The Legend of Strawberry Hill Road Chapter 3

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
deskjet

The Legend of Strawberry Hill Road Chapter 3

Post by deskjet » Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

THE LEGEND OF STRAWBERRY HILL

Chapter 3

He moved back a little, took down his pants and then reached over to her and pushed her bottom cheeks apart with his hands, using his fingertip to find her, he then reached down into his pocket and pulled out a tube, unscrewed the cap and stuck the tube to her bottom hole and squeezed some of the contents into her bottom, he then squeezed some onto his hand and spread it on his member.

It was the she then realised he was going to sodomise her; she felt him place his large penis to her anus and started to penetrate. She gasped at the pressure and as he pushed harder and cried out at the thick heat of him, spreading her wide as he slid in, using her hips to give him some leverage.

"Oh, God," please don’t it hurts, she whispered, closing her eyes at the pain of it, helpless to stop it. She was rocked with the weight of him as pushed back and forth while he spanked her with both his hands, her own hands still trapped in front of her, so she could not protect herself from the assault of him brushing his belly and smacking her bottom at the same time as he moved back and forth.

Her treacherous pussy was singing, with the added sensations from her bottom the wet squelching sound filling the night as he slammed into her, searching for the deepest point and rubbing there.

"Oh Please!" stop she was begging, but now she didn't know if she was pleading for him to cease or persist. Her head said one thing, but her body was lost in the sensation, submitting to the blissful swell of it between her legs.

He grunted as he drove himself into her and ground against her bottom, pulling the round rise of her cheeks into the saddle of his hips. She was breathing hard, a slick sheen of sweat beading on her, making the air even cooler against her skin.

Suddenly he pulled out of her bottom and positioned massive cock to the entrance of her pussy.

She cried out “please stop, please stop, I’m a virgin, I don’t want to loose my virginity”

‘Too bad, you wont be for long my sweet little girl, he grunted, as he his slammed his massive cock into her pussy, it was so swollen and pulsing around she felt she was being split open, she felt the pain as he split her hymen, and cried out again.
She squeezed as hard trying to prevent him but he was too strong, she just cried out as loud as she could, as his fingers gripping her bottom dragged her on to him.

"No, oh, God!" she cried out when he began again, using his legs to push into her at an angle, aiming his cock upward seeking her center.

He was growling and moaning, lifting her hips off the hood of the car with every thrust, jarring her teeth. His fingers slipped between her legs, searching out her clit and rubbing, bringing her closer to that edge.

"Please, no," she begged, her body taking over, forcing her to sail toward a pulsing release which coiled deep in her belly waiting to spring from between her legs.

He was teasing it out, bit by bit, smacking her so hard she couldn't catch her breath. She reached a point of no-return, her bottom cheeks clenching, her thighs trembling, her slick body twisting
against the hood of the car.

She groaned, feeling the first tremors of an orgasm moving through her, an exquisite pulse between her thighs, gripping and releasing his cock with every flutter. He held her, never stopping, giving her more and more, taking her deeper and deeper, forcing every last quiver and moan from her body as she released a massive orgasm.

Only then did he slide his cock out of her, and he spurted all his cum all over her bottom, it dribbled down the side of her hips, filling her with disgust, how he could be so crude

Spent and shaking, she watched him as he chuckled to himself, not bad, not bad at all she heard him murmur as he zipped himself up, tucking in his shirt, and straightening his uniform.

She was shaking all over as she still lay over the car not daring to move, looking up at him, wondering what was next, what other humiliating thing he was going to do to her next.

Part of her brain was screaming at her to run, as far and as fast as she could, because she thought after this he was never going to let her leave, he will probable kill me now.

"Officer," she whispered, struggling to stand and not able to find her balance. "Please sir, are you finished with me can I just go now?"

He turned and moved over to her still laying over the car he reached out and patted her bottom, “Yes my dear you took your punishment well, that was one sweet fuck, you handled yourself well, if I had the time or energy I think I’d like to do it again but I’ve got to get back to work.

He took his hat off my trunk and put it on. Then, standing over me, he pulled his pad out of his belt and started to write. I stared at him, her mouth was agape.

"Here let me get those cuffs off you." He put his hand under her arm and helped her to stand. His hands were gentle as he turned her around, unlocking the handcuffs and putting them back on his belt,

He then turned to her and put his are around her shoulders and gave her a hug holding her face in his hands her gave a gentle kiss on the lips.

“You are a very beautiful young lady, you took your spanking well and you were a very satisfying lover”, all the time he was alternating between caressing her breasts and rubbing her bottom.

She just stood still enduring the invasion of her privacy, when he stepped away she reached up to rub the stiffness from her shoulders with her palms, breathing apprehensively still not believing it was over, "Thank you."

"Now young lady I've cited you for the headlight only." He tore the ticket off and handed it to her, “get that license fixed.”

"It's a warning. If you get it fixed and bring the receipt in to the court before the due date, there won't be a fine if you don’t I will find you and give you another spanking”.

"Also be warned if I catch you speeding again I will us my belt on you, it will raise large blisters on your pretty little bottom then I will fuck you till your unconscious.

He then gave her another cuddle a couple of light smacks on her bottom and big kiss on the forehead

She took the ticket with a trembling hand, saying it again, "Thank you Officer."

"Have a good night Doctor, now you can go and deliver that baby, if it’s a boy name it Wayne." He tipped his hat at her.

She stared at him, incredulous that he was so casual after what he had done to her, she watched as he strode back to his car.

