The Legend of Strawberry Hill Road Chapter 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
deskjet

The Legend of Strawberry Hill Road Chapter 2

Post by deskjet » Tue May 24, 2011 12:37 pm

THE LEGEND OF STRAWBERRY HILL

Chapter 2

She felt him close to her as she pressed her forehead to the window of the car, defeated.

Then she had a thought. "You could drive me."

He put his hands over mine, spreading them further apart on the roof.

"No, ma'am, I can't drive you...as I told you I’m arresting you."

She groaned, shaking her head, her stomach lurching again. “Is this really necessary?"

She felt his hands on her ankles, which were bare, since she was wearing sandals and a sundress. His palms felt enormous as he slid his hands up her calves.

"Wh—what are you doing?" she breathed, turning to look down at him squatting behind her.

"Searching you," he replied calmly, his hands slipping further up, past her knees. He was under her dress, now, instead of over it, touching her bare skin.

"Is this really necessary?" her breath caught as his fingers worked their way up her inner thighs. "It's not like I could carry a concealed weapon under a sundress, right?"

"I don't know, are you?" His voice was low and he stood behind her, his hands not moving from her inner thighs. Her dress pulled up as he stood, and she felt his fingers brush between her legs. "It feels nice up there but I will have to check, you maybe concealing drugs.”

Mortified, she bit her lip and closed her eyes. He was running hands all over her bottom and feeling her panties. She glanced toward his cruiser, hoping to see the little red light of a camera in the window, but saw nothing.

His hand moved up under her dress, over her hips, grabbing her bottom. She couldn't move, she couldn't even breathe as he reached up higher cupped her breasts in his hands, her dress pulled all the way up now, leaving me her panties exposed.

"Oh my God," she whispered as he pressed in behind her, his belt digging into the flesh of her back. "What are you doing?"

She knew in that moment, there were scarier things than getting arrested. She felt his breath against her neck and something hard against her hip. I thought it might be his gun or it could be him.

"Please." She gasped as his fingers pinched her nipples through her brassier, twisting them, making her recoil. "You don't have to do this."

"You keep saying that, Anne." The sound of her name in his mouth made her even more afraid. "You want to know if this is really necessary."

"Oh my God," she breathed, shaking, trying to melt into the car when she heard the sound of him undoing his belt buckle. "Please, don't, please..."

"You tell me," he said you were speeding Ann, and you should be punished shouldn’t you”

“Yes, but couldn’t you just give me a ticket”

“I could Ann but you don’t pay them, so I think another sort of punishment is warranted don’t you?

“What are you going to do to me”. I cried

“When I’ve finished searching you I’m going to give you a spanking young lady, then you might learn not to speed”

He then continued, sliding a hand down her belly and cupping her mound, squeezing up tight, making her jerk back against him. His other hand had found her nipple and he was rolling it between his fingers, which now showed the first sign of my body's betrayal, it was hardening under the cool air and his attention.

"Why are you assaulting me like this, I don't understand why are you using your position to take advantage of me," she gasped, looking toward his cruiser again, past it, searching the road for other cars and knowing she wouldn't find any. It was two in the morning and we were in the middle of nowhere.

"Well my dear Ann I could take you to the watch house and process you there but this is more fun!" he sniggered at her “If I took you to the Station I would not be able to punish you as you deserve”.

She shuddered as realised that he had her at his mercy, and cried as she shook her head in fear,

“So let’s get going you must be punished now”, he grabbed her shoulders and propelled her toward a fallen tree.

She screamed, she couldn't help it, panicking. She stumbled over her sandals and they came off as he grabbed her arms, twisting them behind her as dragged her to the tree trunk.

“Now take off your panties off now he ordered”

"Please," she pleaded, real tears coming now. "Please don't do this—

“Get on with it now or I will tear them off you, he growled,”

She stood her ground; he just reached under her dress and pulled down her panties and ripped them off her, she struggled to get away and he just smacked her bottom and growled “Stay still”.

He took threw the panties on the ground and dragged her with him to the fallen tree trunk, sat down and pulled her over his lap. He held both of her wrists together in the small of her back so he could control her, then with his big hand he dragged her dress up and spanked her bare bottom over and over again till it was bright red, she was sobbing uncontrollably by this time, he paused attacking her bottom and then concentrated on the backs of her thighs,

She cried “please stop, please stop you’re hurting me so much”.

At last he stopped, “Maybe that will teach you not to speed”.

He stood up dragging her by the hair.

He said “now stand up straight and tell me when you are going to pay all these fines”

She heard the handcuffs before he swung her hands to the front felt them clicking around her wrists.

She groaned, pressing her hands to her face and continued to cry.

“If you can’t pay now, I don’t have any money on me”

“Then I have to arrest you after I’ve finished with you", his hands were very busy moving it up all over her sore bottom.

“What do you mean she sobbed, you’ve assaulted me, spanked me what else are you going to do to me”.

He ignored her outburst, "Your fine today will be $200 for speeding, $300 for driving with a suspended license, plus $60 for each of the previous fine you already have” that’s $620, I want you to pay it now”

She gasped, half at his words, half at his fingers probing between her legs.

She didn't have Six hundred an twenty dollars with her. She winced as his fingers searched and groped her flesh.

