Girl Next Door, final part, (4) f/m,plus footnote.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
henry999

Girl Next Door, final part, (4) f/m,plus footnote.

Post by henry999 » Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 am

I trudged next door. Fed up. Totally fed up. And very very annoyed with myself. That bloody alarm clock. Shit, I could have got up, done the lawn and been on my merry way. Happy Mum, happy me. Now this. Again. See that vicious bitch, there’ll be no benefits this time, no lovely drama in front of my eyes, just a thoroughly unpleasant beating from a nasty bitch who frankly I was coming to hate.

With a heavy heart I knocked on their back door: you didn’t go to the front in those days. Straight away the door opened and there was Jilly. She looked lovely. Even with my mind elsewhere, I couldn’t help but see she’d blossomed even more since I last saw her. I can see her to this day: a very short, pleated white skirt, like squash or tennis players favour, and a short sleeved pink top that positively clung to her. She plainly had no bra, her small breasts were firm and proud and the top left nothing to the imagination. Her legs were as long and as beautiful as I remembered. Wide, serious mouth, sparkling white teeth, full lips. Flawless skin, crystal clear brown eyes, she was perfect. Funny, she seemed older and wiser in a matter of weeks, as though she had grown two years in a few weeks. She was two years younger than me but seemed older. No, not older, just more mature. I tried to picture the squirming girl with that bright red ass, all I could see was a young but grown and very lovely young woman.
“Hi Tom, back again eh?” She smiled enigmatically. “Didn’t think you’d be back so soon.” I’d never been called Tom before, it was always Tommy, or Tommo. I liked it. Hell, I liked her. She was just plain beautiful. Nowadays I know lust but then I truly felt I was in love. With Jilly, the annoying, childish, cry baby, tell-tale, skinny little brat from next door. “Go on through to the living room: you know where it is.” With that she turned and left without a glance. I felt sick, heartsick, as I walked through to that living room. All the excitement, all the promise, had come down to this. No cheeky peeking from this little dolly, no promise of a rub better, for which I’d take any thrashing. No, nothing but another session with an accomplished cold and apparently sadistic cow who would take pride in hurting my poor backside as much as she could. Pretending it was duty but inside getting off on it big style, and oh so self-righteously. Well fuck her, I thought. I’ll take whatever she dishes out and I will NOT show the tiniest reaction. Let it be as though she were smacking me with a feather. No matter how much it hurts I resolved I would not show anything, at least let me rob her of that satisfaction.

