A Housewife's Tale I ((Fffm); MF)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ruehe555

Post by ruehe555 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:59 am

Sorry for mistakes, I'm no native speaker.

*Ring Ring

Hello?

Hi Linda!

Hi Kate! That‘s so nice that you call!

How are you? We haven‘t heart from you for such a long time, some of the gals already thought you would be dead…

So sorry Kate! I was really busy. I know, I‘m just a housewife, but still…

You have three kids and your man isn't home so often.

He just arrived 2 hours ago. Yes, the kids keep me busy. Just yesterday I gave them five spankings.

Five spankings? How that?

First Jake and Annabelle were fighting. It‘s really unfortunate that they are just two years away and Anne is the older one, so they are even strong and none backs away when they compete. Jake hit Annabelle with a toy and she cried, so I spanked him first. You know, on his bare bottom until my hand hurt. Then I sent him upstairs to fetch the brush. I always kind of giggle, when I see him toddling the stairs up with his red butt and the pants down. Then I hand-spanked Anne, because they both have been fighting and she should know as a 11 year-old not to do that. I finished Anne and sent her to the corner, as Jake was waiting with the brush, When I was finished with him and both did their corner time, I was already 20 minutes late because of the spankings.

Wow, Linda. You are really strict!

I have to, Becky. Two hours later I listened as Anne was talking to a friend, teasing a girl in her class and using vulgar words. So, that time she couldn‘t avoid the brush and afterwards she got a mouth-soaping, another 30 minutes investment in education, but lack of household time.

Why don‘t you distribute the work, Linda? Your kids should do more chores, especially if they are naughty! Then you don’t need to spank them!

You don‘t know my kids. They are not very good in cleaning and doing things properly. I prefer doing it myself, and that's my job as a traditional housewife!

Yes, but you are too perfectionist!

Anyway. I tried to keep up with my workload. The kids were okay. Late Afternoon I got a call from Mrs. Wilkins, Amber's class teacher. She asked, if Amber would have problems, lover‘s grieve or something like that. She was „inattentive“ in school and she just want to make sure, she is alright. Mrs. Wilkins knows my style, and that is her way to say: Amber was a real brat, spank her!

Isn’t she a bit too old for that? With 13?

No, and she is 14, and please Becky, let me finish the story! I told her, Mrs Wilkins, Amber was just angry that she got no permission to go to a party next Tuesday and that I would „talk“ with her. That‘s my way, to tell her „don‘t worry, I blister her ass“. But I saved that for the morning today.

So you spanked Amber, today?

Toot! Spankings Nr. 4 and 5 came, as Annabelle and Jake passed their bedtime. I told them twice to go to bed and they didn’t and then they got it on butt again. Jammies down, it went quite fast, thank god!

#Linda, you remember the cooking pot right?

Wow, your kids are really a handful! Why have you waited with Amber's spanking?

I wanted her to squirm on her spanked butt in Wilkins class. So I spanked her right before the school bus. The hairbrush speaks louder than words! She changed her attitude immediately. She promised to be nice and attentive and not to wear her ugly Gothic clothes to school. I have chosen her outfit then.

Linda, you are so mean! And then you were already late with your household plan again, I guess?

Sight. Of course, Kate. Education takes time, but it‘s important. It cost me half an hour, and then some more, as Mrs. Wilkins called again, telling me, how „tremendous“ Amber was in her class today. And that she looked so cute in her pink overalls and that more teenage girls should have the courage to wear them. * Laughing Amber told me, that it was the hell for her, sitting on her spanked butt on a wooden chair and getting teased for her little girl clothing by her peers. But the embarrassment will teach her to behave better.

Liiiinda! The pot!

Yes honey, soon. It‘s Kate on the phone.
Anyway, I think it was a good lesson for Amber. She rarely gets spanked, but she still isn't too old for it.

You are really VERY traditional, Linda *laughing

*Laughing too. Yes, but it is really helping the kids, believe me! You know, all that talk about modern education, that doesn‘t work with all kids, definitely not with mine!

I don‘t know, Linda. I don‘t spank my kids and they are doing fine.

Maybe they would do even better, if you would spank them sometimes, Kate! I also got it as a child and it did me good!

LINDA! *SMACK

*ouch Honey, I…

Give me that!

*Boing *phone drops to the floor.

Do you smell that? The dinner is burning! And that‘s because you hang on the phone for HOURS, telling other people how you spank your kids!

But, it‘s just Kate! And she is my best friend! Sorry for...

You should care for your family first! I work hard, the whole week away from the family, and then I come home and my bratty wife burns the dinner and keeps talking on the phone for the whole time!

ANNABELLE!

Yes daddy?

Bring me the hairbrush!

Honey. YOU CAN‘T!

Watch me. I am the man in the house!

Here daddy!

What‘s happening?

Dad is spanking mom!

Really? *giggling

Honey, please!

Over my knee!

HONEY, NOT HERE!

OVER MY KNEE!

Albert, please, I have another dish cooked very fast…

I count to three, ONE…

Okay honey.

*SMACK
*Ouch, Honey, I…

*SMACK *kids laughing
Honey *SMACK *Ouch
HONEY *SMACK THE *SMACK *ouch PHONE! ,*SMACK
It‘s still active!
*SMACK

I know Linda. But it‘s just your best friend Kate.
*SMACK

That’s not funny!
*SMACK

Not for you. Do you hear me, Kate?

*SMACK

Yes, Albert *giggle
Sorry, Linda.

Please Kate, end the call, it‘s so embarrassing!
*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK *SMACK *SMACK *SMACK *SMACK *SMACK
*OOOUCHHIIIEEE
*giggling, laughter

You stay tuned, Kate, Linda needs that.

*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK *Ouuuieee

Give it her good, dad!

I will! And you, Amber, look at your watch.

Yes, dad!

*SMACK *SMACK * Ouch
No. NOOO, HONEY!

Yes, dear?

NO! Not the panties!

You spanked me also on the bare today, mom!

And me yesterday.

Nooo, Honey“ *crying

Oh yes, darling, all the way down to your knees.

Yes *SMACK *SMACK Linda! *SMACK You *SMACK should *SMACK be *SMACK ashamed *SMACK of yourself *SMACK You are *SMACK 36 *SMACK years old *SMACK and I *SMACK have to *SMACK spank you *SMACK like a *SMACK little *SMACK girl *SMACK
*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

UUUuu, HONEY, PLEEESE!
*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

*whisper: Look how red mom‘s butt is

*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

How long, Amber?

About four minutes, dad.

Will you care more for your duties and chores, wife?

Auuuaa, yes, Albert, I will!
*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

See, what happens with naughty brats in this house?
*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

Yes, sorry, Albert.
*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

And what happens?

*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

They get spanked!
*SMACK *SMACK *SMACK

I can‘t hear you.
THEY GET SPANKED!
*kids giggling

*SMACK *SMACK
Spanked on what?

On the bare butt!

Yes indeed, and you are just a
*SMACK NAUGH- *SMACK Ty *SMACK Little *SMACK Girl *SMACK

* AAAuuuu, yes Albert.

How long, Amber?

7 Minutes, dad.

Okay. I give you ten more, Linda, and you count them. And then you march your red butt in the corner, capito?

Yes, Albert.
*SMACK One *SMACK Two *SMACK Three *SMACK Four
*SMACK F…

*SMACK *SMACK I can‘t hear you!

*SMACK FIVE!

Better.

*SMACK SIX! *SMACK SEVEN! *SMACK EIGHT ! *SMACK NINE! *SMACK TEN!
* grumble
Corner!

Hi, sorry Becky. I just had to bring her into line.

No problem, Albert *giggle
She is very traditional, so it fits I guess.

Linda! Have I told you to put the panties up and the skirt down?

No, Albert. Sorry. *Sob

She likes to embarrass her kids, so she should feel some humiliation, too.

I better stop now, Albert, before my husband gets the wrong ideas. And I really have to go to the restroom. Bye Albert!

I wish you the best, Becky!

60 Minutes later a family van stopped at the McDrive’s parking lot. An 30ish woman got out of a car. She looked shy, had a red face and obviously cried before. She was dressed in pink overalls, which were way too tight and small, and pretty childish. The McDonald's staff took a long order of meals, the woman waited for the preparing. After some minutes came a man and waited with her, together they carried the bags and went out. The waitress Susan is a curious cat and went after them „for a cigarette“. She watched as the couple put the bags in the trunk. Then the man took the woman by the ear, opened the left door at the back and delivered a hard smack on the woman's bottom and to get her in the van. A teenage girl sat next to the drivers seat and laughed about it. Then they drove away. That was weird, Susan thought.

Just tell me, if I should go on with the story.

asif

Re: A Housewife's Tale I ((Fffm); MF)

Post by asif » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:45 am

I certainly want to read more, it feels kind of awkward that this has no reply yet. The story is very well written yet far from over. It started with a nice rythm and flows on its own. Please continue.

ruehe555

Re: A Housewife's Tale I ((Fffm); MF)

Post by ruehe555 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:33 am

Thanks. I posted part II now. Maybe more to come ;)