Pocket money spanking M/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
henry999

Pocket money spanking M/F

Post by henry999 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:53 am

So, I’m sitting in the pub with Mark, my mate, having a few pints of lovely real ale. I’ve known him for years, we’ve got a lot in common, share a lot of interests. We’re on our fourth or fifth pint when this blonde girl walks by our table. She’s quite smart but the thing I notice straight away is she’s got a really nice behind, shown off by the tightest black leggings I’ve seen in a long time. “By I’d like to give that a good tanning” says I. “For sure” goes Mark. “Actually her ass looks like one I spanked last week.”
Of course I’m instantly hooked and demanding to know more. Mark needs little urging: the bugger’s been dying to tell me of course, he knows I love spanking a nice female behind as much as he does.
“Right, it’s a bit of a long story. You know Jimmy, works at the garage? Well, he told me about it. Have you ever noticed a place called Badgeworld? It’s in an office above the post office, you know, on the High St. No? Not surprising, most of their business is done on the internet. They sell all kinds of lapel badges to collectors all over the world. What it’s doing in our little town I don’t know. Anyway, there’s a girl works there called Penny. I don’t think they pay her much so she’s come up with a little side line.” He gives a little chuckle. His face is bright red now. Could be the beer or maybe the excitement of the tale. Believe me he’s got my full attention!
“You know when you went to see that girl in London, where was it, Baker St? Yes? And you paid a good lump of cash to spank her and cane her?”
“Sure. Hundred and fifty quid.”
“OK, well this Penny is doing the same thing but smaller scale if you know what I mean. Basically it’s spanking only but it’s only twenty quid. Pocket money spanking.”
“Wow. What’s she like, what’s the score with the spanking. Come on mate, details, details.”
“Aye I knew you’d be well into it. OK, this is the set-up. You have to ring up and ask in a sort of code. Jimmy told me how to go on. I had to phone up and ask if they have a Bad Penny badge. No such thing of course, but bad Penny…….you get the drift. If it’s Penny answering she’ll say something like it’s a rare badge where did you hear about it? Then I had to say Jimmy bought one from you last Wednesday, so she knows it’s a genuine recommendation see? She says to me, I haven’t got one here but I can arrange one for you. They’re twenty pounds. Cash. Then she asks me if I want the ten model or the twenty model. See, what she’s asking me there is, I can give her ten smacks on her bare arse or twenty over her jeans. It’s the same price, twenty quid either way.”
I chimed in “knowing you it was ten, am I right?”
“Aye , you know me well enough, bare arse man every time me. Either way it’s twenty quid. Bloody brilliant if you think about it. It’s dead affordable, dead enjoyable, and it’s not that big a deal to her. She does that three or four times a week it’s a nice little bonus on top of what the shop pays her. She said it was dead boring, mainly packing internet orders. She didn’t like the spanking, I could tell. She’s not into it, but it’s a quick easy twenty quid. She didn’t like it but I sure did. I gave a right red tushy I tell you.”
“And what’s she like, is she nice looking?”
“Aye, she’s quite attractive in a sort of dyed blonde big earrings way. Not rough but nowt fancy either. Tight little body mind, nice chubby ass. I had it bouncing mate I can tell you. Dunno how old she is, late twenties maybe. Well worth twenty quid mate, I can tell you. Pocket money spanking: I’ll be back.”
“Damn right, I’ll have a go for twenty quid, too right.”
“Well, just ring up. Make sure it’s Penny you’re speaking to. There’s only ever one person working there so if it’s her you can go ahead and ask. Then you ask for a bad penny badge: say Mark got one from you last Wednesday. If she’s on she’ll tell you when to come. And she wants to know if it’s a ten or a twenty before you come, I don’t know why but Jimmy told me she always asks and you have to tell her then, not when you go. Anyway, I reckon you owe me a pint for that, get them in.”
You probably won’t be surprised to hear that I was on the phone to Badgeworld the next day. I looked them up on the internet: the website is really impressive, you’d never dream it was a little place in *****. My stomach’s churning, I’ve a humungous amount of butterflies doing aerobatics in my tummy. My mouth’s dry and I just know my face is glowing like it’s on fire. This is exciting. I know it’s not a trick, I know Mark too well for that. I just hope it’s still happening. Only twenty quid and a mile from where I live. God, I hope it’s not too good to be true.
The phone only rings a couple of times and it’s picked up. Female voice, but very cultured. “Hello Badgeworld, how may I help you?”
“ER, hello. Is that Penny speaking?”
“Yeah, this is me , yeah, Penny speaking.” So the cultured speech is a well practised thing, now the girl sounds like I expected. “Ah, good. Well, I was recommended by a friend, Mark. He got a badge off you last Wednesday and I was looking for one the same. It’s a, er, it’s called a bad penny badge. Can you help me with that?”
“Yeah, mate, no bovva. That Mark the big dark haired guy, yeah?”
“No. Mark’s quite short and he’s got really fair hair.”
“Yeah, OK mate, can’t be too careful know wharra mean? I can get one for yer. Is it the ten or the twenny version you want?”
“I’d like the twenty please.” I like spanking jeans anyway and I’m sure I’d rather do twenty than ten, make it last a bit.
“Orl right, come at one o’ clock. Be sharp mind cos that’s when I shut for me dinner so we won’t get disturbed.”

