Bare In The Woods by Logan

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Bare In The Woods by Logan

Post by OTKLogan » Wed May 18, 2011 10:12 am

Being a nightclub owner isn’t so bad. I mean, it doesn’t have the clout of a bank president or the fortune of one of these new dot.com moguls but it affords me a lifestyle that I rather enjoy.
I go to bed when I want and sleep until I’m tired of sleeping.
And I don’t report to any one.
What’s not to love?
Oh, and the money ain’t half bad either.
About seven years ago, after I had a particularly good weekend in Atlantic City. Have I ever told you I love to gamble? Well, I hit big and bought thirty-two acres of God’s wonder on a beautiful lake. I built a three thousand square foot house with every window floor to ceiling looking over the water. It’s as close to heaven as I’m going to get.
My closest neighbor is ten miles away. I don’t have to worry about anybody borrowing anything. It’s about two hours outside the city. And when I want to get away this is where I go.
There’s a reason I’m telling you all this. About a month ago, I was sitting at the back bar around three in the morning. The club was as quiet as death. But in the unsettling silence I could still hear the booming music and high-pitched clinking of the glass and feel the shaking of the dance floor. I needed a rest.
The next day, I called Al Beverati, my manager and told him I was taking a few days to recharge. I packed and hit the road.
I made record time. Just under an hour and fifty minutes.
I got out of the car and stretched my arms to the sky. I was home. Away from it all. Peace and quiet. Nature. A lake full of trout and the front door of my house was open.
Huh?
I looked twice and I could see it was ajar. I slowly walked over to the passenger side of my car as I kept my eyes on the entrance to my house. I popped open the glove compartment and took out my insurance policy for robbery: my .44 Smith & Wesson.
All of a sudden I’m a cat burglar stealthing around my front porch. I looked in the windows to see if I could find any movement or form.
Nada.
I slowly pushed to door open. It creaked like the loud yawn of a tired dog. If there was anyone in the house they knew they had company. My footsteps were soft and silent. The metronome of the grandfather’s clock on the first landing was tic-tocking a perfect rhythm.

When I reached the kitchen I could see someone had a hearty breakfast at my expense. There were also about a half dozen Anchor Steam bottles drained dry.
The French doors leading out to the deck were wide open. I was windshield wiping my head back and forth like I knew what I was doing looking for suspects. Not a heartbeat to behold.
There are eight steps leading to a long winding path that take you to the lake. I took each one with caution. As I stepped onto the path I could see a pattern of footprints. One looked like a sandal, the other bare feet. Small feet.
My stride now had a purpose. I followed the footprints to the end of the path that opened to the majestic vista of the lake. And there is where I found the intruders. The bare naked intruders. The bare naked female intruders.
One was a blond. Natural. Same went for the red head. Yep, the carpet matched the drapes.
I hid my pistol in the brush and walked down to the ladies.
“Hello there.” I sung.
They looked up and scrambled to cover their bodies.
“Hey. What’s going on here?” the blond squeeked.
“Oh, sorry. I hope I’m not disturbing your afternoon, ladies.” I said as I continued to walk toward them. As I got closer, I could see the blond was much younger than the redhead. But I have to tell you the both of them were keepers.
“Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here? This is private property.”
Both of them scrambled and began to put their clothes on. The blond was short and busty. Her face resembled Sandra Bullock. The other woman was tall. Her eyes were emerald green. She didn’t look like anyone famous but she was gorgeous.
“Private property. I see. Well, when I pulled up the door was open. I knocked but I guess you didn’t hear me.”
“What do you want?” the younger gal said.
“I want you to help me if you could. I think I’m lost.”
“Well, get your sorry ass off this property and get yourself unlost, mister.” The redhead barked as she jumped into a tight pair of shorts. The plump swells of her bottom were sneaking out beneath the material.
I walked a few feet closer and put my hands on my hips. They took a few steps backwards.
“You shouldn’t interrupt someone when they’re talking, miss. That’s very rude. As I was about to say, I thought I was where I was supposed to be and now I am beginning to think I took a wrong turn. You see, I own a house just like this one. As a matter of fact, I have a boat just like the one in the water. And those towels you’re laying on? If I didn’t know for certain, I’d swear they’re mine. Either you have some explaining to do or we have the same taste in décor, breakfast food, and beer.”
