My Life With Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
btimmond

My Life With Spanking

Post by btimmond » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 am

My Spanking Life
Story # 1

I was in a sports bar in Virginia after rugby practice, having a beer with my team mates, and I was approached by a nice looking lady. I said hello to her, and she said hello to me, and called me Adam. The only problem was that what she called me wasn’t my name! I gently told her my name was Reed, not Adam, and I got a strange look from her, and she said,”yeah right, I know your name is Adam”. She told me the last name which was a famous local musician. I again told her that I was not that person, and she continued to badger me. I told her to hang on a second, and some of my friends were there, and I introduced her to them and had them tell her I was not that musician. She was ADAMENT I was Adam!!!
I was getting very frustrated by her attitude, and after ten minutes of this arguing back and forth, I told her, “If you don’t stop this arguing I’m going to take you out back and turn you over my knee”!!! She colored slightly, and said,“ I’d just love it”! I told her again who I was and she still was on her Adam kick, so I had had enough. I told her we were going out to my car so I could show her my id, and then I was going to spank her for being ridiculous and basically calling me a liar. She again repeated,” I’ll love it!!” As we walked, I noticed that she had a nice round behind.
We got to my car and I got my id out and she nearly fell over when she saw it. She really thought that I was Adam. I turned her around and gave her a couple of good swats on the seat of her tight tan Dockers, and she apologized to me. I told her that I couldn’t spank her right there near the door, so I asked where her car was parked. She led me toward the back of the lot, and I saw that we were in an area of the lot that would be fairly private, as I could see anyone approaching and wait until it was clear if we were busy. She had a four door Plymouth, and I opened the back door, and said,” step into my office”. She got in first, and slid over to the right, and I followed her and closed the door. I put my finger on her chin and looked in her eyes and told her that she really deserved to be spanked, and she readily agreed, so it was time to get started. I gently took her hand and guided her over my lap, with my right hand on her soft behind pushing her in the perfect position. I told her,” raise your butt up “, and she hesitated a second and then she complied. I reached under her, and unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her thighs. She exclaimed,” Ahhh” and set her butt back down. Told her again to raise up, and I got my fingers in the waist band of her blue panties, and pulled them down to join her Dockers. Her exclamation this time was. ”OH MY GOD!!! I said, “I am spanking you not your pants!” I rubbed her bare cheeks, gauging the softness and the muscles so the spanking would be thorough. I started on her left cheek at the top and worked my way down to the bottom with medium hard spanks, and back up her crack and down the other side, using increments of 25 at a time. In between , I rubbed her behind as it got pink then red and heated up appropriately. I continued until I had smacked her 200 hundred times, and she was breathing hard, and apologizing for being bad. I wanted her to really learn a lesson so I had noticed a windshield scraper on the floor; the kind that had a long wooden handle that unscrewed from the scraper. I took it apart and I told her that she was going to learn not to call people liars and be rude. I started really laying the wood hard on her cheeks and it was soon after that she started crying hard, and saying she was so sorry. I took her cheek in my hand and spread her buttocks and spanked her hard in the middle until she was crying uncontrollably, and I stopped and rubbed her behind, and helped her up and sat her on my lap to console and hold her until she stopped crying. She told me the worst of it all was that she had to go home and explain to her fiancé how her butt was deep red!! I pulled up her pants and I told her to behave herself, gave a quick kiss and I left……

superz

Re: My Life With Spanking

Post by superz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Nice =]

beth1964

Re: My Life With Spanking

Post by beth1964 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 am

Hmmm! Really?