Relearning the Craft F/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
danjackson84

Relearning the Craft F/F

Post by danjackson84 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 am

I posted this story just before the site was updated a few months ago. It's my first attempt at a story so any constructive criticism is gratefully accepted. Hope you enjoy!

It had been a tumultuous few weeks for Danny Buckley. At just 12 his previous life had been packed away into a thousand cardboard boxes whilst his parents moved to Europe so Mr. Buckley could accept his dream job in London. His parents had spent a great deal of time trying to work out whether it would be less disruptive to take Danny with them or to send him off to stay with his Aunt Tanya in the suburbs of a small city in the middle of the country. The latter choice came with the added bonus of the fact that Danny’s Grandma lived two towns over. Obviously they hadn’t realised that both options were as equally disruptive for the pre-teen. They had finally settled on the difficult decision to leave him with his Aunt, not believing in the merits of the British school system. Not to mention the weather.

So it came to be that Danny was to spend at least the next year of his life with his single, late 20s Aunt. Tanya Robertson was Danny’s Mother’s sister and had forged a relatively successful career as a Publishing Executive in her home town of Hamilton. Tanya was as daunted at the prospect of looking after an energetic 12 year old as Danny was of moving away from his friends and his family home, although Tanya would never have let any of her anxieties known. At 29 she was proud of her achievements, even if they had come at the expense of her social life. She had tried to balance her love life with her work but whenever she was out on dates with men she often found that something was missing and she couldn’t ever seem to find the time to see them again. She always put it down to exhaustion and as it was she had never had the opportunity to start a family. Her sister on the other hand had been married almost straight out of college and little Danny had come along when she was just 23. Tanya had prided herself on being the fun loving Aunt to Danny and hadn’t had to care for a child since she was an 18 year old babysitter.

Two weeks in to the experiment, Tanya’s lack of experience had begun to show. Danny, full of adolescent energy, had run amok around the house. Generally a well behaved boy, lots of little things had begun to add up. Without being overtly or maliciously disobedient, Danny had often found himself breaking one rule or another. At the beginning of the holidays Tanya had set out a list of chores and rules for Danny. It was a fairly simple compilation and included little things like ‘I will keep my room tidy’ and ‘I will help wash up after dinner’ and extended to the more serious ones such as ‘I will be home by 5:30 every evening’. One of the reasons that Mr. And Mrs. Buckley had sent Danny to his Aunts was because of the many young families that lived in the neighbourhood. By the end of the first week Danny was already firm friends with Kyle Watkins and Sam Henderson, two boys from down the road. After two weeks, Tanya had begun to notice her nephew sneaking home closer and closer to 5:30 until one Thursday evening he didn’t make it back until after 6. This, coupled with Danny’s messy room and his unwillingness to help out around the house, had understandably left Tanya exhausted and stressed. The following day after returning home from a particularly taxing day at the office, Tanya was shocked to see Danny on the couch, alone, watching cartoons. It was only 4 o’clock and well before Danny usually got home from his adventures with Kyle and Sam.

“What’s up Danny?” she enquired. “It’s not like you to be home so early.”

“Nothing” mumbled Danny in response, lacking his usual bubbly and excitable nature.

Something wasn’t quite right, but after the day she’d had, Tanya wasn’t going to push it. Her queries were answered half an hour later though when the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi, is that Tanya Robertson?”

“Yes it is, how I can I help?”

“Tanya, my name is Donna Henderson, Sam’s Mom. We live down the block.”

“Donna, of course. How are you? We met at the McGuire’s Christmas party last year.”

“That’s right, I’m glad you remember. Unfortunately this isn’t a social call Tanya. Our boys have been getting in to a bit of mischief today. They were caught throwing mud pies at some of the girls from their school as well as messing up Mrs. Hocking's garden.”

“Oh, I see. This must be why Danny has been so unresponsive this evening. He’s just lazing on the couch. He’s usually so energetic when he gets home in the evening.”

“Hmmm. Well, I just thought I’d let you know. If it were any other of the kids in the neighbourhood I would have dealt with it myself, but since Danny is new I didn’t want to impose. I thought it best to send him home and call you instead.”

