Maybe you can go back

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Maybe you can go back

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 am

I always loved getting my butt spanked and loved pretending I didn't when I was a kid! It started when I was a kid but I never grew out of it. Growing up my butt got spanked hundreds of times during games of house and school and one boy did most of the spankings. It was a group of us and I think to most it was just a game and they put up with the spanking stuff but for me I wanted the spanking stuff!

I never told anyone about my thing for spankings as I got older. I mean how do you go about it? Oh yea I love pizza and walks on the beach and long wet kisses and by the way if you really want to get me hot then put me over your knee and spank my ass. Yea like I could ever do that. I found a spanking chat room and that was good and bad. I could talk about getting my butt spanked and even pretend to get it spanked and sometimes hear some good stories about other peoples spanking but sometimes it just made me want it even more.

In the safety of the chat room I found out what a small world it really is. I was chatting with a guy and we really hit it off. We had so much in common and not just spanking stuff. I found myself looking for him anytime I got on chat. The more we talked the more comfortable I got and began to tell him more and more about myself. I was telling him about one spanking when I was thirteen that stuck out more than some of the others and I noticed he had gotten quiet. I thought maybe he had left and was about to log off when he asked if I was Beth ******.. Well that scared the hell out of me and I asked how he knew my name. Another long pause and then he tells me his whole name and it was the boy who had spanked me more than anyone else. He moved when I was thirteen , clear across the country and now all these years later he's talking to me in a chat room and about spanking! The spankings he used to give me!

I asked if he still lived in CA and he told me no he moved back to the east a couple years back. I hesitated then asked what state and you guessed it we lived in the same state. He told me the town and my heart began to race. We didn't live in the same town but he was only thirty minutes away! When I told him where I lived there was a long pause and then he asked if he could come take me to dinner sometime. I was thrilled! He came that Friday and we went and caught up on everything. He took me back home and I got a sweet goodnight kiss ,after being told I hadn't changed all that much except for going from pretty to beautiful, not a word had been said about spanking. The next Friday he picked me up again and we went to dinner and the movies and again a sweet goodnight kiss and no mention of spanking. We still talked in the chat room during the week and we recalled all the spankings I'd gotten back then and even talked about how young and innocent we were. He asks me out again and of course I said yes. This time after dinner he took me back to my place and the kiss was a bit longer this time. Then I notice he seems to be almost blushing and I had a good idea why and again I was thrilled.

"Beth I was wondering , well , we did reconnect in a spanking chat room and well you don't seem to hate me the way I always thought you might for all those spankings I gave you when we were kids. I was wondering if I could pick you up in the morning and maybe go to my house and well start where we left off."

I pulled his head to me and the kiss I gave him was his answer. He asked if nine in the morning would be OK and I laughed and said yes but eight would be better. I knew I wasn't going to sleep and had an idea , not sure if it was a good idea but I had an idea. I got in my car and found the only place open to pick up an outfit. I got a navy blue pleated skirt , a white pull over top , white knee socks , plain white panties. I took my things home and I tried to sleep but that wasn't going to happen. I'm sure I hadn't been this excited sense the last time Brian spanked me and that was a long time ago. I finally give up on sleeping and take a shower and it was so hard not to put my makeup on. I got dressed in my outfit and was looking in the mirror and had just decided I couldn't do it when the doorbell rang! I pulled my hair in pigtails and quickly headed to the door praying I hadn't made a mistake. The look on his face told me I hadn't!

"Beth you looked wonderful! Damn it's almost like we got into a time machine. Your really making it hard on me to have to drive for a half hour and keep my hands off of you!"

I fixed us both a cup of coffee and we both laughed when we found out neither of us had gotten a wink of sleep. Unlike when we were kids he gave me a safe word saying he would just feel better about things and he was worried my memories may be better than the real thing. Then after a little more small talk he reminded me that sometimes he got a little naughty with my spankings back in the day and wondered how naughty was he going to be allowed to be. That made me blush a bit but I gave him a hard wet kiss then told him I was totally in his hands in every way possible! We headed out to his car and when the door shut it was like a switch got thrown , Brian went into Daddy drive!

