A Housewife's Tale II (Ff; MF)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ruehe555

Post by ruehe555 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:30 am

The Grown-Ups:
Linda, Mom and housewife
Albert, her husband

The kids:
Amber,
Annabelle, 11
Jake, 9

Whap whap whap whap whap whap whap
Oh Lord, that really hurts
Mommy please, I didn't do it, pleeease
It wasn't me, Mommy, please no more
She changes again to her left hand, but both are hurting, of course, after three spankings
Uhhh, please mom...
*Ring Ring

Okay Anne, in the corner, next to your siblings

Balton, Hello?

Hello Linda, it's Chloe.

Hello Chloe., how are you.

Fine, thanks and you? You sound a little bit tired.

Yes, I'm exhausted. You know, because...

Yes?

Oh, I shouldn't talk too much about it, but I think one of my kids have stolen money.

Really? Are you sure? Your little ones are so lovely and well educated.

Yes, but the two 50$ bills are missing and I have to pay the plumber in three hours. So I interviewed the brats and none confessed. After three warnings, I had to spank them.

You did? And did one confess?

Not yet. But they are standing in the corner right now and thinking hard about their future, if I find the damn hairbrush, I looked everywhere...

Oh, poor kids. Maybe the wind took the money away, Linda, have you searched on the floor?

Yes Chloe., it wasn't the wind. I think it was Amber.

Amber: No Mom, I wasn't it! That's so unfair.

Quiet, brat! Then why you tried running away?

Amber: Because you wanted to spank me! And I'm too old for that and didn't do anything wrong!

She tried to run away, Chloe., so she was the first to be spanked, usually I begin with Jake as the youngest.

The door opens, Albert is coming in. He looks at three red butts in the living room corner, Anne is rubbing her butt and still crying.

And you can believe me, spanking three brats without hairbrush does really hurt your hands. And one of them is a thief! Or all three of them, I'm sure, the bills were there in the morning and now they are gone! What will I tell Joe, when he comes for the money?

Albert: Ahem.

Oh, darling, you are back. Sorry, Chloe., what was it why you called?

I wanted to borrow your lawn mower, if it doesn't cause inconvenience.

Not at all, just pass by.

But... your kids...

Don't worry, they will be quiet in the corner and some embarrassment doesn't harm them.

Okay, I hope you find the money, Linda, I come in 20 minutes, okay?

Sure, the brats have 30 minutes corner time until I need the hairbrush.

Ahem.

Sorry Chloe., Albert just came home. I have to-

No problem, and thanks Linda, see you soon.

Bye.

Amber: Dad, I was spanked but didn't do it, it was Jake or Anne.
Jake: Noo!
Anne: Noo, it wasn't me! I never steal!

Kids, put your panties and pants up and sit down on the sofa.
Linda. What did I tell you about telling other people about family spankings?

Yes, honey, you don't like it. But I just spanked three naked buts to correct very serious misbehavior and when a friend calls I enjoy some understanding and sympathy!

You spanked three naked buts for no reason. What did I tell you in the morning about Joe?

You did tell me about Joe?

Yes, I told you that we would meet after lunch and I already gave him the money, but you just don't listen!

Amber: Moom!
Anne: That's so unfair!

Oh, *giggling I', really sorry, I…

Do you really think Jake, Anne or Amber would steal our money? How stupid is that! Don't you trust your children?

*now serious I'm really really sorry. I will make up for that. I know I owe them something, even they had just some lighter hand spankings…

Anne: They weren't light!

Amber: Mine was hard!

I think you owe them three spankings, Linda.

Honey, that is not necessary, really. And will not let you embarrass me again, I, I am

YOU ARE WHAT?

Am a grown wom-

YOU ARE EITHER A BAD MOM OR A VERY NAUGHTY BRAT!

Honey I...

Amber, what do you think about your mom?

I think she isn't a bad mom, but sometimes *giggle a naughty little girl.

Anne: I think she owes us three hand spankings!

Jake: And corner time!

You heart it Linda. Three hand spankings. One now, the second before bedtime and the last tomorrow morning.

Please honey, I

And you will go upstairs now and put on the punishment dress I ordered for you for that conditions.

NO Albert, you cant' be serious! I won't wear that sham_

You will, or you stay naked until the last spanking, and I change them to hairbrush spankings.

*pouty The hairbrush is gone.

Jake: It isn't mom, you left it in my room last Tuesday.

So I count until 3, Linda. One,

Crying, okay okay.