Five to one I’m pacing up and down the High Street, checking my watch about every twenty seconds. One o’clock on the button I’m climbing the stairs, through the door into Badgworld. A bell rings and Penny comes out to the counter. “Can I help you?”
“Hi, yes, are you Penny?” A nod. “Hi, I’m Harry. Mark’s friend, you know, I er………” “Yeah, that’s fine. I’ll just lock up for lunch: go through there into the staff room, I’ll be right with you.”
My first thought is relief, it’s all real. I have a quick peek at her ass as she walks to the door, and it’s a beauty. Don’t know about chubby mind, I wouldn’t call it that. It’s what I’d call quite slim, though rounded enough in her tight jeans to see it’s all woman. And the jeans, they must be designer. I’m no fashion expert but I know quality when I see it. They must have cost a fair few twenty quids for sure. She locks the door, turns to face me and gives me a lovely smile. Blonde, like Mark said. In fact lovely blonde, long down to her shoulders and really shiny, well cut, and if it’s a dye job it’s the best I’ve seen. Her figure too is smashing, absolutely smashing, if you like that slim long legged look that athletic girls have. And I do, I like it a lot. I could do without the horrible great cheap-looking hoop earrings, full on chav, but she’s got beautiful sparkly blue eyes and she’s a lot classier than I’d been expecting. I’m looking forward to this a lot: best twenty pounds I’ll spend this week for sure.
So she follows me into the back room, just a little shabby room with a sink, kettle, table and a few old dining chairs. Another nice smile, she’s got lovely white teeth, and she asks me if I have the twenty quid. Funny accent, I can’t quite place it. I thought it was cockney on the phone, but I just don’t know. Who cares, it’s not her voice I’m after. I whip out my wallet and hand over the readies, she thanks me nicely and tucks the notes away in her pocket. Then she gets hold of one of the old dining chairs and pulls it into the middle of the room. I’m watching eagerly, I’m bursting with anticipation. The more I look at her the lovelier she looks. That smile again, it lights up her face. Her complexion is smooth as a model’s but she has tiny little laughter lines round her mouth and little crinkles at the corner of her eyes, so she’s older than Mark thought. But what the hell, I’m going to love this.