"Beth I don't think you have a clue how disappointed I am in you young lady! First I get not one but two calls from your school yesterday , then you have a smart mouth when I try to talk to you about it and then you get on a bus and come way out here and scare the hell out of me! "

I feel my face blushing and start biting my bottom lip. He was good at acting like a daddy when we were kids but nothing like this, I had to remind myself I wasn't really in trouble. He wasn't done either.

"I started to say I don't know what I'm going to do with you but that would be a lie now wouldn't it! I warned you what was going to happen and young lady when I get you home it's going to happen!"

To say I was excited would be an understatement but this was going to be the longest half hour of my life and Brian was going to build this up beyond belief. So I decide to help him along. I unhook my seatbelt and put my feet on the dash and start messing with the radio.

"You know you can't really do THAT! I'm too grown up to get spanked and we both know it!"

He reaches over and moves my feet off the dash and cuts the radio off. He also gives me a little grin before going back into character

"Put that seatbelt back on little girl! You may THINK your all grown up but you not little girl not even close! And when we get home you are getting a spanking and you are standing in the corner ! Keep this up and we may not wait till we get home to heat that bottom up little girl."

That got me quiet for a minute or two. I was trying to remember if I'd ever told him a fantasy of mine was to be spanked outside where there was a chance of being seen. I couldn't remember telling him so I sat there wondering if he knew or was it just something he was saying. I unhook the seatbelt again and put my feet back on the dash. I knew with my feet up that way my panties were showing a bit and it made me feel naughty! I hear a couple trucks blow their horns as they pass by but silly me didn't put two and two together. Brian reaches over and pulls my legs down again.

"You may not mind these truckers seeing everything you have but I do little girl! Keep those legs down! I've had it! You can't say I didn't warn you!"

I was trying to figure out exactly what he meant when we started pulling into a rest stop. My heart started racing and talk about butterflies. I wondered if he just needed a bathroom break from the coffee. Part of me was hoping that's all it was but yes I was really hoping it was something else. He pulls over to a picnic area and looks around then gets out of the car then comes to my side and opens the door.

"I bet when I'm done you'll behave the rest of the trip young lady. Come on out of the car right now!"

He takes me by the arm to a picnic table and sits down on the bench and pulls me over his lap. At that point I wasn't sure if this was a dream come true or a nightmare! We were far enough back not to be seen and he had a good enough view to be able to see someone coming in plenty of time. Next he flip my skirt up and I can feel my face getting red. The truth is getting spanked and having my butt on display was always extremely embarrassing for me but that was also the reason I loved it , crazy I know. His hand started coming down hard and fast and I was being told to be still and this is what happens to girls who don't know how to act. Now I had remembered how embarrassing the spankings were but I had totally forgotten how bad they stung! I felt my butt getting hotter and hotter to the point it had caught up with my face. I began telling Brian how sorry I was and how I'd behave and it would never happen again. He stops spanking and I think it's over till I feel his fingers in my panties pulling them down to my knees. I get about twenty more smacks and I'm promising the world if he would just stop. He finally does stop and helps me stand up but stops me from pulling my panties up and stops me from rubbing. He makes me stand there with my panties around my knees in front of god and anyone else who happens by. He gives another lecture then he pulls my panties back up. I don't know why but having him pull my panties up like that was the most embarrassing thing yet. He tells me he needs to go to the restroom and I should too because he wasn't stopping again. I run into the ladies room and was thankful no one was in there and pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties to look at my butt. I was surprised when it wasn't blood red , it was just pink and not even a dark pink!

