THE FORBIDDEN PARTY.......CHAPTER ONE

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sweetansassy

THE FORBIDDEN PARTY.......CHAPTER ONE

Post by sweetansassy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

At the request of a close friend here, I’ve finally decided to post a few of my own spanking stories……..all of which were written many years ago…….and the context of which, derive from r/l experiences dating back to quite a few years before that even……….many years to be exact. Eventually my writing endeavors progressed to pounding out an actual novel, a murder mystery, followed up with a sequel to it; neither of which I’ve attempted to have published as of yet, however………as they are still in the “fine-tuning” stages after a year and a half. LOL……..but……at some point I reckon I’m gonna have to just leave them alone and call them a “book”. Otherwise I’m gonna spend the rest of my life “fine-tuning” them to death, and as a result, end up selfishly cheating them out of the glorious honor and prestige of taking up permanent residence on the shelf in some literary agent's closet, along with the other 25,000 pieces of work by the thousands of other aspiring authors who took the first step, and braved the endless, and often, emotional hours, not to mention.... mind, heart, and soul wrenching pains.... of trying to turn a jumbled mass of collective thoughts and ideas into something that even remotely takes on the semblance of a literary creation.
Anyway………with that said……..I’d like to start with a brief introduction into the basics, and basis, behind the stories I‘ve decided to post. The first one dates back to my first adult spanking when I was just 21.
Michael…….who I can actually say was probably the first real true love of my life………and in many ways will probably always be the ONLY real true love of my life…….is the “Hero”.... if you will....of each of the stories.
I met Michael, who was 28 at the time, through a close mutual friend, Tracy. I….having just turned 21 not long after, was your typical… self-centered, self-attentive, self-serving, and just generally full of herself, lil brat, with the …. “I’m grown, I’m an adult, and dadgummit I’m gonna do WHAT I want, WHEN I want, HOW and WHERE I want, and you can’t stop me, or do a flipping thing about it!!!” attitude. Of course we all know the WHY factor is redundant here, since 21 yr olds don’t need a reason WHY, other than…….just because I want to!!! (And I truly mean no offense to any of you here..........it's a wonderful age, and quite often, I'd give anything to be there again. Smiles.)
(Anyway.....y’all know the type. We‘ve all met her ……at least once or twice………..and……..ok…. come on…….be honest girls…….a lot of you have been her………(giggles………..and some of us still are). I know MY stubborn streak, and tantrum tendancies will probably outlive me, and reincarnate themselves in the first self-centered, self-attentive, self-serving, and just generally full of herself lil brat they come across, and feel is capable of carrying on the well-honed, time-perfected, and time-honored trait that only the true brat knows how to pull off convincingly.)

Anywayyyy………Tracy and I had been life-long neighbors years before, and despite the age difference, had always remained the closest of friends. Tracy‘s boyfriend, Rick, and Michael, had been best friends since they‘d first successfully mastered the ‘big-boy-potty’, and the three were part of a long-time, tight-knit little group of 26 - 28 year old couples. All except for Michael, who, four months prior to our meeting, had called it quits with his high school sweetheart, Elaine, having finally had enough of her cheating, lying, and underhanded ways.

Tracy and I ran into Michael at McDonald's one day, following an afternoon of shopping at a nearby Mall. (I could probably write a whole chapter on how smitten I was with this rugged, muscular, tall-dark-and-handsome “older man“…………….and how smitten he was with ……….as Tracy later told me he put it………"that little angel with the incredible green-eyes, and that gorgeous mane that all but covers the sweetest little bubble-butt I think I‘ve ever seen".)

Ok………..moving ahead a few months………I've now turned 21, and I don't know who was happier.......me, because I'm now an adult, and can do WHAT I want, WHEN I want, WHERE and HOW I want, yadda, yadda, yadda, etc., etc., etc.,........Michael, because He can now finally ask me out without of the fear of going to jail....or LOL....poor Rick and Tracy, who had all but reached the point of threatening to strangle us both if they had to endure one more day of listening to, and putting up with, our incessant whining, moaning and groaning, and crying about how the day we will finally be able to be together will never get here.

(moving ahead a little further)......Michael and I have now been a couple for just under two months, 3 weeks of that, having actually been spent living together in His two story, 75 year old farmhouse in the country, and though He's never actually laid a hand on my bottom at this point......well, not in a disciplinary manner anyway......getting it through my hard head that..... in His house, I DID have rules I was expected to obey, that I WAS NOT gonna just do.....WHAT I wanted, WHEN I wanted, WHERE and HOW I wanted, as I'd assumed I would be able to do once I became an adult.....had more than once pushed Michael's patience nearly to the boiling point.
You see.........to Michael's way of thinking, and to most of the other Guys in His little circle of friends as well,.......most women are just little girls in grown up bodies, no matter what their age, and usually end up having to be reminded of that on one level or another from time to time.

And I was about to find this out.......in ways that changed my life forever.

Hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE:

"WHAT??!! But Michaelllll.........this weekend is Tim and Debbie's party!!! You can't work this weekend!! You know how much I've been looking forward to this!! And everybody's gonna be there. It's gonna be soooo much fun!!"
"I know baby, and I'm sorry. I really am. But I didn't find out until just today that the job's been moved up. And you know how some of these jobs go, sweetheart. The contractor's on a tight deadline, and he was pretty specific about needing to get it completed this weekend."
Michael owned and operated a successful construction company, and I knew he'd contracted out-of-town work before, but in the nearly two months we'd been together all of his jobs had been local, or at the most, in the nearby communities.
"Well, just explain to him that you just can't do it THIS weekend. I mean...if he wants you to do it bad enough, he'll just have to understand. And if he doesn't, then.....oh well.......it's not like you have trouble getting jobs Michael."
I knew that deep, impatient sigh that immediately followed only too well. I'd heard it plenty of times in the past few weeks. And it usually meant one thing. His mind was set, and no amount of begging and pleading was going to change it. But this was going to be the party of the year. A huge barbecue at Tim's lake house. AND......the first real party since I became of legal drinking age. And I wasn't gonna just let this go. No way. Not that easily.
Michael reached out, placing his hands firmly on each of my shoulders, forcing me to face him. "Listen to me. I know how important this party was to you sweetie, but this job is too important to pass up. If things go like I expect they will, this could mean big business opportunities for me. For us. And not just with this company. This guy's got a lot of major connections. I've been trying to hook up with this company for months, and I'm not gonna take the chance on blowing it all over some party. I'm sorry baby, but that's just the way it is."
He leaned down to plant a little kiss on my forehead, but I was too upset and disappointed to be appeased, and wrenched my shoulders angrily from his grasp.
"Ohhh dadgummit Michael!!!", I sighed deeply, stomping over to plop angrily down on the sofa, my arms folded tightly across my chest, earning me a stern sideways glance from across the room.
"Don't start, young lady. You know if I could re-schedule it I would. And you know I was looking forward to the party as much as you are. But it can't be helped, honey. And that's all there is to it."
"Welllll," I shot back, bottom lip stuck out. "But it's just not gonna be the same if you're not there. This was gonna be our first real party together Michael, and.....well.......," I blew out a heavy sigh, "....it's just not gonna be the same going by myself is all."
I pretended not to notice the eyes immediately fixed in my direction, and kept my own focused on the thumbnail that suddenly required my full attention.
"Uhh...excuse me?? You certainly don't think I'm gonna let you go by yourself do you?"
I blinked over at him in mock disbelief. "Well, of course I'm still going. I mean......just because you can't go, doesn't mean I can't. I mean....all our friends are gonna be there, so it's not like I'll be with a bunch of strangers or anything. And I AM 21 now, so it's not like I'm going to be drinking illegally or anything. And.....noooo.....," I continued quickly before he could interrupt, "I'm not gonna try to drive home after drinking......I'll just have Rick and Tracy come by and pick me up, and I'll just ride to the party with them. And then I'll just either have them bring me home, or I'll just stay at their house for the night. So you don't have to worry about anything. I'll be just fine. I promise."
Uh-oh........there's that look again.
"Yes, I'll know you'll be just fine......because you're little butt's gonna be right here at home. Now I know how bad you wanted to go sweetheart, and as much as I hate that this job situation screwed it up, you're just gonna have to be a big girl, and try to understand. Sometimes things don't always work out like we want them to, and there's not always a lot we can do about it. But that's just the way it is sometimes."
My mock disbelief was now not so mock, and I stared at him incredulously. "You've got to be kidding me!!! You mean you actually expect me to just sit here all by myself alllll weekend, and be bored out of my mind, while everybody else is having a fabulous time at the lake???!! That is sooo unfair Michael!! I'm 21 for pete's sake!! I'm not a baby. And I'm old enough to go to some stupid party with all our friends!! I mean....if you and I weren't together I'd be going to parties by myself......so what's the difference??"
"The difference, young lady, is that we ARE together, and I know some of the people that are probably going to be there, and I don't want you anywhere near them, unless I'm with you. Now I know you're not happy about it, and I'm sorry, I truly am, but you are NOT going, and that's final!! So you might as well just get it through that stubborn little head of yours right now, and be done with it."
My bottom lip began to quiver, and the tears began to sting the underneath of my eyelids. "But...."
Michael made his way across the room, squatted down in front of me, his elbows resting on his knees, and took my hands gently in his. "Aww baby. I know how disappointed you are about all this, but....tell you what....let me just see how things look like they're gonna go once I get to the job site..........and if it looks like the crew can handle things on their own, I'll try to leave about noon Saturday, and make the two hour drive home so we can make it to the party by late afternoon. Ok??"
But as my face instantly lit up, he quickly moved to caution me, "BUT.....no promises, sweetie.....I'll just have to see what things look like when I get there Friday afternoon. And if it ends up that I can't leave, then I promise.........I'll plan something special for next weekend to make it up to you. Promise."

But by the next day, I had made up my mind that I was going to that party...with or without Michael.
Period.
No if, ands, or buts about it... and already had Tracy, working on how to keep Rick, and the rest of the guys, quiet.
At least until afterwards.
And I'd deal with that part when the time came. I mean......what's the worst that can happen? Oh he'd undoubtedly be pissed off, maybe even for several days, and there might even be a little cussing and yelling.......although I'd never known him to yell......but then all would be just fine again. And most importantly..........I won't have missed out on what's probably gonna be the party of the year.
But..... I had to get there first. Which meant Tracy and I had some pretty hefty planning and scheming to do..........