So with a new self-resolve I sat on that big old leather couch. Then I thought: wait a minute, why wait to be ordered about, boosting her ego as laid down the law. So I pushed that big old settee up against the wall, like that last time, and I pushed the big heavy oak coffee table into the middle of the room. Then I sat on the settee and waited. I stared straight ahead. I closed my mind, would not anticipate what was to come. I would be totally matter of fact; I would close my mind, shut off my imagination. When it happened I would grit my teeth and get through it. The best thing I could do would be rob her of her self-satisfaction. Let her get her sadistic jollies off some other poor bugger. So I was calm. I was resolute. Then in walks Jilly. She shut the door, walked over to me, stood in front of me. She crossed her arms, which incidentally showed off her firm perfect little breasts and her flat stomach. She gave me a huge wide smile, and then just stood looking at me. Two years younger and a thousand years older.
Total confusion. What was going on. “Where’s Lorna, Jilly?”
“She’s in Edinburgh. With Mum. They went on Tuesday: she’s in that piano competition she went to last year. They think she can win it this year: big scholarship and so on.”
“But you told Mum…………………Oh, fantastic, I get it. You were getting me off the hook you fantastic girl. That’s brilliant.”
She gave me a knowing smile. “Well, in a way, Tom. I got you off one hook, but make no mistake, you’re on another.” The smile went and she gazed at me almost sorrowfully. “Tom, my love, (my heart soared: MY LOVE?) you saw my bare bottom. You saw that bullying cow wallop it bright red. You are INDEBTED”
“Oh come on Jilly, you said if you could watch you would rub me better. What’s the difference between you watching me and me watching you get tanned?”
“The difference is I was bare. I never would have watched you bare. And I would have stuck to my deal. You never even tried to contact me after, let alone rub my poor bum better. And that rubber thing really really hurt. I made out it didn’t. I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. But I thought you would come and rub it better but you just stayed away like the a coward.”
This was I guess the time I learnt that men and women think differently. I also learnt that you are wrong and they are right. You can spend your whole life fighting this but my life has been immeasurably better from that early lesson that it is better if you accept that their logic is right and yours is wrong.
“Oh Jilly, I wanted to so so much. God, I dreamed of it. I really thought you hated the sight of me after that and you never wanted to see me again. You gave me the impression that I wasn’t wanted.”
She gave me that joyous smile, shrugged, and said “oh well. A misunderstanding. Anyway, we need to get on with it.”
“On with what?”
“Why your punishment of course.”
“What are you on about? You just said Lorna and your mum are away………………….You aren’t serious are you?” I felt a funny tingling.
“Put it this way Tom. When you go home you can either show your mum a red bum or you can tell her Lorna is back tomorrow. If she wins the competition she’ll celebrate on your arse and if she loses, well I definitely wouldn’t want to be the one she takes it out on. Look: you saw me bare, thrashed with that horrid rubber thing, yet you whine about a little spanking? God, I’m just a little girl” she said with a wry laugh.
It took me a nano-second to see this was a no- brainer. She’d never handed out a tanning before, so what damage could she do? Plus, let’s be frank, I had an erection a cat couldn’t scratch. These days I am all top and I’ve spanked many many ladies, but even now top or no top I’d lie across the slim beautiful thighs of a woman this beautiful, and present my bottom to her with gladness.
My brain whirled, I had an idea. I told her that I would agree to take her punishment, but afterwards I should have a very small payback on her behind because she didn’t have the authority to punish me. She argued that she was doing me a favour, that I needed to present a red bum or else return to see the dreaded Lorna. In turn I argued that if I were to be thrashed it would be less embarrassing to be dealt with Lorna. She counter argued that she would not hit as hard and that I “would enjoy it.”
That clenched the argument for me. My heart was pounding, I had a funny steely taste in my mouth, and I was hard as a rock. All I could think was I am practically seventeen, virtually an adult, and I am about to be spanked, slippered or whatever by a fifteen year old girl. A very beautiful girl, younger than me yet in so many ways older and wiser. Daughter of a dour miserable harridan of a Scotswoman, sister of a sadistic mean mouthed dried up bitch who got her jollies beating people but who hid behind “duty” as her reason. Tall, slim, friendly, knowing….oh dear, I fear I was besotted.
I put my shoulders back, stood straighter, said “OK, let’s do it. I walked over to the coffee table and was preparing to bend.” “No no” she said, “over here. She sat down on that old leather settee and patted her thighs with each hand. “Come on, over my lap.” As I walked over and gently lowered myself across her my main thought was I hope she doesn’t feel this erection. I think she did because she parted her thighs slightly as I lay across her. This gave me space for my hard on and then my thought was oh please don’t fasten those thighs on it cos I WILL come. Inevitable. All I had on was my old trackie bottoms, no underwear, but I was totally excited and in no fear at all from the hand spanking she obviously had in mind. Unless the devious girl had already hidden an implement there. Her little hand stroked each buttock briefly. Then she smacked me first on the right buttock then the left. Not hard, but not not soft. Firmly, I would say. She then proceeded to smack away, probably twenty maybe thirty smacks on each side, firm but not forcefully. Did it hurt? No, it was divine. A little sting but oh so sensual. She then paused, said “OK, let’s have these down. She tugged my trackies down and I kicked off my sandals and using my feet pushed them right off. The same followed on the bare bottom. She didn’t hit hard at all but seemed to be enjoying herself, as was I. After a couple of minutes of this mild spanking she said “well this is very nice Tom but I don’t think I have what it takes to make an impression. I think I need a little help. Stand up please.” She had me lie face down on the couch. I didn’t ask her what she was doing, I’d surrendered to her. She wasn’t brutal or mean like her sister, but she was set on a course and I was happy to go along with it. She asked me to raise my bottom up and slid a couple of cushions under my hips. I asked her what she was doing: she told me to be quiet and trust her. She went out and when she returned I was horrified to see she was carrying her mother’s nasty crook-handled cane. I opened my mouth to protest, what, a mild hand spanking to a full blooded bare arse caning? She put her finger to her lips and went “Shush. I asked you to trust me. Will you trust me?” I thought a moment, and then nodded. Funny, I did trust her. Or was trust another word for lust? I’ve been through decades since then, had many experiences good bad and indifferent, but I have NEVER wanted anyone the way I wanted her that moment. So, I lay back down across the cushions, my unprotected rear thrust in the air. I turned my head to watch her, in all her glowing beauty. She smiled at me. Lovingly. Swished the cane through the air a couple of times. What a scary sound. Then without warning she flicked her wrist and it crashed down across my backside. I supposed it hurt but in that state of sexual excitement pain truly does turn to pleasure. I didn’t like the way it sort of wrapped round me and the tip dug into my hip in a nasty way. I told her she’d done this and she was just so apologetic. She stood a little bit further back and aimed more carefully. Same flick of the wrist, same thud across the ass followed by a stinging sensation that was awful and beautiful at the same time. “How was that, darling?” she said. “Better, much more accurate, no wrap round, perfect really” says I, in my drug-like stupor where pain had become pleasure, punishment reward, and submission a sign of love. “Could you take it a little harder my love?” “Darling? My love? “ Shit, she could have cut off my head at that point I wouldn’t have felt a thing. “Jilly, sweet, as hard as you want.” I turned to look at her. Her face was aglow, her mouth wide open, she was panting and her pupils were dilated like she were drugged. She breathed deeply then swiped the cane down hard across my ass. Then again. Brief pause. Another, harder still. “That’s five. One more. Put your face down on the couch, don’t look please. I did. I heard her pace backward and forward across the room. As she walked she swished the cane through the air. It made its terrible sound and I found I wanted that last stroke; I was practically yearning for it. I heard her footsteps come back toward me. She tapped me a couple of times across my ass with that swishy implement, paused, then must have raised it high. I head its noise as it came sweeping down through the air. There was a very loud crack and I felt the impact across my buttocks, but there was no pain. Nothing . Not for one, two seconds. And then ohmigod it was like a red hot poker had been laid over my bottom. It hurt and yet the pain was over ridden by the erotic sensation of it. I groaned, then felt her soft lovely little hand caress my bottom. She rubbed it back and forth, very lightly, very gently. “You were very brave my love. I hope I’ll be as brave when you cane me.” With these words I sprang to attention, my hips raised to accomodate the sudden swelling below. She tapped me oh so gently on my ass and putting one hand on each hip she gently rolled me over. She bent forward and gave me a little kiss on the lips, then swinging her leg across she straddled me on that sofa. She had nothing on under that little skirt. Nothing got in the way as she lowered herself onto my hardness. She was soaking wet and I slipped into her effortlessly. She moved up and down once, maybe twice, and we both came together in a huge shuddering climax that seemed to go on forever. Then she slumped down on me, I wrapped my arms around her. I hugged her tightly, gave her little kisses on her face, her neck, her ears. And started to think about how it would be when I warmed her ass with a gentle spanking. And then caned her.

