A Long Awaited Gift

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Warren_Forest

A Long Awaited Gift

Post by Warren_Forest » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

After along flight of figiding in my seat the anoucment came over the loud speaker, " ladies and gentlemen this the captain speaking we are 10 minutes from landing at Phoenix International airport so please fasten your seat belts, if you need any help please hit the buzzer ans an attendant will be with you shortly, hope you enjoyed your flight".
I buckle my belt with a smile and butterflies flutter in my stomach from all the exicitement of meeting my belove Master and Mistress for the very first time. When I reach where we supose to get our lugage I look around hoping to see one or the other.
My Mistress calls by my online name in a sweet voice but authoritive, "uller we are here baby".
I turn toward the voice who said that and smiles as i wave to her, my butterflies in my stomach just flutered a bit faster, besides her stands a man with back straight and an arm around her waist. Even tho we only talk online I can tell that this is Master. I get my lugage after waiting for an endless time then goes towards them. When I reached them I set my bags down and give both of them a big hug where I start to cry from joy.
Master and Mistress both look hapily at me then Master says in a soft but comanding voice, "welcome to Pheonix my boy just follow us to the van then we can get home."
"Yes Master," I respond picking up my lugage and following them on Mistress left two steps behind as a proper slave should.
The drive seem to me it flew by as we where talking and getting to know each other as we pull in the driveway and I got out. When we got to the door Master and Mistress went in, I stayed at the threshold and kneel on both knee hands to the floor with my forehead resting on them and asked, "Master Mistress may I enter your home".
They both said yes that I may go in where i got up and went inside with a big grin on my face. I was a bit disapointed when apart from us there was nobody else in the house, since I was hoping also to meet my new family.
Seeing and guessing why I seem a bit disapointed Mistress said," the others will be here it is just they had other arangements don't worry they all want to meet you".
Master and Mistress showed me to my room where I started to unpact, "you can do that later boy we have things to do and discus," Master said.

Both Master and Mistress seated themselves where I joined them and they told me my chores around the house till I get a job and they told me the rules, all of it seem simple enough.
When they where done Master told Mistress to go get his spanking paddle, and his belt I gulp hearing and look at Master questionaly.
"uller my boy this is your wellcome home spanking you will receive 10 spankings with my hand, 15 with the paddle and 7 with the belt, after Mistress will take over" Master stated in a loving voice.
"Yes Master", I replied with after a short gulp at hearing what was going to happen to my bottom.
Mistress came back with the implements in her hand and set them on the table before me then she said,"uller this is not a punishment this is to welcome you you home we both want you to know we love you and we are proud that your here".
"Now get up lower your pants and your underwear then lay over your Master's lap; do you understand that order slave," Mistress said in a clear and authorotive voice.
"Yes Mistress." I responded then slowly got up and lowered my pants then underwear and laid over my Master's lap.
"Good boy uller for your first real life spanking we will take it easy on you," while Master was sayinfg I was good his hand was lightly brushing my soon to be red bottom to relax me.

Smacck, Smacck, Smacck, Smacck, Smacck, Smacck, Smacck, Smacck, Smacck, Smacck,
then Master said," good boy we are done withe the hand spanking here comes the paddle just relax".
Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, Cracck,Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, Cracck,Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, Masters paddle pepered my botom in an easy rythim turning it from pink to a bright red.
For the belt spanking Master made me get up and lay my top half on the couter, "uller did you ever get the belt done for real" Master asked?
"I have only received it for a sampling Master."
"Ok then," at that time I turned my head so I could see Mistresswho was smiling.
Swissh..Snap, Swissh..Snap, I did a reflex action and covered my bottom with both hands "Owwwwie," I yelled.
"Uller take your hands away from your butt right now or I will start again from 1" Master declared in a no nonsense voice.
I slowly rmoved my hands and laid them back to where they where before Mistress came over and held them firmly in place,"I will just hold it beacuse I don't want you to get to sore boy."
Mistress noded to Master signaling it is safe to continue, Swissh..Snap, Swissh..Snap, Swissh..Snap, Swissh..Snap, Swissh..Snap.
When Master finished I was sobbing with my head laid against the counter when he came over and kiss the side of my head,"good job uller I am proud of you now your Mistress will take over".
"You can rest a bit while I get out the last implement for you," I noded by way of thanks still sobbing when I heard a drawer open then close.
" Since I am also your ageplay mom my last implement will be the wooden spoon remember this is not punishment love it is to welcome you home," Mistress reminded me.

Mistress rub my sore red tushy for a few seconds then Smacck, Smacck,Smacck, Smacck,Smacck, Smacck,Smacck, Smacck,Smacck, Smacck, tears where running out of my eye.
"Ouchhhhh, Owieeeeeee" as my bottom was really burning now dreading in a way the two last set to come.
"Uller tell me how do you feel right now", Mistress ask.
"Even tho my bottom is burning and it hurts Mistress I can take the rest of the spanking," I replied between my crying.
"Very well my boy just let me know if you can't take it."
After having said that Mistress took the padle and lightky tap it on my sore red bottom tap, tap, tap.
Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, then without warning she change the tempo to one that was quickerCracck, Cracck, Cracck,Cracck, Cracck, Cracck, then she made me cry even more by alternating to diferent spots ending the last three on my sit spot Cracck, Cracck, Cracck,Cracck, Cracck, Cracck.
By the time Mistress was done with the paddle I was kicking with my feet and crying up a storm, Mistress let my kicking subside. When I calm down she came and gently kiss the side of my face "it is almost over baby".
Then she went behind me and raised the wooden spoon Pock, Pock, she then varied the speed and the places going to the cleft of my sore nottom and my sit spot Pock, Pock, Pock, Pock, Pock.
"Ayoyyye, Owieeee," I cried as I was balling like a baby while under the watchrull and loving gaze of my Master and Mistress.
I am not sure how long I was there crying but as soon as I felt like I could get up I did finding Master and Mistress both seated besides one another holding hands.
I knelt before them and said," thank you Master and Mistress for giving me this long awaited gift of being your slave."
*** The End***

lindaotk

Re: A Long Awaited Gift

Post by lindaotk » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 am

awesome, I wait the second part early, please, thank you very much

lindaotk

Post by lindaotk » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 am

awesome, I wait the second part early, please, thank you very much

Warren_Forest

Post by Warren_Forest » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

thank you for the encouragement I will start working on it soon.