“Right” she says. “Sit yourself down and I’ll tell you the form. I’ll just take off my shoes, so if you get me kicking I won’t hurt you.” Man, I’m as hard as a rock, this is just fantastic. Twenty quid, I can’t believe it. “OK. This is the deal. You give me twenty smacks on my bottom, OK? You can smack as hard as you like. I expect it to hurt and I’ll be disappointed if it doesn’t. You’ve paid good money so make sure you get good value. I hope you’ll come again, but if you don’t wallop hard enough you won’t be invited back. There’s just one rule: go slowly. You’re here to enjoy it, so take your time. Now, don’t disappoint me. Hard but slow. Got it?”
“Yes, Penny. Hard but slow. My pleasure.”
She walks slowly across the room. Incongruously I’m thinking her voice has changed again, the accent has gone. What the hell, her mouth is probably as dry as mine. She stands by me, arms by her sides. The smile has gone, she looks apprehensive. I pat my thighs with both hands. She looks down, swallows hard, and then she starts to lean forward. I take her arm and gently but firmly pull her over my lap. I position her a little further forward than is ideal, but I’ve got an erection a cat couldn’t scratch. Can’t have her on that, it might break. “Ready?” “Yes, but please, slowly yes? Slowly.”
I rest my hand on her lovely bottom. The jeans are skin tight and they showcase her little derriere to perfection. I give her two little pats, then tell her to brace herself. I’m a big bloke and I’ve got big, hard hands from my work. I’ve spanked a lot of bottoms and I know what I’m doing. If I hit her as hard as I can it’s going to really hurt her. But I know there’s no quicker way to earning a woman’s contempt than going softly, so I resolve to make her earn her twenty pounds. I raise my hand to shoulder height. No, to hell with that, I raise it further. All the way. Pause. Then I smash it down with full force. I hit her right in the middle of her bottom, quite low down. Her ass is small enough that I’ve covered both buttocks and the sound of the wallop resounds around the room. She doesn’t move an inch and she doesn’t make a sound. Wow. OK, I remember the “slowly.” I wait about thirty seconds. Hand up as high as I can. This time I bring it down faster and I smack her lovely little right buttock. She gives a little grunt but doesn’t move a muscle. The next one is every bit as hard but on her left cheek. The sound is really loud, I think because the jeans are so tight. A nice long pause. This is so erotic. Never mind Mark’s bare bottom only tactics, these jeans are made to be spanked. The fourth spank lands right in the middle and I’m rewarded with a louder sound, an “oof”, and a little wriggle. Aye, I thinks, you’re tough but you underestimated just how hard I can spank you jeans or no jeans. That’s only four and there’s 16 to go. I count to thirty: I’m going much slower than I normally would but if that’s what it takes to be able to come see her again that’s fine with me. The fifth smack I land in exactly the same place as the fourth and I get a louder sound this time. It’s a mix of a grunt, an ouch and something else. Hard to describe but it truly seems like a mix of pain AND pleasure. The sixth smack I deliver is every bit as hard, on the left cheek. Same sound, louder, and a real wriggle. Same on the right cheek, another grunt, another wriggle. She wriggles a bit more this time: I know I’m getting through to her. Seven and eight get great reactions, she’s really wriggling her butt now, like she’s trying to shrug off the pain. So I wait a good minute before number nine. I ask her “Ready?” “Yes, she says, but make it hard.” God, I don’t believe this. I’m spanking her harder than I’ve spanked anyone in my life and she’s acting like I’m going easy on her. OK, think of the martial arts boys. Don’t hit it hit through it. So my next whack is like I’m trying to hit her front, hit right through her bottom. It’s across both buttocks and the noise is unbelievable. I’ve never smacked anyone this hard. I didn’t know I could hit this hard. It works, she lets out a long “oooooh.Ah. Oh, I felt that.” I only wait twenty seconds this time, then I hit her again in the same spot. I know she wants this and it is my pleasure to oblige. Amazingly she doesn’t make a sound, nor does she wriggle. It’s like she never felt that one. Amazing. I’m about to raise my hand for number 11 when she asks “sorry, Harry, would you mind stopping for a minute?” Ha ha I think, I’m getting to her. She’s going to ask for a break, can’t take this after all. But then she totally amazes me. She stands up and starts unfastening her belt. “I’m really sorry, Harry, but these jeans are cutting me in two. They’re too tight for this.” With that she pulls them down, with difficulty, they’re so tight. She steps out of them then turns to me with a little rueful smile and rubs her bottom. With no further ado she’s back over my lap. I don’t know about you but THE most exciting thing for me is when a woman willingly goes over my knee to submit to what she knows is going to be a good tanning. She’s wearing tiny little white lacy panties, they’re hardly more than a breath of air. The jeans gave some protection, I