"Trust me," Tracy grinned smugly, over lunch at one of the little local diners the next day, "I've known Michael a long time, and once he sees that nothing happened, and that Rick and I kept an eye out to make sure you didn't get gobbled up by one of the big bad wolves he's talking about that will be there, everything will be fine. I mean, come on....you think Rick's actually gonna wanna try to explain something like that to him."
"That's what worries me. Convincing Rick to go along with this whole thing in the first place. And....all the other guys too. Cuz I'm sure they're all gonna being talking about it at their weekly poker game tomorrow night."
Tracy laughed, the cute little twinkle in her eye accented by the quick little wiggle of her eyebrows, "You just leave Rick to me, sweetie. And, as for everybody else........well.......they're not gonna know until we show up with you, and how're they gonna know that Michael didn't suddenly change his mind at the last minute?"
I couldn't help but giggle, in spite of the gnawing apprehension I was feeling deep in my gut. Being sneaky could be soooo much fun sometimes. Especially when you had backup.

By the time Friday rolled around, the day of Michael's departure, Tracy had managed to use her wily charms, both in the bedroom, and otherwise,.....but mostly in the bedroom......to convince Rick to keep quiet, and go along with our little plan. My job through it all, we'd decided, was simply to keep up the pouting act convincingly enough, for Michael's sake. In the less than two months that we'd been together, he'd managed to get a pretty good handle on what to expect out of me in most situations. And I knew anything less than a five-star performance, would most assuredly spark a hint of suspicion in his mind. A big hint.
But standing on the front porch later that afternoon, waving as he pulled out of the drive, I was feeling pretty dadgummed proud of myself.
And relieved.
I'd done it!! I'd managed to get through the whole week, playing more and more on Michael's sympathies with each passing day, until I could tell the guilt was practically eating him up. So much in fact, that the evening before I'd felt pretty sure at one point that he'd been just about to give in, and agree to let me go. And then again just now, before turning and heading across the lawn toward his truck, as he peered gently down into my "sad" eyes.
"I'm sorry this job screwed up the weekend baby. And like I said, I promise I'll come up with some way to make it up to you when I get back. Ok?"
I nodded softly, blew out the heaviest sigh I could muster, and pasted on the most pathetic little pout I could conjure up. Turning now to scurry back inside, making a beeline for the phone, I felt a little grin tugging at the corners of my mouth. But inwardly, I cringed ever so slightly at those final words of warning, still ringing in my ears.
"Ok sweetheart, be a good girl while I'm gone, and I'll be home before you know it."

sweetansassy

Re: THE FORBIDDEN PARTY.......CHAPTER ONE

Post by sweetansassy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 pm

As an avid reader of novels.......and as I mentioned above, having now written two novels myself......one thing I've learned is..........the key element to keeping a reader turning the pages is not to add the fizz to the juice too soon.........sooooo...........hope y'all will stay tuned for chapter two, in which I learn that the "justice" system doesn't lie only with our uniformed enforcers just because your now grown. Thanks for reading.........will post more ASAP!!!!

longtimespank

Post by longtimespank » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Good read! Looking forward to reading the next part! :)

AttitudeAdjuster49

Post by AttitudeAdjuster49 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:27 am

great first chapter.......keep posting.....

sweetansassy

Re: THE FORBIDDEN PARTY.......CHAPTER TWO

Post by sweetansassy » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Late the following afternoon, the day of Tim and Debbie's lake party, I paced restlessly in front of the huge picture window that looked out across the front lawn, waiting for Rick's white Chevy pickup to come rambling down the long gravel lane. It was now nearly 3 pm, and there'd been no word from Michael, which must have meant he hadn't been able to get away, like he'd promised he'd try to do.

But a short while later, I blinked, puzzled, surprised to see, not Rick's pickup pulling down the long drive, but Tracy's jeep. What in the world?? Had something happened to the pickup?

Grabbing my pocketbook, and scurrying out across the lawn, I saw that the jeep held but one lone passenger. Tracy.

"Change of plans," she giggled as I climbed in. "I came up with a brilliant plan, to keep Rick from going off when he sees me pull up at the lake with you."

I blinked, wide-eyed, "You mean, he doesn't even know I'm coming????"

"No," she grinned sheepishly. "When I tried to bring the subject up last night, he flat out wouldn't even consider it." She wrinkled her nose, and bobbled her head back and forth, and I couldn't help giggle as she replayed the conversation of the previous evening in her best "Rick" impersonation, "....absolutely not!! So you can just get it through your head right now Tracy Lynn. Michael was very adamant that he did not want her at that party, unless he could be there to keep an eye on her. End of subject. And I don't want to hear another word about it!!"

"What??!! Keep an eye on me???" I shook my head, blew out an exasperated sigh. "Damn his ass. Is he ever gonna stop treating me like a flipping little girl??? Geeeeeeez!!!!"

Tracy nodded. "I know. That was my reaction too." But then she grinned........"I reckon one of these days Rick'll finally learn, that what Tracy wants, Tracy's gonna take on hell and high-water to get."

I laughed.

"But," she continued, her expression suddenly turning serious, "when you called just a little bit ago and told me about that prowler you saw lurking around our here last night, well......I mean.......there was just absolutely NO way I could go off, and just leave you out here like a sitting duck, now could I??""