Silence.
“I’ll tell you what I’m gonna give my friend a call and see just what we have here.”
I flung out my phone and punched the numbers as the two beauties stared at me.
“Is this Phil Perkins? Yeah, this is Logan. I need you to come down to the house. I have two people who broke into my home. I need your help. Thank you. I’ll be looking for you.” I said as I clicked the phone shut.
“Who did you call?” the older of the two asked as she baby stepped backwards onto the dock.
“Oh, just a friend who is understands justice.”
“What? You called the cops? Listen, mister, we didn’t do anything. It was late and we were tired. We saw lights on and thought who ever lived here could help us out.” The younger one said as she took a few steps toward me. She was a feisty one.
“Looks like I did a pretty good job in helping you out alright.”
“Be quiet, Cookie.”
“But, mom…”
“Mom? This is your mother? And what a sweet name. Cookie.”
“Shut up. You don’t have anything on us.” She said as she thrusted out her chin.
“The two of you were buck naked when I first saw you. Here are the facts. You broke into my home. You stole my property, the towels. And you have exhibited public nudity.”
“Give me a break.” Cookie whined.
“Cookie, shush. We’ll wait till the authorities get here. They’ll straighten all of this out.”
“Oh, yes, m’am, I can assure you of that.”
The blam of a car door echoed over the lake. I could hear the heavy footsteps clomping over the hardwood floors. I kept my eyes on the two women. When I saw their eyes saucer and their jaws drop, I knew Phil Perkins was behind me.
“Hey there, Logan.”
“Hey yourself.” I said.
“What do you have here?” Phil asked looking over the two culprits.
“Like I told you on the phone. I came up to the front of the house and my door was busted open. My food had been eaten and a six pack of Anchor was drained.”
“Really? So which one of them ate your porridge? Mamma bear or baby bear?”
“Well now, this is Cookie. And this is Cookie’s mom.”
“I see. So, Cookie’s mom, did you drink all of Mister Logan’s beer?”
Phil took deliberate steps toward the two of them and stopped about a foot from the cowering women.
“Not all of them. No.” she stammered.
“Uh huh. So, that means that Cookie here drank some. Right, Cookie?”
That was Columbo-type of detecting. I was loving every second of this.
“I…maybe…one…” she squeeked.
“How old are you, Cookie?” Phil demanded.
“I’m twenty years old.” She said proudly.
“Drinking age is twenty-one, little miss.” A tug of the sunglasses and a sharp flash of the eyes told Cookie and her mom Phil was all business.
“She always lets me drink. I’ve been doing it since I was thirteen.”
“Shut your mouth, Cookie. You’re going to get us in trouble.”
“Yeah? Well, you’re the one who wanted to break the door in. You said nobody would come up here this time of year. It was her idea.” The more she spoke the farther from her mother she walked. Trying to separate herself from the brains behind the organization.
This was getting a little too Springeresque.
Phil walked around the mom. “You’re in trouble already. Big trouble. Breaking and entering. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Theft. And I’m sure if I stand here and think for a few minutes there are a number of other offenses we can uncover.”
“Look, we’re sorry. Ok? We didn’t mean anything. We needed somewhere to sleep. We were hungry.” The little one said.
“So, you decided to break my door and stuff yourself.”
“We were going to leave this afternoon.” She nya-nya-nyed.
“You’re not going anywhere. You two are coming with me.” Phil said in a very matter of fact tone.
“No, you can’t arrest us. We didn’t do anything…well, we didn’t do that much. Besides, she made me do all of this.” The kid wasn’t giving up.
Phil and I both had a chuckle at that statement.
“You ungrateful little wretch. I’ve given you everything you’ve ever wanted. Sent you to private school and this is that thanks I get?”
I decided to step in at that moment.
“Mom, I’ve got to ask you personal question. Did you ever give Cookie a good, old fashioned spanking? I mean one that left her standing for supper?”
“No. I mean, I thought about it plenty of times. But no, I never did.”