"I don’t have that much money with me, now that you have arrested why can’t you just take me to the Police Station, and I will phone my Father and he will pay the fines”.

“That’s not acceptable, I said I want payment now, if you can’t pay the fines now then I will have to extract the value in other ways”

She just stared at him not fully comprehending him and continued to cry.

“So you can’t pay? If you don’t want to go to Jail you will have pay you dues in another way and to be nice to me”

“What do you mean nice to you?

"Listen young lady I'd rather fuck you than Jail you." His fingers were inside of her now, pushing in and sliding out. She bit the inside of her cheek, trying not to scream out.

"So you are going to rape me, aren’t you I didn’t have any choice, you already know I don’t have that much money on me?" she gasped as he spread her legs wider.

He just smiled at her,” My dear Doctor Ann you are a delectable little morsel, I didn’t really want any money anyway, when I first saw you I thought to my self this one is for me, It would not have mattered if you had money or not I was going to take my payment here."

He used his fingers to open her pussy lips. She did cried then, silently, feeling his rough hand rubbing between her legs. She knew it wouldn't matter if she screamed or struggled, or even if she had convinced him she would pay the fines he was going to rape whatever happened—there was no one out here but us.

"Don't move," he cautioned, she felt the weight of him move off of her and heard the sound of his boots on the gravel again, he went to his cruiser to get something then he came back to her.

She twisted, trying to see, but couldn't see what he had got.

"You were wise not have run because it would have been worse for when I caught you," he smiled at her, and then he pushed her over the boot and she felt his breath against her thighs, his palms spreading open her bottom.

"Please," please don’t do this she whispered, she barely heard myself.

She then felt his fingers and tongue slip between her pussy lips, spreading her open. His hands pressed her thighs even wider, and she felt his cheeks against them as he slid his tongue up and down her clitoris.

"No," she groaned, straining against the handcuffs, her shoulders aching.

"You have a beautiful sweet little pussy," he murmured, licking her up and down, long, slow laps with his tongue. "Doesn't that feel good?

She held still then, her mind racing. She couldn't stop whatever he was intent on doing, and although it had occurred to her perhaps he wasn't going to ever let her go, she fought against the panic of that thought. He clearly wanted her to feel pleasure—maybe if she feigned some, this could be over much sooner?

"A little," she whispered, spreading her legs a little.

He moaned at her response and slid his fingers into her, pumping them slowly in and out while he continued with his tongue, making her wet with his saliva.

She closed her eyes, letting out a few whimpers and sighs, and he increased his pace, his fingers thrusting deeper, his tongue focused on her clitoris. It seemed to go on forever, his mouth and the wet sound between her legs; she was getting lost in it.

"Oh God," she whispered, feeling him suck her clit between his lips, his tongue moving back and forth over my flesh.

“Please." her body conspired against her and the pleasure came unbidden, a delicious tension, building up, becoming more and more urgent. She whimpered her frustration and humiliation against the boot of the car, squirming in an effort to make it all end.

"Do you like that?, inst that good," he murmured against her pussy, his fingers slowing a little. "Do you want me to continue?

Her pussy betrayed her, throbbing under the attention of his mouth, aching for more.

She felt trapped as she whispered “Yes," arching her back.

He sank back into her with a groan, burying his face between my legs, licking and sucking and nuzzling the soft flesh there until she was writhing with the sweet torture of it. He was relentless, staying right with my clit, licking it with faster and harder strokes.

"Ohhhh!" It happened so fast she hardly had time to feel it coming. She shuddered with her climax, his hands gripping her bottom cheeks as she came, his tongue still working until she was spent, weak and trembling.

She could barely stand when he pulled her off the boot of the car,

She stumbled, gasping, as he pressed her backwards over the car boot, his mouth covering hers, the kiss was rough, hard, his tongue forcing its way in past her teeth.

His massif penis was like hot steel between them, burning against her belly, and she could feel his badge pressing against her breast, crushing her nipple.

She moaned when he cupped her breasts, thumbing their tips as he shoved his thigh between hers.

He spun her around again it’s my turn now, "Bend over." She felt his hands shoving her as he forced her to bend over the hood, his fingers slipping between my wet skin. I stared off into the fields, seeing the light of a house far, far off in the distance. It looked so small and alone.

She cried out, “Please don’t Officer I am a virgin, please don’t rape me”

He laughed as pressed against her, his cock pointing upward and resting against the crack of her bottom as he leaned over her, his hands searching for her breasts again, he then stripped her dress off over her head and unclipped her brassier and pulled it off her so that she would be naked he would have free rein with her breasts.

He pushed her flat on the car and she gasped at the cool metal surface of the car under her body.

His belt dug into her flesh and his cock pressed into her bottom. He fondled her breasts, tugging at her nipples, making her squirm and gasp.

His big palms slid down her body, over her ribs and hips, searching out her pussy and his finger ran over the lips as he parted them and pushed is big cock into her and started to fuck her.

After a few stroked he pulled out and his fingers then moved them up a little and touched her bottom hole she squirmed and tried to get away, he then slapped her bottom again an said. “Stay still I feel like a little bit of ass”

“I cried out now please--- please not there”

He just laughed, “Oh yes missy that’s part of the deal”.

Last Chapter soon