I blinked, and frowned, confused. "What??? Prowler??"

And then I burst into giggles, as she winked with a mischievous little grin.

"OMG!!! Tracy, that's genious!!!"

Oddly enough, Rick didn't seem to share my sentiment. "Tracy, so help me......," he shook his head, with his hands on his hips. And then, with a point of the finger, he informed her that they were most definitely gonna deal with this when they got home later.

And then turning the pointed finger to me, "And the first time I find you not glued to Tracy's side, little lady, and have to come looking for you, we're all leaving immediately, and there WILL be a call put in to Michael. You got that?"

I nodded quickly, crossing my heart, followed by a raised open palm. "I promise."

Giving us each a last sideways glance, he shook his head, and headed back across the yard to the group of men setting up the wood pile for the bonfire later.

Casting an uncertain glance in Tracy's direction, I shook my head. "I don't think he bought the prowler bit."

She grinned, and shrugged. "Maybe not......but you're still here aren't you??"

I laughed.

"Come on," she giggled, linking her arm through mine, "there's got to be a couple of beers floating around out here somewhere with our names on them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not really sure how long we'd been there, when Tracy announced that she had to run to the jeep to get another pack of cigarettes. Glancing around quickly, in search of Rick, I reminded her that he was going to be furious if he found me by myself, and that I'd probably better go with her, just to be on the safe side. To which she simply laughed, and rolled her eyes.

"Oh hell, Rick's probably off down at the lake with a bunch of the other guys checking out Tim's new boat. It'll be fine sweetie. The jeep's just right over there. Just stay here by the fire with everybody else, and I'll be back in two minutes."

I made my way around to the other side of the bonfire to stand with Debbie and Marcy while I waited on Tracy to return. When, after what was probably about 5 minutes, she hadn't come back, I peered through the darkness toward the jeep, and saw no sign of her. Dadgummit Tracy!! Where the hell did you disappear to?? If Rick comes back and finds me here by myself, we're both dead.

After what I would guess was probably another 10 minutes, I finally decided I'd probably better go hunting her. No doubt she'd run into an old friend or something, and was probably knee-deep in conversation by now. And knowing Tracy, if that was the case, it'd be another 30 minutes before she even remembered me. Besides that, I had to pee.

Making my way around the yard, keeping a constant eye out for Rick as well, I finally headed inside the house. My beer-laden bladder wasn't going to be patient much longer, and as I hadn't seen any sign of Tracy outside, I was betting she might have slipped off in there.

But upon exiting the bathroom, and making a quick search of the various groups spread out throughout the house, I was beginning to get a little concerned. I mean.....it wasn't that I was worried that something might have happened to her......but more like I was kinda worried about what was gonna happen if Rick should suddenly pop up.

Deciding to check the jeep, in the event that maybe she'd gotten side-tracked before ever making it to get cigarettes, I headed back outside, and off in that direction.

Well hell. Still no Tracy.

Leaning against the hood of the jeep, I sighed, now beginning to grow just a little irritated.Allright Tracy, dadgummit. Where the hell are you???!!!

Having decided that it was probably best just to head back to the fire, and wait for her there.....as, for all I knew she might have finally made it back there, and was wondering where I had gotten off to.....I turned, and started in that direction, when a tall figure suddenly stepped in front of me.

"Well hey there, cutie-pie."

My heart practically jumped out of my chest.......until I realized it was just Eddie.

"OMG Eddie," I laughed, clutching at my chest, "You scared the hell out of me."

He grinned. "Sorry. I just got here a second ago. Saw you standing over here when I pulled up, and thought I'd come over, and say hey." Glancing around, his grin widened a bit. "So where's your body guard? I can't believe he let you wander away from the protective masses all by yourself like this."

I giggled a little.

Michael and Eddie had never been what you would call each other's biggest fan. And even less so since Michael had caught him and Elaine together.
And then, not long after we'd started dating, Michael and I had met a few of the crowd at a nightclub, and Eddie, who just happened to be Debbie's cousin, was also there.

And then over the course of the evening, Eddie had made more than one pass at me, when he thought Michael wasn't looking. And before the night was over, Michael had made a point of letting Eddie know, in no uncertain terms, that if he knew what was good for him, he'd keep his distance. And to me....well.....let's just say........that I was to steer clear of him at all times. He said he didn't trust the "scumbag" any further than he could spit on him. I personally, had always thought Eddie was pretty nice actually, but since he was such a thorn in Michael's side, I usually tried to avoid Eddie at all costs.

"Michael's not here," I explained. "He had to work out of town this weekend. So I came with Tracy....who I seem to have lost somewhere at the moment."

"Well, it's sounds like I got here just in time then. Can't have a sweet little thing like you running around out here in the dark all by herself like this."

I giggled again, but knew I'd probably better get back up by the fire with everybody else. I knew Michael was already probably not gonna be very happy with me for coming to the party in the first place. Being seen standing out here in the dark with Eddie, well......I figured that would probably be pushing it a bit much.

"Well......I reckon I'd better go see if I can find Tracy. Nice to see you again Eddie."

I hadn't taken more than just a step or two in the direction of the fire, when Eddie reached out and grabbed my arm, whirling me back around to face him. The unexpected momentum sent me stumbling a bit, in my more than slightly inebriated state, and I found myself suddenly locked tightly in his arms.

"Well, now that's not a very sociable way to act to an old friend who just got here," Eddie grinned down at me........... just before his mouth came crushing down onto mine.

I immediately began to struggle against him, desperately trying to evade his mouth and tongue that had now planted themselves firmly onto the side of my neck. "Eddie stop it!!! Let me gooo!!!" This merely brought forth a cruel laugh, as he pulled me tighter against him with one arm, roughly shoving the other down between my legs. "Oh yeah. Show me what you got baby. I like it rough."

"Eddie stopppppppppp!!!!! Let me goooooooooo dammit!!!!"

I began pounding my fists against him, trying vehemently to get loose, and my protests had now become tearful cries. Which only brought on another cruel laugh. "You ain't going nowhere girl. It's time that sonofabitchin boyfriend of yours learns he can't keep all the good stuff to himself."

I suddenly felt myself being yanked out of Eddie's arms from behind and shoved aside, turning back just in time to see Eddie go flying to the ground from a hard punch to his jaw by Rick. Tracy threw an arm around my shoulder, pulling me tightly against her, "OMG sweetie..........are you ok honey???", followed by Debbie and Marcy brushing my hair out of my face, and the tears from my cheeks. And it was then that I noticed the crowd beginning to gather around us

But their attention, and mine, was quickly drawn to the scene a few feet away as things immediately began to get very loud, and very physical, with Rick, Tim, and several of the other guys, "depositing" a staggering Eddie, bodily back into his vehicle, with a firm warning to...."get the hell out of here.....you fucking asshole".

After repeatedly assuring everybody that I was fine, and that he hadn't actually hurt me, the crowd began to disperse, little by little, making their way back toward the house and the bonfire. All except Tracy........and a fuming Rick......much to my chagrin.

Oh boy. Here we go. I fully expected that he was gonna have more than just a few choice words to share with Tracy and me. And he did. Mostly for Tracy, but you can be sure I got at least half an ear full as well.

"So which one of you wants to explain how the hell you two got separated?"

"Rick," Tracy began, "I just went to get....."

But he apparently had a sudden change of heart, as he angrily told her to save it for later after they got home. "I want both of you to get your asses up there by that fire, and stay there. And if you know what's good for you, you'd better be stuck to each other like glue if you need to leave the fire for any reason. And I do mean any reason."

He turned to Tracy, "Do I make myself clear??.....Or do I need to be a little more specific??"

I blinked, completely taken aback, as she sighed and mumbled softly, "No Sir. I understand."

Wow. I'd never seen Tracy back down like that. And if it weren't for the effects of the alcohol, coupled with the effects of the scare I'd just undergone from Eddie's mauling, I'd have probably pressed her for some sort of explanation as soon as we were out of earshot from Rick. But, as it was, I just wanted to get back to enjoying the party, and made a mental note to ask her about it the next day.

A couple of hours later, the little sideshow had all but been forgotten, and the biggest part of the crowd had now gathered around the campfire, when I suddenly heard an angry voice from behind me, growling low in my ear. "You've got about two minutes to get your butt in that truck young lady!!"

Whirling around I found myself face to face......well........face to chest, with a none too happy Michael glaring down at me.

Normally, I'd have more than likely sensed the seriousness of the situation immediately, but having probably already had one or two beers too many by that time......... (Ok fine.......about 4 or 5 too many), I squealed excitedly, and threw my arms up around his neck.

"Michael!!.......OMG... you made it!!"

He grabbed my wrists firmly, and peeled them roughly from around his neck. "Don't make me tell you again little girl!!"

"Ohhh Michael," Tracy quickly stepped over, and looped her arm through his, "come on.....don't be mad. Grab you a beer and chill out. It's a great party!!"

Rick, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, shot her a warning look........"Leave it alone Tracy. You're already in enough trouble as it is."

"But Riccckkk.......everything's fi...

"I said....LEAVE IT......ALONE...TRACY!!!"

Turning back to peer up at Michael, I flinched slightly. Even in the dim light of the fire I could clearly see the intense anger flashing in his eyes.

"I told you to MOVE it, young lady!!", he ground out between clenched teeth.

By the time we'd reached the truck, I'd already figured that Rick had probably spouted his big mouth off to Michael about the whole Eddie thing, and decided to stick with Tracy's story about the prowler. Surely he'd have to agree that it would've been way too dangerous for me to stay all the way out there in the country all by myself, with God knows who wandering around out there....especially with the vision of Eddie having his hands all over me now fresh in his mind.

"Michael please......don't be angry......I can expl.........

"Not another word little girl!!! The best thing you can do is sit over there and keep your mouth shut til we get home. You'll have plenty of chances to explain then. Believe me. Because we ARE going to discuss this. In detail."

"But Michaelllll.......you don't underst........"

The look in the eyes that met mine just then, had me suddenly, all but molding myself to the passenger side door, and I decided that it might be better to just let him cool off a little bit, before trying to talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trip home was a silent one....and glancing over a couple of times, I could see his jaw muscle clenching and unclenching repeatedly. Wow. I'd never seen him this angry about anything before. Ever.

Once home, Michael brought the truck to a stop at the end of the long drive, and I quickly reached for the door handle, having already given serious consideration to bolting for the house, and straight up the stairs to lock myself in the bedroom. It wasn't that I was afraid he'd actually hit me, or try to beat me up, or anything like that, but I'd just never seen him like this, and was truly beginning to get a little worried.

I mean.......was he going to break up with me?? Tell me to pack my stuff, and get the hell out of his house?? And his life??

But before my fingers could even connect with the handle, the words of warning came across the cab of the truck in the darkness. "Don't even think about it. You just sit your little ass right there til I come around and open the door," he growled.

Reaching in, and taking me firmly by the upper arm, he yanked me out and slammed the truck door hard behind us. Half carrying, half dragging me, it was all I could do to keep from stumbling as he strode angrily across the yard, and in the side door leading to the kitchen. Once inside, he tossed the keys onto the table, and then made his way across the room to the liquor cabinet, keeping his back turned to me.

Shifting uncertainly from foot to foot, I stood in the middle of the kitchen floor, trying to muster the courage to once again attempt to explain about the....."prowler". But I wouldn't get the chance as, in that same quiet, angry tone that he'd maintained from the first minute he showed up at the lake, he grumbled, "I'm so fucking furious with you right now little girl. I don't want to talk to you, or look at you til I've had time to calm down. You need to just get your little butt up in that bedroom. I'm gonna fix me a drink, and then I'll be up in a little bit. We'll discuss this then."

I started toward him hesitantly. "Michael....please. Will you please just listen to m..."

"NOW!!!"

For the first time I actually felt a small wave of fear course through me, and I turned and fled up the stairs, my breath catching in my throat, as his next words bellowed up after me, "And you'd better have some damn good answers for me when I get up there young lady!!!"

When the bedroom door opened a short time later, I'd already changed into my nightgown, and sat curled up cross-legged in the big overstuffed chair in the corner of the room, hugging the throw pillow tightly against me. I glanced nervously over at him with a little sniffle, and then turned my attention back to the wad of tissue clenched tightly in my hand.

Making his way slowly over to the dresser, he settled against it, half leaning-half perching, one ankle crossed over the other, arms folded firmly against his chest. And for what must have been a good 2 or 3 minutes, he said nothing.....just stood staring down at me. When he finally did speak, it was in that same eerily low, quiet tone, but his words no longer seemed laced with the intense anger as they'd been for the last hour.

"So you wanna tell me what part of I don't want you going to that party by yourself you didn't understand??"

Sniffling, and searching the crumbled tissue for a dry spot, I all but whispered......"But I wasn't by myself.....I was with Tracy."

I flinched as he visually stiffened, and his jaw muscle clenched again. "DON'T.........", he hesitated for a second, physically struggling to keep himself from flying across the room and yanking me up. ".....play with me young lady."

I opened my mouth to tell him that I wasn't trying to play.....and to yet again hopefully get a chance to toss up the...... prowler thing....but before I could get the words out, he continued, "Do you even have a clue why I didn't want you to go out there, without me today? Did you give one minute's thought to the possibility that I might have had a very good reason for not wanting you to go? That just maybe I knew what would happen out there if you did??"

I swallowed hard, and peered over at him nervously, and then quickly back to the tissue that my trembling fingers had now all but shredded. My mind was racing, frantically searching for the words to somehow plead my case. But there were none. Because he was right. Although I wasn't about to admit it. No way. Not right now anyway. Maybe in a day or two..........or next week...........ok....well.......maybe next year. Or how about.........maybe.....never.

Taking my silence as an acknowledgement, he continued further. "I didn't think so. The only thing on your mind was that you wanted sooo bad to go to that party. And I'm sure you just automatically thought I was simply being mean, and unfair, by not letting you go. So you just decided you were gonna go anyway, and that was that!! Wasn't it???"

"WASN'T IT???!!!"

"Noooo.....it wasn't like that Michael.......I swear."

"No? Well suppose you explain it to me then. Because I'd really like to know what the hell was going through that head of yours, when you deliberately disobeyed me, after I specifically forbid you to go yesterday."

I swallowed and sniffled again, intentionally avoiding looking at him. I knew that there was nothing I could say that was going to make the whole Eddie episode go away, which I was realizing now was probably what he was most furious about, and not so much that I went to the party after he told me not to. But dadgummit, it wasn't my fault that Eddie decided to be such a jerk tonight. And.......ok...........fine........yes I went to the party after he told me not to. But dadgummit, I'm a grown woman, and I shouldn't have to have somebody's permission, like I was some stupid little girl or something.

"So apparently you have nothing to say for yourself."

Oh I had plenty to say. But I was pretty certain that, anything that came out of my mouth right about now, would probably only make things worse. I'd never seen this side of Michael, but I had a pretty good idea my usual MO of crocodile tears, and a trembling bottom lip wasn't going to work this time.

He sighed heavily.

"In that case, you leave me no choice baby" He turned and reached for the big wooden hairbrush laying on the dresser next to him, covered the short distance between us, reached down, took a hold of my wrist, and pulled me gently but firmly, up and out of the chair.

Making his way over to the bed, he plopped down and pulled me over his lap, all in one fluid movement. I think at that moment I was actually beginning to get the first inkling of what was about to happen, but at the same time was in such utter disbelief that he would actually have the gall to do something like that. I mean.........I wasn't a child, for pete's sake!!!

