What happened??? An introduction to domestic discipline

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lastfrntr

What happened??? An introduction to domestic discipline

Post by lastfrntr » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:36 pm

“This will be dealt with when we get home.” The voice whispered sternly in her ear, as his arm went firmly around her shoulder, guiding her out of the store. He opened her car door, waiting for her to sit and buckle up before locking and closing the door. The ride home screamed of silence. She replayed in her mind what had just happened. What had gone wrong? Stealing a glance at him in the drivers seat, she could see his temple pulsating. What had she done???

As they pulled into the garage, his voice tugged her out of her trance. She looked toward him. He spoke in an even, subdued tone, not breaking his straight-ahead gaze. “You will go into the house, directly into the kitchen, where you will stand, leaning over the counter top, with both hands holding onto the opposite side of the countertop. You will wait, leaned over, until I release you.”

“But I don’t…”

“I did not ask for discussion. The sooner you realize your only appropriate response is ‘Yes, sir,’ the better off you will be. You have already earned yourself a harsh discipline for disappearing in a store, it will only get harsher.”

So that was what all this was about? She kept walking when he had stopped to look at something in the store! She was on a mission – following an idea. She didn’t realize she had moved that much further on. Since when did he decide to take on the role of disciplinarian? Since when did she not get a say in something so personal in their relationship, which had been going on for over 25 years?

“Am I making myself clear?” his calmly stern, voice brought her again to the present. “I will be in shortly. You know what I expect.”

A jolt of apprehension surged through her body. Was this for real? Not knowing for certain, yet not wanting to risk it, she reached for the door handle. The door was locked. Calmly, he reached out and hit the auto-door unlock button. The audible click echoed loudly in the car. “Inside – now.” his no-nonsense tone left no question. As she climbed out of the car and passed by the front, she could not bring herself to look toward the driver’s seat. Her mind was reeling.

Stepping into the kitchen, a shiver ran down her spine. What did he really have in mind? Leaning over the countertop, reaching for the other side made her feet rise up on their tippy-toes. Standing back up, she pondered. She knew he couldn’t really mean it. It was embarrassing laying splayed out on a countertop. Surely that was not his intention. What was his intention? The ominous sound of his footsteps walking down the deck then the suction of the door as it was being opened, sent another shiver down her spine. She was about to find out what was on his mind. Before he came around the corner into the kitchen, she quickly placed her hands on the countertop. She didn’t want to totally disregard what he had demanded, although she was not about to lean her full body across the counter.

“Did I not make myself clear?” he asked, raising one eyebrow.

“I didn’t really think…”

“You didn’t really think,” he repeated, taking another stride toward her. “No, I would say you really didn’t think. Luckily I will be helping you begin ‘really thinking’. You weren’t ‘really thinking’ when you took off in the store – especially after I had specifically told you to stay near me.” His voice was calm, but his face was stern. “Unbutton and unzip your pants.”

Her face flushed. She looked down at her feet. Her hands made no move.

“Let’s get one thing straight. I do not like to repeat myself.” He reached over, gently tipping her face up to look him in the eyes. “You will find the punishments much easier if you cooperate fully. As well, the more you fight them the more severe they will become.” She tried to look away, her mind desperately replaying his words…what did he mean by ‘the punishments’???

Using his fingers, he brought her face back to make eye contact. In almost a whisper he said, “Unbutton and unzip your pants. Now.” Her fingers fumbled to comply. “That’s a good girl. Now lean yourself over the counter. Grab hold of the other side.” She reached out across the counter to the other side. Her feet came slightly off the ground. “Good girl. Do not let go of the counter until I give you permission. Do you understand?” She laid her head down on the counter resignedly. “Yes,” her voice wavered, barely audible. She felt one of his large hands softly graze her jeans. “Yes, what?” His voice prompted. The next thing she knew, she felt and heard a loud smack on her backside. The immediate sting made her clench the counter tighter. “Yesss Siiirrr,” she hissed as his hand started raining smacks evenly on both cheeks. “Owwwww!” She stammered. Her feet were coming off the ground with each new spank. “Stooopppp – it huuuurrrrrts toooooo muuuuch!!!”

“This is just the warm up sweetheart. Get ready for the main event.” He quickly yanked down her jeans and underwear in one fell swoop. They hung at her knees. Tears of embarrassment welled up in her eyes. She tried to stand up, his firm hand pushed her back down, holding her there with one hand while using the other to bring about the punishment. With each swat, he lectured her about following directions and being responsible. He methodically spanked her entire bottom, enjoying watching the pink handprints as they continued to get brighter and brighter. “Stop, stop! I promise I will not do it again!” She cried as tears ran down her cheeks, while trying to twist out of the way his blows. He hardly let it affect his effort, simply holding her down a little firmer with the other hand. Finally, when there was no more fight left in her, the barrage stopped. Her fanny was raw and on fire. Tears streaked her face. She sniffled between gasps as she caught her breath. She felt his hands tenderly rubbing each cheek. They brought about a whole new burning sensation, not to mention the burning between her legs. Now, firmly believing he was the one in control, she waited for his permission to get up.

“Are you going to follow directions fully and the first time, next time?” he asked. Her head nodded up and down. “I cannot hear you.” His hand landed firmly on her backside again.

“Yes!” She cried out.

“Yes what?” another slap reverberated off her backside.

“Yeeesss siirrr!” she sobbed.

“It seems to me like you may need a little reminder lesson to teach you how to respond appropriately.” He illustrated the statement with a firm slap to each cheek.

“No, pleereaaasseee, I caaaan’t taaake anyyyyymorrrrre!” She wailed as the pain seared with each new slap.

“The quicker you learn to make good choices the easier the discipline will get. Just know that I will never leave a permanent mark, but you may have trouble sitting down for a few days.”

“I do not need someone to discipline me!” She cried out, while still bent over the counter.

“On the contrary, it is quite obvious that you DO need discipline in your life. You need someone to help you make good choices - Someone who will hold you accountable. I only want what’s best for you.” He pulled her up from the counter, over to the couch where he sat down, pulling her down to lay on her stomach beside him, using his lap as a pillow. He gently stroked her hair and her back, as she finished sobbing. It was at that moment that a wave of security and peacefulness washed over her and she knew she was exactly where she needed to be.

wwaapp

Re: What happened??? An introduction to domestic discipline

Post by wwaapp » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 am

Stacy,
You have a great way with words. "The ride home screamed of silence" and now you are understanding the tears of shame. When we are young we learn, as we get older we understand.
Patrick

lastfrntr

Post by lastfrntr » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks Patrick. How right you are about young and old... Yet there is still so much to understand!

Seeksonlinefemsub

Post by Seeksonlinefemsub » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 pm

*Smiles* Very good story, well written and a pleasure to read. Well done.

lonny55

Post by lonny55 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Very nicely written while adding "if you can't follow the directions Young Lady then perhaps it IS time you FELT the directions".