Street Smarts Chapter 1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Street Smarts Chapter 1

Post by OTKLogan » Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 am

Chapter One-Street Smarts

Her high heels castanetted down the long hallway that lead to her office. It was nine-thirty in the ayem and she needed coffee in a bad way. The opaque nylons hugged her well-toned thighs and shussed a rhythm in perfect time with the clickety-clack of her Jonathan David's. She had just finished a case that landed her two large and needed her assistant, Phoebe, to make a deposit to cover some of the agency's checks that would bounce so high they should have "Goodyear" written all over them.
"Pheeb, off to the bank with thee." she said as she handed the twenty-three year old girl a check. "And I told you not to wear your skirts so short. That's not a skirt, it's a belt. If it was any shorter, you'd have to shave."
"Yes, Miss Street. And I do." the girl said as she walked around the desk and out the door.
"You do what?"
"Shave. 'Bye." replied the pubeless assistant.
Sandy Street watched the young girl bounce out of the office. The assistant's bottom rolled playfully beneath the tight band of nylon that was impersonating a skirt. Sandy just shook her head. It was amazing what you'd do for family. She had hired Phoebe at the request of her maternal aunt. It seemed Phoebe was a little too wild for Radford, Virginia. So Aunt Lilly asked if Sandy could help out and give Phoebe a job. The girl was just too much for the old woman to handle. Sandy was a sucker for family. And besides, the assistant she had before Phoebe had just run off with a male model. He was a great assistant for six years. She wished him and his model friend all the luck in the world. She didn't have time for sentimentality. She was a private dick.
Men, especially, liked that moniker. The irony was too precious to leave alone. But that's what she was and she liked it. The hours were great. The pay was decent, albeit spotty. And she was the boss. What more could you want?

The phone blurted through the silence of the office. Sandy
looked around as if to think Phoebe could be in two places at once. After the third ring and no reasonable facsimile of her assistant appeared, she uncradled the receiver.
"Street Investigations."
"Sandra Street, please." a female voice syrupped through the phone.
"Speaking." was Sandy's reply.
"Miz Street, this is Elaine Rush. I would like to speak with you about a rather immediate need. I have heard from some very reliable and satisfied sources that you are quite competent."
"Does this have anything to do with infidelity, Miss Rush?"
Sandy knew that nine out of the ten phone calls she received were calls from desperate and angry wives wanting their husbands tailed. She wasn't wrong on this one.
"Why that's precisely the purpose of this call. My, you are good." the woman giggled.
"Miss Rush, my day rate is five hundred dollars plus expenses. Minimum five days. I need half up front and half at the time of delivery. I really don't want to be cold but business is business. If you can handle that then we can talk." Sandy no-nonsensed.
"That sounds fine, Miz Street. Money is not the issue here. My marriage is. Let me give you my address and we'll meet, say, twelve-noon? I'll have Marva prepare a little lunch."
Sandy took down the directions and soon realized she would be BMWing her way into the most prestigious part of town.
"Damn, I should have said seven-fifty a day." she thought as she hung up the phone.
"I'm back." Phoebe sung.
"Phoebe, I have to drive out to see if I can land an assignment around noon. Now, listen closely, Max Brand is going to stop by between eleven and one to drop off a very important document. Don't leave. Order-in if you want, but be here. This could mean serious bucks if he finds what I think he found. Ok? Sit tight. As if you could sit any other way in that skirt."

"Ok Sandy, you can count on me. Oops." Phoebe dropped her handbag and bent over to pick it up. Sandy glanced over at her assistant and saw twin alabaster cheeks mooning her. She scowled and walked over to her assistant.
SMACK!
"Ow! Sandy!" Phoebe eked as she rubbed her bottom.
"You aren't wearing underwear one, are you? Let me see."
Sandy pulled the girl toward her and turned her around. She reached for the bottom of the skirt and yanked up. There were two round cheeks dissected by a thin line of cotton. The right cheek sported a pink imprint of the detectives palm.
"What is the meaning of this? I've told you time and time again to dress professionally. Haven't I?"
"Yes, Sandy, but I'm meeting Jason after work and we're going to have a romantic dinner and..."
"No excuses. Alright? This is the last time I'm going to tell you. Straighten up, Miss or else. Got it?" Sandy punctuated her last question with a stinging slap the Phoebe's left cheek. It wobbled then beamed a matching palm print to even out the color scheme of the fashion-challenged assistant.
"Oooh, yes, m'am. You're so mean." Phoebe pouted rubbing her cheeks as she walked back to her desk.
"You haven't seen mean, young lady. If you don't' shape up, you'll get some of your Aunt's home remedy for a naughty girl." Sandy admonished.
Sandy winced after the words left her mouth. Phoebe came to the farm after her aunt was well into her sixties. Two heart attacks and a small stroke left the once robust woman frail and weak. But Sandy spent four teenage summers with Aunt Lilly. Four summers she would never forget.