"Michael!!!"......I squealed, squirming against him.....struggling to push off his lap........."wha--what are you doingggg???" But his arm, that was now wrapped tightly around my waist, held firm, and no amount of squirming or wriggling could manage to budge it.

"I think maybe it's time you learned what happens when naughty girls deliberately disobey a direct order, young lady."

"Damn you Michaelllll!!!," I shrieked, now fighting with every ounce of strength I could muster, "I'm not a little girl dammit!!! And you better let me up RIGHT NOWWW!!!"

My frantic attempts to squirm off his lap nearly succeeded, when I suddenly felt his arm wrapping tighter around my waist, his leg immediately crossing over the back of mine, pinning them securely between his own. And then to my horror, I felt my gown being shoved up, and my panties being yanked down.

OMG!!! This couldn't be happening. How dare he to do this to me!! And those were exactly the words that came screeching out of my mouth at that instant.

"OH MY GOD MICHAEL!!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!! LET ME UUUUPPP DAMMIT!!! NOWWWWWWW!!!!!"

But the horror I'd felt at everything that had just taken place over the past few seconds, was nothing compared to the shock that would fill every inch of my being, as the back of the hairbrush landed squarely across the bare skin of my bottom. Again, and again, and again, and again................

My hand immediately flew back to try to shield my poor bottom against the incredible attack, only to be quickly snatched away, and held firmly in his iron grip out to the side.

I was completely helpless, and incapable of stopping what can only be described as gigantic fiery embers exploding relentlessly across my entire behind, and my defiant shrieks were now being replaced by sobbing pleas.

"Michaelllllll.............pl..pleasseeeeeeeeeeee.............st..stopppppppppp!!!!..........OMGGGGG!!!.........pl..pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!

"Stop??", he chuckled. (chuckled!!! Here he was, tearing my tail up so viciously, that I didn't know if I was ever be able to sit again, and he's flipping chuckling!!) "Ohhh no sweetheart. We're gonna be here for a while. I'm gonna make damn sure you remember this for a lonnnng time to come little one."

By the time the last blistering swat landed, I had lost all sense of focus, and knew only that I had neither the strength, desire, nor will to fight any longer, and could only hope that God would somehow relay to this bastard, how much I detested, and hated him, at that very moment, with every fiber of my being. This same man that just two nights ago had taken me, as his woman, to the heights of passion of which I'd never even dreamed possible, was now treating me like some stupid naughty little girl. Ok....I mean.....yeah, maybe I had gone against his wishes, and all that stuff with Eddie had happened because of it........and......ok.....maybe he was a little more furious with me for going than I'd thought he would be. But that still gave him no right to treat me like this.

But it was over now. Finally. And I vowed in my heart, the first second that I could find the strength to make one foot move in front of the other, I was out of here; that I was going to get as far away from him, and this horrible place as I could possibly get.

Well.........it would have been over........but of course I never could keep my mouth shut.

Lifting me up off his lap, Michael held my wrists tightly, prolonging the burning agony in my bottom, by preventing me from reaching back and attempting to desperately rub at the searing burn scorching through my poor buttocks in endless pulsating waves. My cries had now turned to hiccuping sobs as I pranced, and hopped about, in what I would later learn was the official after-the-spanking-dance.

(ok dear readers, please pardon the interruption......but....I actually need to throw in a little behind the scenes comment at this point: Looking back on it all later, what I think I remember the most about that exact moment, even more than the incredible pain in my bottom was........the incredible pain and agony in the eyes that met mine. And at the time, left me even more confused than I already was............but.........I'll get to that in due time.)

Anywayyyy...........when I was finally able to catch my breath, and manage to actually sputter discernible words, I wasted no time in telling him exactly what I thought of him.

"I hate you. I soooo hate you dammit!!! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!!"

I could see the tiny smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, as he said, "I'm sure you do baby." And then the almost smile faded, as he finally released my wrists and pointed across the room, "But you get your little butt over in that corner, and those little hands better not even act like they're gonna reach back and rub young lady."

I glanced over at the corner, and then blinked at him incredulously through my tears. "What??!!" I backed away a few steps and shook my head hard, glaring down at him. "Have you completely lost your flipping mind??? I am NOT ABOUT to stand in some stupid corner like some naughty little girl Michael..........and I MEAN IT DAMMIT!!!.

He lunged forward and reached for my arm, but I was ready, and bolted for the door. And I'd have probably made it...........except for one thing. In my fury, I'd completely forgotten about my panties, that had now dropped down around my ankles. And I probably would have fallen flat on my face, if he hadn't jumped up and caught me.

Dropping back down onto the bed, he quickly had me back over his lap, kicking and fighting with a sudden renewed burst of defiance, along with a renewed string of expletive deletives. But this time, it was his big hard calloused hand I felt depositing a barrage of stinging smacks to my already, burning and aching bottom, emphasized by an exasperated growl. "You're gonna learn little one, whether you like it or not, that you don't run this show. I DO!!"

This time when he hauled me up off his lap, I wasn't just sent to the corner, but steered in that direction by another couple of hard swats, followed by that low, angry growl I'd now become only too familiar with, "And unless you want to try for round three, and get to know my belt up close and personal, young lady, I suggest you keep that nose shoved firmly into that corner, and make damn sure that gown stays above your hips."

