk04 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 am

Very good story!

henry999

Post by henry999 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 pm