shoe shopping gone bad (a memory)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
otkok3

shoe shopping gone bad (a memory)

Post by otkok3 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:01 am

It was Saturday afternoon and I was pleased to be arriving home early after
being told to expect a late night and was expecting the house to be as clean as
my pressed white dress shirt. Megan had canceled plans to at long last clean up the
mess she had made over a two week period.

I entered the back door and to my surprise the kitchen was still a mess- as I
looked around it became clear the house had not been touched. Then I noticed a
large shopping bag on the table with four shoe boxes in it and a fifth one on
the floor, opened and empty.

"Megan!" I shouted, and shortly she pranced carefreely into the kitchen in her tight
little jeans and new sandels. I told her that I thought we had an agreement
that she was to stay home and clean today. She told me that Susie had called to
tell her of this really "cool" shoe sale and it was just toooo good to pass up.
When I admonished her, she gave me a "whatever" look and told me it was ok- To
make matters worse. I discovered she had paid for the shoes on a credit card I
had given her for an emergency. Needless to say, I was more than a little miffed
and realized I had been far too lenient about setting boundaries for little Miss
Megan.

With a determined tone, I ordered Megan to take off the sandels and put them back
in the box. We were taking a trip to return all the shoes and when we returned,
there'd be a little business to to attend to. She did not acccept this news well
at all, stomping her foot and throwing a mini tantrum and telling me this just
wasn't fair and that she'd be embarrassed to return the shoes and that she just
had to keep them please, please, please, blah, blah, blah. I remember just
standing there with my arms folded as she dug herself deeper and deeper in
trouble. I told her if she were finished now it was time to go, grabbed the
shopping bag, and led her by the arm to the car. Megan continued whining all the
way to the mall. In retrospect, she was so focused on those damn shoes that I
don't even think she heard the part about "business" to be taken care of.

We arrived at the mall and entered the scene of Megan's crime. I had Megan identify the sales lady, an attractive tall middle-aged lady in a short navy skirt and smart boots. I informed her that Megan was returning all five pair of shoes and had something to tell her. A seething Megan said I was making her return them. I told
Megan to tell her why and what she was supposed to be doing today and how she had paid for them. A very embarrassed Megan did so and when the saleslady had completed the paper work, I thanked her and apologized for the trouble that Megan had caused her and told her Megan would be punished. As Megan walked away briskly, the saleslady gave me a little smile and wink.

As we drove home, Megan finally broke the silence by saying that returning the
shoes was punishment enough and she didn't need to be grounded. I told her I
wasn't planning to ground her. She seemed confused and reminded me I had
mentioned punishment in the store and asked what was up.

"Well let's put it this way, Megan If I were you, I wouldn't plan any activities
that involved sitting tonight". Megan looked shocked and said "no way" she was too old and hadn't been spanked since she was ten and I wouldn'd dare and she'd call the police if I tried and she hated me and she wished she had never come to stay with me and this was the worst day of her life, etc. Silence finally fell, and
Megan was tight-lipped and angry all the way home, though one time I glanced over and caught what seemed like a worried look as she bit the side of her lip.

Well, if I wasn't sure what Megan was thinking, I knew what I was. I was trying to
decide whether to drape her over the back of the sofa and use a strap on her or
put her over my knee and just give it to her good with my hand, bare bottomed.
Both methods had been effective with my twins, Sarah and Janie, now juniors in
college. I remembered that the last time I had spanked Janie, I did so over my
knee and remember her literally hopping about the den like a rabbit clutching
her bottom when I had let her up (a pretty good endorsement for the traditional
method)

As we pulled into the driveway, I noticed Megan begin to fidget. We parked and as we entered the house, I said "OK Megan, to the den and don't make me drag you!" I grasped her arm, closed my ears to her stammering and led the way. Once there, I walked Megan to the middle of the room and told her not to move a muscle. I grabbed the straight backed chair from the desk and placed it directly facing her. I sat on the chair and loosened my tie and calmly rolled up my sleeve. Megan's demeanor had changed dramatically- the sass was gone and she looked white as a ghost and her chest was beginning to heave. I wondered if she was going to faint. I announced that it was time for her to learn a little lesson (I might have said "pay the piper"-I don't remember). i remember her lookinhg directly at me, very contrite, and saying 'p...p..lease- I..I... am reallly sorry-- p..please,
p..please don't" I looked at her firmly and as I gestured with my hand, I said
"pants down, Megan,- right now." Something in my stare must have told her I meant business and she complied with only slight hesitation. I ordered her over my lap and am sure had to guide/force her in this. She started apologizing and begging. I think I might have said something like "too little, too late". She was wearing a very snug pair of white panties, and I decided to leave them up for now. I allowed about 15 seconds to pass by and then began spanking her with only medium light swats, just enough to make a little noise. I remember wanting her to feel this was a true punishment and not just a response to my anger- I figured the
longer it took the better. I realize by beginning her spanking this way, she
might have the impression that maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I continued with
the light swats until I had reached maybe fifteen to twenty and she began to
shift about a little- then I increased the force slowly, swatting each cheek
alternately- Megan's shifting turned to more of a pronounced wiggle and I think she announced that it hurt and that that was enough. At that point, I remember pausing, and pulling her panties down past her knees (to a very vocal protest and kicking of her feet and legs). I knew it was show time. I rested my hand on
her bare bottom for what must have seemed an eternity for. She tightened her
bottom and stiffened. I was in no hurry and wanted Megan to remember this for a
long time. The first smack to her bare little bottom was the sharpest yet followed by many more of equal weight. One thing I remembered about spanking the twins was the noise it made- almost like firecrackers- sort of an added soundtrack to the punishment! Now Megan was beginning to lose control and howl for real and begging me over and over to stop and that she would never disobey again, etc. I learned a long time ago that promises made by teenage girls in the middle of a spanking were meaningless for all the obvious reasons. Megan's bottom was turning quite a shade of red and I imagined it was in some pain (I overheard Sarah one time telling Janie that it felt like a hundred bee stings). By her sobbing, I knew it what time to wrap things up. I paused again. I said "now do you understand why your cousins know how to behave?" It was really a rhetorical
question, but I saw Megan's head nodding. As I always did with my girls, I ended the spanking with about a dozen very rapid short swats, and lifted a by then hysterical Megan to her feet and ordered her to her room. I remember her also hopping a bit as she literally ran from the room clutching her bottom. Her jeans
and poor panties had ended up wrapped around her ankles.

I could hear her crying in her room well past the point that the pain could have
caused it and I figured she was dealing with her teenage emotions. When I was
sure she had collected herself, I would go to her and discuss the events of the
day. For now, experience told me she just needed to be alone.

the end

spanking69

Re: shoe shopping gone bad (a memory)

Post by spanking69 » Mon May 09, 2011 3:00 am

excellent story