Arizona Vacation

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Arizona Vacation

Post by goodgulf » Thu May 26, 2011 11:39 am

Author's Note:

The was partly inspired a scene by an old Blue Moon book about a 'reformatory' that took in 'boarders' (i.e. someone's 'guardian' could sign her in, after which she would be treated like an inmate) and by a particular stupid law.

The scene included the narrator feeling 'a pang' when one of the innocent girls that he had arranged to board there was included in the punishment parade (being treated as if she was one of the common criminals) but (since this was 'Victorian England') assumed that it was necessary to keep order in this institution. The assumption was made when he saw her in that room mere hours after they arrived. The narrator himself was watching through a two-way mirror, being in another room where "fun" was happening. As for the scene itself:

I felt a pang when I saw our pretty Jane taking off her cotton pants and going over the block for Mr. Snook. Mr. Miles groaned and howled with longing at the sight of her firm pale features, the straight brown hair with its pretty fringe. Mr. Snook measured the cane across the firm resilient pallor of Jane Mitchener's lovely bottom. Mr. Snook bamboo'd Jane with very great strictness. Perhaps it was this—or more likely the manner in which Elaine sucked and pumped on his tool—which caused the explosion of Mr. Miles's lust.

As for the idiotic law, it's quoted in the story and has to be one of the stupidest laws I've ever come across.

Arizona Vacation

Author's second note:
Alas, it seems as if I made a mistake in writing this as a tribute. I have been informed that borrowing all of those is a form of copyright infringement. As such I am removing this until such time as all the names can be replaced.

Sorry about this.

:(

Goodgulf
Last edited by goodgulf on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Re: Arizona Vacation

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Goodgulf,

Truly your most enjoyable work/story :) for me ever!

Can you please share with me the name of the book you referenced.
It was a Blue Moon book about a 'reformatory' that took in 'boarders'

Thanks in advance:

goodgulf

Re: Arizona Vacation

Post by goodgulf » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Hmmm... I edited that quote slightly... Back when those books were first published I was young enough that I was about the same age as many of the girls involved. Now (to an old song) "Now that I'm gettin' older, so much older" the books are more nostalgic than anything else. The scene with the reformatory is a minor one and mainly used to park the girls while the men go off soldiering...

Ah - here it is:
The Amorous Memoirs of Capt. Charles De Vane