What now?

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
imsomean1

What now?

Post by imsomean1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:15 am

Maddie walks in the front door and sees the school paddle laid out on the coffee table and her heart skips a beat. There are three paddles in the house , a small oval one , a black leather one and the school paddle that's a couple feet long and two inches thick. She just stands there and wonders what is going on. She actually jumps when he walks into the living room. He doesn't look upset and walks over and give her a kiss in the middle of her forehead. When he walks her over to the couch and has her sit down beside him her stomach is full of butterflies.

"So sweetie , how was school today?"

Maddie bites her lower lip and her head is spinning as she thinks back through her day. She can't think of any reason for the paddle to be laying out just inches away.

"It was fine , I got a perfect score on my spelling test. It was just the same ole thing."

He takes both her hands in his and makes her stand in front of him This is never a good thing, he only does this when he wants to have a serious talk. When he reaches behind her and unzips her dress the pushes it off her shoulders she knows she's in for it but still doesn't know why. She begins to blush because she never is comfortable standing in front of him in just her panties.

"A perfect score , well that's great sweetie. So just another boring day at school is what you're telling me?"

Maddie is now chewing on her lower lip. He doesn't sound upset at all but all the other signs are she's going to be sleeping on her tummy come bedtime. She has no clue what's she's done so she just nods her head yes and continues to chew on her lower lip. He seems to be almost smiling when he hooks his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and one quick tug they are down to her feet. Maddie keeps chewing on her lip and steps out of them feeling her face getting even redder. Now all she has on is her socks. She wants to ask what's she done but afraid to. If he would just start giving her one of his lectures or even send her to the corner. Anything would be better than just standing there naked.

"What if I told you that I heard that two little girls were chatterboxes in several of their classes today?"

Maddie stops chewing her lip, it's gotten so sore. Her stomach is filling with butterflies. She doesn't remember talking all that much and no one had said anything to her. She just stood there scared and confused.

"And what if I told you the same girls haven't been to gym this entire week? The teacher thinks it's because those two girls don't want to have to take a shower after gym."

Maddie knew for sure she was in for it. She had made excuses and not gone to the gym all three days she was suppose to go. The thing that had her confused was how he had found out. Maddie just looks down at the floor.

"It's just weird and embarrassing to take a shower with a bunch of other people! They say they don't but they check you out!"

He just shakes his head and rubs his hand over his face looking like he's trying to hide the fact he's smiling.

"Honey it's just a bunch of girls , what do you have that they don't have for god's sake!"

Maddie's face is redder than ever. She looks down like she's checking herself out.

"It's more about what I don't have! Some of those girls have big hooters and my kitty doesn't have fur. That doesn't even matter , Susie has big ones and they tease her about having pink nipples and she does have hair down there but it's red like the hair on her head and they tell her it looks like her pus..., uh ... bits and pieces is on fire. Girls are just mean and you can't win when they put you in their sights!"

Again he shakes his head and rubs his hand over his face to cover his smile. He reaches out and takes her by the hand and puts her over his lap and begins to gently rub his hand over her butt.

"I don't think I need to explain why I need to spank you young lady. You don't run your mouth in class when a teacher is talking and you know it!"

His hand begins smacking her butt hard and fast. Going back and forth from one butt cheek to the other. Once her got one part of her butt cherry red he would start smacking another part till her entire bottom and backs of her legs were cherry red. She started squirming from the first smack and by the end her legs were kicking in every direction they could go. The spanking comes to an end and he helps her up and put her back in front of him. Maddie is back to chewing her lower lip and her face is as red as her ass. For some strange reason he reaches out and begins to make a circle around her belly button with his finger.

"Now that I have your attention little lady we can continue our little talk! Not going to gym is getting you three swats with the paddle. Lying to the teacher about why you didn't want to take gym is adding five more! You know better than to tell lies so I don't need to hear any excuses! I would say this is going to hurt me more that it hurts you but then I'd be lying. Bend over and put your hands on your knees!"