“I think if you would have she wouldn’t have turned out this way.”
The mom gave Cookie a long, hard glance and nodded her head. “You know something? I think you’re right.” Phil piped in. “I’m glad you think that way because I have a question for you. Has anyone given you a good spanking? Ever?”
The woman stepped back and looked up at Phil.
“Are you kidding? No. Never. Why would…you’re crazy. No. Absolutely not.”
I could see where this was going.
“Well, maybe if they did you wouldn’t be corrupting your daughter.” Phil finished.
“Yeah. I agree. She should have been spanked.” Cookie pointed a finger at her mother.
“Enough. Get going. I’m tired of wasting my time with you. Let’s go.”
“No. Please. We didn’t mean any harm at all. Really. We’ll stay here and work off the damage.” The mom said.
“It’s all her fault. Take her away. Leave me alone. I’ll leave.”
“Shut up, now, Cookie.” Mom had reached her boiling point.
“Logan, what do you think we should do here?” Phil asked.
I walked next Phil and looked at the two beautiful ladies.
“I think we agree that the two of you have broken several laws. Correct?”
The gaze of four eyes hit the grass.
“And I think everyone has agreed that both of you have never experienced corporal punishment, that is, a spanking. Is that correct?”
They said nothing.
“I asked you both a question and I expect an answer.” I was tired of messing around.
“Yes, sir.” They chimed in.
“Ok. Now that we’ve clarified that I have a question for Phil. Suppose we let these ladies off with a warning?”
“A warning?” was the reply.
“Yeah. You don’t have to take them anywhere. How about that ladies?”
“Hell, yeah.” Cookie yelled.
“You mean we wouldn’t be arrested.”
“That’s right. Phil and I would take care of your sentence.”
“Wha---wait a minute. What do you mean?”
“I mean, we’d give both of you what you’ve sorely lacked in the past.”
“Oh, no.” the mom lamented.
“What’s he talking about, mom?”

“He means that they would spank us. Right?” This woman was Jeopardy material. “I’ll take a bare bottom spanking for four hundred, Alex.”
“Absolutely.” I agreed.
“No way. That’s abuse. You’ve got to be kidding. ” Cookie yelped.
“You see me smilin’, darlin’?” I said in a tone that would freeze fire.“It’s your choice. You’ve got thirty seconds. We’ll be over here.”
Phil and I walked back toward the house leaving the two women huddled together. The daughter’s head was shaking back and forth. The mom took her by the arms and shook her. Finally, Cookie’s head dropped down and nodded. The two woman walked slowly toward us.
“Ok. You’ve got a deal. Let’s get it over with.” Mom said looking around the property to see if anyone would witness her humiliation.
I stood up and walked toward the mom. Put my finger on the back of her arm and pressed firmly. She walked ahead of me.
“Mom. I’m not sure of this. I don’t know if I want to do this. Mommy.” Cookie cried out.
“Now, now, Cookie, don’t worry about a thing. She can’t help you, baby. For the next half hour or so, I’m going to be your mommy.”
And with that statement Phyllis Perkins took the young girl by the arm and marched her to a felled tree and sat down. With one motion the girl was flung over her knees.
Phyllis was stronger than most men I know and as beautiful as any woman I’ve seen. That little girl was in for a long afternoon.
“Mom!!!!”
Phil’s fingers gripped the top of the girl’s shorts and yanked them down to the hollow of her knees. Two round white globes shook under the sun. I kept her mom in front of me and watched as Phil began swatting the poor girl’s buns.
“Ow, oh….geez, ouch. Oh my God. No….mommieeeeee….”
I chuckled and turned my attention to the tall lady in front of me.
“C’mon, girl. I think this will do you a world of good.”
The woman gave me a plaintive look and sighed.
I sat down on the bench by the water and pulled her over my knee.
“Please, mister….” She said as she twisted her neck to try for a bit of amnesty.
“Now, now, this has been overdue. You know it and I know it. So, let’s get it over with. These have to come down, now.”
With a little effort I slipped the cotton shorts down over her plump mounds and stopped at mid thigh. This woman worked out. Her thighs were smooth and strong. Her bottom was round and full.

I gripped her tightly about her waist and began.
Slow, deliberate smacks elicited soft grunts and groans. Her bottom took on a pink hue. I could see the imprints of my hand festooned on her buns. Her leg kicked as I picked up the pace.
The echoes of two hands smacking four cheeks exploded across the lake. A chorus of “oh my, no, please, I’m sorry, stop, owwwww, and I won’t do it again.” sang through the trees.
I concentrated on what was in front of me.
“Miss, you have to learn to be a parent not a friend. That little girl needs guidance. And, for that matter, so do you. I hope you’re learning something here.”
I delivered another fifty hard swats that had her bicycling her legs up and down.
“Yes, sir, I’m learning, sir. Oh. Not so hard, please.”
“No, darlin’, you’ve earned all of these and a lot more.”
I peppered her tush till it was sunset red. I could hear some sniffling and knew I was beginning to get the lady’s attention. From what I could hear, Cookie was getting one for the books.
“I’m sorry, Mister. I’ll never do anything like this again. Please. I’ll be good. I promise. I’ll be a better mom. Oh, no, this is….mmmmffff, no more…ow…I’ll be good, I’ll be good.”
I was a magician. I turned a forty-something woman into a sobbing young girl.
I stopped and helped her off my lap. One hand went to her bottom. The other to her tear-stained cheeks. She was sniveling and kept her eyes cast down.

“Come with me, darlin’.”
She stepped out of her shorts and scurried in front of me. I admired the two thoroughly spanked cheeks jiggling in front of me. Her right hand tried to rub out some of the sting. It wasn’t working.
I took her by the arm and walked her over to Phil and Cookie.
Cookie was crying loudly. Her bottom was so red I could swear I could see heat waves sizzling around her cheeks.
Mom hugged Cookie and both woman cried into the other’s shoulder.
“I’m sorry, mommie. I won’t be bad again.”
“I know, sweetie, I’m sorry too.”
Phil walked over to the two sobbing women.
“Ok, that’s enough of a rest.”
“Rest?”
“We just started.” And with that pronouncement Phil took out an eighteen inch buck knife.
“Oh geez, what are you going to do with that?” Cookie screamed.
“Nothing, Cookie. It’s what you’re going to do with it. Go into the woods and cut down four long switches. And they’d better be thick. If not, I’ll give you double. Understood?”
Cookie stared at the five foot eleven woman who had just given her the spanking of her life and nodded:
“Yes, m’am.”
“Good. Now, give me those shorts and get going. And don’t disappoint me.” Phil gave her a hard smack and off she ran.
Cookie shot into the woods. Her mom continued to rub her bottom. I could see that I covered every inch of her plump cheeks.
“Logan, it looks like you’ve been working out. That’s one well-spanked lady there. Aren’t you?” Phil said drinking in the beauty and contrition.
“Yes, m’am.” She sniffed without making eye contact.
Cookie emerged from the woods carrying four long switches. They
were about an inch and a half thick. Phil took them and swished them in the air. Ssssssssssswhistttttttttttshhhhhhhhhhstttt.
“Very good, Cookie. You a very good girl”
Phil handed me two of them. She then took the mom by the wrist and said: “My turn. And you’d better behave because I’m a lot more strict than he is. So, do as you’re told and you’ll be fine.”
As Phil dragged her away, Cookie’s mom looked back over her shoulder as if she expected me to intercede.
“But….”
Phil stopped suddenly then put her foot on a fallen log and picked up the woman and placed her over her thigh. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone deliver a spanking so fast or so hard as I did that afternoon. It surprised the woman so much she couldn’t cry out. All I saw were arms and legs flailing away.
Cookie gave me a look with tear flooding her eyes. “Oooh, she’s really getting it isn’t she.”
“Yes, she is, darlin’. But she deserves it and so do you.” I gave Cookie a look.
I didn’t say a word. I didn’t have to.
I sat down and she walked over and put herself over my lap.
For the next seven minutes I spanked the spoiled brat hard, fast, and with purpose.