Sandy was like most girls in her early teens. Inquisitive. Impulsive. Rebellious. Of course, that was before she spent the summer with Aunt Lilly. By the last week of August of her first summer, Sandy had been spanked, paddled, switched and strapped. Discipline was a word Sandy was well acquainted with by the time she returned home. And it didn't take long for her to experience her aunt's favorite form of attitude adjustment.
It was only her second weekend at the farm when Sandy was given several chores to finish by sundown. Simple chores for someone familiar with farm work but when you're a young sprite from the city it's a whole other story.
Sandy had completed cutting the grass and trimming the lawn by ten o'clock that morning. The barn was waiting to be cleaned out as well as four loads of wash. And ironing was to be completed by the end of the day.
When Sandy entered the barn she saw a gray plume of smoke floating above three bales of hay. At first, she thought the barn might be on fire but one whiff calmed her nerves and she knew it was only a cigarette. But who could be smoking in the barn? It was only her aunt and her at the farm. She crept slowing toward the cloud. When she turned toward the back of the barn she saw a girl not much older than herself sitting in the corner with a cigarette hanging between full, red lips. The girl was startled. Then realizing it was just Sandy, the pretty young smoker struck a more defiant pose.
"Who are you?" the girl said with the cigarette bobbing in her mouth.
"I'm Sandy Street. I'm spending the summer here." Sandy said thrusting her hand toward the smoking child.
"I'm Maggie Hudson." She warily shook Sandy's hand. "You're not going to tell your Missus Boyle about this are you?"
"Aunt Lilly? No, why would I do that? But why are you smoking in her barn?" Even as a child Sandy was good at grilling a suspect.
"My daddy would blister my hind parts if he caught me smoking. And I know you're Aunt never comes in the barn. So, I pick this as my private smoking place. Want one?" Maggie said offering a pack of Lucky Strike non-filters.