I actually behaved the rest of the way to his house and we both were pretty quiet. When we get to his house he locks the door and sends me right to the corner. As a kid I hated being made to stand in a corner for real or play and I hated it even more now. It wasn't just the fact that corners are boring but I didn't want to wait for my next spanking! I hear Brian behind me and he lifts my skirt and tucks it up in the waistband then he pulls my panties down a bit then after a long pause he pulls them back up. God why was it so exciting to have him look at my butt like that!?

"I was going to pull your undies down and let your little bottom cool down but you can't even tell you've been spanked! I didn't do as good a job as I thought but we'll fix that very shortly! You keep you nose in the corner while I get a few things."

He walks away and I hope he's enjoying this as much as I am. I actually reach down and pinch my leg to make sure I'm not dreaming. I knew I'd missed all this but I don't think I understood how much I'd missed it till that very moment. I hear him come back into the room and that sure woke up the butterflies. He walks over and takes my hand in his and we walk towards the couch. I notice on the coffee table he's laid out a big wooden spoon , that will be a first , and a big wooden hairbrush which I do remember how much those hurt but the big surprise was he had a small wooden paddle. The paddle was one like back in the day , a wooden paddle ball paddle with the rubber band and ball pulled off. When I get closer I look down and see my name on the paddle ,not once but dozens of times. My face turns blood red and the butterflies multiply. It's not just any paddle it MY paddle! The paddle he spanked me with when we were kids and when we played school he would make me sign it. He kept it all these years! I look at him with a big smile on my face and he smiles and leans ands gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek then goes back to daddy mood.

"Beth I understand you weren't happy when your mom and dad told you that you had to spend a month with me. I know you thought you should have gone with them and to hell with school and when you knew that wasn't happening you thought you should stay home , all alone , like that was going to happen. Then you thought well it's just Brian so it's going to be like a vacation or big party. Well little girl the party if over!"

While he's talking it's hitting me that he's not "daddy" and at first I didn't understand. Then I have to stop myself from smiling when I remember back and even as kids he was never "naughty" if he was daddy only when he was a teacher , principal or the daddy of a friend a that I was visiting. I found myself blushing at the thought he was going to be a naughty neighbor. I guess I went off into my own little world and stopped listening because he raised my skirt and gave my panties a hard smack.

"Ignoring me is NOT going to help your situation young lady! Your getting spankings for the two phone calls from school and for your smart little mouth plus your really getting it for getting on that bus and going home and scaring the hell out of me! Yes I said spankings with a S. Part of this is my fault for letting you get this far out of hand but we WILL fix that little girl! Now take off those clothes because we may go out for lunch and go pick up a few things at the mall and no need for your pretty clothes to get all messed up!"

I felt my face begin to burn. I knew he would make me undress but it didn't make it any less embarrassing which again was half the fun. I decide to have a little fun of my own and I say yes sir and start to walk off. Brian grabs my hand and pulls me back in front of him with a confused look on his face.

"Just where do you think your going Beth?"

I put the most innocent look I can muster on my face and hoped I had the puppy dog eyes thing going too.

"I'm going to my room to change?! You said for me to take off my good clothes didn't you?"

I could see he was having a hard time not smiling but he was good and quickly got a mad look back on his face.

"I didn't say a word about changing clothes I SAID to takes those clothes off young lady and I do mean here and I do mean NOW!"

I started to drag things out and make him explain why I had to take all my clothes off if he was going to spank me but decided not to. I couldn't believe how stern his voice was and how he could make me believe I was actually in trouble. I felt like naughty little girl which was a great feeling. I kick my shoes off and take a deep breath and unhook my skirt and let it fall around my feet. I figure he's already seen my panties and naked butt so that would be the least embarrassing place to start , didn't keep me from blushing. I step out of the skirt and kick it out of the way and take another deep breath then look and see the mad look on Brian's face was worse!

"Are you just trying to make things worse Beth? I told you I wanted your clothes off so they didn't get messed up and you throw them on the floor! I don't think so little girl! Pick that skirt up and fold it and place it on the table!"

I bend over and pick up the skirt and I knew what was going to happen and I wanted it to happen or I would have squatted down instead of bending down and sticking my butt in the air. He lands a smack so hard it makes me gasp! I feel my face get redder if that was possible and I try to reach back and rub and get my hand smacked.

"You know better little girl and if you don't you will by the time I get done! Now stop playing around and get out of those clothes!"

I stand straight up in front of him and I start to pull the thin white shirt off and get it halfway up and stop. I'm not wearing a bra , a decision I had made getting dressed that I'm now second guessing. It's something I never do. I can't remember the last time I ever left the house not wearing a bra. Oh wait, yes I can. I was thirteen and Brian had called and said his mom was gone for the day and maybe it would be a good time for me to come have a long talk with my principal. It had been months sense Brian had spanked me last and puberty had been in overdrive sense then. Instead of a training bra I was wearing a real B cup bra and not only that instead of a tiny bit of hair you almost couldn't see around my girl parts I had a real patch of curls. I had decided in my thirteen year old head that if he saw I was wearing a real bra he may not see me as a kid and not want to spank me. Yea I didn't think that one out very good. Again I kind of dazed out remembering that special day and a hard smack to my butt brought me out of the daze.

"You sure are being hard headed about this Beth!"

He takes the shirt from my hands and pulls it over my head and begins to folds it and puts it with my skirt. Now I'm standing there in nothing but a pair of little girl white panties and knee socks and I feel silly, no worse I feel stupid. I begin to second guess everything , well everything except letting him spank me. Why didn't I wear a bra and what did he think when he saw I wasn't wearing one. OK maybe this spanking stuff had me thinking like a thirteen year old because in a thin white top I'm sure he had already noticed but still. Why had I decided to dress up like a kid? He had to be thinking I was some kind of crazy person. I couldn't even look at him, I was ready to cry only this was for real. Then I felt my panties being pulled down to my knees. I forced myself to look at him and all my fears and second guessing went away. He still had that mad look on his face but I looked past that and into his eyes, a mans eyes can't lie and he wasn't disgusted or looking at me like I was nuts , he liked what he saw and I knew that second I hadn't made a mistake and for the first time all day I finally totally relaxed and began to really enjoy. I crossed my hands in front of me covering up my privates and tried to not smile.

"This isn't fair! You shouldn't be looking at me without my clothes on! I'm not a little kid you know! This isn't fair at all , I'm all grown up and you shouldn't see me without my clothes on!"

Brian got a bit of a grin on his face and didn't even try to go back to the mad look. He gently moved his hands to my sides and started running his fingers through my patch of curls. Now totally by accident I'm sure (ha ha) while his fingers are in the curls his thumb keeps brushing my little button that's now sticking out begging for some attention.

"So do you honestly think this little patch of hair makes you all grown up? I have a new razor in the bathroom and it could be gone in a matter of minutes! Would being baby smooth down there make you less grown up? Now don't get me wrong your a beautiful young lady but a patch of hair and perky breast don't make you all grown up! I'll let you in on a secret, no matter how grown up you look or even how old you are you'll always have this little girl inside you that needs her butt spanked now and then and young lady I'd say your way past due!"

It was taking everything in me not to grab a hand full of hair and pull his head to my chest but I knew if I did that we may not ever get around to me getting spanked so I played the little innocent girl instead.

"Pretty please don't spank me. I'll be good for now on , cross my heart! I'll even send that little girl inside me to her room if you like! Is that a good idea or what!"

