First time for Cathy.....M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
imsomean1

First time for Cathy.....M/f

Post by imsomean1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 am

Cathy took a deep breath then came out of the bathroom. She told him she needed to use the restroom but the truth was she just wanted a minute to calm herself down. This was her idea but talking about this and actually doing it are sure not the same. Brian's stripped down to his boxers and has a big smile on his face when she walks out of the bathroom. Cathy bites her lip and second guesses herself and wonders if a motel room was the best place for her first time. Brian walks across the room and wraps her in a big bearhug.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are today? Honey I understand this was a big step for you and I promise we'll take our time and not rush things. I'm not going to lie to you , it's going to hurt in the beginning but I'll take care of you and if you keep going I swear you'll end up having feelings you've never had before."

The words made her feel a bit better but Cathy is still more than a little scared.She keeps thinking that there can only be one first time and she wanted it to be perfect. Brian kisses her on the lips then begins to unbutton her shirt. Cathy puts her hands over his to stop him.

"What are you doing? All my clothes don't have to come off for this. I may not have ever done this before but I do know that. Can't we cut the lights off? I hate you seeing me blushing like this."

Brian gently moves her arms down to her sides and gives her a sweet kiss.

"I think you already know what I'm doing honey. No we aren't going to cut the lights off , do you think I'm giving up a chance to look at you? You are right, all your clothes don't HAVE to come off but you need to trust me sweetie , it's going to be so much better if you're naked. I know how bashful you can be but this is just part of it honey and you are going to trust me."

Brian goes back to unbuttoning Cathy's shirt and is taking his time. He pulls the shirt off and tosses it on the dresser then gives Cathy a longer kiss before unhooking her bra. Cathy starts to stop him from taking it off but Brian moves her hands back to her sides then gives her another kiss before sliding the straps down her arms. Cathy's face is now blood red and her legs are even shaking just a bit. Brian kisses her once again on the lips then on each cheek before moving down and kissing along her shoulders then down to her breasts. Cathy's arms come back up but this time they go to the back of Brian's head to hold him in place while he's kissing and licking her nipples.

"God this feels wonderful Brian! Maybe we could just keep doing this and forget about the rest of it."

Brian laughs then drops to his knees. Cathy wasn't sure what he was up to then gets the giggles when he begins kissing her stomach and even licks her belly button. The giggles stop when Brian begins kissing along the waistband of her jeans and when he unsnaps them she puts her hands behind her back to stop herself from stopping him. Brian unzips her jeans then ever so slowly begins pulling the down while kissing just above the waistband as they get lower and lower. When his finger tips reach her panties he hooks those too and he kisses up and down both sides of her smooth mound when he gets things down that far. It took a long time before her undies and jeans were down to her feet and he had kissed down the insides of her legs all the way down to her feet as she steps out of them.

"Have I told you how damn beautiful you are sweetie? I may as well tell you that after seeing you this way the lights will NEVER be cut off when we do this in the future!"

Brian tossed her jeans and panties in the direction of the dresser then kisses his way back up her body making longer stops at her smooth mound and again at her breasts. Then he gives her a long hard kiss on the lips and his tongue even slips in her mouth to play tag with hers. Her face is still blood red but she had never felt so good in her life and was ready for the next step.

Brian sits on the end of the bed and pulls Cathy in front of him. She smiles when she sees his eyes scan up and down her naked body. She was embarrassed at being naked but the look in his eyes more than made up for it. He pulls her even closer then wraps his arms around her and begin to gently rub her ass.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are sweetie? I swear to you that I'm going to take care of you sweetpea and I told you things would go nice and slow but we've gotten to the point to take that big step. Once we've gotten started it's going to be hard for me to stop but if it's hurting too much or you just need to stop then tell me and I promise I'll stop. So have you got anything you want to ask me before we continue?"

