Good To The Last Swat

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Good To The Last Swat

Post by OTKLogan » Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 am

Semi-true story as told to me by a very drunk Account Director. Supposedly happened at a global agency in the late 90's. According to her, she wasn't the only one who received this attention.

It was Nancy Robbin's first new business presentation for her agency and she killed.
Aced it. Blew 'em away. Buried them. She was a hit.
Her agency got the business and that meant five million dollars in billings and seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in income for her firm. She was the star of the day.
She joined Palmer, Strapps & Crier advertising nine months ago as an Assistant Account Executive on the Kitten Kaboodle account. It was her first job out of college. She had an MBA from Stanford and was known to party as hard as she studied.
This is what she wanted to do. And here she was basking in the brilliant beacon of success. Nothing could dim the light.
"Ms. Robbins, step into my office."
Well, almost nothing.
It was more of an order than a request. And it was from her boss, Sandra Elkins, Account Manager of Kitten Kaboodle and team leader on the "Vous Duex" perfume new business win.
Sandra was an intimidating woman. Not only from the aspect of being one of the most brilliant strategists in the ad world but her physical presence was foreboding.
She was six foot tall and weighed a hundred and thirty pounds. Each ounce was perfectly placed. Fat was only a rumor to that body. Her beauty was legendary and it took years for her to overcome her good looks and to be taken seriously as a marketer. However, her emerald eyes could be trained into a frozen stare and anyone with an eye could see this woman was all business. She was no one to trifle with. And right now, she had a bone to pick with her young, rookie assistant.
"Yes, Sandra?" was the squeak from Nancy.
"Come in and close the door." was the command.
Nancy's right leg shook as she turned and did as she was beckoned. What could possibly be wrong?
Nothing.
An idea exploded in her mind. A raise. She was going to get a raise. Paranoid little fool. That's what this was all about.
"You're fired." Sandra said in a granite phrase that rocked Nancy on her heels.
"What? You're joking, right?"
"Do I look like I'm joking? Is there a smile on my face, girl? What could possible be my reason for joking? You almost lost us the entire account with your little encore last night. Now, do you think it's a joke?"
Sandra sat back and Nancy could see the broad shoulders flex through the sheer blouse. This was serious. A quick inventory of the previous night only proved to be an exclamation point to this conversation.

After the pitch, she was packing up the overhead projector and helping the creatives pack away the storyboards when David Pack approached her.
"Great job, Nancy. That was quite a performance.,” he said.
"Well, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We worked very hard on the strategy and media selection." she beamed.
"Yeah, that was great. Look, you must be a little drained after all that work, why don't we have a quick dinner before you go back. These guys can take care of packing it up. Right, boys?"
The two creatives looked at the Brand Manager with death rays.
"Sure." they said. "You empty suit." they sottoed.
David Pack was a gorgeous man who had a gorgeous car and a member of the "Lucky Sperm Club" (his family owns a major perfume company). He had ushered Sandra and the rest of the account team off to the Marketing Department for a quick tour of the floor. A very good sign after a new business pitch. So, Nancy was left alone with those two egomaniacal, pony-tailed, grunge-looking creatives. Why did they always dress in black, David wondered.
David and Nancy went to The Marq for dinner. He ordered a bottle of Dom and as the waiter popped the cork, David announced that he was going to award his account to Palmer and partners. Nancy was ecstatic. He filled her fluted glass and toasted their working together. She drank with gusto. He re-filled her glass. And re-filled her glass.
And then she woke up. In his bed. At his apartment.
She scurried to get dress and get out. He was not there. Her heart pounded almost as much as her head. If she hurried, she could make it to work on time.
Why did she drink? She never drank on the job. She knew what happened when she drank and it wasn't pretty.
Getting caught up in the moment has a way of catching up with you.
"Sandra, I don't know what to say. It was a mistake, I know. But, he was the client and he was...well,..." she had all the glibness of a mute.
"What? Handsome? Sexy? Spit it out, Robbins. What was your thinking? I'll screw the client and I'll get the business?" Sandra's voice slammed into Nancy's chest.
"His father called Steve Palmer this morning. It seems your little tryst was the topic around the corporate breakfast table. You were the prize, the catch of the day for young Pack. This isn't the first time young Mister Pack has bedded down an advertising wench. It's his M.O. He's legendary. Ad Age should have a tote board dedicated to this satyr. And you think I'm joking. Well, little girl, the jokes on you. You're out of here."
"Please, Sandra, wait. I was good in that meeting. My ideas were used in the strategy. They were my concepts. Hell, I wrote the damn themeline. You can't fire me. It was stupid, I know. But don't fire me."