She was in full staggered sobs. She tried to protect her blistered
bottom with her hand and I grabbed it and put it behind her back. The last one hundred smacks had her scurrying over my knee. Her bottom assumed a life of its own. Yawning. Shaking. Quivering. Clenching.
Then, I saw something curious. Her thighs began to rub back and forth. Squeezing together. Then releasing. Her hands gripped my ankles. I could feel her pelvis pressing onto my thighs.
I stopped spanking. Her head hung low. She was crying softly. I touched her bottom and palmed her crimson cheeks. A long sigh was expelled from her throat. Slowly, she grinded her pubic bone into my knee.
I knew what was going on but I hadn’t finished the job at hand, so to speak.
I looked over toward Phil and Cookie’s mom. Phil was a good five inches taller than the lady in front of her. She was holding the woman’s hands above her head and giving her a vicious switching. I could see the stripes from a twenty yards away. The woman was presenting her bottom to Phil. The mom had her legs spread wide. Her bottom shook from side to side. Her legs spread even wider. There was glistening between her thighs.
Phil looked at the switch and threw it aside. The woman’s head hung down. Phil leaned over and whispered something in her ear. The mom tried to stand straight but Phil had other ideas.
She produced the second switch and started to deliver hard strokes. I could hear the woman counting, crying, and thanking Phil for each one. By the sixth cut I saw the woman arch her back, stand on her tip toes, throw her head back, and release a low, growl. Phil reached between the woman’s legs and cupped the soaked sex of the lady. Two thighs captured Phil’s hand and rode it to the zenith of the woman’s pleasure.
As she sunk down to the grass, I saw Phil unbuckling her belt and walking out of her pants.
Cookie was too preoccupied with her swollen bottom to notice what was happening to her mom.
I knew what I had to do. This girl was going to learn a life lesson. Here. And now.
I placed her against a wide maple tree. “Put your hands above your head. And stay still.”
I tested the switch. It was thinly tapered at the top. It was flexible but hard.

“Put your bottom out there for me. Arch your back.”
“Yes, sir. Please, not too hard. My heinie is so sore. Please?”
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything more sexy. She slowly swayed her hips and spread her legs wide.
I gave her the first cut.
An angry, thin red line appeared.
She inhaled.
The second one was placed an inch below the first.
She exhaled.
Her head hung down as she hunched her shoulders forward.
The third stroke landed on the tender intersection between the bottom of her cheeks and the top of her thigh.
She yelped. And straightened up. Her blond hair spilled over her
shoulders. Her face was parallel to the sky
The fourth and fifth strokes were delivered hard and fast.
“Oh, Mister Logan, Mister Logan, Mis-ter Lo-gan….”
I knew there was only one more cut left on this switch so I had to make it count.
THWAAAACCKKKK!!!!!
It cut into the center of her bottom. The raised weals corrugated her
cheeks. Her fingers tried to grip the bark of the tree.
I picked up the second switch. I looked at her bottom. It was red and raw. She had crossed the line between pain and ecstasy.
She looked over her shoulder. Her eyes were half closed. An
inebriated looked took hold of her face. Her body beckoned. I looked over to where Phil had taken Cookie’s mom. All I could see were moms’ legs lifted high in the air.
I went to Cookie. She didn’t move.
She was a very good girl.
I traced the thin, red welts that were produced by the switch with my
finger.
She mewed. Shivered. Came.
My hand strayed between her thighs and found hot, thick, slick
nectar. I found the hard round bud between her swollen lips. Her body quaked and she pressed against my fingers.
My thumb pressed against her bottomhole. It accepted my intrusion. The muscles squeezed tightly. I slowly brought it in and out of the welcoming entrance. Her groans pleaded for more. Slower. Deeper.
The next three minutes found her hungry bottom greeting three long, thick fingers deep inside her as moved her well-spanked and welted bottom to and fro.
Cookie hugged the tree and spread her legs as wide as possible. I thumbed and forefingered her cheeks wider and plunged as deep as I could with my three fingers. It wasn’t enough for the girl. She wanted more. A lot more.
I flew a glance over toward Phil and Cookie’s mom. Phil was standing with her back against the tree as mom was thanking her in a very sexy way. Two fists full of hair helped guide the woman as Phil was in ecstasy. 