“No, that’s fine. Thank you for that. I’ll have a chat with him now.”

“Glad to help Tanya. Anytime.”

“Just before you go Donna, what did you mean by ‘Dealt with it yourself’?”

“Well, just about all of the children in the neighbourhood are spanked. Both Sammy and Kyle had their bare tushes well and truly warmed over my knee when they got home. If I knew Danny was treated the same I would’ve done the same for him seeing as how you were at work.”

Tanya was taken back at this comment. She was aware that spankings still occurred but not on such an open level. She felt her own buns tingle as she remembered the spankings that she had received over her mother’s knee not too long ago. She knew that Danny wasn’t spanked by his parents and was secretly a little bit ecstatic that her nephew had escaped a sharp tanning from his friend’s mother; she wasn’t overly keen to have to explain that one to his parents.

“Thanks for that Donna, it’s probably for the best that you sent Danny home. I’ll have a talk to him now.”
As she hung up the phone her mind was abuzz with emotions and thoughts. Danny shared some of these emotions, although he didn’t quite realize just how close he had come to receiving his first spanking.

After giving Danny a tongue lashing and feeling the need to unwind a little bit, Tanya called Tiffany to see if she would be able to come and look after Danny the next day. In lieu of a red bottom, Danny had been grounded for a week and wasn’t all that happy about having to be looked after by a 19 year old college student. Tanya had actually babysat for Tiffany when she was a little girl and now trusted her implicitly.

With her first Saturday off in a couple of weeks, Tanya decided to drive the 25 minutes to her mother’s house for some tea and sympathy. She knew that if she took Danny he would only be spoiled rotten by his loving Grandmother with cakes and other home baked treats. Patricia Robertson was well known for her home cooking. Even though she was widowed, Patricia had decided to remain in the family home.
It didn’t take long for the conversation to turn to Danny.

“How has he been settling in?”

“Quite well I think. He’s made some friends from down the road and he seems to be having fun most days. Too much fun sometimes. He’s been a bit of a handful this week.”

“Well, you know what boys can be like at that age. You were just as wilful when you were his age young lady.”

Tanya had an instant flash back to when she was a 13 year old girl, running around with the boys of her class. She had always been a tomboy growing up and could easily keep pace with her friends.

“Hmmm... He got in a bit of trouble yesterday. He and some friends were caught playing pranks on so girls. I’ve grounded him but I’m not sure that’s the best way to deal with it. His mood has only worsened and he seems to be holding something against me. It’s not easy being the easy going Aunt when you have to watch their every move.”

“Well, if you had been running around bullying others when you were young you would have gotten a little more than a grounding, wouldn’t you young lady?”

Tanya felt that funny tingling again.

“Yes ma’am. I had this conversation with one of the other mothers last night. She seemed to indicate that most of the kids in the area are still spanked. She also said that if she thought she could, she would’ve spanked Danny as well as the other two boys.”

“What do you mean ‘Still spanked’? You were spanked right up until you were over 18!”

“I know, I just thought that spanking had kind of died out y’know?”

“Don’t be silly Tanya, I still spank little Sara whenever I look after her when her parents are out. Corporal punishment is far more common than you would think.”

“Obviously.”

“Let me ask you Tanya, what would I have done if I caught you playing tricks on another girl?”

Tanya was finding it difficult to look her mother directly in the eye. That familiar tingle beginning to rise in her cheeks again.

“You would have spanked me mama...”

“That’s right. Good and long and bare. What would you have done if you caught one of the children you babysat for doing the same thing? What if it was Tiffany?”

“I would have spanked them as well...”

“I’m sure you would! Why should it be any different with Danny? His friends are being spanked, you were spanked, why shouldn’t he be spanked?”

By now Tanya’s gaze was firmly affixed to the kitchen floor.

“I dunno, it’s just that... Well... How would his parents respond? Also, I haven’t spanked a child in so long; I would have no idea how to go about it...”

“Well, the answer to your first question is quite simple. Your sister was spanked as often as you were whilst growing up; I think she understands that they aren’t going to do any damage. And for your second query, if you would like a refresher course on spanking etiquette, you’ve come to the right place!”