reckon she’s in real trouble here. Couple of little pats on her gorgeous bum, I raise my hand. She tenses her body. I smack her across both cheeks, hard but not with the full force I was using. She feels it all right though, gives out a really loud gasp. Then she wriggles for about ten seconds while I wait patiently. I’m in no rush, this is paradise. Another good hard smack and she’s oohing and aahing and wriggling nonstop. You can imagine the effect this lovely creature is having on me and I’m afraid I’m going to explode in my trousers. I then give her two smacks close together, one on the left one on the right. Good firm smacks but not as hard as before. Now she’s moaning softly and she’s wriggling, she kicks her legs up, lowers them and sort of scissors them. Like rubbing her thighs together. Her bottom may be resilient but it’s getting redder now. A hard smack on the left buttock. More leg kicking, and the sounds she’s making are amazing. You’d call it moaning but there’s almost an element of happy humming mixed in with it. As my smack lands on her right cheek she shouts out “oh yes”. Then “My pants. Pull down my pants.” I take hold of them with my right hand and roughly yank them down. I’m not counting now, I start smacking each buttock alternately, smack smack, smack smack. Firm, not hard, and not slow. She’s rubbing her thighs together constantly, going oh oh oh oh….” The wriggling is getting frantic and her legs are going like pistons. I’m spanking away determinedly keeping up a steady rhythm then she explodes into the mightiest orgasm. Her beautiful body is spasming across my lap and how I don’t climax myself I’ll never know. Finally she slumps across me, her hair trailing on the floor. Nothing is said. After a minute she gets up. “Wow. Thank you, that was amazing.” I’m about to reply when she puts her finger over my lips. “Shush. Just sit quiet, I’ll be right back” She goes to the cupboard and comes back with a cushion which she chucks on the floor before me. Kneeling down on it she gives me that little smile. “Sauce for the goose.” With no further ado she unzips me. I’m bigger and harder than I’ve been in my life, but that ends as she gently takes me in her mouth. I’d say I may have lasted 5 seconds but to be fair it could be less.
She hands me a tissue, tells me to wait right there she’ll be back. Grabs her pants and jeans and off she goes. Typical woman, we do all that together but she has to put her clothes back on in private. I tidy myself up and sit there pensively waiting for her to return. She’s back pretty quickly looking flushed but smiling happily. “I’m afraid that was a bit of a slutty thing to do but I knew how aroused you were and in view of the fantastic time you gave me I rather thought it the thing to do.” Eh? Suddenly her grammar and her diction were totally different. She saw my puzzled expression, smiled. “I’ve a lot to thank Penny for I think.” Now my mouth was hanging open. She stuck out her hand. “Hello, I’m Samantha, pleased to meet you.” Not Penny then? “Penny works for me. I own the business. I found out what she was up to: my brother works with Jimmy at the garage. Look, Harry, you saw how I was with the spanking. I just needed it. My husband used to spank me but since we split I’ve never had it and frankly I missed it. So I saw the opportunity and, well, you know the rest.”
“Well it was fantastic. I loved every second of it and I can’t thank you enough.”
“I can’t thank you enough. You know, you were the fifth bloke coming here for Penny. I didn’t like the look of any of them. The last one was a horrible fat greasy creep and I was starting to despair of a real man coming in. I just told them Penny was off sick and kept hoping someone decent would turn up. And then there you were. Now Harry, a serious question. And don’t you dare lie to me. Are you married?”
I told her no, I’d come out of a relationship last year and wasn’t seeing anyone. Her lovely face lit up. “Then would you like to come to come to dinner on Saturday. I’m a good cook; I’ll make you a nice meal.” Yes please, damn right I would like to. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out the twenty quid. “Here, put this toward a good bottle of champagne to bring with you.”
Ok.
She blushes slightly. “Have you got a toothbrush?”
Of course.
“Bring it with you.”
She blushes more deeply.
“Have you got a cane?” Of course.
“Bring that too.”

hairbrushedhubby

Re: Pocket money spanking M/F

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 am

Wow, what a story, top marks, let's have more from you.

henry999

Post by henry999 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks, very kind of you. I have 2 more in mind but I wasn't sure if anyone was bothered, so it's nice to know someone enjoyed it. Cheers

tk04

Post by tk04 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Loved it, more please.

niceladyemlo

Post by niceladyemlo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:22 am

Lovely and wow thank you..more please sir

gentbb

Post by gentbb » Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 pm

That is got to be one of the hottest stories I have seen. Very well written. Great first person.
thanks
GentBB