Street Story Chapter 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Street Story Chapter 2

Post by OTKLogan » Mon May 23, 2011 12:23 pm

CHAPTER TWO-Street Signs

Sandy was half way to the Rush mansion when she decided to call Phoebe. Max had some very compromising photos that would seal a case Sandy had been working on for two years. But he had to drop them off today or he would be out of town on another case for two months. And Max was the kind of P.I. who wouldn't leave evidence like this sitting against a door. He had to hand it off to Sandy or her assistant. It was that simple.
The phone rang four times and Phoebe's voice syrupped through the phone informing the caller of the agency's hours. The answering machine. Sandy disconnected. Phoebe wasn't that stupid. Although there were times Sandy thought Phoebe couldn't spell SAT let alone pass it. She cursed herself for not giving Phoebe enough credit. Max probably already dropped the photos off and Phoebe went to lunch. That was it.
Sandy slowed her car along Ruxton Road and looked for the address Elaine Rush had given her. Every home on this street was worth millions. Once she found the house, Sandy turned into a driveway that had its own zip code. After a minute and a half, Sandy pulled in front of the house.
As she walked toward the twelve-foot doors, she heard voices. Loud voices. She stopped and turned her ear as if she was responding to a dog whistle. The voices were coming from the back of the house. Sandy walked around the side of the mansion toward the bickering. As she walked between the hedges and the house, the voices got louder and more clear. It was a man and a woman. As she got closer, she began to hear snippets of the conversation.
"I told you this would happen. Didn't I?' said the man.
"Don't say that. I tried to make it work. I did."
"How? By traipsing all over the world while your husband busted his back to keep you in furs and luxury?" the man asked.
Sandy inched her way closer. She peeked through a window and saw a beautiful woman in her late twenties standing before an older man. He was tall and broad shouldered. His hair was combed straight back. And he was quite upset.

The woman stamped her foot.
"I won't stand for this. I want to know what's going on. And I'll stop at nothing to find out."
"Oh, is that so? What makes you think anything's gong on, my dear? A few late nights? A weekend out of town? That constitutes infidelity? Hogwash. You need to be more of a wife and less of a gadfly."
"Gadfly? What century are you in? I'm independent. My own woman. But you wouldn't understand that, would you?"
"Watch that tone, young lady." the man warned.
"No, you think a woman should be at home waiting for the hunter who brings back food to the hut. This is the twenty-first century. I have rights as a woman and as a wife. And I'm going to get them anyway I see fit."
"You haven't changed. You're still stubborn and spoiled rotten."
"Oh save it, daddy. This is my concern and I'll take care of it my way."
"That you will, Elaine. But you are my daughter and I'll take care of you my way."
What happened after that Sandy couldn't believe. The man took one step toward the woman, sat on the desk and bent her over his knee. The woman's mouth O'd in shock. A strong arm pinioned the woman to the desk.
"Daddy, no." the recalcitrant daughter cried.
"No, my pet, this has been a long time coming. I can only hope this will bring you to your senses." the man said as he rolled up the sleeve of his left arm.

He gripped the woman tightly around her waist and brought his hand down.
SLAP!
"Oooh."
He continued the volley of crisp smacks to her well-cushioned tush. Sandy could see legs cross and uncross as the woman gripped the front of the desk. The woman peered back toward her father.
"Daddy, please stop, you're hurting me. Stop." she whined.
Deafness seemed to grip the man at that moment. His arm roboted up and down. The whacks sounded sharp and by the looks on the woman's face they were quite effective.
The woman slumped as the spanking stopped. But just as quickly, she shot up as if electrocuted.
"Noooooooo, Dadddddeeeeee."
Sandy saw the man reach toward the bottom of his daughter's skirt. He was working it up over her hips. Then, he clumsily took down the opaque pantyhose. Now, the daughter tried in vain to get away from what had to be one of the most humiliating moments of her life: a bare-bottomed spanking.
"Elaine, it's time to grow up, my dear." the man smiled and patted the pink hued bottom.
SMACK!!!!
The cadence of palm against rump symphonied throughout the room and escaped into the afternoon air. The hapless woman pummeled the mahogany desk with her tiny fists. A mirror on the other side of the room gave Sandy a view of the wriggling red bottom that yawned and quaked after each painful slap. The woman's bottom was compact but well-fleshed. Each cheek shook then took on a deep red blush. Sandy's eyes went back to the woman over the desk. But what Sandy saw wasn't quite a woman but a young well-spanked little girl sobbing into her hands.
The spanking stopped.