A few words about this story if I may. Usual disclaimer:. It’s fiction. The characters are fictional except for the three girls: they are not. Lorna, Jillian her cow mother and little freckly Jane are real. The mother did send Lorna to bed with no tea and she did go up later with a cane. Often the cause was Jillian’s tittle tattling and trouble-making. Lorna and I were the same age, both eleven when we met and became friends. I loved spanking and was always trying to get spanking games going. Once, under some tit for tat thing, I got her to whack me with the rubber shoe described in the story.. She gave me a half-hearted swipe. Unhappy with that I pulled down shorts and bent over the arm of a chair, presenting a bare behind. The whack she gave me was the hardest I’ve felt in my life, it was agony!!!! That was the end of that, but it must have planted a seed. A few days later we were playing in a tent that her dad had, bizarrely, put up in the garage. Why not on the lawn I know not, anyway, it was in the garage. Anyway, she suggested a game. I was a naughty boy scout and she was the scout mistress or whatever. I’d been sent to her for discipline. I think what had happened a few nights before had got her thinking, and she liked the idea. I was excited too but my motivation was to spank HER. If I got spanked as a way into that, then that was fine. I put this to her, that she would have to reciprocate, and she was happy with that. I popped out and quietly locked the door from the garage to the house. Then I came back, into the tent. I kneeled in front of my playmate and unfastened my shorts. Pulled them down, my underpants too. Then I lay across her lap. I remember to this day how exciting it was. At this point came a banging and a “what are you doing in there?” Nothing mum, door unlocked, that was the end of that. It never came up again, shortly after that Lorna and I grew apart, different friends etc etc. One of the abiding disappointments of my life, though I have a sneaking feeling I would never have got to give the reciprocal spanking.

Anyway, the motivation for this story. When I was about sixteen and Gillian fourteen, (she was starting to look interesting but nothing like as nice as in the story,) she initiated a conversation with me. She remarked that she remembered seeing me across her mother’s knee for a spanking. This had never happened though I knew the old cow would have been more than happy. I didn’t know what to say, though I was tempted, I remember, to say “bollocks but I have been over your sister’s knee.” That would have shook her up for sure. With the wisdom of hindsight I realise now she was interested in spanking and was looking to explore that. How dim I was., Even as a confirmed top I have often wondered what it would have been like, as a sixteen year old boy, to lie across that slightly younger girl and feel her hand smack down on my youthful buttocks. Missed opportunity or pure fantasy?
Missed opportunity I think.
PS If freckly Jane M****s should read this, thanks for my first proper kiss and I bet you never dreamed how I fantasised about spanking your cute little ass.