My buckle clanked and the leather slithered through the loops in a low whispering hiss. I doubled it over. And gave it a crisp snap. I stepped out of my pants.
I was as hard as Chinese arithmetic. I reached between her legs and scooped up some of the abundant wetness and pressed myself firmly between her cheeks. I spread her sore, red cheeks wider and eased my way into her. The tight muscles relaxed. I sank deep inside the tight, hot hungry hole. She was sufficiently stretched and filled.
Our rhythm was slow, tentative, but so very intense. She welcomed everything I could offer. I felt the heat from her cheeks as my pelvis met her thrusts.
She stood and I buried my face into the nape of her neck. Her hand went between her legs and found the area that could benefit her the most at that moment.
I bit her neck softly.
I could feel the thrill building from deep inside me.
We were traveling on a journey of mutual pleasure and hedonistic passion.
I could feel her shudders and explosions as I held her tightly. Small after-shocks and tremors rocked her body. I was reaching my point of no return and with one last smooth thrust I reached a blinding state of explosion. I held her tightly.
We were both out of breath.
She turned and faced me. “Thank you.”
“This isn’t exactly what I had in mind and thank you.”
“No, I mean for everything. I needed that spanking. I don’t know what happened but …”
I put my finger to her mouth and said: “Ssshhhh, I know, darlin’, I know.”
We put ourselves together and went to the house.
“I’m sure you know where everything is. So, help yourself to the bathrooms. Which ever one you fancy.”
“Thanks, Mister Logan.” She sang in a satisfied but well-punished voice.
“If it’s all the same to you, Cookie, I think after what we’ve just been through, you can call me, Logan.”
She giggled and ran up the steps.
Phil and Cookie’s mom came in. Both of them looked drunk. Their hair looked like they were caught in a tornado.
“Cookie’s upstairs. You’re welcome to use the shower down here if you like.”

“That would be nice. Thanks.” Cookies mom walked toward
the end of the hall. Her cheeks had settled down to a very rich red hue with stripes decorating her bottom.
She stopped. Ran her fingers across her punished fanny. Smiled.. Then said: “If anyone would have told me I was going to experience all of this today I would have never believed them. I’m not sure if I believe it now. But thanks, Phil. You know how to handle a bad girl. In more ways than one. You one helluva trooper.”
“Back at ya.” Phil said as she buckled herself up.
Cookie’s mom disappeared into the bathroom.
“Are you going to tell her?”
“Hell, no. It’s the uniform that got me in her pants, Logan.”
“I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who got their money’s worth out of a Halloween costume like you have.”
“It’s a woman’s thing, Logan. And you have a lot of nerve. What about that priest’s outfit?”
“You remember that, huh?”
“Uh, yeah, I remember my last confession only too well, thank you, Father Logan.”
Phil rubbed her perfectly formed butt and we both had a good laugh.
Both women emerged from their showers looking fresh and clean. Although their steps toward the door were measured.
“I just want to say how sorry we are, Mister Logan. I hope you’re not too upset with us. And I’ll send you a check to take care of everything.” Cookie’s mom said contritely.
“No need to do that at all. I know you’ve both learned a very important lesson today. Just behave yourself and we’ll forget this ever happened.”
“I don’t know about my mom, but I’ll never forget this ever happened.” Cookie said rubbing her welted cheeks.
All four of us laughed in unison. It was one of those sitcom laughs where you expected the frame to freeze on our levity.
We walked out to their car. Both women sat gingerly accompanied by a few “oooohs, and whews”.
“Drive carefully, now. I don’t want to have to pull you over.”
Cookie’s mom gave Phil a look that said she would break every traffic law on the books if her sentence would be met out from the woman who just administered the harshest punishment I’ve witnessed in a long time.
The car started. The good-bye’s were traded.
Cookie reached out and cranked up the stereo.
Led Zeppelin blared into the evening. “Black Dog”.
As they drove off Robert Plant’s voice scream was coated in irony:
“Hey, hey, girl the way you shake that thing.
Gonna make you burn.
Gonna make you sting.”