The father haphazardly pulled the pantyhose and smoothed down the skirt. His daughter remained in position knuckling her eyes dry and sniffling back embarrassing tears. He gripped her shoulders and looked down at her.
"I know that was drastic but it was needed. You're getting out of control, Elaine. I love you and I want you to be happy. But what you're doing is counterproductive. I want you to think about what you're doing. Alright?" he smiled.
Elaine still couldn't look her father in the eyes: the man who had just given her a bare-bottomed spanking. She felt more like a ten year old than a twenty-nine year old heiress.
"I know daddy. You only want what's best for me. I'm sorry I talk to you that way. I won't do it again."
"If you do at least you'll know what to expect. Right?" he lifted her chin with his finger.
She smiled and sniffled. "Yes, sir."
Her father gently kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the room. Elaine waited for the door to close then rubbed her wounded bottom and bit her lip. She walked over to the mirror and lifted her skirt to her waist. She turn her back toward the mirror and pulled down her run-streaked pantyhose. Her intake of breath practically sucked all the air out of the room. She couldn't believe the state of her bottom. Every inch of her once lily white cheeks were painted a deep red. Tiny specks of red peppered her bulbous bottom. When she squeezed, her skin whitened then returned to the rubescent shade of spank. Elaine walked out of her pantyhose and adjusted her skirt.
Sandy decided to return to the front of the house for a few minutes to give Elaine some time to recuperate. After rerunning the experience in her head, Sandy felt her body reacting to her thoughts.
She was melting warmly into her panties.
There was definite seepage.

This was crazy. She was getting hot watching a woman get her butt blistered. Sandy opened a dark door deep in the back of her mind. Questions began being answered as fast as they appeared. Why was she more onry at her Aunt Lilly's farm? Why did she miss her aunt so much? And if the truth be told, the first time Sandy ever masturbated was after one of the most severe spankings her aunt ever gave her. This wasn't the time to deal with this brain damage. She had to seal this case. No matter how weird it began.
Sandy rung the door bell and waited. She heard heavy footsteps advancing toward the door. It opened and there he was.
The spanker.
Daddy.
Only now he didn't look so mean.
He smiled.
"I'm Sandy Street. I'm here to see Elaine Rush." Sandy said realizing this was a big man.
"Hello, I'm Oliver Rush, Elaine's father. Come right in. Elaine will be down in a minute. She's, uh, powdering her nose." he chuckled as a huge bear like paw engulfed Sandy's hand.
Probably spreading on some lotion to that well-done rump roast you served up a few minutes ago, Sandy thought.
"Can I get you anything?" Mister Rush asked.
"No, thank you. I'm fine." Sandy lied. 'No, I'm not, fine. I want to know what I could do to get a fanny warming like that from you, Daddy Oliver.' she fantasied.
Small descending footsteps on the stairs announced the arrival of Elaine Rush. This woman bypassed beautiful and went straight to knock-dead gorgeous. Her emerald eyes, freshly watered by tears, shined. Her red hair hung in ringlets around an alabaster face. She wore a short, loose skirt without pantyhose.
"Hello, Sandy, I'm Elaine Rush. You've met my father." Elaine walked over to her dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled down on her and gave her a squeeze.
"Are you alright?" he asked.
"Couldn't be better. That was just what I needed." Elaine confessed.
Sandy feigned admiration of a huge portrait that hung on the far wall. When the family pleasantries were concluded, Mister Rush left the room.
"Why don't you sit down?" No sooner were the words out of her mouth that Sandy wanted to grab them back. Who would want to sit after that session of discipline?
"Thank you." Elaine replied.