*mom rushes upstairs

She couldn‘t believe, that she would get even more embarrassed than last month, as she was spanked like a little kid before her own children, while the best friend listened at the phone. Now she will get spanked again, and Albert forces her into that awful punishment dress he ordered online after that other incident. She is so excited, confused and horny and put‘s on the dress like a programmed robot.

Albert was wondering, why he just likes to spank and humiliate his wife, while he didn't like his children to be punished. Maybe it‘s his anger, that Linda didn‘t trust her own kids and so often can‘t pay attention while he is talking. Or it‘s the nice feeling he has, when Linda is kicking bare bottom over his knee.

Annabelle was happy it. Her mom would be spanked again like a little baby! She should feel sorry for her, but her ass still hurt and she was also angry because of that unfair spanking. But what is a punishment dress?

Amber felt so excited and wanted to get even with her mom. She should pay for that unfair spanking and learn that she, Amber, is not a baby anymore and way too old to be spanked. She had to convince her Dad, but that‘s difficult, when even her Mom still gets it on her bare bottom.

Jake felt sorry for his Mom. He knew that he was her favorite child and she was always kind to him and the spanking was not very hard. He is on his Moms side, while his big sisters are Daddy‘s girls. On the other hand he was curious, what would happen in a few minutes.

As Linda walked downstairs, all eyes were on her red face and laughter filled the living room. The dress was a pink little girls dress with frills and a big bow over her belly bottom, but at least two sizes too small. The hem was too short to cover her little girl panties, where Minnie Mouse was in a much better mood than Linda. She hustled to her husband, who was sitting on the chair in the middle of the living room and showing with the finger on his knee. She was glad to get over them, to avoid looking into her children's eyes and pretended not to hear their comments regarding her outfit. Luckily she had not too much time to feel embarrassed, as the spanking picked up speed and the heat on her ass let her forget the humiliation. She didn‘t listen to Albert's scolding, was busy with crying and kicking and telling everyone around that she is very very sorry.

Whereas Albert not only mentioned his wife's crying and kicking, but also her excitement between her legs. He decided to let her panties up and give her a good wedgie while spanking her butt in a deep red.

Jake watched the show with a mix of sorrow and fascination. Amber and Anne enjoyed it with no regrets and just loved it to comment her Moms silly kicking and howling over Daddy‘s knee, how cute she looked in the little girls dress and how very much she deserved that childish punishment.

Albert was slapping and Linda howling, so both made so much noise, that they didn‘t hear the telephone ringing. But Amber had an acute hearing and picked up the phone:

Amber: Balton, Hello?

*from the living room: OUUUU, honey, PLEEEEESSSSE, I am SORREEEEEE

Hi Linda, it‘s Chloe. again, I just talked with Mr. Sanders and he also has a lawn… What…

Hello Mrs. Rogers. It‘s Amber.

Ahh, Hello Amber, ahh is … your Mom …

Sorry Mrs. Roberts, but my Mom is VERY busy right now. Will you come to take the lawn mower?

I don‘t know, if that is the right time…

Of course, just pass by and ring the bell, I take it out of the garage!

Hmm, yes, but…

Okay, see you soon then, bye!

Curiosity killed the cat. And Chloe Roberts couldn‘t resist.

As Linda was standing in the living room corner, glad that she just showed her red butt and the backside of her panties and not the wet spot in front. The bell was ringing. As Linda tried to move, a stern „stay where you are“ from Albert took away her courage.

Amber sprinted to the door, opened it and led the curious neighbor into the hallway, where she had parked the lawn mower at exact that point, where you have a good view to the brat in the naughty corner. So Chloe. pretended NOT to stare 15 seconds at spanked Linda in her little girl dress and Linda pretended not to be there, in the corner with her red butt on display and not to know that the neighbor woman is watching her, Amber pretended that giving Mrs Roberts the lawn mower is the only important incident right now and Albert just gave Chloe. the information that the lost money is back again and everything is fine.

After Chloe. left with the lawn mower she didn‘t really need anymore, Albert surprised the kids with gift certificates for the local cinema, to get them out of the house. Albert went to his silly wife, carried her upstairs to the bedroom and caressed her, with special focus on her bright red backside. Linda enjoyed it like Albert and both hadn‘t to worry about being too noisy, as some strange neighbor was mowing the lawn at 8 pm. And because Albert is not cruel, he pardoned his wife and forgot about the other scheduled spankings.

After that day Linda and Chloe never talked about spanking or stolen money again. But even when the topic was as trivial like a well-kept lawn or the newest fashion trend, both women got a red face and changed the subject. :oops: :oops: