Getting Caught up *Fantasy* M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ladyaryana

Getting Caught up *Fantasy* M/f

Post by ladyaryana » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 pm

This was written for someone based on he doesn't like my eating habits, so since I promised him a story written just for him, here is part one.

Lady Aryana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a rough few weeks, Daddy had been working long hours, and many days, which left Marie to most of the packing. This in turn got her back into her old habits which she knew would catch up to her but at the time she simply wasn't worried about it.

After the first week past, she forgot about her punishment date and went on the next week as if everything was normal. Daddy still gave her, her bedtime spanking, and on Monday and Wednesdays she got her maintenance spankings, but it had seemed that for that Friday daddy was working so she had let it slip.

The following Friday, she was in the bedroom, watching a movie, it wasn't to late, she was alone. She had gotten all her work done, and wasn't expecting Daddy for a while, so decided to get in a movie she had wanted to watch while he was working. She heard him call her name, telling her to get into the living room now! She jumped off the bed, hurried into the living room and moved to his side. Daddy pointed to Her corner as he called it, and told her to lower her jeans and panties and wait until told other wise.

She knew better to say anything, as she moved to the corner she undid her pants, Daddy preferred her in dresses, but since he was working, and she was packing she was allowed to were anything she wanted, although now she was thinking a dress might have been a better choice. She allowed the jeans and panties to drops to her ankles, moved her hands to her neck placing her hands under her hair, nose to the corner and waited. She heard Daddy open and shut the front door, she knew where he was going, and felt the butterflies in her stomach start. Her heart was racing, and she felt her breath become faster. She remained in position but she already could feel the sting in her bottom that would soon be there.

After what seemed like forever, she heard Daddy return, then she heard him move a chair into the living room, and a few moments, his deep voice was ordering her to his lap, and to lay over it. She wobbled to his side, laid over his lap, he shifted her slightly placing her in a position to his liking, making sure she would not slid off, and allow him to keep hold of her if he needed to as well.

Then he started to lecture her, asking her if she knew why she was over his lap, she nodded slowly whispering Yes Daddy. He then proceed to ask her why? She told him that she had to amend for her behavior and not following his orders. Good girl now would you like to tell me just why you are being punished? She whispered even more she had not eaten healthy as she was supposed to every day. He swatted her bottom telling her to speak up as he could barely hear her. She gasp more from surprise then pain and quickly stated she had not eaten every day as she was supposed to during the week. Again, he told her she was correct. She felt him reach behind him, then placing two switches in front of her on the floor. She almost started to cry wanting to beg him no, but also knew this would cause him to add if not double what she has coming. He told her that he had not forgotten about last week, so he would also be taking care of last weeks as well. She bit her lip she her not told him how many days she had not eaten last week, and then add this week, she knew her bottom would be very sore, and she would not be sitting comfortable for a while.

Daddy then asked her how many days last week she had not eaten as she should have. She did not want to answer his knowing her bottom would be on fire just from that week. Daddy was not in the mood for her, so when she choose not to respond right away, she felt the sting of his hand coming down on her bottom, she started to kick just as soon as he had started she pleaded for him to please let her answer she was sorry. She knew that this was not part of her punishment the punishment didn't start until the lecture was over, and he knew exactly how many days she had missed. Only after he turned her bottom pink did he stop warning her not to delay again, he asked her once more how many days she had not eaten healthy? She wasted no time in blurting out four days. She could hear the disappointment in the sigh. He then asked her how many days she had went this week without eating healthy, and without delay although with shame in her voice she again repeated four days. She heard him growl before asking what days did she actually eat? She told him Monday and Wednesday and then on Saturday of last week, and Monday Tuesday and Thursday of this week.

She could feel Daddy shaking his head, taking a deep breath. Marie what is the punishment for not eating? Daddy I am to get a switch for each day I do not eat. That is right, and that my dear is eighty swats for the last two weeks, just for the not eating. We haven't even touched on anything else you may have done I haven't been able to deal with.

Yes Sir, she hung her head, she was grateful to be over his lap, felt bad for disappointing his, and didn't want to have to look into his eyes.

Well girl, this is what we will do, since it is so much, you will accept the first 40 without being bound. If you do not remain in position or try to cover yourself, that stroke will not count, and we will do it until you stay in position, and for each one you miss or try to cover we will add two strokes of the strap at the end. Do you understand? Yes Daddy, you could hear the tears in her voice already, but she knew that was her doing, so she was going to accept this no matter what.

After that is done, you will spend your time in the corner nude, after-wards you will be bound, and you will get the next ten, and after each, you will say Thank you, and ask for another? Do you understand?

Yes Sir, was all she could say. She felt like her heart was going to beat right through her chest.

The following ten will be given, and though you will need to say thank you or ask for another, you will say that you will eat every day, and you will not get another stroke until you say it. If it seems to be taking you to long, then I shall just add minutes, not strokes to your punishment on the end. Do you understand?

Marie was almost in tears already and the sting of her first spanking had already worn off, she knew her bottom would be blistered and sore, and Daddy would make sure she would learn her lesson and she would not go this long again for a while without eating. She nodded and said Yes Daddy.

Good, then the last twenty, I will gag you. For the following ten they will be placed very carefully to make sure that your bottom is completely covered. Once I am sure that there is no placed that has been missed, I will leave you to be to think about your last ten. Those will be given the hardest, and due to the fact you know better, and this is not a new rule, I will get a fresh switch, and I will not remove the leaves. You will accept the switching with it, it will be hard and fast. And though you will be bound, you are not to pull as to break position, you make cry, but you are not to beg even though you will be gagged you will not beg through the gag. Am I clear girl?

Marie was in tears and all she would do was nod, she was more upset with herself then anything, She was sure she would be able to take most of it until he said he would get a new switch and leave the leaves on it. This would hurt more then the others did, and though she was going to get just ten, they would be the hardest. Daddy knew she was upset, bringing his hand up, he told her to prepare herself, this was his way of letting her know her punishment was starting, and that from that moment on, everything that they had talked about or she had learned in the past in regards to discipline needed to be followed.

The first strike of his hand burned her tender flesh, and she started to worry about the first forty bites of the switch.