I belong to you (M/f, edgy)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
mischief_managed

I belong to you (M/f, edgy)

Post by mischief_managed » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 pm

I curl up on the bed, pulling my stuffed lion, Loki, tight against my chest, the salty tears stinging as they trail down my cheeks.
I had hurt him. He had given me a direct order and I defied him. The look on his face scared me, and broke my heart at the same time. I heard him calling to me as I ran from the room, locking myself in our bedroom and throwing myself on the bed. He needed time to cool off, and I needed time to think about what I had done.
I love teasing Daddy, love the witty banter that we often share, but this went beyond teasing. This was blatant disobedience and disrespect, and he was annoyed with me. Why couldn’t I just answer him when he asked me about my homework? It was a simple answer and yet I ignored his question, not once, but three times.
At first I was being playful, I knew I would have to tell him eventually, but something inside of me snapped the instant he demanded I answer him and I decided to see how far I could push him. I needed to see if he was “strong” enough to stand up to me. But what I did was hurt us both. By ignoring his direct order, testing him in that way, I was trying to take control away from him. The very control I willingly submitted to him when our journey began.
I choked on my tears, my throat suddenly dry and I held Loki (a gift from Daddy) even tighter against me as I sat up and lay my head on my knees. The tears stream down my cheeks, staining my blouse as I cry until I can cry no more.
I look up as I hear the bedroom door being unlocked and watch as it is slowly pushed open. Daddy stands just at the doorway and his eyes make contact with mine in the mirror across the room. The pain on his face is more than I can bear and I look away, ashamed.
With that he turns from the door and I hear his footsteps retreating down the hallway where he sits on the sofa by the window, staring blankly out into the dark night.
Taking a deep breath I get up from the bed, returning Loki to his place on my pillow and straighten the bed where I had been laying. I slowly get undressed, throwing my clothes into the hamper, then walk to the closet and rummage through the “toy” box. I fondle the whip handle and shiver, pulling it and the school paddle out and closing the lid. I take the hairbrush off the dresser where we keep it in plain sight, and holding all three items I force myself to look in the mirror. Shame and sadness wash over me and I hurry from the room needing to make this right, to beg Daddy to forgive me, to help me be his good girl again.
I practically run down the hall in my search for him and stop when I find him sitting quietly in the dark, staring out the window. My heart twists in pain as I turn on a lamp, walk over to where he is sitting and kneel, my eyes lowered, and lay the implements in front of him.
He touches my cheek softly, his fingers trailing slowly to my chin where he tilts my head up to look at him. Tears of shame fill my eyes as I gaze upon his handsome face.
I whisper that I am sorry, telling him I know I was out of line, that I took the playfulness too far and I ask, no, beg him to punish me.
I do not like to have to ask to be punished. It is one of the hardest things or me to do, and yet it feels so right at this moment. Daddy knows I am sincere, he knows that I need him to retake control by asking for punishment in this humble manner. Naked, kneeling, eyes lowered, I am offering my submission once again, and willingly accept any punishment he feels I deserve.
He grabs a handful of my hair, tilting my head back, kissing me hard, almost bruising my lips as he crushes his mouth to mine. Slowly he pulls his mouth away from mine, pressing his lips to my ear and in a low voice tells me that he is sorry but he is going to punish every inch of my body. That he will not tolerate direct disobedience from me, ever. He reminds me that he loves my mischievousness, my sass, loves the brat in me, but when he gives me a direct order I had better obey immediately from this point on. No backtalk, no reluctance, just respectful compliance, because he does not want to have to repeat this lesson ever again.
With that he sends me to the corner for a while as he decides how to proceed. He smiles to himself as I rush to the nearest corner, trembling in fear and anticipation and press my nose against the wall as he watches me, admiring my ability to stay still in the corner this time.
After what seems like an eternity I hear him move, picking up the implements at his feet, and laying them at the far end of the sofa before walking over to me. He grabs a handful of my hair again, and pulls me over to the sofa, pushing me over the arm, slapping my thighs so I spread them open as wide as possible and tells me to put my hands above me on the cushion and keep them there.
I hear his belt being whooshed off through the loops of his pants and close my eyes in anticipation of what is to come. Daddy stands behind me and draws his arm back, farther than normal and brings the belt down hard. I gasp in pain as the first stroke lands across the center of my ass. Daddy releases his fury on me, the belt leaving immediate welts in its path with each stroke. My fingers dig into the cushion, grabbing it to prevent me from trying to protect my burning bottom.
Every inch of my bottom is covered in welts, I am beyond screaming now, just sobbing uncontrollably as he continues to whip me. I hear his voice, but cannot immediately make out what he is saying. He whips the back of my thighs a few times to get my attention. He tells me to reach back and spread my bottom cheeks open for him, I groan softly but quickly do as told. Reaching back, I pull my cheeks apart, holding them open, exposing my asshole for Daddy. Not wasting any time he lifts the belt and brings it down a dozen times in quick succession, taking care not to hit my fingers. No words can describe the awful pain, the burning sting, the humiliation at having to expose that intimate part of me to be punished so harshly, but it is no less than I deserve. Daddy tosses the belt aside, telling me to stay in that position a bit longer.
He reaches across me to pick up the hairbrush, and kisses the back of my head to let me know he loves me and is no longer irritated with me, but is not finished punishing me either.
The hairbrush smacks down on my asshole causing me to rock forward and let go of my cheeks, squealing in pain. Daddy orders me back in position and spanks the back of my thighs for my disobedience. I arrange myself back over the arm of the chair, and spread my cheeks again, whimpering softly. A dozen or more punishing spanks are delivered to my tender anus before he concentrates on the soft flesh along the inside, making sure to cover every inch. I am once again sobbing uncontrollably and struggling to stay in position when he finally stops the torment.
He quickly walks from the room and returns with a butt plug, he pushes it into my pussy getting it nice and wet then places the tip at my burning asshole and slowly pushes it in. I squirm and cry, begging him not to, but he rubs my back gently with his left hand while continuing to push until the base rests snugly against my puckered opening.
Daddy gently pushes my hands aside and pulls me up, wrapping his arms around me as I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head as I cry and whisper apologies and promises to be good, to obey him without question or hesitation, to take better care of myself…and so on. He chuckles as he tells me he is sorry to have given me the wrong impression but my punishment is far from over.
I groan, desperately begging him to be finished. He shakes his head no as he leads me to the couch and roughly pulls me over his lap as he sits. He grabs a handful of my hair with his left hand pulling my head up a bit while spanking me with his right. He chastises me for locking the bedroom door. Did I really think I could lock him out or avoid having to deal with this issue by hiding? I belong to him, and will learn to obey him without question, will learn to behave. His hand assaults my sore bottom until it is red and glowing again and I am crying. He helps me up and points to the corner which I gratefully run to and bury my nose firmly against the cool wall.
My bottom is beyond sore, it feels as though it has caught fire and I can’t imagine I will be sitting comfortably any time soon, and yet I know I have more to endure.
Daddy sits back, running his hands through his hair, watching my body as it trembles with the sobs. The tears are not entirely for the pain in my bottom which is minor compared to the ache in my heart. He closes his eyes and smiles listening to the sweet music of my soft sobs.
After fifteen minutes or so he calls me out of the corner and pulls me back over his lap. He runs his hand over my ass, pinching it here and there until I am squirming, followed by pulling and tugging on the plug, then picks up the hairbrush and lays into my backside. He is intent on getting his point across to me and he shows no mercy, even grabbing my hand to hold it behind my back so I cannot try to protect my poor bottom.
I am kicking and screaming, begging him to please stop to no avail. He concentrates on spanking the plug that is snugged deep inside, the hairbrush tap, tap, tapping until I groan with desire and humiliation. Daddy renews thrashing my bottom until all fight is out of me and I just accept the spanking. He spanks the backs of my thighs until they glow, then spreads my legs apart and paddles the insides of my thighs as well. I am sobbing hysterically when he finally stops and throws the brush on the floor. He rubs my bottom, then all over my back, up and down both thighs, soft gentle touches to remind me he loves me and that I belong to him.
Again he helps me up and walks me to the corner. My legs are shaky and weak but I stand with my nose pressed against the corner like a good little girl. Daddy leaves the room and returns with a glass of ice water for me. He rubs my back while I drink the much-needed water, and then turns me back towards the corner.
He stands behind me, rubbing my bottom, my thighs and up around to my breasts. Pulling me from the corner he spins me around to face him, kissing me while raising my arms up, and holding them above my head with his left hand while his right quickly spanks each breast turning them scarlet while I dance and squirm until he finally stops. I am still trying to catch my breath when he leads me back to the sofa one last time and pulls me onto his lap, spreading my thighs and spanking my pussy. I lay my head on his shoulder, crying, as the punishment has hopefully come to an end. Daddy wraps his arms around me, holding me close as he whispers in my ear, “Who do you belong to, little girl?” My heart fills with love and pride as I answer, “To you Sir, I belong to you.”