Maddie does as she's told and all she can think is how bad this is going to hurt. She's never gotten more than five smacks with the school paddle and not sure she's going to be able to take all eight. He stands up and picks up the paddle and tells her to get her legs further apart. When she feels the cool air between her legs she wonders just how much of a show he's getting. He rubs the paddle over her already sore butt. She hates the way he makes her wait when she's being punished. Then the paddle lands and she wished he had teased her a little longer. That paddle caught most of both sides of her butt and it damn near lifted her off her feet.

"That's ONE and little girl you pull this stunt again and I'll double the swat plus take you outside for a switching!"

Maddie wonders what it would be like to be taken outside to get spanked and feels her heart begins to race a little faster realizing she would be naked and fence or not the neighbors could see and hear if he ever did that. The paddle lands again and she lets out a loud gasp.

"That's TWO little girl. You remember how this feels the next time you start to tell a fib!"

That's how this went. After each swat he would pause and rub the paddle over her bottom while giving her something else to think about. Maddie didn't think she was going to make it through all eight swats but somehow she did. She doesn't raise up till she's told and gets reminded not to rub. Her face is still as red as her bottom. She justs stands there naked waiting for his next instruction and praying he's not going to spank her anymore.

"OK sweetheart , put you dress back on. I don't feel like cooking so we'll go out to dinner."

Maddie wasn't thrilled at the idea of having to go sit anywhere but wasn't about to argue with him. When she reaches down and picks up her underpants her takes them out of her hand and stuffs them in his back pocket.

"You won't be needing those young lady. I'd think you would want that little bottom to get all the cool air you can get. We can discuss when you'll be wearing panties again in the morning. Now put your dress on unless you think you need another trip over my lap!"

Maddie puts her dress back on and while it was embarrassing not to be wearing underwear she was actually glad not to have panties pressing against her sore butt. It's still a bit confusing that he hasn't act upset through this entire thing. When she gets out of the car he lifts the back of her dress up for just a second and runs his hand over her sore butt.

"Oh still nice and red little one. Do you need me to ask if they have a pillow for you to sit on?"

Maddie's face turns blood red once again and she let's out a sigh and shakes her head. He loves to make her blush and has gotten very good at it. It didn't stop in the parking lot either. Right in front of the waitress he asked her if she remembers what happens to little girls who don't clean their plate. Then when she gets ice cream he laughs and asks if she's going to eat it or sit on it. He makes her blush three times before they got back home.

They weren't three feet inside the door when he unzips her dress and makes it fall to the floor. He walks behind her and rubs his hand over her sore bottom. He walks back in front of her and runs the back of his hand down her blushing cheek.

"I was thinking of running you a bubble bath but from the looks of things I don't think you would really enjoy sitting in a tub just yet. Let's get you in the shower sweetie."

Maddie thought she was being sent to take a shower till he follows her into the bathroom. He starts the shower then holds her arm as she steps in. She wants to tell him that she is old enough to take a shower by herself but decides to just go with it because she wouldn't win the argument anyway. He picks covers his hands with soap and begins to wash her. The way he does it is almost like getting a massage. As embarrassing as it was to be getting washed like she was a three year old , it did feel wonderful but she would never tell him. He spends extra time on her bottom and his soapy hands felt good in some ways but the rubbing stung too. He spent lots of time washing her chest and she could tell he was doing that just to make her blush. He works his way down and let's just say he didn't miss a spot not matter how private the area was. Then he let's he rinse off but he's not done.

"Maddie , it's been a while sense I've given you a spanking on a wet bottom. Turn and face the back of the tub and put your hands on the wall."

He lands a couple dozen hand smacks to her wet bottom setting it on fire again. Then he helps her out of the shower and wraps her in a extra large bath towel. He takes her by the hand into the bedroom and just as they get inside he takes the towel away and wraps her in his arms and begins rubbing her sore butt.

"Honey with the week you had I figured some playtime was just what the doctor ordered! Now the question is do you want to keep it going or can I put you on the bed and show you how the big girls play and make me happy?"

Maddie pulls his head down to her's and gives him a long wet kiss then whispers in his ear.

"I can't decide so maybe you better think of a way we can do both!"

Maddie blushed but had a big smile on her face but not as big a smile as the one on his face!

Spanky8729

Re: What now?

Post by Spanky8729 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Good story but kind of left us hanging