All of a sudden, the atmosphere in the room changed. There was a noticeable increase of tension. If Tanya had correctly deciphered her mother’s statement, which she had, she was only moments away from her first spanking in almost ten years. Her last had come at 20 when she decided she was old enough to smoke, her mother disagreed. To her credit, Tanya had never touched another cigarette, not surprising after the blistering she received.

“Well Tanya?” Asked her mother, her tone slightly firmer then it had been only a few minutes before.

"You can't really mean that?" Tanya replied, still in disbelief at the course that the conversation had taken.

"You should know that I have never joked about a sound spanking over my knee miss!" Replied her mother, her voice firming with every syllable. "I think you are well over due for sharp lesson from your mother. I insist."

"Well... I.. I.. uh" stuttered Tanya, not able to form a full sentence.

"Raising your nephew to be a well behaved member of our community is no simple task, I am here to help you if you need it, which I think you do" said Mrs. Robertson sr, her voice dropping to a soft encouragement.

"Well, I uh.. I guess it couldn't hurt" replied Tanya, allowing herself a silent chuckle at her pun. The tingle had now built into full blown pins and needles.

“Good, why don’t you stand up?” Said her mother as she herself stood and turned the kitchen chair away from the table.

“And come to my right side, you know the drill missy!” She said, not unkindly, as she sat in the armless chair.

Tanya stood at her mother’s side whilst she reached out and unfastened and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. Soon she found herself in the all too familiar position over her mother’s knee. Even though it had been close to a decade, it was a hard pose to forget.

“It’s been too long since you were here hasn’t it young lady?” Asked Patricia as she slowly began to rub and knead her daughter’s panty clad bottom.

“Yye..yes ma’am” stammered Tanya as her wavy blonde hair cascaded into her eyes. Noticing this, her mother took one of her own hair bands and it tied it back in a pony tail.

“We don’t want that beautiful hair to get in the way of any tears do we Tanya?” asked Patricia as she started to pat the athletic bottom now draped over her lap. Tanya had been on the track and field team both at school and at college and had retained her trim figure even after she stopped competing.

The patting continued, almost rhythmically.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. It continued. Tanya couldn’t help but be reminded of the ‘Tell Tale Heart” her favourite poem from college.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. It continued until Patricia Robertson’s hand didn’t descend for another tap.

Instead...

SMACK!

The first swat took Tanya completely by surprise. The sting to her right cheek was almost instantaneous.

SMACK!

Tanya was better prepared for the second swat, this time delivered to her left orb, although still quite taken aback at her mother's strangth.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Patricia Robertson slowly began to build up some momentum as her swats alternated from one cheek to the other.

Tanya Robertson’s bottom had turned from a milky white into a splotchy pink in almost no time at all as her mother spanked down one side and up the other from the middle of the bottom right down to the tops of her thighs.

Whilst still warming up, this spanking was beginning to sting just as much as they had in her youth.

Patricia Robertson was efficient as she continued to spank away at her adult daughters cute floral panties.

The spanking went on and on for what felt like forever for Tanya. Mrs. Robertson was an expert spanker and was now delivering a fast and hard spanking, swatting her daughter’s naughty buns twice a second, one for each of reddening globe.

After five minutes Patricia stopped for a rest. Spanking an athletic adult was requiring much more effort than it did to get the message across to little Sara. The darling 11 year old was often sobbing before the first swat. Tanya had taken her punishment admirably thus far. Her many encounters with her mother’s hand had taught her to be stoic.

After regaining her breath, Patricia decided it was time to move on with her daughter’s chastisement.

“Ok darling, time to lift up.”

“Please mom, not on the bare! I don't think you need to show me that part! Besides, I'm not sure I can take it...”

“Nonsense” replied Patricia giving a firm swat to Tanya’s sit spot. “How did you spank Tiffany when she misbehaved? How about when you were punished as a child?”

“On the bare...” replied Tanya with a barely audible whisper.

“That’s right dear, now lift up.”

Tanya did so, after another two firm swats to her thighs, and now lay completely bare over her mother’s lap.

“Good girl. This bottom is a nice rosy pink all over” as she continued to rub. “How does it feel?”

“Stingy”

“Well, let’s see if we can make it just a bit stingier!” said Patricia and made good on her word with a particularly hard swat. And the spanking continued.

It was amazing how much difference a thin layer of cotton made when an unyielding maternal palm was raining down upon your bottom.

Tanya could feel these spanks ten times as much as before.

Her bottom had turned from a rosy pink to a glowing red in a matter of minutes. But still it continued.

Whilst she had taken her spanking well before being bared, Tanya could begin to feel herself being reduced to a sobbing teenager again.

As the swats continued to descend on her now throbbing bottom, Tanya shed a single tear.

That tear swiftly opened up into full blown sobs as she relented to the stinging pain.

There was now not much separating the adult Tanya from the schoolgirl Tanya as she cried and kicked and squealed and squirmed. By now Patricia was paying close attention to her daughter’s sit spots and the tops of her thighs.

After ten solid minutes of consistent spanking Patricia stopped. She allowed the sobbing woman to lie over her lap while she cried herself out.

“How was that Tanya?” Asked her mother as she tried to rub some of the sting out of her daughter’s bottom.

“Painful mama.” Sniffled Tanya.

“I’m not surprised, a spanking tends to have that effect.”

“Mhmhmmm”

“Unfortunately we’re not quite done here young lady.” She was responded with fresh sobs from the girl over her knee. “You’ve got corner time to serve missy and then one final short sharp reminder of how important spankings are to a young and growing child. Understood?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good, then up you get and into your corner. No rubbing, unless you would like to start over again?”

“No ma’am” replied Tanya as she slowly stood and shuffled over to the kitchen corner, hurried along by another firm smack from her mother.

It was the same corner that she had spent countless hours in whilst growing up.
It had been a long time since she had faced this wall, but Tanya noticed the same cracks and peeling paint that had been there in her childhood. She decided that she would bring Danny over to visit his grandmother so he could help repaint the kitchen, this corner in particular.

Tanya had forgotten just how long time dragged on for whilst in the corner, and just how difficult it was not to rub her freshly spanked, throbbing bottom. She had made that mistake once, it was more a modesty thing as her best friend was being spanked just behind her and she didn’t want him seeing her nether regions. The second spanking she had gotten that day was certainly one to remember.

As Tanya reminisced about her many escapades and punishments whilst growing up, her mother went upstairs to her bedroom. Once there she opened her bedside table and retrieved her ‘other’ hairbrush, the wooden flat backed one that didn’t have a single strand of hair in the bristles. It had been some time since Patricia Robertson had used this brush.

Patricia let her ward stew in the corner for half an hour, it felt like 2 hours to the punished girl. Retaking her seat she called her daughter over to her “Ok Tanya, time to finish off this little lesson. Come back over mama’s knee deary.”

“Yes ma’am” replied a forlorn girl, no longer a publishing executive but a naughty miscreant being punished accordingly.

Tanya scuffled back over to her mother. She had lost her jeans during the second part of her spanking and her panties were on their way as they had now bunched around her ankles. On seeing the wicked brush that her mother was holding she let out a small whimper as fresh tears began to well up in her eyes.

“Don’t worry sweetie” said Patricia as she guided her charge back over her knee, “Because you haven’t really done anything totally wayward this will only need to be a short lesson. Neglecting to punish your nephew is a crime that warrants a session with my hairbrush” said Patricia, now rubbing the cool wood on Tanya’s flaming buttocks forcing Tanya to wince “but you have been a very well behaved girl these last few years and this is not so much a punishment as it is a reminder of the benefits of a spanking.”

SPLAT!

The first swat came down, biting its smart into Tanya’s right cheek.

CRACK!

The second swat brought with it a fresh batch of tears as it seared into her left cheek this time.

SWAT! SPLAT! SMACK CRACK!

Patricia brought the brush down with measured accuracy. She delivered this part of the spanking without the fast and hard manner with which she carried out the first part.

SMACK! SWAT! CRACK! SMACK!

Patricia was methodical as she spanked. Tanya had already received her punishment, her spanker was now just driving the point home.