She was still standing stark naked, bare feet, sore bottom, sore pussy and behind and dirty knees, with his cum in all over her bottom, when he drove past her he gave her a big smile and a brief salute, the flashers off now.

It was still dark, and for the first time since she’d stepped out of her car, she was aware of the sound of the crickets in the field behind her.

She watched his car until the lights were pinpoints in the distance, the ticket in her hand crumpled in her fist.

She straightened up and hurriedly walked to the back of her car to get her cloths but she couldn’t find her sandals or her panties, she found a beach towel on the back seat from last Sundays swim, she used it to clean herself up and then she got dressed, then she searched some more for her shoes, eventually she gave up. She searched her car and found a pair of scuffs to put on ; she thought I’ll just have to go without pants.

Getting back into her car was painful as she gingerly sat down her bottom was still sore from all the spankings and she felt a very strange sensation between her legs, she then drove the rest of the way to Charlotte’s home.

On arrival Charlotte said “Oh Doctor thank you for coming so quickly the contractions are now every 2 minutes, they speeded up almost as I stopped taking to you”.

Charlotte had a baby girl, it was an easy birth and the baby was fine.

When she had cleaned up and ensured that Charlotte would be OK she packed up and went home.

She woke her father as soon as she was home and told what had happened and asked him if he would examine her for any injuries; she was totally unprepared when her father said that he couldn’t find anything wrong with her. There was no evidence of her being spanked, there was no evidence of any anal interference and she was still a virgin.

She was dumfounded, she thought surly I couldn’t have dreamed all that.

“But there must be something, are you sure my hymen is still intact?, are there no tears around my anus, I was certainly beaten raped and sodomised, I cant just have dreamed it.

He shook his head “sorry my dear I can’t find anything wrong your Hymen is still intact and as for the rest of you, you are still as beautiful and as unmarked as ever.

She took a hot shower and slipped back into bed and cried herself to sleep.

When she woke the next morning she remembered the traumatic night she had had, but could not understand why she felt no pain.

It just didn’t make sense how I could have been spanked, raped, and sodomised and there was no evidence.

She went to the bath room and checked self out in the long mirror, but there were no marks and she felt OK, it was complete mystery.

She then drove back to the place where it happened and search around for any evidence at first she couldn’t find anything, it was the that she happened to look under a large old hardwood log there was what looked like old leather sandals almost rotted away and crumbling into dust, she looked further but could not find anything else, she remembered that when he tore her panties off her he threw them on the ground and she hadn’t retrieved them or her sandals before she went to Charlotte’s house.

However when she got back home she checked her lingerie draw there were the panties she had worn last night, and also her sandals were in her shoe cupboard.

She just starred at then totally confused. What on earth had happed last night?

She then rang Charlotte to find out how she was, and everything was fine, she thought am I going mad, nothing made sense.

During that week she got the headlight fixed and took the receipt and the ticket to the courthouse, like the Officer he had said to.

The girl behind the glass took them, just looked up and then took the ticket like it was too much trouble, snapping her gum and tapping the keyboard with the longest fingernails she'd ever seen.

"When did you get this ticket?" She frowned at her screen.

"This week," she said, remembering. "Monday morning."

The girl shook her head, clacking away again at the keys with her nails.

"I'm sorry." She slipped the ticket and receipt back out to her. "I'm afraid this ticket isn't in our system."

Ann was astounded, “I don’t understand?" she took the papers back, blinking at the girl.

"But I have the ticket, look, from Officer Wayne...Wayne Johnson...it says right here."

The girl shrugged, snapping her gum again.

"The only Wayne Johnson in our system died at 2am on May the 2nd in 1966, that’s 45years ago, funny though this has happened before, I’m sure of it I recall a couple of young women coming in here a few years ago saying the same thing, they said they were stopped by a Policeman on Strawberry Hill Road too.

Ann felt the blood drain out of her face as she crumpled the papers back into her purse. She mumbled a confused, "Thank you," and turned to go.

"Do you..." she stopped and looked back to the girl.”How did he die?" the girl shrugged.

"I have no idea."

A dark-haired woman behind her who had been filing papers looked up from her desk, pushing her glasses up.

"Wayne Johnson was killed in the line of duty."

The gum-snapping girl looked at her. "You knew him?"

"He was killed on Strawberry Road," she said. "Some crazy driver side swiped him and killed him. They never found the driver and the case is still open, they know it was a young woman because before Wayne died he drew in the dirt
“Young Women Sports Car Came Back To Look Then Left."

Ann looked up and saw her stunned reflection in the glass as she stared at the woman.

She was remembering what had happened to her early Monday morning between Officer Johnson and her out there in the dark being spanked over his lap and raped over her car on Strawberry Hill Road.

Maybe his ghost was getting revenge on any person foolish enough to travel that road at 2am on Monday the 2nd.

She thought to herself there is now way I am going anywhere near Strawberry Hill Road again.

The End

I hope those who read my little story enjoy, I would welcome any comments or criticisms.
Best regards all.
Deskjet

dave333

Re: The Legend of Strawberry Hill Road Chapter 3

Post by dave333 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Great ghostly spanking and sex story!

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sat May 28, 2011 7:28 am

i LOVED THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

deskjet

Post by deskjet » Tue May 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks guys, it is gratifying that two experienced writers approved, it has given me a boost just to know that someone enjoyed my first post, your approval has prompted me to create another scenario. I have been reading stories on this site for many years and up till now have never been game to post. So I will now put the thinking cap on and try again