Sandy watched as Elaine eased herself onto an overstuffed divan. The freshly-spanked woman bit ever-so-slightly on her lip as her well-disciplined bottom met the cushion. She breathed through her nose and presented a smile to Sandy.
"I want to thank you for coming so soon." she said.
"I don't like to waste time. Could you tell me what you need?" asked Sandy.
"It's my husband. I believe he's being unfaithful. And I want to be sure before I do anything about it." the woman said. "Daddy is furious that I'm even contemplating divorcing Leonard. But he doesn't have to live with the bastard." she spat.
"What could your Daddy...uh, father, do?" Sandy wanted to erase the question before it hit the woman's ears. Sandy saw first hand what he could do and do quite well, thank you.
"Nothing. Nothing at all." she lied. "I'm my own woman. I have my money. My home. And my life. I'm not going to let him interfere with my sanity or happiness. That's why I need you to find out who my husband's having an affair with. Daddy thinks it's just my imagination but I know better. So, will you help me, Miss Street?" the rich woman asked as she shifted her weight from one wounded cheek to the other with a slight wince.
"Yes. And you can call me Sandy."
"Very good." The woman rose and went to the desk in the corner of the room. She reached into the drawer and removed an envelope. "You can start now." Sandy accepted the heavy, thick envelope. "It's the first two weeks of your expenses. You're going to need it."
Sandy drove back to the office five thousand dollars richer. But she had quite a job ahead of her. This woman only thought her husband was having an affair. It was going to be Sandy's job to prove it.
As she pulled into her parking space, Sandy smiled. This job plus the one that Max Brand had for her and she would be in fat city. All she had to do was deliver the photos that Max dropped off and she was in for twenty five per cent of twenty grand. Four thousand Washingtons. Forty Franklins. Eighty Grants. Sweet.

Sandy skipped up the hallway and walked through the door. Everything was perfect. Phoebe was at the computer working away. There was a fresh pot of coffee on the warmer. And there was no envelope in her in box. Huh? No envelope? No Max Brand envelope?
"Phoebe? Where's the Max Brand envelope with the photographs he was supposed to drop off?" Sandy asked. Her voice inching up an octave as she uttered each word.
"Who?" was the vapid reply.
"Max Brand. I told you before I left he was dropping of some very important photos during lunch. You were supposed to wait here for them. You did wait didn't you?" Sandy's eyes were shooting lasers in the direction of her young secretary.
"Well, uh, yeah, yeah, I waited but he didn't show up, so I went out for lunch." the secretary explained.
"You what!!!!!????????" exploded Sandy.
"He didn't show up and I was hungry. And I was only gone for about twenty minutes." Phoebe whined.
"When? When did you leave? What time?"
"I don't know. About twelve thirty, I guess."
"Twelve thirty, you guess. You guess! Didn't I tell you to wait until one o'clock? Didn't I?"
The phone blurted into the conversation. It rang three times before Phoebe answered it.

"Street Investigations...yes she is...who should I say is calling? Yes, Mister Brand, hold on please." She placed the phone on hold and handed the phone to Sandy's outreached hand.
"Hello. Hi, Max...what?....you're not serious....but, Max....I know...but...wait...I can explain...what time?....twelve forty-five and you waited until one fifteen...I know what you said Max...look I really could use the work, Max...yeah, yeah, I know...but...sure Max, sure, good-bye"
"Eighty Grants, Phoebe. Forty Franklins. That's what you've cost me. Four thousand dollars because you were hungry. How did your twenty minutes turn into forty-five minutes?" Sandy said standing up and walking toward her.
"I looked at the clock and it was one o'clock and you told me Max would be there by one, so I was kind of late already. So, I ordered desert." she looked up at the towering woman in front of her. "Am I fired?" she squeaked.
"No, no, Phoebe, firing you would be too easy. I think I'm going to do something that might just help both of us. Something that should have been done long ago."
Sandy grabbed Phoebe's wrist, yanked her up out of the chair and sat down pulling the surprised girl over her knees.
"Sandy! No! You can't!" she cried.
"Oh, yes I can. This is long overdue, my girl."
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
Slow, deliberate slaps covered the well-rounded rump of the kicking girl. Her arms flailed in the air as her legs scissored above the carpeted floor. Sandy started at the top of the hip and worked her way methodically down to the fleshy part of the girls firm, broad bottom. Then it was up the other side, sparing not one young, tender inch.
"Sandy, I'm sorry. Please, stop. I'm too old to be spanked. Please...."
"Quiet. Maybe this will teach you to be a little more responsible."
Sandy stopped the spanking and grabbed the tiny skirt at the hem. And with one quick tug, snapped the skirt over the crying girl's hips.
"No!!! Pull it back down, Sandy. Ooooh, this is embarrassing. No!" Phoebe tried to put her hand back to retrieve her skirt but Sandy intercepted it and pinioned it behind the girl's back.

SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP!!!!
A rapid fire of stinging, crisp smacks covered the entire area of the poor girl's tush. Sandy was staining both quivering cheeks a bright red. Her large boney hand slapped the upper thighs of the sobbing girl. As she delivered this much deserved discipline Sandy's mind flashed back to the scene at her new client's house. She compared the crimson that was expanding over the helpless secretary to the bouncing maroon cheeks of Elaine Rush as her father assaulted her very mature but well-spanked butt.
"I am tired of being your mother. If I have to take on that responsibility then so be it. Everytime you screw up from now on, young lady, this is what you can expect. Understood?" Sandy looked down at the yawning, clenching, jiggling cheeks, burning as if scorched by the sun.
"Yes......m-m-m-m-am.....I-I-I'm....s-s-s-s-orry." the girl stammered and sniveled. As she did her raw bottom-cheeks jelloed over her stern boss's knee.
Sandy placed her hand over the bright cheeks. The heat warmed her palm. And for the first time, Sandy noticed her secretary grinding herself into her knee. Now the sobs were turning into short, hot pants. The girl was pushing herself with her palms flat on the floor. Her tight, long legs stuck straight out and digging into the floor. Sandy cupped the shaking cheek and gave it a squeeze. The humiliated young girl breathed through her nose and a groan from deep in her throat vibrated through the room. The grinding was more pronounced. Sandy spread the firm thighs of the young girl. A moist spot had formed on her skirt.
"Please, Sandy. Please." was hissed by the entreating supplicant.

Sandy shook her head. She knew what she had to do.
She gripped the girl tightly under her arm. Swung her legs over the back of the girl's thighs. And began...
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
Mews replaced cries. Hums instead of shrieks. The girl's body stiffened and shook. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Her head bowed. She arched her back and offered her buttocks in a sacrifice that ended in an earth shattering shudder.
"Yessssss!!!!! Sandy, oh yesssss!" she cried, then fell limp over her punisher's knees.
Sandy rubbed the red-flecked and now deep marooned cheeks. She looked down and noticed the drenched sex of her young secretary. She patted the twin mounds and lifted the girl onto her lap.
"Are you ok?" Sandy smiled and asked.
A silly, inebriated grin overtook the girl. "Yeah, Sandy, I'm just fine. I'm sorry I screwed up. I really am." She sniffled and wiped her tear soaked face. "If I ever do something that dumb again, well, I guess I'd deserve another one of these sessions. But, you know..." she said with a side glance to her employer.
"Yeah, I know." Said Sandy noticing that she had experienced some serious leakage herself.
Phoebe stood and grabbed her disciplined bottom. Rolling them around, testing the hot spots and looking back to surveyed the damage. "Damn, you know how to spank a naughty girl, Miss Street. Mmmmmmm, you know how to discipline a bad, bad secretary." Phoebe looked Sandy in the eyes and leered.
"Get back to work, little girl. I won't be so nice the next time."
Sandy got to her feet and steadied herself. She didn't quite trust her legs to walk but she had to get back to Max Brand before he turned the photos over to another P.I. She punched the seven numbers.
"Max?....Sandy....Max, I really need this job....I know, I know...but she went out and....I know I should've been here.....I know, Max, I know it's my responsibility...I...yes, Max, no excuses...did I fire her?....no. no, I didn't...what do you mean?...sure I did something. to make sure it won't happen again...I think that's my business, Max.....let's just say it won't happen again....what?...is it going to work?...I guarantee it....what about me?...I...Max, she was the one....you've got to be kidding....no, I'm not going to tell you what I did...why?.....Max...I know it's four thousand dollars...yeah...it's an expensive lesson in responsibility...it won't happen again....you're not serious are you, Max?...You ARE…the same thing to me as I did to her?...and I get the job...but what about your flight....it got pushed back to tomorrow....lucky me...ok, Max...yeah, yeah...I'll be here...after six. Bye"
Sandy hung up the phone then peered over her left shoulder and caught a glimpse of the protruding mounds of flesh that strained against her skirt. She looked at Phoebe leaning over the computer doing her typing while rubbing a cold cola can over her hot, spanked, scarlet bottom. "Well, Aunt Lilly..." she thought. "...it look like somebody does care about this naughty girl."

jtreker

Re: Street Story Chapter 2

Post by jtreker » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 am

This was great!!! Where's the next chapter??? I can't wait..