Punky Brewster in white pants?

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Time4a_you_know_what

Punky Brewster in white pants?

Post by Time4a_you_know_what » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Punky Brewster In White Pants?

Well, she doesn’t look exactly like Punky Brewster, but she does have the dark hair, cute freckles, and pigtails. I also don’t think Punky Brewster ever wore tight, white legging pants. I call these the ‘spanking pants’.

What happened so naturally one night became a ritual. I had play spanked her many times before, and eventually introduced a medium sized, over-the-knee wooden paddle to our repertoire (mostly for teasing, threatening, and light paddling). It was this evening that the element of tease became Spanking’s partner in our romance.

She was pestering me through the evening, as she likes to do when in need of attention. Of course I humored her with my half-threatening voice while still trying to accomplish work tasks on my laptop. Honestly, I wouldn’t have taken my own threats serious.

But she persisted. Relentlessly. I started to take a serious tone with her and even stood up and grabbed her wrist, “Do you need a paddling?” I asked with blue eyes of ice.

“No!” she fired back with a glare, “I just want you to play with me.”

“Well you can see I’m doing stuff for work. [Shared silence] You know those bubbles you sit on Samantha?” I asked.

She nodded carefully, knowing what I was going to say next:

“Mr. Paddle is about to bounce ‘em if you don’t cool it. Now please…..”. I couldn’t even finish my sentence. She leaned into me and ran her small hands over my chest.

“I don’t mean to be bad,” she said as her hands lowered to my waist and undid my khakis button. She gave me the saddest ‘I’m sorry’ face as she undid my zipper and let my pants drop to my ankles. Before I knew it, I was leaned against the hallway wall. I became hers at this moment. Powerless to her white pants, she turned around and pressed her tight, white-stretched bubble butt into my boxer briefs. She stayed pressed against me, back arched, for a long silence.

“Samantha, if I get hard, you’re getting paddled,” I threatened. I could almost see the smile on her face through the back of her head as she played her little game: leaning away from me towards the opposite hallway wall, pushing herself off it, and then using my waist to lean her bottom against. It wasn’t long before I was hard. When she felt it, she did turn around and smile.

“Not my fault,” she said as she looked down at her own bubble butt. Then, looking at me with daring eyes she rotated her hips and bottom around so she was standing straight at me. She felt my throbbing shaft between her thumb, index, and middle finger before carefully lowering the waistband of my boxer briefs and taking it out to breathe. A huge smile was painted across her face. “Are you really gonna paddle me?” she asked as she leg go of my warm hard on and twisted her hips around so that my warm shaft grazed the side of her butt.

“Oh my God!” was all I could muster, trying to keep my breathing under control. She faced me again and with her small flat hand she gave my throbbing length a slap.

“You’re so easy.” She said smiling. With her little flat hand, she slapped my shaft again. This time she laughed out loud.

And this time I put myself away, pulled my khakis up, and grabbed her by her wrist. “Time for a paddling,” I said as I began marching her to the bedroom. Serious.

Under a minute, Samantha was sunny-side up over my lap feeling the wooden paddle on her buns. One bubble right after the other, feeling the heavy wood. Samantha always got spanked in her room with the door closed. Had someone been standing out in the hallway, they would have heard the *perfect* paddle strike, and then the “oww” immediately after each paddle landing. If you listened real close, you could probably make out some of the scolding: “You want to tease?”……followed by a *perfect paddle POP* to one of those bubbles…….followed by her “owww”.

Don’t have too much sympathy for Samantha, my lap was humid and moist afterward. She rubbed her “spanking pants” in the corner while I teased her about rubbing the very thing that got her in trouble. “Next time you want a rubbing, just wear those pants missy. I’ll make sure you have a reason to rub them.”

hunneeb

Re: Punky Brewster in white pants?

Post by hunneeb » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 pm

This is a great story :) please post more.

longtimespank

Post by longtimespank » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Great writing, Mr Bun Bouncer, a pleasure to read! I can hear the spanks coming through the screen. :)

Time4a_you_know_what

Post by Time4a_you_know_what » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Thank you for the kind comments!

sweetansassy

Post by sweetansassy » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:39 pm

OMG Sir. I loved it. And your scolding, which is always a major part of it for me. Can't wait to read more Sir.