Cathy's face turns blood red once again and all she do is shake her head no and softly say she didn't have any questions. The truth was she had a dozen questions but was too embarrassed to ask them and wonder if everyone was as nervous as she was their first time. He stomach was full of butterflies and her head was spinning. Cathy had this strange mixture of fear and excitement. She was getting a little more comfortable being naked in front of Brian and loved the way he looked at her. As scared as she was she knew this was the right place and right time and most important the right person. He pulls her head down to his and gives her a long hard kiss then gently pulls her over his lap.

"This has been a long time coming honey but now you're finally going to find out what it's like to get spanked . I've wanted to spank this perfect ass the very first time I saw you but was pretty sure you would have ran away if I would have even hinted at it. Honey your life is about to change forever!"

The first two smacks land and Cathy felt like she had been stung by a thousand bees at once. She lets out a gasp and even squirms a little. It hurt a lot more than she expect but at the same time she didn't want him to stop. He begins rubbing her ass again.

"Thing are never going to be the same young lady! Refuse to take a shower with me in the future and this is what you can expect!"

Four smacks land and seem to be just a bit harder than the first two. Cathy squirms and even kicks her legs a little. Brian is back to gently rubbing her ass once again.

"Smack my hands away when I try to put them up your dress when we are in the car and this is what you can expect!"

Six smacks this time and Cathy's legs are kicking all over the place and her head is spinning trying to figure out how something that stings so bad can make her feel so good. He once again begins rubbing her ass.

"I hope you're getting the idea of what you can expect in the future. When you said you were giving yourself to me you've made the happiest man on the face of the earth. I just hope you understand that now I own this beautiful ass and the rest of you! I don't even need a reason to spank you but I'm sure you'll be giving me plenty of reasons too. The days of pushing me away when I want to give you oral are over little girl , sure I love getting blow jobs but I also love making you feel good and no more stopping me little girl!"

Ten very hard smacks land and she almost squirms off his lap. She's not sure how she feels about the idea of being in the wrong end of oral sex. When he kissed her shave mound a few minutes ago was as close as she's ever let him do. The idea of him looking between her legs isn't a turn on. She's always felt she was ugly down. She also understood that she needed someone in her life that was not going to take no for an answer and just take control of her in bed. When she told Brian that very thing he couldn't stop smiling.

"You come off my lap and I'll bend you over the end of this bed and use my belt instead of my hand little girl! We will be going shopping for a paddle in the morning little girl and we should find you a special hair brush to keep with you at all times. Now twenty more smacks and then I'm going to show you that when you gave this cute ass to me that spanking it isn't the only thing I have in mind for it!"

The twenty smacks took longer than all the rest added together. Brian was rubbing after every other smack and even parting her legs and rubbing between them and teasing her about how wet she was getting. She was proud of herself for getting her first spanking behind her without acting like a baby and she was in shock at how turned on the spanking had gotten her. She was more than a little nervous about his comment about her ass being used for more than spanking. He had brought up some anal play in the past and she always changed the subject because the idea scared her to death. He helps her off his lap then places two pillow on the end of the bed then makes her bend over the end of the bed. The pillow make her ass stick up and he's made her spread her legs wide open.

"God you are beautiful! I know you're scared but you really need to trust me. Just like with the spankings you just tell me and I'll stop. I may not be happy but I will not be mad at you honey , all I ask is give it a real chance!"

Cathy had seen the tube of lube he had in the paper bag on the dresser. She's ready to stop him before this even starts. She remembers how scared she was about her spanking and decides to hope this next step would surprise her just as much. Well she was surprised and never even had thoughts of stopping him. She was expecting anal sex but instead he knelt behind her and kissed every inch of her red so bottom. Then he began to kiss and lick between her legs with his tongue flicking from her clit to her virgin anus. He was being a real tease and building her up to the edge of an orgasm then stopping just long enough then starting the process all over. When he finally let her cum she actually began to shake. This was not the end but the beginning of their new life together!