I sniffled hard, and then jumped a little, as a tissue suddenly appeared over my shoulder. Well gee, how wonderfully considerate of you, you big bastard!!

I couldn't tell you, to be honest, exactly how long I'd been standing there, or the incredible amount of restraint it took not to risk a peek back when I heard Michael slip back in some time later, and make his way across the room to the big overstuffed chair. But I DO know, it seemed like forever before his voice finally called out to me softly. "Come here baby."

At that moment, the strangest, most unbelievable transition completely washed through me, and I suddenly felt an incredibly desperate need that reached to the deepest core of my very being, to be held tenderly by this man that had just blistered my bottom in a way I'd never experienced before. To be held by this same man, that only moments before, I'd sworn everlasting hatred for.

Turning now, I saw his arms held out to me, and the tender smile on what was probably the most handsome face I'd ever seen, and I shuffled over to him as best I could with my panties still down around my ankles, albeit, a bit hesitantly.

He helped me carefully onto his lap, and when those big strong arms enclosed me tightly against him, I suddenly burst into a whole new wave of tears.

"It's ok baby," he whispered soothingly, holding my held gently against his shoulder, brushing my hair from my face. "It's all over now sweetheart."

"Pl..please don't be angry with me anymore M..Michael. I'm s..sorry I went to the party. I should have l..listened to you. You were right about Eddie, and it scared me so b..bad when he did that tonight."

"I know baby," he assured me softly. "And you can be sure it's never gonna happen again. He and I are gonna have a little discussion about that very soon, I promise you."

He adjusted me gently on his lap so that he could take my chin in his hand, and turn my face towards him. But, right now, I need to talk to you about something, and I need you to listen close. Because there's something very important I need you to understand."

I sniffled and nodded, peering into his eyes uncertainly, because the seriousness in his expression was scaring me a little.

"No matter what happens between us, sweetheart," he continued softly, "I need you to know that, in absolutely no way do I think of you as a little girl. It wouldn't have mattered if you were 21, or 81, after that little stunt you pulled today. I'd have stilled spanked you like I did. And do you know why?"

I sniffled again, "...umm....because I did it after you told me not to??"

He smiled, and then chuckled softly, "Well, yes.....and that's actually another discussion I think we're gonna need to have.....but we'll save that for another time." He reached up, and gently brushed at the last of my tears with his thumb.

"I spanked you because, when I came home early to surprise you by taking you to the party after all, it scared the living hell out of me when I found you not here. Because I knew where you were, and I knew what might possibly happen. Just like it did. So, I need you to try real hard to understand something for me sweetheart."

He pulled me back down against his chest again and placed a tender little kiss on my forehead. "You mean so much to me baby, and if anything ever happened to you, my whole world would be lost. Which is why I need you to understand, that.....when I tell you to do something.....or forbid you not to....it's not because I'm trying to be mean, or unfair. It's because I'm trying to protect you. And because, there are a lot of things about this big old world out there, that you don't realize, or might anticipate. And not because I think you're too young to understand. If you were 50 years old, I'd still feel the same way. OK little one.?"

I smiled and nodded, then reached up and kissed his cheek, before nestling back down into his arms. "I love you Michael."

He smiled tenderly and whispered softly against the top of my head,"I love you too baby..........more than you know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Just a little FYI here...........the next day........Rick and Tracy dropped by the house..........so that she could apologize to Michael for taking me to the party, and for then leaving me alone, so that Eddie had been able to get to me. Of course, all this was actually, shall we say........more Rick's...."idea"........that Tracy owed Michael this apology, than Tracy's.

But anyway............later.......after Michael and Rick slipped outside to do whatever outside things they felt they needed to do, Tracy and I headed into the kitchen for a glass of iced tea. And I couldn't help but notice that she also took a little care in settling into her seat.

LOL..........yep.........apparently she and Rick also had a little .......discussion .......last night after they got home. The only difference between their discussion, and ours, was that..........theirs included an up close, and personal conversation............. with Rick's belt.

Well.........thank y'all for allowing me to share this first, and quite memorable, spanking experience of mine. Hope you enjoyed it. There are a few more.........giggles...........but that's for another day........or maybe next week.........or ok.....maybe next month.
LOL.....just kidding. Will try to post more soon. Hugsssssssssssssssssssssss

Graysldy

Post by Graysldy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:17 am

GODDDDDDDDDDD you are soooooooooooooo lucky!!! Id give anything in the world to find somone just like Michael.

sweetansassy

Post by sweetansassy » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

hey there bg sweetie. hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss. (smiles)........actually Michael and I aren't together anymore. We were only together for about 3 years........long story......but......(smiles softly again).........yes.....I was very lucky to have had those 3 wonderful years.
As I mentioned in my intro above.....in many ways He will probably always be the most special love of my life. We kept in touch for many, many years.......but......well.......life moves on......and so did we. But.....ty for reading sweetie. Hope you enjoyed it.
(grins)...I've got a couple of more Michael stories that I plan to post soon. Work, and life in general, is just pretty hectic now. Hopefully will get the chance to post them in the near future.

ty again sis...........hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss