Caned by mistake

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
grimwald

Caned by mistake

Post by grimwald » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:29 am

This is my first posting and is a fantasy about what I wished had happened to me at school as a late teenager. By that time our school had a Headmaster who opposed corporal punishment. Please let me know what you think.

Whilst I was by no means the brightest girl in the class, I was at least trustworthy which was why I was sent on so many errands for the teachers. Most of these have now passed into the dim recesses of my memory, not so when four class members seriously misbehaved. Normally such a pupil would have been sent to Miss Gregory for her to deal with the incident. However upon this occasion, Miss Jones the teacher decided that they needed dealing with where everyone could see what happened to pupils who were particularly badly behaved, so she said to me, “Go and get the strap from Miss Gregory please.”
Off I went to her room only to find that she wasn’t there. Instead Mr. Hopkins was sitting at her desk. Looking up he asked what I wanted. “I’ve come for the strap from Miss Gregory,” I replied. “Well, as you can see, she’s not here,” he said, but I can deal with it on this occasion.” He then went to the wall and took down the strap. I had been about to take it from him, but instead of handing it to me, he pushed me across the desk. He then hoisted up my skirt and to my horror, he pulled down my knickers. “Wh… what!” I said, but was unable to finish my sentence as he began to ply the strap around my haunches with the result that I cried out in agony. “Ow! No! Ouch! Nooh!” I cried as the pain built up more and more fiercely.
Mr. Hopkins was renowned for dishing out severe punishments and he certainly lived up to his reputation that day! Over and over again the strap bit into my nether cheeks until tears began to flow freely. I don’t know how many blows were administered but it must have been getting on twenty. By the time it was over, my poor bum was throbbing in agony. I had always wondered what a full-blooded spanking felt like. Now I knew, and wished that I didn’t.
“Now, off you go!” he said. “You don’t understand,” I said. “I came for the strap.” “Yes, and you got it, but you can have some more if you want.” At that I burst into tears. Fortunately my reputation was such that he didn’t immediately put me back over the desk and start again. If it had been another pupil he would probably have done just that! Eventually I was able to explain with the result that he burst out laughing. “Well perhaps this will teach you to phrase your words in such a way that there can be no confusion,” he said. “You’ll remember this far better than a lengthy explanation in class.” Of course he was quite correct.