She wasn't going to cry. She had to be strong. Sandra respected someone who fought for their ideas and stood up to her.
Sandra slipped out of her chair and walked to the front of the desk. All six feet of femininity and muscle leaned back and sized up the five foot six blond account person. At that moment, Nancy looked like and felt like a little girl.
Sandra shook her head. She could see why David Pack did what he did. The woman standing in front of her had a knockout body and a beautiful face. But she had to do something to teach this girl some responsibility.
"You've been out of college for nine months but you still act like a stupid co-ed. I used to have little sisters like you in my sorority. Their brains were between their legs and on the tips of their boobs. Well, little sister, this is the real world. Real stakes. You almost lost this company five big ones. Steve had to do some serious tap dancing to get this one back."
Sandra leaned forward and held Nancy's chin with her forefinger and thumb and said: "If I had my way, I'd take care of this the same way I took care of those brainless brats I had back at the dorm. I can assure you, you'd never act so irresponsibly again. But, hey, those are the breaks, kid. Sorry. You had potential but you blew it. So to speak."
A rush of emotions filled Nancy's body. She was frightened. But at the same time, uncontrollably excited by the scolding she was receiving. Her body betrayed her. She could feel a dampness starting to soak her panties. She looked up at Sandra and found a sensual sneer shaking back and forth.
"Ok, little one, out you go. I've got work to do. See Lydia in Human Resources. By the time you get down there, I would have spoken to her."
Sandra backed away and two very pronounced protrusions stabbed at the silky blouse she was wearing. Nipples the size of a cigarette filter begged for release. Nancy couldn't keep her eyes from them. Her eyes also followed a well-cushioned bottom that swayed its way back to the chair. This couldn't be over.
"How?" Nancy asked.
"What?" Sandra shot back.
"How did you take care of those brainless brats?" she offered.
"You've got to be kidding. Get out of here, Robbins. This isn't college."
"I'm serious, Sandra. I can't lose this job. I worked too hard to get here. There's got to be another way. I don't care what it is, tell me."
"You don't give up, do you? And I like that. I guess I would have been disappointed it you didn't fight. Look, I'm not promising anything. Let me talk to Steve, first. Then, we'll talk after the office closes. Maybe was can work something out. But, no promises. Understood?"
"Yes, Sandra. I understand." Nancy walked out with her job intacted but had an eerie sense of dread. What had she gotten herself into?

Nancy decided to workout during lunch to try and pump the stress out of her body. She worked herself into exhaustion. The hot shower shot needles of water all over her alabaster body. She took inventory of her figure in the shower. Working out had paid off. Her breasts were round and almost too big for her thin body. Her bottom was what she worked on the most. She used the stair climber for forty minutes a day and her butt still bubbled with pride. A protruding butt was better than no butt.
The rest of the afternoon glaciered by. It was five-thirty. Still no call.
Six p.m. came and went as did the rest of the employees.
At six forty-five, the intercom crackled. "Nancy Robbins report to Sandra Elkin's office." It was Trudy, Sandra's secretary.
Nancy walked down the hall and saw a shaft of light spilling onto the burgundy carpet outside Sandra's office.
She walked in.
Sandra was writing something on her PowerBook and ignored the young girl.
This lasted for two minutes.
Sandra looked up.
"Robbins, you're here. Good. I've talked to Steve and he's put this whole thing in my hands. So, it's up to me what I should do with you. Or should I say, it's up to you what we do with you. What do you think?" She Cheshired a smile.
"I think, uh, I know I've made a bad decision and that I won't do it again. I'll do whatever you want me to do to rectify this situation. I'll call David Pack..."
"Whoa! No you won't. You're not working on the Vous Duex account."
"But..."
"That's one of the stipulations if you want to stay here. Take it or leave it."
"I'm not happy about that at all, Sandra, but if it will help keep my job, I'll have to agree.
"Fine. Next step. This afternoon, you asked me how I took care of my little sisters in college. It was really quite simple. Whenever they got out of line, I'd yank them over my knee and blister their spoiled butts. Not a lot of strategy but the execution was flawless. And that's it, Robbins. A good, old fashioned spanking on the bare butt."
"You aren't saying...you mean...me...you spank me? Bare?" The more she spoke the younger she got.
"Yes, Robbins. I would give you the spanking of your life for almost losing this company the most important account of its history. And, if I may remind you, you keep your job. What part of this scenario don't you understand?"

