The Pilot

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankedwifey06

The Pilot

Post by spankedwifey06 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Here is a short fantasy story. Not my best but it got my creative juices flowing. Hope you like it.

She ran through the airport and arrived breathlessly at her gate. The plane had already taken flight and she slumped against the wall, exhausted, defeated and ready to cry. “Are you ok miss?” the voice came from a chair about two feet from her. She looked up to see a pilot and a flight attendant staring at her. “I missed my flight, and it was the last one out tonight.” She groaned. She had been one step behind her flights all day.

Her first flight had been delayed, cutting the time between connecting flights to five minutes. She had raced through the airport to find that she was too late. They rebooked her but then with a gate change and weather issue she had missed that flight as well. Now, she was in Dallas Texas, no flight in sight until morning, not enough money for a hotel and completely at a loss.

She explained the day events to the pilot, as the flight attendant, obviously bored, had left. “I am headed to my hotel for the night.” He said, “I am flying to Chicago in the morning and you can get on that flight. I will make sure of it. Do you wish to have dinner with me?” He asked her. She looked up and noticed how attractive, and young, he was and she smiled. He noticed her tear stained face, her bags under her eyes, and her shapely figure. Her face was beautiful and he was willing to use whatever means he could to get her into his bed that night. “My treat?” He offered

She agreed to dinner. “Great!” He exclaimed, “I hate always eating alone.” They headed out of the airport in a direction that she had never walked before. Once in the cab he gave the name of the restaurant to the taxi driver.

“This is one of the best steak houses in the state.” He informed her, “I highly recommend it.” He noticed her tensing and quickly guessed her fear, “No worries, it’s very much a jean and tee-shirt type of place.” He assured her. Once there he suggested a couple different dishes for her, and then, he ordered for her. She was very much surprised. She hadn’t had her meal ordered for her before. She tried to bite back a response because after all, he was paying, and being so nice about it.

Dinner was wonderful. The food was delicious, the atmosphere relaxed, and the conversation flowed between them. She felt like she had known him for years. He smiled, charming her. He wanted her. He picked up on her submissive tendencies the second he ordered her food. Confused, but not conflicted. He knew she would be a treat.

He offered her a place to stay that night. She agreed. He had her.

They walked into the hotel room and he shut the door behind them, locking the deadbolt. He took her suitcase and moved it across the room to the bed and told her to take a shower. She raised her eyebrows at his commanding tone, it was far from a suggestion, but a shower sounded fabulous after the day she had had. So, she showered.

Exiting the shower, she gasped when strong arms wrapped around her. “Let me.” Again, it was an order, not a suggestion. He toweled her off and she felt her heart beat quicken. “Lovely.” He said. “Bed.” She walked over to the bed and stood there, surprising both of them, she didn’t know why she had obeyed, why she hadn’t put her clothing on and ran, far away, from this man, this scene unfolding in the hotel room. She had never slept with anyone on the first date, she had never acted this way in her life, but something about him appealed to her senses, something about him made her want to obey.

He sat on the end of the bed, pulling her between his legs. Naked, wet, and confused, a shiver ran up her spine. “Do you normally go back with men to their hotel room young lady?” He asked her. She ran the words over in her brain. Young lady. She could be no more than five years younger than him. “Im waiting.” He commanded an answer from her.

“No.” She said. “I don’t.”

“I am glad to hear that this bad behavior is not a habit of yours.” He said, “But it does not excuse it from occurring today. You need to be punished for endangering your life.” He pulled her across his lap and she fell forward, her palms hitting the floor, bracing herself. She started to kick her feet immediately and he quickly trapped her legs with one of his. The posistion raised her higher and her butt was fully exposed to him. He brought his hand down hard, on her right check and she squirmed. He repeated the motion, swatting the left cheek.

His hand blazed down on her ass and she groaned, then cried out, then begged him to stop. “I’ll be good.”
She said, not sure where the words were coming from, “I wont do it again!” He smiled, the words echoing in the room, the familiar words, they all said the same thing, and they all had the same excuses and promises. He continued to spank. He spanked until the creamy white globes turned pink, then red. He spanked her upper thighs, he spanked her round ass, he spanked and spanked. Then suddenly, he stopped.

He stood her up and walked her to the corner. She noticed the items on the bed then and her heart dropped to her stomach. The handcuffs, the rope, the ball gag that sat on the bed. The riding crop, the wooden bath brush, and the butt plug all stared at her. She gasped. What was going on, who was this man, and would he kill her? She knew, deep down he would not. Her curiosity arose as did her arousal. He put her in the corner and swatted her ass again. “Do not move.”

He readied the bed, readied himself and then called her back to him. There were three pillows stacked in the middle of the bed. He arranged her over them. He slipped the ball gag over her mouth, tisking at her, “This is a hotel, can’t have you be loud.” He tied rope around her arms, then her legs, and tied her face down, spread eagle to the bed posts. He grinned at the sight before him. A beautiful, twenty something year old, bound and at his very whim.

He grabbed the butt plug and lubed it up. He walked over to her and spread more lube on her butt hole. His finger went inside and she moaned. The feeling should have terrified her, no one had come near her virgin butthole in the past, but it aroused her. She closed her eyes tight as she felt him put in another finger, moving them back and forth. She groaned loudly in pleasure, lifting her butt towards him. He smiled to himself, pulled his fingers out and swatted her butt hard with his hand before sliding the butt plug in. She bucked against it, the slight pain causing her discomfort but also oddly making her very wet. He picked up the bath brush and brought it down against her butt.

The splat of the cold wood on her ass made her cringe. He brought it down again and again and she tried to cry out, the gag muting her. Her muffled cries spurred him on. He continued the onslaught with the brush. The cold thud of the brush hurt and she wiggled and moaned. He grabbed her hair in his hand, wrapped it around his fist and pulled back, her head jerking. “For tonight, you are mine. You will please me in any way I wish and you will come to enjoy bring me pleasure. In exchange I may allow you to have the best orgasm of your life.” He released her hair and his brush came down again, this time hitting the plug in her ass planting it even deeper. “If you are ok with this nod your head yes. If you are not, nod no and we will stop everything right now”

There was a pause. It felt like time stood still. She thought it over, thought about the deep dark thoughts she had been having in the back of her mind. She nodded yes.

“Are you sure? Once we start there is no going back.” She nodded her head yes, firmly, all doubt gone from her mind. She wanted to scream out for him to take her but the gag was in her mouth. He rubbed his hands over her warm butt. He squeezed each cheek, raked his fingers down the path. He dipped lower and one finger went inside, feeling her extreme moisture. He was pleased.

The flight attendant tapped her shoulder, waking her. “Ma’am, we have arrived.” The plane had touched down, taxied in and at the gate, everyone had gotten off the flight, and she had slept through it all. She stood up and touched her backside, feeling to see if she was sore, was it really only a dream?

TxSpank82

Re: The Pilot

Post by TxSpank82 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Got my juices flowing as well. Lovely story darlin.

longtimespank

Post by longtimespank » Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 am

Good writing, good premise. Nicely done.

tk04

Post by tk04 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Wow. Would like to see more on this!

wedgiebitch

Post by wedgiebitch » Fri May 13, 2011 2:46 pm

This was awesome :)

spankedwifey06

Post by spankedwifey06 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 am

Thank you for the kind compliments :)