"Uh, well, I uh..." Sandy stammered.
"You've never had a butt have you?" Maggie giggled.
The girl climbed to her feet. She was a tall girl of thirteen. Her body had developed beyond her years. She was wearing cut-off jeans and a loose tank top. When Maggie turned to get her lighter, Sandy could see the shorts ride up and the cheeks of the farm girl's bottom peeked out.
"I've just never had a chance. Besides, smoking is bad for you."
"Who are you Smokey The Bear? Smoking one cigarette is not going to kill you. Here." Maggie said as she tapped out a stick of tobacco toward Sandy.
Sandy reluctantly took the cigarette between her pointer finger and her thumb. She held it out in front of her.
"It's not a turd. Put it in your mouth." Maggie thumbed the lighter to a flame. "Now, inhale slowly."
A torrent of smoke exploded into Sandy's lungs. Her body rejected the foreign substance and Sandy began to cough. Her eyes oceaned a flood of tears till she was blind. A thin string of spittle hung from her mouth. She dropped the cigarette and clutched her chest.
Maggie was bent over in the same fashion only she was laughing herself hoarse.
"Whew, that's was the funniest thing I've ever seen." Maggie said as she slapped her thigh.
Through the coughs and laughter, neither girl had heard Aunt Lilly calling out for Sandy. "Where is that girl?" she thought as she searched the garden area. She looked toward the barn and figured her young niece was busy working moving bales and sweeping out the loose hay.  
Aunt Lilly had been widowed for five years and had worked the farm by herself for those years. The work had given her a taut, muscled body and there was nothing that remotely resembled fat on her five eleven frame. The walk up the hill toward the barn would wind most people but Lil strode up the incline without even breathing heavy.
When she got to the door, she heard a cacophony of laughter and what sounded like terminal hacking. She also smelled smoke.
"Hey, who's in here?" She demanded.
"It's me, Aunt Lilly." Sandy said as she wiped her mouth on her sleeve.
Maggie motioned to Sandy not to give her away.
"Where are you, girl?" Aunt Lilly's voice was sharp and flat.
"I'm back here." Sandy said.
Maggie clutched her head at the incredulous admission of her new friend.
The rustle of hay under a firm stride forced Maggie to duck behind a wall of straw.
"What in the world are you doing back there? You're supposed to be sweeping this place out." Aunt Lilly sniffed the air. "Have you been smoking?"
The large woman gripped the young teen by the arm and pulled her forward. The aunt put her nose toward her niece's mouth.
"I can't believe it. Smoking. And in a barn. Don't you know this place could go up like that." A snap of her fingers made Sandy jump.
"I never smoked it. I just took one puff and..."
Sandy began to look for the cigarette. She looked down and found it smoldering near her aunt's right foot. She looked back at her aunt. This was one angry woman. And for the first time, Sandy realized how big her aunt was.
"Where did you get it? Tell me right now. And I want the rest of them. Now." 
"I only had one." Sandy lied.
"Is that so? Where are the matches?"
"Matches.?" Sandy asked.
"You didn't rub two sticks together did you?"
"No m'am..."
"Then where are they, girl?"
Sandy didn't know what to do. Maggie was literally a foot away and Sandy didn't want to snitch on her new friend.
"I've had about enough of this, little girl. I think it's about time we came to an understanding. I'm going to teach you a lesson. A painful, but a very valuable lesson about smoking, smoking in a barn, no less and about lying. If you want to stay here, you going to play by my rules. Is that understood?"
"Yes, Aunt Li..."
Before Sandy could finish her sentence she felt herself being pulled toward the large woman in front of her. Aunt Lilly seated herself on the closest bale and yanked the small girl over her knees.
"Aunt Lilly, what are you doing?" The girl screamed.
"Something your mama should have done years ago." Her aunt replied. "This is going to be a day of firsts for you my dear. Your first cigarette and your first spanking. Now let's get this over with, I've got work to do."
And with that pronouncement, Sandy Street began receiving her first spanking. Her aunt smacked the left cheek first and the echo of the slap filled the barn. Sandy felt as if a wasp had invaded her shorts and stung her. The next slap visited the girl's right cheek.
"Ow." was the surprised reaction
Sandy felt helpless. She lay over her aunt's lap with her arms and legs in the air. Nothing to brace herself against the stinging slaps that were now coming faster and harder upon her virgin bottom. Sandy swung her legs back and forth. The spanking was real and the pain was starting to get unbearable.
"Aunt Lilly, please stop. I'm sorry." 
"I'm sure. Most little girls like you in this position usually
are ." Aunt Lilly said as she continued to spank the teen-age cheeks of her niece. Her arm pistoned up and down connecting with the meaty, bouncing bottom. After about a hundred well-placed slaps, Aunt Lilly stopped. Sandy exhaled and looked back. Aunt Lilly looked down at the embarrassed girl.
"Well, where did you get the cigarette, young one?"
"I...uh..."
"This might refresh you memory." said her aunt as the woman lifted Sandy off her lap, unbuttoned the girl's jeans and whisked them down to the flabbergasted teen's knees. Before Sandy could react, she found herself back over her aunt's lap and staring at the barn's floor.
"Aunt Lilly, stop this instant. I'm going to tell my mother. You can't do this. I've had enough. Stop."
Aunt Lilly laughed. "I wish you would tell her. Then the two of you could compare notes. I used to lambaste her the same way. I was her big sister, remember?"
And then it happened.
Sandy felt her aunt's fingers grip the waistband of her panties. With one tug, the white cotton briefs joined the crumpled shorts at the junction between the thigh and calf.
"Nooooo, Aunt Lilly." Sandy pleaded.
Maggie Hudson was a statue. She couldn't believe her eyes. She was witnessing a world-class spanking. The cheeks of that poor girl were blazing red. Maggie actually felt a little guilty about the whole ordeal. After all, Sandy was protecting her. But she wouldn't want to be going through this for all the cigarettes in North Carolina.
The slaps flattened the plump cheeks of the niece. Sandy couldn't hold back her tears any longer and began to weep openly. Begging her aunt for mercy. Aunt Lilly smiled down at the crimson rump and continued to punish the fool-hearty smoker. This lesson was needed in the worse way.
"I hope you're learning something today, young lady. I won't permit smoking on my property. Your uncle, rest in peace, died because of those awful things. I'm doing this because your family and I care for you. Do you understand?" she asked not missing one stinging whack.
"Yes, yes, yes, I do, Aunt Lilly. Please stop, my hienie's on fire. Please, I won't smoke again. I promise." Sandy said through her sobs.
"Alright then, come here." Aunt Lilly lifted the sobbing teen-ager onto her lap and hugged her close. "There, there, it's ok. You'll live." She said to the well-spanked girl. Sandy's shoulders heaved as she sniffled with stalled breath. She looked at her Aunt and said: "I'll never smoke again, Aunt Lilly. I'm sorry."
Aunt Lilly smoothed Sandy's hair and kissed her on the forehead.
"I know, dear. I know. But you had to be taught a lesson. And if you get out of line again, you know what to expect. Only next time, it'll be a switch I'll be takin' to that chubby little butt of your. Now, up you go."
Sandy stood up and immediately her hands went to the four alarm fire in her bottom. She clutched both cheeks and bent her knees exhaling.
"Oooooh, my bottom feels like I sat on a stove. Ouch."
"Pull your pants up, girl and get in the house. I've got something to take some of the sting out."
Aunt Lilly put her arm around Sandy and kissed the top of her head. She stopped and turned her head back to the bales of hay.
"Oh, and Maggie Hudson, after I make a phone call, your daddy's going to be waiting for you at the woodshed when you get home, young lady. And if I ever catch you smokin' in this barn again, I'll switch you raw. Come on, Sandy let's go home."
Just the mere thought of that spanking had Sandy reaching back to her well-cushioned bottom. It was the first of many and she only wished Aunt Lilly could have been strong enough to tame Phoebe. But life don't always turn out that way. And as Sandy reminisced about that day in the barn, she realized she actually missed her aunt. She was the only one in her life who could or would care enough to straighten her out.