SPLAT! CRACK! SMACK! SWAT!

Tanya could feel each swat scorch right through her buns and impart its sting all the way down to her toes.

CRACK! SMACK! SWAT! SPLAT!

The spanking continued for some time and it wasn’t until Patricia could feel her daughter’s trembling hand grasping onto her ankle that she stopped. Tanya was sobbing quietly, her reintroduction to her mother’s discipline had been painful, without being brutal. Patricia always spanked out of love, not anger. This time had been no different.

“Are you ok sweetie?” Patricia asked her well spanked daughter.

“Yes mama. It just hurts... A lot...”

“It’s supposed to babe, you should remember that.”

“I do... I’m sorry mama.”

“Don’t worry hon, you’ve well and truly earned your forgiveness. Can you get up?”

“Yes ma’am”

As she stood, Tanya felt a whole new wave of pain.

“Mama?”

“Yes hon?”

“Can I rub now?”

“Of course you can darling, your punishment is over.” Patricia chuckled as she watched her daughter furiously rubbing at her bottom with one hand whilst the other was attempting to wipe the remaining tears away.

“Would you like to sit down and have another cup of tea hon?” Asked Patricia, well aware of the probable response.

“Nuh-uh! I’m not sitting down today or tomorrow or the day after! I’ll call you next week and let you know when I’m able to sit down again.” Tanya replied, as she regained some of her usual composure and sense of humour.

“Well, what do you feel like doing then Tanya? If you can’t sit then you can’t drive home.”

“Can I have a nap? I always get sleepy after spankings.” Said Tanya as she stifled a yawn.

“Of course you can sweetie. If you like you can stay the night and make the trip back in the morning. I could call Tiffany for you?”

“That’d be great, thanks mom!”

“Not at all hon, I’ll call her now. Why don’t you head upstairs and get ready for your nap, I’ll be up in a minute to tuck you in.”

All of a sudden the transition was complete; Tanya had reverted back to her childhood days for the afternoon as she climbed the stairs still rubbing her glowing orbs. The stress of the preceding weeks had magically lifted and Tanya would have skipped to her room if it weren’t for the burning in her buns.

She was only wearing her t-shirt, jeans and panties long gone by now, as she crawled under the covers and into her old bed and lay flat on her stomach. Patricia came in to tell her that Tiffany would stay the night with Danny and through until the next morning. Tanya felt the best she had done for a long time.

“I trust you know the best way to deal with Danny when he misbehaves now?”

“Yes ma’am, you’re a good teacher.”

“I know sweetie, its more experience than anything else. Now while you have your nap I’m going to send off an email to your sister and make her aware of my thoughts on Danny’s discipline ok? I’m sure she’ll see it our way.”

“You can use email?”

“I can do all sorts of things on the internet honey.”

“I’d rather not know...” said Tanya, now drifting closer and closer to sleep.

“Just a minute young lady, before you go to sleep. Have you forgotten our family rule? If you get spanked during the day you get a booster spanking before you go to bed” said Patricia, that firm tone back in her voice and her hand raised as she whipped the covers off.

Tanya spun around, both hands clasping her bottom “No mama, please!”

“Just kidding honey” responded her mother with a wicked grin on her face “You’ll get it in the morning.”

End

wicked_boy

Re: Relearning the Craft F/F

Post by wicked_boy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Would love to see part 2.. where Danny gets it from his Aunt...

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Mom seems to be a good teacher, let's see if the "Craft" is indeed relearned... Pt. 2?

maturewoman

Post by maturewoman » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:29 am

A wonderful story. I particularly like the hanging end. Grins -- try sleeping with a hot sore bottom, knowing there's a waker upper waiting for you. hmmmmmmmmmmmm the ride home should be very uncomfortble.

padded23

Post by padded23 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 am

Way over use of the word Whilst. Other then that I enjoyed it.

padded23

Post by padded23 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 am

An overuse of the word Whilst. But not bad.

Spankologist35

Post by Spankologist35 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 am

Wonderful story.....please keep writing.

daddyslilnitemare

Post by daddyslilnitemare » Thu May 05, 2011 8:11 am

I loved it, hope to see more of these characters!!