Brian gave up on looking mad and just rolled his eyes and shook his head before pulling me over his lap. He began rubbing my bottom like he was getting it ready or something and he was telling me all the reasons I was going to be spanked. I really wasn't listening to him because it was taking all my energy to keep myself from telling him to shut and spank me already. Then his hand stopped rubbing and began spanking. The smacks seemed much harder and much faster than at the rest stop. As hard as I tried not to it wasn't long before I was squirming and kicking and reality went out the door and I really felt like an embarrassed thirteen year old. He stops spanking and goes back to rubbing and I'm trying to decide which felt better his hand spanking my butt or rubbing my butt. Then I see him reach and pick up my paddle. I wasn't sure I was ready for that yet and began to try to squirm off his lap and told him we needed to talk about things first. He didn't listen and pulled me back into place and the paddle came down in hard fast bursts setting a fire on my bottom that had been missing sense I was really thirteen. I hated and loved ever second of it. I mean getting paddled hurts and I don't like pain but god do I love the embarrassment and helpless feeling that goes with being spanked. I guess it's kind of a it hurts so good thing.

It wasn't till Brian helped me to my feet that I realized I'd kicked my panties off. So there I stood in nothing but my knee socks wanting to rub my bottom but knowing that would get me into trouble. Brian just made me stand there for the longest time and the quiet was killing me. Finally he smiled at me and reached around me and began to rub my sore bottom.

"Beth I had planned on putting you back in the corner to let your bottom cool down but it looks like I did a much better job with your spanking this go around and you would be there a real long time. Maybe we better find a better way to cool you down, come with me."

Brian takes me to the bedroom and isn't even trying to hide the smirk on his face. He tells me to sit on the end of the bed. Now the last thing I wanted to do was sit! I told him I'd just stand and he laughed and told me not to worry I wouldn't be sitting long. The smirk on his face got a little bigger as I gingerly sat on the end of the bed. Then he told me to lay all the way back then to pull my knees up to my chest and hold them there. Now I had read about the diaper position and everyone talked about how embarrassing it is. They are wrong it's not embarrassing it's EXTREMLY embarrassing. I don't think I'm that exposed at the OBGYN doctor! Brian says he'll be right back and for me to stay the way I am. He goes into the master bathroom and comes back out with a bottle of lotion. The next ten minutes were pure heaven as he rubbed that lotion on my burning butt. Heaven didn't last long when he reached into his back pocket and pulls out the big wooden spoon! He began to spank me with the spoon only I wasn't being spanked like I'd ever been spanked before, Brian was spanking the inside of my crack on both sides and that area just below the butt cheeks where your cheeks and thighs meet. Talk about stinging and when I complained he spanked the inside of my thighs with that spoon. He kept reminding me how naughty I had been and let me tell you right now in that position, exposed the way I was naughty was the right word to be using!

He stops spanking and tells me he thinks I'll be feeling that for a good long time. He lets me lower my legs but he doesn't let me up. His fingers begin to tease in my small patch of curls and he's looking me right in the eyes with a bit of a grin on his face.

"Beth , if you still think this bit of hair makes you too old to get spanked I can take care of it right now!"

Now it wasn't the idea of being shaved down there that bothered me , I'd done it before just thought it was too much trouble to keep up with. It was the idea of HIM shaving me so I told him I understood it wasn't how I looked that made me grown up so THAT was going to be needed. He just smiled and leaned down and gave me a kiss. Man I wanted to pull him into bed with me! He made me get up and head back to the living room and told me to get dressed. I was a little surprised and grateful he actually allowed me to put my panties back on. He took me to a very nice restaurant for lunch and called time out while we were inside and I got to be grown up Beth for a bit.This is going to sound strange but I was much more embarrassed about my outfit once he called timeout than I was before he called timeout.

The whole timeout thing was for him to make sure I was OK with the way things were going and once I assured him I was loving it I could see him relax again. My butt was very sore and I was squirming just a bit and he even "offered" to ask the waitress to get me a pillow. If I had been a 100% honest with him I would have told him the only thing I'd change was I was way past ready for him to get naughty but I just didn't have the nerve. Turned out great minds thought alike and all that was needed was a little more time. He paid the check and the second we walked out of the door timeout was over.

Our next stop was the mall and he bought me several more school outfit which was great but he made me try each one on and model them for him right in the store which was more than a little embarrassing. He even asked in the juniors dept of a store if they had Disney panties in my size and the damn girl took me to the back to measure me and found some! Then he started looking at pajamas then embarrassed me by "changing his mind" and saying it's better I sleep in just panties or nude, the embarrassing part by the way is he didn't say it to me he said that to the salesclerk! The next stop was when I knew things were going to take a change. I was puzzled when we pulled into the parking lot. The place had one big window and it was painted black with red lettering with the name of the place, "Naughty not Nice". The sign on the door said no one under 21 was allowed inside and if I hadn't brought my pocketbook and had ID I wouldn't have been allowed inside! I had heard about these places but this was a new adventure for me.

Now I'm not going to bore you with a lot of details about the place but there were things in there I still don't know what you do with them! There was a whole dept for spanking which shocked the hell out of me. Brian got a leather paddle and small leather strap and couldn't stop smiling about it. Then he changed his mind about pajamas when he found one piece pajamas with the feet like toddlers wear in my size. Yes he made me try them on and even threatened to make me wear them home if I didn't behave. I still hate(?) the fact they have a removable drop seat in the back. I never stopped blushing the whole time we were in there and it's a tie on when I blushed the most. Brian found this oil that got hot when you blew on it and bought four bottles! Then with a smile he told me seeing I kept insisting I was all grown up that maybe it was time for some grown up punishment and he bought this anal plug kit! It came with plugs from extra small to extra large and lube. I whispered to him he may want to save his money because that was one area that had always been off limits. He just kissed me on the cheek and said there was a first time for everything.

Neither of us could stop smiling on the ride back to his house.The second we walked in to door Brian put me over his lap and pulled off my panties and tried out the leather paddle telling me what a naughty girl I had been. Now let me tell you right now anyone who says there isn't any difference in paddles has never been spanked. Once he set my but on fire again he told me to go take my shower. Now he helped me undress then walked me to the master bath and hung my new pajamas on the back of the door. No panties and the drop panel didn't make it out of the bag. I took a long hot shower and don't tell him I took this time to give myself a long overdue orgasm. Then I decided to surprise him and he no longer could threaten to shave that little patch of hair off because I did it myself! The pajamas felt wonderful even with my butt hanging out and the smile on his face when he saw me come out of the bathroom told me he thought so too.

Brian made me kneel on the bed then put my chest all the way down and my butt in the air and he used the leather paddle again. Each smack of that paddle was like getting stung by a hundred bees. I figured I would be sent to the corner but was once again was wrong. He rubbed my butt with oil which felt wonderful till he used the paddle as a fan and I found out it was the oil he bought that heated up. I tried to explain that a butt that's already on fire doesn't need that kind of help but he wouldn't listen. Then he began to rub again and that's when he felt the curls were now gone and let me tell you those pajamas were off so fast it made my head swim. For about thirty seconds he tried to stay in character then just smiled and said laughing that I just had a bunch of birthdays and I was now all grown up. He laid me on the bed and started at my forehead and began kissing his was down to my newly shaved place. I don't think I've ever had someone give every inch of my body that much attention. I kept arching my back up and all of a sudden Brian laughs (not expecting a laugh when he's kissing me all over) and he admits he had been think I was arching up because I was liking what he was doing and it suddenly hit him how sore my butt had to be and that was the reason. He flips me to my tummy and he got undressed almost as fast as he had undressed me. I'd never liked being taken from behind but that sure changed in a hurry, partly because it was like making love and getting spanked at the same time.

I didn't make it home till late Sunday and after that we talked during the week about everything not just spanking and sex. Then come Friday night or Saturday morning the games would begin again. Sometimes we actually made it the whole weekend in character but not very often.

tk04

Re: Maybe you can go back

Post by tk04 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Holy crap, that was hot! I'd like to read more of their adventures!

mrsternwood

Re: Maybe you can go back

Post by mrsternwood » Tue May 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Fantastic story! Thank you for that.