Angelmaker

Re: I belong to you (M/f, edgy)

Post by Angelmaker » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Once again a magnificent piece of writing mischief managed. You hold nothing back when you put pen to paper and it's evident your words come from your heart and soul. The picture you paint in such splendid colors clearly shows the depths of feelings and emotions you experience as you're so completely and expertly taken in hand.
Spellbinding from end to end as all your previous stories have been. You have a great gift for writing mischief.

I look forward to more to come,..
Angelmaker....

lilbrat4one

Post by lilbrat4one » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 am

Oh a lovely story. Please write more.

txlover79

Post by txlover79 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

love it!!!!

Come_Here_Yng_Lady

Post by Come_Here_Yng_Lady » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 pm

A very intense story mischief ...

mischief_managed

Post by mischief_managed » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm

thank you all for the compliments...will try to add more soon

loki69

Post by loki69 » Sat May 14, 2011 10:39 am

TIME FOR A NEW STORY!

nun_ya

Post by nun_ya » Sun May 29, 2011 8:27 am

Very good story. Very detailed and it makes you feel like you are right there having it happening.

daddywants2spanku2

Post by daddywants2spanku2 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:17 am

What a simply marvelous story.

Has integrity

And is so well written

My compliments

Very well done indeed

tish

Post by tish » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 am

Wow ...... well done .. well written ... soo many things :) i wanted to be you because you wrote it so well - it felt voyeuristic ... thank you