The spanking woman

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingqueen

The spanking woman

Post by spankingqueen » Mon May 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Brenda was an obnoxious, spoiled pig.She cared for herself and only herself. She was just like the othert kids in her snobby school. Her mother, however was sick and tired of all the cheeky and curses she was gettimg. After a while, she called the prinsipal. She muttered somethimg into the phone andgrinned upon hearin the surprised yet relived yes.Then she slowly began dialing something.
Brendas day began as usual. She talked back to a few teachers, bullied some kids and mis behaved...ALOT that day. Then in 3rd period, came trouble. The school went together for a rare assembaly.Her prinsipal yelled QUIET. The woman began speaking. I will now......Her voice trailed away as she noticed brenda talking. You there come up here NOW! Breanda got upstage and toke a bow. Young lady said Mrs.Prunner,i am ur new punishment lady. Wanna know what ur punishment will be for distrupting me? What said Brenda snickering. Sorry im booked til next month for detention. Mrs.Prunners eyebrows went up. Now its something veery different. You will be very embaressed, but there is nothing you can do. What is it, sneered brenda. Mrs. Pruner lokked at her. ARE U WEARING THONGS TO SCHOL WITH A BIKINI TOP? Whats it to u old mcdonalds wife? Now Mrs. Prunner said, i will have to do this.
Do what bitch. Mrs. Prunner toke a chair and sat down in the middle of the stage. What yelled brenda. What fucking assh.....she got no further than that. Mrs. Prunner grabbed her very quickly and put her on her lap. Now u will apoligize she said and started spanking.Brenda started yelling. Mrs. Prunner calmly said apoligize now. After an hour, Mrs. Prunner was still hitting and everyone was watching brenda. After 10 more minutes, Mrs. Prunner asked her again, want to apoligize? I can go on for 5 more hours til u got to go home. But then tommorow, well continue. I will do this forever until u apoligize. Now Brendas poor bottom was bright red. It hurt so much, but she was stubborn.:"No." Everyone else was in the classrooms. 4 hours of straight spanking passed. Mrs. Prunner stopped, and got a hard wooden board. Brenda thought she was ganna get hit with it. Turned out it was a bench. Brenda had to sit on it with her thongs for an hour.
At 3 she went to Mrs. Apples classroom for detention. No one got detentions at school exept her.
Hello bitch said Brenda as she closed the door thinking it was Mrs. Apples as usual. As she turned,she let out a gasp of surprise. It was Mrs. Prunner.1 hour later, Brenda walked down to her apartment her butt sore from yet another spanking.After 2 weeks of this, Brenda apoligized. She no longer got detention. She was good in school for the most part. Then something happened..... Mrs. Prunners roof broke yesterday. This sentance got spoken from the whole schools mouth. Haha thought brenda. God is punishing u.
When she came home she let out a scream. Mrs. Prunner was sitting on her couch!
Her mom said she let Mrs. Prunner stay at there house. Uhoh thought brenda. Around the house Mrs. Prunner.walked. Brendas mom had said since Mrs. Prunner did such a good job disiplining you, shell be ur new disipline sitter.
When Mrs. Prunner went home, Brendas butt hurt and was very red for weeks. She was much,much nicer. When Mrs. Prunner went home, Brenda became her true, spoiled self again.
Her mom was so unhappy, she asked Brenda to go see her. When Brenda went there, her mom had a chair, a belt, a paddle and a wooden spoon. How did you act this week she asked. Brenda retorted with a sieres of curse words. Brendas mom sat in the chair. What did u say she asked. Brenda repeated what she said. Quickly, Brendas mom grabbed her and began to spank her.
For 4 hours the spanking went. 1 hour hand,1 hour belt,1 hour spoon and 1 hour paddle.This happened every day for 2 years. Finally yes finally Brenda became a good girl. She no longer bullird or cursed. But Brenda was not the only person who met the Spanking lady. In #2 youll find 2 new girls who changed alot but they were waaaay worse than Brenda. Read about them if i make a sequel.

spanking69

Re: The spanking woman

Post by spanking69 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:17 am

a four hour spanking session, brenda is some girl

spankingqueen

Post by spankingqueen » Sun May 29, 2011 11:36 am

so should i rite a sequel?????????????????????????

danw3

Post by danw3 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 am

Yes! a sequel would be great. You are a good writer.