Sandra walked around the desk and look down at Nancy.
"I've never...where?...how?...I don't know. I didn't expect that. It's just that I've never..."
"Never what? Never been spanked?" Sandra put her hands on Nancy's shoulders. The grip sent a shock through Nancy's body. This woman was strong.
"I've been spanked but..."
"Make up your mind, Robbins. Yes or no. I've got a date." She shook the little woman as she spoke.
"I really don't have a choice."
"Sure you do. No, and you're on the street. Yes, and you sit gingerly for a few days and you get to keep your job. Your answer, please."
"Ok, Sandra, I'll take the spanking. But does it have to be on the...
Before she could finish the sentence, Nancy found herself staring at the carpeting. Sandra, in one fluid motion, pulled the surprised girl over her lap as she sat down at one of the chair surrounding her meeting table. She held the hapless girl by the waist and spread her legs so Nancy's legs were off the floor and sticking straight parallel with the floor.
"Let's get this over with, Robbins." She said as she rolled the left sleeve of her blouse above her forearm.
SMACK!
"Wow!" The front of Nancy's body stiffened and her eyes widened as if she was caught in the blazing light of a flashlight.
"Relax and enjoy the ride." Sandra laughed.
The slaps rang out through the office as Sandra spanked the wobbling flanks of a bottom that jelloed through the tight skirt. Nancy's legs pistoned back and forth. Sandra tightened her grip.
Nancy couldn't believe this was happening. Her bottom felt scorched. The hard hand of her boss covered every inch of the fleshy butt. But more than anything, she felt helpless. Like a little girl being spanked by her mother. Was that a bad thing? Before that thought could form, she felt Sandra's hands take hold of the hem of her skirt and draw it over her burning buns. This was embarrassing since she decided not to wear panties under her pantyhose.
"What's this, Robbins? Was this a conscious decision? Or did you leave your panties at Mister Pack's house?" Sandra didn't wait for a reply.
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK!!!
"Owowowowowow!!!! Please, Sandra, stop! Ooooohhhh."
A red hue began to form under the sheer nylon. The twin cheeks squeezed themselves together. Nancy craned her neck to see if her boss had turned into a linebacker. All see saw was the very concentrated countenance of a very determined woman. The slaps were becoming intolerable. Nancy didn't know if she could take much more. As the humiliation continued, Sandra added insult to injury by lecturing her.

