the spanking summons

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
MasterPelon

the spanking summons

Post by MasterPelon » Mon May 16, 2011 9:30 pm

When she checked the mail, she noticed a standard business envelope with the word summons in the return address. She thought that was strange and really wondered what it was all about. Once she was in her apartment she opened it and found in bold letters "spanking summons", she felt the butterfly's flip in her stomache. She knew she was over due for a spanking just didnt realize how over due she was.
As she read the summons further the instructions were for her to bring her paddles and toys to an address she hadnt seen before and in the envelope was a gas card for her to fill her tank, with the instructions she was to be at the address no later than noon on saturday.
Saturday she woke up early got showered and dressed and collected the paddles and toys as was instructed in the summons. Then she programmed the address into her GPS and found it was just an hour north and she had better get going. As she drove through the hill country she kept wondering where she was going to end up and how sore her bottom was going to be, the instructions had also told her to plan on being occupied all afternoon and evening. She enjoyed the drive in the hill country and finally arrived at a nice house in the country set back off the road with no real close neighbors so the place had alot of privacy. She pulled into the driveway and slowly walked to the front door, where she noticed a sign on the door that said "come in and follow the instructions on the table".
She entered the house and read the instructions on the table that told her to take her paddles and toys to the last room on the right and lay them on the table and to read the instructions on the table. Once she got into the room she laid her stuff on the table and picked up the instructions that told her to go into the bathroom and put on the outfit in the bathroom and nothing else. She walked into the bathroom and found a pretty pink and purple sun dress with matching panties, she quickly changed into the outfit and liked the way it fit. She stood there for a minute and then heard his voice in the bedroom telling her to come to him NOW.

She turned and walked out into the bedroom and he was sitting there waiting for her, not saying a word he took her hand and guided her over his knee rather quickly and immediately started spanking her with his large hand over and over again till she was squirming from the sting of his large hand. The spanking seemed to last longer than she was use to and her bottom was stinging like a thousand bee stings. Then the spanking suddenly stopped, and he helped her up and put her in the corner and told her to place her hands on her head and not to move till he told her to.
She stood there in the corner for what seemed like hours when it was actually only 30 minutes, when he whispered in her ear "get the bathbrush and then follow me" she immediately replied and followed him out to the deck in the back yard enclosed by a nice privacy fence and was nice and quiet outside. He took the bathbrush from her hands and told her to remove her panties and to bend over the massage table in front of her and to raise her dress to expose her bare butt, she followed his instructions to the letter and when she was bent over the table he told her to spread her legs wide, she quickly did as she was told. Then the bathbrush landed sharply across her still warm spanked butt over and over again, the brush stung deep into her butt with each spank until her butt was glowing red hot and she was squirming once again from the spanking. Then just as suddenly the spanking stopped and she felt a drop of lube being applied to her ass and then a small butt plug being inserted into her tight ass. He then told her the plug will stay in for the rest of the afternoon until it is replaced with the larger plug. She grimaced with the feel of the plug in her tight ass and from the sting of the spanking but somehow felt completely safe where she was.
He stood her up and told her she would not be allowed to touch herself until later this afternoon or early evening but only after the larger plug was inserted in her ass. He then took her for a walk around the property showing it off and telling her this is my new house something that is finally all mine, I hope you like it as well cause you are welcome here at any time. She smiled from the thought of being able to come at any time to this nice place in the country. He then took her inside and they had some lunch and chit chatted for a couple of hours, till he noticed she was squirming again from the plug in her tight butt so he took her back out to the deck and bent her over the massage table and restrained her arms and legs so she couldnt squirm away.
Once he had her restrained over the table he took off his belt and started spanking her long and hard first one cheek then the other making sure that each butt cheek is covered completely from the belt. The belt kept landing over and over again making her ass glow red hot but he was also being very careful to make sure the belt never touched the plug in her tight ass that was now making her very wet and all she could think of was touching herself but he had made sure she couldnt do that. Once her ass was a glowing crimson color the belt stopped and her restraints were released and he whispered in her ear "get back into the bedroom and in the corner hands on your head" NOW...
She immediately rushed off to the bedroom and placed herself in the corner like she was told, she stood there squirming from the spanking and the torment of the small plug in her tight ass, for what seemed like forever, but in reality it was only an hour.
Once he came back in the room he told her to lay on the bed legs and arms spread wide with the big round pillow under her hips, she immediately got into position on the bed wondering how much more her poor ass could handle. He then restrained her ankles and wrists then slowly removed the small plug from her tight ass she shivered with delight as it was removed but at the same time shivered with wonder at what was next. Then just as it was taken out the large plug was slowly pushing its way back in her crimson sore ass until it was all the way in good and secure. Now when I tell you, you can take your right hand from the restraint and pleasure yourself, but only when I tell you that you can.
He then steps to her side and picks up a lexan paddle with holes in it and starts spanking her already crimson sore butt fast and hard landing over 100 strokes to each cheek watching her squirm in pleasure from the large plug in her ass and the pain searing each ass cheek, he then told her you can pleasure yourself and picked up the pace with the paddle as she pleasured herself the paddle landed another 100 strokes to each cheek as she squirmed and squealed from the intense orgasm....He then set the paddle down and picked up a leather flogger and kept whipping her sore ass as she continued to squirm from the orgasm he kept whipping her ass another half an hour then suddenly stopped.
She laid there worn out from the spanking her ass felt like it was on fire but she felt so at peace from the spanking and orgasm she didnt move for an hour until he removed the restraints and the plug from her sore tight ass. He then told her to rest comfortably dear I will come get you when dinner is ready and with that he left the room and left her in her afterglow from the days events, he then turned and told her you will be spanked one more time after dinner and then you can go home if you want or you can stay the night here in the country.
The End

nun_ya

Re: the spanking summons

Post by nun_ya » Sun May 29, 2011 8:03 am

i really liked this story, very well written. :)

MasterPelon

Post by MasterPelon » Tue May 31, 2011 8:15 am

thank you, this was my first posted story

scarlet_ribbons

Post by scarlet_ribbons » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Oh my, I'm still fanning my face. Nice one!

MasterPelon

Post by MasterPelon » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 am

Thank you I am glad you liked it.

paddled_husband

Post by paddled_husband » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 pm

A very good story. Well written.

ladygreen5558

Post by ladygreen5558 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Very nice story.. thank you