"What could have possessed that pea-brain of yours?" SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK! "Don't you have any control at all?SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK!!! "How much did you have to drink?"SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK!!!"You've needed this for a long time, girl."SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK!!!
"Aaaahhhh, Noooo, Geez, Sandra, stop, please just for a second. My butt is burning up. Oh, come on, I've had enough." Nancy pleaded.
"I don't think so, Robbins. This was just the warm-up. You do remember the deal. A good, old fashioned spanking on the bare bottom." With those words fingers were inserted inside the waistband of Nancy's pantyhose and ever so slowly worked over the bubbled bottom of the well-spanked girl.
"Whew, is your butt red." remarked Sandra.
She placed her had over the scalded asscheeks and squeezed slightly. Nancy shifted her body. She felt a few light taps on her raw rump. She closed her eyes as she felt them jiggle after the touch.
"I 've gotta tell you, Nance, I've spanked my share of butts before but yours is definitely the most spankable. Hell, I might stay here all night and paint these cheeks crimson."
"Please don't Sandra. I'm sorry. I was stupid and I've learned my lesson. Please?"
"Stop whining, girl. You've needed this and I'm the only one in your life who's cared enough to give it to you. So, don't try my nerves."
The commanding voice of her superior echoed in her mind. What she had said was true. No one had ever taken the time to take her in hand. Nancy began to feel a familiar sensation creeping into her soul and between her legs.
"Now brace yourself, little girl."
"Yes, ma’am." was the reply that now seemed only too natural to Nancy.
The sound of the next spank rang in Nancy's ears but literally welted her skin. The attack was incessant. Nancy arms and legs swam in the air. Her hair was flying back and forth as she shook her head in disbelief that a spanking could actually hurt this much. She bit her lip trying to fight back tears. She had never let Sandra see her cry. But she knew she couldn't hold back. And after a violent volley of stinging slaps to her thighs, Nancy broke down and sobbed like a baby.
Then, the spanking stopped. And a soothing hand palmed the welted, angry red bottom that shook from the sobs and sniffles.
"N-n-n-n-nooo m-m-m-ore, I'm sorry. I r-r-r-eally am." Nancy blubbered.
"I know you are, dear. I know. But you've been overdue." Sandra comforted.

As she ran her hand over the flaming hindquarters, her fingers drifted down between the burning thighs of the now repentant girl. Nancy's hot, moist pocket of sex pushed back to meet the exploring digits. The sobs turned into mews and Nancy hated her body for the obvious betrayal.
"Miss Elkins, I..." Trudy, Sandra's assistant, opened the door and took two steps into the room. Her feet were cemented to the floor by what she was witnessing.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just got back from the copier. And..."
she stammered.
"How many times have I told you to buzz me before you enter? Now, get out! I'll deal with you later, miss."
The young girl blushed and became vapor.
Nancy was hoping to hear her alarm go off. She would wake up from this nightmare. But the removal of three very wet fingers from her body reminded her that her pain and pleasure were all too real.
"Up you go."
Sandra sat Nancy on her knee and brushed away a few tears that lingered on the disciplined girl's cheeks. Nancy couldn't look at her boss. Because, at that moment, Sandra wasn't her boss, she was her mommy. And she just gave her little girl the spanking of her life. Nancy felt sore but in a strange way she felt free. Cleansed. Everything was ok. Of course, the burning in her bottom was a fierce reminder that she had been taken to task by someone who knew exactly how to deal out severe but fair punishment. Something in Nancy's soul was glad this had happened. It didn't hurt either that she experience a sexual rush that completely drained her libido. This was a good thing.
"How are you, Nancy? I'm sorry I had to do it but you had it coming in spades. And as promised, you'll keep your job but if you screw up in any way, shape or form, you can expect a session like this again, only longer and harder. I still have my old sorority paddle and I haven't lost any of my old form." Sandra chuckled and gave Nancy's well-padded butt a soft slap.
"Ooooh. Don't worry, I've learned my lesson. And...well...this is going to sound strange...but thanks. I don't think I'll be able to sit tonight but it's what I've needed for a long time. I've needed a big sister or a mom who cared enough to do this. And if I ever get out of line again, I'll understand."
Nancy put her arms around Sandra's neck and gave her a hug. Sandra return the embrace and said: "Get up kid, you're ruining my skirt. You're still leaking."
They both enjoyed a chuckle. Nancy got up and removed her pantyhose that had been shredded during the spanking. She put her hands behind her and massaged the three-alarm fire that settled in her posterior.

"Out with you. I've got another bad little girl to tend to. On your way out, tell Trudy to come in. She's earned herself a meeting with Mister Hairbrush." Sandra said as she pulled out a mahogany hairbrush with a long handle and wide head. Nancy shuddered to think what that could do to a tender, white bottom.
"And Nancy? Great job yesterday. You were hot." Sandra called out.
"Thanks." Nancy said as she surveyed the damage behind her. "But not as hot as I am right now." she said under her breath.
Trudy looked at the woman walking gingerly toward her. Nancy was wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. She looked down at Trudy and said: "Next."